What's new

Is Afghanistan really the land of Pushtoons?

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Untitled.png

According to Manzoor Pashteen every Pushtoon is an Afghani, but looking at these hard facts, every Pushtoon must be a Pakistani not Afghani.
Is Afghanistan really the land of #Pushtoon?
In this map the orange areas are where Pushtoons are a native majority ethnic group. Most of these areas are in Pakistan not Afghanistan.
Only 17 Million Pushtoons live in Afghanistan while about 30 Million live in Pakistan and are native to the area.
So #Pakistan is the land of Pushtoons not #Afghanistan.

musharraf approch ... hun :disagree:

cannot tag you.. anyway, how and when did you get the idea of comparing nazi genocide and 71 'genocide'? through a youtube video comments :azn:

Now I Realize That Was The Right Approach.For 10 Years We Put Up With Terrorism of BLA and TTP Calling Them "Naraz Bhai".

This Terrorism Ended Once We Changed The Narrative They Are Not "Angry Brothers" But Just Snakes Who Are Out To Bite Us

Now I Realize That Was The Right Approach.For 10 Years We Put Up With Terrorism of BLA and TTP Calling Them "Naraz Bhai".

This Terrorism Ended Once We Changed The Narrative They Are Not "Angry Brothers" But Just Snakes Who Are Out To Bite Us
Take Quaid approach.. "They are no permanent friends in politics"
Align which are willing to align...neutralize which aren't..there will always be goo talian adn bad talian.. if they are good, support them when they turn bad, turn your barrel at them...

musharraf approch ... hun :disagree:

cannot tag you.. anyway, how and when did you get the idea of comparing nazi genocide and 71 'genocide'? through a youtube video comments :azn:
O chall oye..
My family was in east Pakistan during the 1971 war and i know exactly what happened. You keep harping the Indian narrative.

Btw what is the connection of your stupid comment with this thread?

O chall oye..
My family was in east Pakistan during the 1971 war and i know exactly what happened. You keep harping the Indian narrative.

Btw what is the connection of your stupid comment with this thread?
ohh... so were they in army?... actually I cannot tag you despite knowing your name so just found you and asked.. I came on my own to that conclusion. like 5 years ago.. why on earth will I support indian narrative?

ohh... so were they in army?... actually I cannot tag you despite knowing your name so just found you and asked.. I came on my own to that conclusion. like 5 years ago.. why on earth will I support indian narrative?
Pakistan army along with Bengali Razakaars fought Mukti bahini only for 9 months and then surrendered and got the hell out of there. There was no time to get erection and rape the 3 Million Bengali women as claimed by Indians.
Mukti bahini kept killing,raping and massacring anyone they suspected was a Razakaar or didnt like creation of Bangladesh. Those were unruly youths with free access to weapons and nobody to answer to. You can imagine what horrendous crimes against Humanity they had done. Such as locking people inside a railway engine boiler and firing it up.
Was a daily routine on Dhaka railway station and many other railway stations, long after Pakistan army left.

View attachment 468823
According to Manzoor Pashteen every Pushtoon is an Afghani, but looking at these hard facts, every Pushtoon must be a Pakistani not Afghani.
In this map the orange areas are where Pushtoons are a native majority ethnic group. Most of these areas are in Pakistan not Afghanistan.
Only 17 Million Pushtoons live in Afghanistan while about 30 Million live in Pakistan and are native to the area.

this map is not accurate, there is an estimate 7 Mil Pukhtoons that live in Karachi which are not shown on this map. 7 Mil pukhtoons is about 41% of Afghan pukhtoon population.

Anyway the current Afghanistan is not the true representative of Pukhtoons. But on saying that ancient Afghanistan which included the areas of KPK, FATA and Northern Balochistan used to represent all Pukhtoons. Times have changed and now Pakistan is the homeland of vast majority of Pukhtoons.

Last edited:
Read a fukin book..
I have a report due next week, and based on the report presentation in first week of May. Then a project. If I find time later, I will play age of empire 2, but book ... naaaahhh

which included the areas of KPK, FATA and Northern Balochistan used to represent all Pukhtoons
About when exactly you are talking ? Mahmood of Ghazni first included area till Lahore into his Empire, but the world Afghanistan first appear much much later, and it was never only ruled by Pushtuns single-handedly.

The word Afghan qoum has also not very old appearance. We used to write our tribe name, it was first Mr. Ghaffar khan who advocated to write Afghan qoum.

View attachment 468823
17 million is an over estimate .Afghanistan population is barely 33 million and all.estimates show afghans are from 36-42% so simple maths will say even 15 million will be generous

In short more pushtoons live in Kpk than Afghanistan

More in punjab sindh and Baluchistan than Afghanistan

Estimates are difficult as 2017 census is quiet but we know in 1998 it was 16%.. Assuming absolutely no increase in pushtoon population it will be 33 million..but this is wrong as we know that Kpk and FATA grew inproportionally as compared to rest of country

Bottom line:
Afghanistan has maximum 15 million pushtoons, likely less

Pakistan has somewhere between 35-50 million pushtoons in its 212 million population

Last edited:
I have a report due next week, and based on the report presentation in first week of May. Then a project. If I find time later, I will play age of empire 2, but book ... naaaahhh
Accha tou aap issi liey itnay jaahil hain? :lol:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom