What's new

Iron Fist 2016 Air Force station, Jaisalmer---- pics and videos

Not just the Tejas but the SU-30 and the Jaguars also missed their designated LGB targets and the episode was complete by the MANPADS and SAMs missing targets altogether. Each time they missed the target the announcer had to repeat the same excuse that ''an aircraft is much bigger than a flare''.... well she may have just been reading a script but the fan boys need to be reminded that all these errors happened even when there was no threat to the attacking jets and while a plane represents bigger target than a flare, it also travels much faster and above all it can also shoot back.....
I posted a video where Pakistani missile hit the small flare with pin point accuracy so there argument become null n void.

When we test

Our missle not went by close but to hit even a miniature target...:pakistan:
Good for you.

But Let's not kid ourselves,R 73E has fired several times from Tejas including the last Iron Fist.Also seeker failure is not new and flares are hardly an aerial target.

For instance, I have seen videos on YouTube that even a static Al Khalid missed it target not once but twice,but it doesn't prove the effectiveness of entire machine be it Jet or a Tank.

Good for you.

But Let's not kid ourselves,R 73E has fired several times from Tejas including the last Iron Fist.Also seeker failure is not new and flares are hardly an aerial target.

For instance, I have seen videos on YouTube that even a static Al Khalid missed it target not once but twice,but it doesn't prove the effectiveness of entire machine be it Jet or a Tank.
Post that one on relevant thread other wise I will report you for nonsense rants and trolling.

Can some body post the pics of garud commandos??
Garuds:

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco1_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco4_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_o48nuhwE8G1tjfjuco8_1280.png

Nice pic's guys thanks for sharing .

Are we using the missiles that's nearing the end of the stock life ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom