What's new

IRIAF Vs. PAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran has only about 250 fighter planes compared to Pakistan's 500+. Also, our pilot have an advantage in training and our pilots have joined in joint exercises with different countries whereas IRIAF have not. PAFhave got some latest F-16C/D planes while IRIAF still have old planes from the 1970's and 1980's.
So hands down PAF has an edge but since we will never fight with our Iranian brothers no one has to worry about anything.

So why the US did not attack Iran, if it was that weak ? Please enlighten us.
And, your comment for the reason why Israel did not attack Iran is, the least to say, a false statement, since it is a very known fact that Israel seeks to destabilize the region day and night, but it was stopped in its tracks by the Iranian military might and others.
Further more, an attack on Iran by anyone, including the US will have unbearable consequences not solely for the attacking wannabes but for other countries far beyond the region, and unsustainable losses due to the massive, linked and coordinated Iranian air defense systems with early warning radars. The Iranian fighter jets will do the cleanup of what remains of the attacking warplanes. and retaliate instantaneously be it on the US warships, bases or on Israel itself, making it suffer the heaviest and most unsustainable losses in its fake history. These are the facts that held the US and Israel from attacking Iran.
This holds for everyone else in the region and beyond, so, as far as Pakistan and Iran are concerned, their armies are not made to fight each other, rather they are most complementary in the region, hence one should add both military mights and see the exponential effect.

Ok, wow. I am surprised at the lack of reality you have. Let's correct what's mistaken in the above post. Let me ask you, I am sure you are a smart guy, do you REALLY think that Iran has or had or will in the next 10 years have enough force to even consider a direct confrontation with the Israelis and / or the Americans? I want you to read my statement three times and respond back with honesty. I am sure you have some. Blind patriotism causes a LOT of misconceptions and your post is a prime example.
You honestly think that the US and the Israel didn't attack Iran because of her so called military power and air defense? If the US Navy and the military wanted to, based on the recent history in your neighborhood, I think they'd achieve a No Fly Zone over Iran within the first 24 hours of initiating combat. Will there be a risk of casualties due to your air defense? Sure, some, not many due to the fact that know what to take out, when, how, etc. Most of your air defense is based on Russian technologies and TRUST me (or take a look at Iraq for example), we know how to turn them radars into rubble in no time.

The reason why Iran didn't get attacked was due to your neighbors. Yes, the Saudis, the UAE, etc, etc plus the Straight of Hormuz. These guys didn't want to engage in another war that would be lengthier and on their doorsteps and will impact the trade for a while as ships will be threatened. Now if risking civilian cargo ships is all you've got to showcase your midget submarines and little air force...than that's VERY brave of you. Keep scaring civilian ships as a bargaining chip. Very force projecting it sure is.
The US and Israel from a strategic standpoint wouldn't have any objective to really land attack Iran. That wouldn't serve the purpose. But they'd carpet bomb your military installations and be done. Anything beyond that from Iran would mean eliminating its air defense and the air force to rubble and whatever comes in the way.
That would be their objectives if I was creating an attack strategy on Iran. But the real issue would be when Iran goes nuts and attacks the Saudis and the UAE's (the Sunni area around her) and civilian ships from India, or China or Africa or from Europe. That's what stopped us.
Last but not least. Iranian fighter jets would RARELY be able to see a US plane in flight. Majority of these obsolete jets will become vapor-ware while parked along with their air defense radars. That's almost guaranteed as that's the first strategic object in today's warfare.
Recently, there was an event that was published in military reports. Two Iranian jets came WVR to a Global Hawk on a recon mission. Before they could fire a shot, an F-22 literally pulled up on their left wing from underneath (after flying directly underneath them for many miles and undetected. The pilot was checking out their weapons loads to see the new replica missile they were showcasing).
As the pilot pulled up on their left wing, he radioed them "you really ought to go home".... were the words echoed. That was it. The planes disengaged otherwise their airframes would probably disintegrate in the midair.
Rest assured, there will not be any "grave" consequences to this. You are allowed to keep running the fantasy mill. Just don't try to convert this into a reality as the truth is painful to feel, see and swallow at times.

Last edited:
F-14 vs F-15 - Difference and Comparison | Diffen
buddy , the only operators of F-14 were iran and US navy, when US navy retired them the only operator became iran .
US navy faced budget problems or else the F-14 was serving them quite perfectly !!! each F-14 costs about 38 million dollars , which US navy couldnt afford .

Not sure if you have access to the internet in Iran. But google it. The F-22's design is actually based on the F-15. If the F-14 was that big of a deal, we'd have kept those. It served its time very gracefully and with utmost dominance over its enemies. But the emphasis is "during its time". It's an old school plane. The only operator became Iran because no one else wanted these.
And there were no budget issues. Otherwise, how do you replace a $ 40 million plane (F-14) with a $ 60 or 80 million plane (F-18) if there were budget issues? Their time was up and they became a great history, while the F-16's are being built till date and the F-16's kept up with the technologies till date.

Here's an older post by gambit when asked about Paf's performance vs Saudi F-15's.

Very possible.

If the fight is within visual range, F-15 pilots do not like to engage F-16s. If anything, other than the Harrier crowd, NO ONE wants to tangle with the -16. It would help the debate if we know the exact ROE of the exercise, but this ignorance still does not diminish the fact that if the training is high and professional enough, the -16s of any air force will give the opposition air force of any country a difficult time in the air.

actually there is me , @mohsen @Serpentine and @rmi5 who know military stuff enough to challenge every single stupid sentence here on these stupid thread . but its okey ......

pakistan's airforce is the best .....

you can take our air force down in 1 day ...... with JF-17 :lol:

your crotale missile defence system can clearly defend your skies ..... like they did when americans attacked you by their crapiest drones :
Crotale_air_sol_missile_system_france_Army_french_001.jpg

but our indigenous missile defence systems are clearly not as capable as crotale :lol:

sayyad17.jpg

sayyad05.jpg

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Defense Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your UAV fleet is among the most powerful in the world ...... burraq is the most advanced MALE UCAV in the world :lol:

bilde

Our shahed129 and Fotros are actually having a hard time to even stay in the sky .......

vlcsnap-2013-09-27-13h33m41s132.png

attachment.php

Yes , all that is true , pakistan can take iran down in a couple of days ..... let alone million times more powerful countries like USA ......

we are out of this childish idiotic thread , its your forum , post whatever crap you'd like .....

we are so freaking afraid of your Block 15 F-16s ..... your mighty mirage 3s and your super dooper chinese JF-17 which you dare comparing with F-14 ....

anyway , we are both muslim countries , so please have mercy and dont destroy our air force :lol:

TNX , this was fun ....

actually there is me , @mohsen @Serpentine and @rmi5 who know military stuff enough to challenge every single stupid sentence here on these stupid thread . but its okey ......

pakistan's airforce is the best .....

you can take our air force down in 1 day ...... with JF-17 :lol:

your crotale missile defence system can clearly defend your skies ..... like they did when americans attacked you by their crapiest drones :
Crotale_air_sol_missile_system_france_Army_french_001.jpg

but our indigenous missile defence systems are clearly not as capable as crotale :lol:

sayyad17.jpg

sayyad05.jpg

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Defense Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

your UAV fleet is among the most powerful in the world ...... burraq is the most advanced MALE UCAV in the world :lol:

bilde

Our shahed129 and Fotros are actually having a hard time to even stay in the sky .......

vlcsnap-2013-09-27-13h33m41s132.png

attachment.php

Yes , all that is true , pakistan can take iran down in a couple of days ..... let alone million times more powerful countries like USA ......

we are out of this childish idiotic thread , its your forum , post whatever crap you'd like .....

we are so freaking afraid of your Block 15 F-16s ..... your mighty mirage 3s and your super dooper chinese JF-17 which you dare comparing with F-14 ....

anyway , we are both muslim countries , so please have mercy and dont destroy our air force :lol:

TNX , this was fun ....
Haman Bro, it's just Air force comparison, no need to crush each other, even if they do, you don't reply them.

Haman Bro, it's just Air force comparison, no need to crush each other, even if they do, you don't reply them.
Nah bro , this is not air force comparison !!
No single member here is informed enough to compare two air forces . there are a zillion elements which should be considered before comments like :

- me : iran air force can crush pakistan's air force in splits of seconds . on the ground by using missiles ....

- pakistani members : our air force is like US and theirs is like guatemala's ......

So yes this thread is childish as heck

what i see on the ground is US drone strikes on pakistan , by their most stupid drones ....

while their most advanced one had this fate : Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nah bro , this is not air force comparison !!
No single member here is informed enough to compare two air forces . there are a zillion elements which should be considered before comments like :

- me : iran air force can crush pakistan's air force in splits of seconds . on the ground by using missiles ....

- pakistani members : our air force is like US and theirs is like guatemala's ......

So yes this thread is childish as heck

what i see on the ground is US drone strikes on pakistan , by their most stupid drones ....

while their most advanced one had this fate : Iran–U.S. RQ-170 incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@haman10, i thought you are a sensible person.....just don't drag it too far.

Pak posters repeatedly shows Air superiority of PAF against the world's best Airforces i.e., Israeli, Indian & Russian/Soviets, What you people have in your sleeves for Iranian Airforce......just show us.:pop:

2ndly, No other better proof would be when your arch enemy admired you and your capabilities & in this thread a lot of Indian poster did it for PAF hands down.......do you have any comparison of that feet for your airforce from anywhere:pop:

Thread Status:

So the last thread was a mess , this one should be based on sources , childish rants not allowed .

provide sources for any claim you make . for example : "Iranian F-14s have 70 hour flight each year " is only valid when sources are provided .

this is the scheme i suggest , everyone can update it if they feel the need . Mention me , @Manticore or @TOPGUN to modify the OP .

Total number of personnel
Total number of fighter aircrafts , their generations / composition / upgrades
AWACS
Air refuellers
Transport aircrafts
Standoff weapons
BVRs
Helmet Mounted Systems & off-boresight missiles
Integrated Air Defense Network
Special mission aircrafts
Training
Exercises
Experience / kills
Industrial base
Future projects
Number of air bases
Nuclear capability

Once again please dont make nationalist illogical posts . off we go ...

Last edited:
@haman10

Your airforce is better than Pakistani airforce.

That's why your nation had our pilots train yours in the past.

Don't believe me?

We have an ex-PAF pilot on this site that trained pilots from your nation.

Maybe you need direction to that thread?

provide sources for your claim . Tnx

By Sir MuradK :

Why Arabs pilots ________---------.
ok here are the facts I have trained UAE, Iranians, Iraqis, syrians.

Lets start with UAEMy students were Sheikh Tamimi and Sheikh Hamdan who was the COAS of UAEAF. I spend a lot of time training them on Mirages and they started showing potential, So this is 8am Tamimi takes of after 20 min no contact where the hell is he now I am having a heart attack Sheikh Zahid nephew is MIA well a badu dropped him in front of the gate, Now I ask him what happend he says I was a 40000ft and the engine stopped I said did try to restart it he said no I just let the Mirage fall and at 7000ft I ejected great,

Now 4pm Sheikh Hamdan is in Air bang 1 mayday call and now he is MIA and I say to my self why me GOD because I am responsible for them choppers goes picks him up Sqn Ldr Sahi PAF pilot rescued him, Now I ask him what happed he says I went into a spin and them I ejected because there were to many Red lights now my face is going red and I am about to beat the crap out of him and he say relax Sir muhammad we will get more planes and my reply was HOW he says I will just call my uncle and yes first thing in the morning we were orders to go and pick up 6 more mirages from France.

Now Syrians taught them everything we knew in Air to Air combat when the real war started most of them returned back and 1 of them was so scared that he went full power and going straight for Israel his bearing was so wrong that he forgot to turn back, But it was strange when we took of we got kills. They landed faces all blue I ask why did you turn back he replies I am to young to die plus I saw our army on the ground so I am sure they will take care of it.:hitwall::hitwall:

Iraqis
and Iranians man they had issues teach them something 1 hour later the guy does the opposite and is totally blank , Whats wrong I taught you this move oh sorry I forgot:hitwall:. Live fire Demo going on Iraqi pilots has 20 targets in front of him the bugger goes and hits the tower full of personal observing the exercise and why did you do that he says that was the biggest target I saw:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Why Arabs Lose Wars | Page 2

This man was in war before you were born. So, please do not speak bad about him. He is very respected member of this site and Pakistani airforce veteran.

Why this comparison,you will never go to war against each other,you are no enemies?

Status
Back
Top Bottom