What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Beauty And Beast At the same Time! 8-)
F-14AM001.jpg

F-14AM002.jpg

Is there any reason that our fighter jets radomes are look like this, I wanna know aren't we able to produce needed coating to paint them? or there is another reason ..?
This question was a source of discussion on IMF all the time, some speculated it was because of the high speed these jets move at but no-one was able to make a definite conclusion.

This question was a source of discussion on IMF all the time, some speculated it was because of the high speed these jets move at but no-one was able to make a definite conclusion.
Could it be due to powerful AN/AWG-9 radar radiations? and whatever the reason would be , shouldn't it be repainted every now and then?

Could it be due to powerful AN/AWG-9 radar radiations? and whatever the reason would be , shouldn't it be repainted every now and then?
Possibly, but we really cannot be sure. As for painting, sure they should, but the IRIAF is in a bit of a rough shape atm.

is iran even not allowed to purchase training jets like the Yak-130?

1023243219.jpg

or the italian M-346?

M-346-LAVI_680-1.jpg

ok, maybe Yak-130 can be problematic because it can be equipped with rockets/missiles/bombs, but there are plenty of other trainer jets out there....

is iran even not allowed to purchase training jets like the Yak-130?

1023243219.jpg

or the italian M-346?

M-346-LAVI_680-1.jpg

ok, maybe Yak-130 can be problematic because it can be equipped with rockets/missiles/bombs, but there are plenty of other trainer jets out there....

Nope. The US (Israel/Saudi the usual suspects) doesn't want Iran to have a competent Air force or even one that close to it. Having one would complete Irans defensive architecture and make any attack on Iran nearly impossible without guaranteed heavy casualties.

Just saw that you were talking about the Yak 130...If i'm not wrong, Iran was developing a training/light attack jet named Shafaq... What about it? What's going on with this project? Any news?

Nope. The US (Israel/Saudi the usual suspects) doesn't want Iran to have a competent Air force or even one that close to it. Having one would complete Irans defensive architecture and make any attack on Iran nearly impossible without guaranteed heavy casualties.
Hi I don't think Saudi & Americans can stop Russian to sell them if they want to as they already have russsian fighters and Chinese f7 series so china can also supply them jl10 or any other like they supplying to African countries
Thx

Hi I don't think Saudi & Americans can stop Russian to sell them if they want to as they already have russsian fighters and Chinese f7 series so china can also supply them jl10 or any other like they supplying to African countries
Thx

They can put pressure on Russia/China. They've done it before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom