Ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIPHER

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
while visiting one of the thread i came across this..........i just wanted to shear it with everyone........

7d1f7fb1.jpg

The reason this ad has come up that first it was seen from India hence Google ads shared Indian ads and there is nothing PDF can do about it.

Ads are shown with respect to:

1) Your Location
2) Your Search Preference

Since you are Indian and I think a Modi supporter, thus the ad. There's no irony involved, just an algorithmic search refinement system.

I've installed Adblock Plus on my FF browser, so no ads for me! Thank God for small mercies!! :pop:

Ads are shown with respect to:

1) Your Location
2) Your Search Preference

Since you are Indian and I think a Modi supporter, thus the ad. There's no irony involved, just an algorithmic search refinement system.

i think its only about having an indian IP add. nothing to do with being a modi supporter. (i am not one yet get this add a lot) been getting it for the past 8 months or so .

i think its only about having an indian IP add. nothing to do with being a modi supporter. (i am not one yet get this add a lot) been getting it for the past 8 months or so .

Search for Indian politics or stuff.........

It would've been even more ironic if you clicked on the ad, and PDF earned money on it! ;)

Don't browse about MODI terrorist and you will find "marriage" advertisement at the same page. Browse about Accountancy and you will have Ads about accountancy courses and jobs etc.

It's just what you browse on internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom