What's new

IRIN to hold joint military drills with Indian Navy

India should look for closer relations with regional powers, rather than a laughable "strategic partnership" with United States.
Is the US undermining India's solar power programme? - BBC News
I agree. An Indian-American partnership in almost any area is a mistake in my opinion. That is certainly what I tell my Congressman who I know personally. The Indians have no desire for it and we Americans will be played for fools trying to build one. Better to be honest about it.

I like news like this. Both Iranians and Arabs don't give a sh!t about Ummah ummah cries that stupid Pakistanis cry and wail about. There goes another ummah brother nation who has a cosy relationship with Your rival.

I say we normalise relationship with Israel and look to build a more close relationship with them. Both arabs and iranianis have close relationship with India, while we hold back on Israel. Why? Cause we stupid people still believe in the idea of ummah that died 1200 years ago. Where are all the iranian loving Pakistanis who tell us Iran is our brother. Their absence on this thread is same as the arab lovers absense on threads relating to arabs love for India.

I like news like this. Both Iranians and Arabs don't give a sh!t about Ummah ummah cries that stupid Pakistanis cry and wail about. There goes another ummah brother nation who has a cosy relationship with Your rival.

I say we normalise relationship with Israel and look to build a more close relationship with them. Both arabs and iranianis have close relationship with India, while we hold back on Israel. Why? Cause we stupid people still believe in the idea of ummah that died 1200 years ago. Where are all the iranian loving Pakistanis who tell us Iran is our brother. Their absence on this thread is same as the arab lovers absense on threads relating to arabs love for India.

Half the "ummah" have close relationships with Israel. One more won't change anything.

Congratulations for India to have the current Iranian regime as an ally. The whole World is just so envious.

Could not understand the mindset of Pakistani members. What the hell is the Problem if Iran trains with India? In Naval terms, Iran has a lot to learn and they can best be supported by India in the IOR region. Its not as if we are signing an military alliance with them. We hold excercises with Israel, UAE, gulf states, even SAudi and have never seen Iran complaining for that.

For some talks of "Mausalman" brotherhood, Indo-Iran ties predates Islam by thousand of years.

Congratulations for India to have the current Iranian regime as an ally. The whole World is just so envious.

Congratulations on Djibouti, that global powerhouse, being Saudiland's ally, and cutting off relations with Iran. Never has such a bigger diplomatic blow been dealt to Iran, to have superpower Djibouti cut off ties wih us.

_87508860_djibouti.png

Translated roughly: Where are you dear? Where are you, exactly?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could not understand the mindset of Pakistani members. What the hell is the Problem if Iran trains with India? In Naval terms, Iran has a lot to learn and they can best be supported by India in the IOR region. Its not as if we are signing an military alliance with them. We hold excercises with Israel, UAE, gulf states, even SAudi and have never seen Iran complaining for that.

For some talks of "Mausalman" brotherhood, Indo-Iran ties predates Islam by thousand of years.

Iran does not want to be enemies with Pakistan or India. Iran wants brotherly, friendly relations with both these countries, which is why we wanted the IP pipeline and the Chabahar port cooperation with India. Iran is 100% neutral on the rivalries India and Pakistan have over Kashmir.

Congratulations on Djibouti, that global powerhouse, being Saudiland's ally, and cutting off relations with Iran. Never has such a bigger diplomatic blow been dealt to Iran, to have superpower Djibouti cut off ties wih us.

_87508860_djibouti.png

Iran does not want to be enemies with Pakistan or India. Iran wants brotherly, friendly relations with both these countries, which is why we wanted the IP pipeline and the Chabahar port cooperation with India. Iran is 100% neutral on the rivalries India and Pakistan have over Kashmir.

You are too smart. You focused on the area of Djibouti and forgot its location. Look at the map again and see what tiny Djibouti can offer in terms of naval bases, and more importantly, what it can offer to the enemy in case it sides with it.

ِDo we cry when you hold joint drills with KSA, send forces to Bahrain to oppress protesters or have good relations with U.S, even buying F-16s from them? We are not drama queens, you should see that, just like Pakistan and any other country, Iran too takes decisions based on interests.

And a joint naval drill between Iran and India is nothing to lose sleep for as it's not even an slightest threat to Pakistan, we don't lose sleep either when you say attack on KSA is attack on Pakistan blah blah. Imagine Iran saying that about India.

Pakistanis are still our brothers, and a drill is not going to change anything for us. I don't know about you.

I agree. An Indian-American partnership in almost any area is a mistake in my opinion. That is certainly what I tell my Congressman who I know personally. The Indians have no desire for it and we Americans will be played for fools trying to build one. Better to be honest about it.
Indo-US ties have gone too deep, chances of a reverse extremely low.

Half the "ummah" have close relationships with Israel. One more won't change anything.

For whom wont change any thing? Ummah dont exist anymore.

Only ethnic and National interests exists.

@SOHEIL @haman10 @Serpentine @kollang @yavar
I hopes IRIN also can see our new gen destroyer like INS Kolkata,INS Kochi etc.

Well it was expected after the North Star Exercise led by KSA. These exercises aren't going to be the mere expression of share the techniques and expertise but indeed it has more to do with KSA & Iran conflict. So also, getting closer to India by Iran, is another sign that how Iran clears his position towards Pakistan and the same validates that why Pakistan considers to participate with 34 nations alliance and exercise instead to remain neutral. Iran intentions towards Pakistan are not new or unknown though were not very open but now started to show off. India's intention is usual as where there is opposition of Pakistan, that is the favorite for India. This newly strengthen ties aren't those simple but has to do more with upcoming coalition of Iran-India and I hope that the faces may turn more visible bu such sort of actions.

Indo-Iran relationship have thousands of years old .
India cultivates good relationships with other nations for our own benefit and national interest .It has nothing to do with Pakistan .We also have excellent relations with GCC and KSA .and also Israel .We only cares about our national interest.

Sir we are always honest in our relationship with USA.
We knows the conflict of interest between both of our nation .You cant blame us for that .Because Americans always pursued a pro Pakistan policy after our independence .Situations touched its peak in 1971.So there will be always a gap of trust between India and US .You cant leave your major non NATO ally Pakistan and Iran will be remain as our close partner like that of thousands of years of history .Infact we will maintain that good relationship with all nations including our neighbour China

Bro .Our relations with other nations are only for our own national interest .GCC&KSA ,Iran,Israel,Russia,US ,China and all other nations are important to us.If there is no dispute then Pakistan will easily find a place in that list .

You are too smart. You focused on the area of Djibouti and forgot its location. Look at the map again and see what tiny Djibouti can offer in terms of naval bases, and more importantly, what it can offer to the enemy in case it sides with it.

How about you look at Yemen on the other side :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How's everything going down there? F-15s still bombing water bottle factories? Sandal wearing Houthis still kicking Saudi @ss? Thought so.

I wonder what a couple of Iranian ballistic/cruise missiles can do to that hypothetical Djibouti naval base. Turn it into a puff of smoke, probably. And some good ol' Kilo class subs would probably make short work of any Saudi resistance...

How about you look at Yemen on the other side :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How's everything going down there? F-15s still bombing water bottle factories? Sandal wearing Houthis still kicking Saudi @ss? Thought so.

I wonder what a couple of Iranian ballistic/cruise missiles can do to that hypothetical Djibouti naval base. Turn it into a puff of smoke, probably. And some good ol' Kilo class subs would probably make short work of any Saudi resistance...

Houthis have been receiving every conceivable type of bomb over their heads and you are not doing a damn thing about it.

that neither we can bear any Muslaman country cozying up with our nonmuslim dooooooooshman nor we can expect that how come two musalman countries can fight each other-------- to an ordinary Pakistani its a self assumed sense of betrayal--hard,harder and hardest---reason being Turco-Iranic love is in our subconscious------------problem is,we dont understand the intricacies of saudi Iran rivalry -------nevermind the masses shall soon learn:angel:

This happens when a young nation gets entangled in identity crisis and religion becomes the only binding link to rest of the ancient world. Its perfectly understandable.
Iranians and Indians on the other hand are quite familiar with the word "Civilisation". When two nations have history dating back to thousands of years and links spanning thousands of years, religion takes a backseat in their world view.

This is Awesome News .

I have lot of Iranian Friends :D They are neutral when the topic gets changed to India -Pakistan.

Luckily, they have a certain degree of pride which compels them to be pragmatic and mature in their actions. :)

Any partnership with US comes with strings attached. Thats the only problem in my opinion.
1. Tech transfer? sign foundational agreements.
2. Nuclear deal? Vote against Tehran.
3. Naval assistance? Joint patrol in SCS

BTW you are taking things to heart. Don't base your opinions on what you read on PDF to the extent of going to your congressman LOL!!
We have a reasonably successful partnership running already :kiss3:

_87508860_djibouti.png

Haha i really burst out laughing at that !! :laughcry: No offence @Full Moon mate :cool:

Back
Top Bottom