What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

we should not fight with each other.
Read his replies and tell us again if we shouldn't fight. He can't see a picture of bears in northern Iran without commenting russian bears are bigger.

I really wanted to strangle him for it.

the houthi attacks are interesting , the question is how many intercepted and how many passed the defense . it all come to quality and quantity.
let put a better example . look at iserael iron dome , how many rocket Palestinian fired , how many intercepted and how many passed the defense
Those attacks are meant to raise the cost of war, you dumbfuck. A $10,000 missile vs a $3 million interceptor missile, of which they fire multiple at once or an aircraft sortie, which burns about $200,000 every time they take to the air.

Why do you think ksa accepted a ceasefire with the Houthis it's continued to prolong? The cost of war was getting too high, their expensive drones fixed-wing UAVs were being shot down repeatedly and their pawns were making no headway to speak of.

we should not fight with each other. we will be foolish if we keep underestimating the enemy's capabilities. they have $ and western support. this is how they underestimated Iran while Iran was building its missile arm

revival of IRIAF atleast as an interceptor force is a must at all costs
Revival of the IRIAF has to be done realistically and not with the pipe dreams of over-realiance on western tech. Not gonna happen, our best bet is Russian and indegenous.

Im sorry but @Hack-Hook has gone beyond the scope of simply being cautious, and is going into the territory of copying word for word the same propaganda and lies that the Iransetiz liberals and enemies of Iran say. He can't even bring himself to give Iran any credit for the Aramco attacks...any time Iran makes any power move or anything positive, people like him come here like borj e zahr e mar and shower rehashed Iranstiz criticism at every given moment. He is an anti-Iranian traitor and I will NEVER take back what I said because it is the truth and the truth MUST be exposed for all to see even if it is against your own self.

dear daylamite please come back and live in Iran here we needs your patriotism
Just because you live in Iran, allegedly, doesnt mean youre patriotic. Iran definitely doesn't need Iransetiz traitors like you. I'll only come there and flush you out.

Read his replies and tell us again if we shouldn't fight. He can't see a picture of bears in northern Iran without commenting russian bears are bigger.

I really wanted to strangle him for it.
Thank you! This is exactly what im trying to say! This kind of behaviour can not and will not go unchecked as long as im here. The self-hating prick.

Last edited:
I want leadership to realize this, and increase the current 200 Million USD budget to atleast 800 USD. A robust interceptor force of atleast 200+ fighters comprising of F-14AM (40), MIG-29M (50), Kowsar-I/II (120) are required along with SIGINT, ELINT UCAVs to enforce A2/AD zones over PG. Currently they are hell bent on murder of IRIAF.
They need to change the annual defence budget to $20 billion and $4 billion out of that must go to the IRIAF.

What peanuts do you wish to buy with $800 million, kek?

Thank you! This is exactly what im trying to say! This kind of behaviour can not and will not go unchecked as long as im here. The self-hating prick.
I agree, man. It's one thing to be critical - even our veteran users from the Iran Defence Forum and Iran Military Forum days are very analytical and never shy of calling out flaws when they spot them.

But these kinds of comments serve no purpose whatsoever. Only a scumbag would continue pour out such a disgusting stream of them, day after day.

Last edited:
Those attacks are meant to raise the cost of war, you dumbfuck. A $10,000 missile vs a $3 million interceptor missile, of which they fire multiple at once or an aircraft sortie, which burns about $200,000 every time they take to the air.
dear blessedkingof longing if you believe the missile houthi group fire toward any place in ksa but Najran is just 10000$ or you don't knew that an f-17 is about 20,000$ /flying hours for f15 its 40,000$/h not 200,000 then it show who is what you called me

by the way that 3million dollar is the price of 4 missile in one canister not just one missile
PAC-3-Configuration-3_Netherlands_Army-3_edit.jpg

درضمن ادب چیز خوبی هست
Revival of the IRIAF has to be done realistically and not with the pipe dreams of over-realiance on western tech. Not gonna happen, our best bet is Russian and indegenous.

Im sorry but @Hack-Hook has gone beyond the scope of simply being cautious, and is going into the territory of copying word for word the same propaganda and lies that the Iransetiz liberals and enemies of Iran say. He can't even bring himself to give Iran any credit for the Aramco attacks...any time Iran makes any power move or anything positive, people like him come here like borj e zahr e mar and shower rehashed Iranstiz criticism at every given moment. He is an anti-Iranian traitor and I will NEVER take back what I said because it is the truth and the truth MUST be exposed for all to see even if it is against your own self.
yes realistically , wonder what you mean by realistically by spending the money that must be spend on domestic production on Russian out-dated downgraded equipment ?
I'm iran-setiz because i support domestic production , you are iran-parast because you support buying outdated and downgraded Russian equipment
that's interesting logic

Just because you live in Iran, allegedly, doesnt mean youre patriotic. Iran definitely doesn't need Iransetiz traitors like you. I'll only come there and flush you out.
well the traitor in my book are the ones who support making our armed force at the mercy of foreign country if they give us parts or not

They wanted to destroy it completely in order to leave it useless for months on end. Syrian air defenses intercepted most of the silos launched at the site but those that did get through did enough to put operations on hold for over a month, requiring the traffic to be redirected to Aleppo.

Not sure where you're getting the information about zionist mission objectives from, but if that was their aim, it just goes to underscore the superiority of Iran's doctrinal approach with regards to taking out airfields.

I've no idea what weapons the zionists fired at Damascus, but if it was ballistic missiles which I doubt because Syria has no real ABM capability to speak of (and numerous incoming projectiles appear to have been intercepted), just remember Isra"el" doesn't possess even a tiny fraction of the Iranian BM arsenal.

So when Iran sets outs to neutralize a hostile airbase, it won't look anything like that, rest assured. The furious avalanche of BM's Iran would literally make to rain upon this sort of a target will absolutely saturate enemy defenses - with the handy inclusion of Hormoz-1 anti-radiation missiles going after their ABM shield's radars by the way, and wreck havoc on the ground. Therefore, what you claim Tel Aviv failed at in Damascus, Iran will very much be accomplish.

Moreover you implicitly acknowledged that if struck often and precisely enough, an airfield can indeed be put out of service for a protracted period of time. Quod erat demonstrandum.

Not sure where you're getting the information about zionist mission objectives from, but if that was their aim, it just goes to underscore the superiority of Iran's doctrinal approach with regards to taking out airfields.

I've no idea what weapons the zionists fired at Damascus, but if it was ballistic missiles which I doubt because Syria has no real ABM capability to speak of (and numerous incoming projectiles appear to have been intercepted), just remember Isra"el" doesn't possess even a tiny fraction of the Iranian BM arsenal.

So when Iran sets outs to neutralize a hostile airbase, it won't look anything like that, rest assured. The furious avalanche of BM's Iran would literally make to rain upon this sort of a target will absolutely saturate enemy defenses - with the handy inclusion of Hormoz-1 anti-radiation missiles going after their ABM shield's radars by the way, and wreck havoc on the ground. Therefore, what you claim Tel Aviv failed at in Damascus, Iran will very much be accomplish.

Moreover you implicitly acknowledged that if struck often and precisely enough, an airfield can indeed be put out of service for a protracted period of time. Quod erat demonstrandum.
2-3 years ago Syria fired a dozen m600 at Israel how many hit their target or hit anything i'm really intrested you answer that (M-600 is licensed copy version of Fateh-110 in syria) ?

dear blessedkingof longing if you believe the missile houthi group fire toward any place in ksa but Najran is just 10000$ or you don't knew that an f-17 is about 20,000$ /flying hours for f15 its 40,000$/h not 200,000 then it show who is what you called me

by the way that 3million dollar is the price of 4 missile in one canister not just one missile
Yes, $10,000, you idiot. Those missiles they use in Yemen are assembled in factories on their own soil, with a lot less quality control and far lesser budget than you can imagine.

And it isn't just one aircraft that takes off - an entire squadron is scrambled for a UAV. Plus the F-15E's maintenance is closer to $80,000/hour.

Yes, $10,000, you idiot. Those missiles they use in Yemen are assembled in factories on their own soil, with a lot less quality control and far lesser budget than you can imagine.

And it isn't just one aircraft that takes off - an entire squadron is scrambled for a UAV. Plus the F-15E's maintenance is closer to $80,000/hour.
do a little research on what you post

This is what happened to a large base that received 11 Fateh313/Zolfaghars and Qiam-1 missiles. I was talking about 30-40 Missile per base so imagine the havoc.

I'd say, multiply those 30-40 missiles by a factor of 20 or so, and it will probably be closer to the number Iran will fire at each one of the enemy's "super bases" in case of a war.

we should not fight with each other.

Leaving aside forum discussions, when it comes to Iran's domestic political factions if a major conflict breaks out, chances are that parts of the liberal fifth column and long tolerated nofuzi networks will be silenced. They won't be exercising their enad in the midst of a potentially acute life or death situation.

Not to mention that some elements might actually be lying in wait to pass information to the enemy, akin to sleeper cells. I'm talking about political and administrative figures who have a certain status and are freely speaking and acting today in the Islamic Republic: when a member of Rohani's nuclear negotiating team was arrested and convicted of espionage, imagine the rest.

War brings a lot of radicalism with it, and sometimes it's a plain necessity. Remember the 1980's. In a renewed war, some kind of internal purge will definitely take place in Iran.

we will be foolish if we keep underestimating the enemy's capabilities. they have $ and western support. this is how they underestimated Iran while Iran was building its missile arm

This is correct, however...

revival of IRIAF atleast as an interceptor force is a must at all costs

...20.000 or so additional BM's (improvised estimate) for the cost of a rebuilt IRIAF will have greater survivability and be more effective in their probability to score hits.

any time Iran makes any power move or anything positive, people like him come here like borj e zahr e mar and shower rehashed Iranstiz criticism at every given moment.

Keep in mind a revolutionary administration is in charge and busy repairing the damage done by the previous liberal team. Its opponents are in overdrive mode trying to hamper the enthusiasm of the anti-imperialist and revolutionary public. Encouraging a depressive mood is one possible means towards that end.

2-3 years ago Syria fired a dozen m600 at Israel how many hit their target or hit anything i'm really intrested you answer that (M-600 is licensed copy version of Fateh-110 in syria) ?

Iran's not going to be firing a mere dozen. Iran's stockpile is in the tens of thousands, and Iranian strikes will be qualitatively incomparable, because they will consist of a carefully calibrated mix of different types of missiles on top of decoys, a cocktail precisely designed to breach enemy ABM shields. In short, it'll be like apples and oranges.

Last edited:
Iran's not going to fire a dozen. Iran's stockpile is in the high tens of thousands, and Iranian strikes will be qualitatively incomparable, because they will consist of a carefully calibrated mix of different types on top of decoys, a cocktail precisely designed to breach enemy ABM shields.

In short, apples and oranges.
your usual answer , let me tell you . it was 12-15 fateh-110 like missile and they were fired at Golan height and all intercepted. you know why because only saturation is sure way past enemy defense and you can't do that by just ballistic missile , you need cruise missiles , missiles like HARM , drones,....
and you must not foolishly try to attack bases you first must attack radars and and air-defense assets .

yes realistically , wonder what you mean by realistically by spending the money that must be spend on domestic production on Russian out-dated downgraded equipment ?
I'm iran-setiz because i support domestic production , you are iran-parast because you support buying outdated and downgraded Russian equipment
that's interesting logic

well the traitor in my book are the ones who support making our armed force at the mercy of foreign country if they give us parts or not
Martike, how many fucking times do we have to tell you that domestic Iranian production is essential. What you seem to gloss over is that Iran can not build an airforce all by itself in any realistic timeframe. So who else can Iran rely on? The west? Are you that dumb? Do you think the west will sell us planes? I doubt even a revolution back to the days of Shah would make the west sell their arms to us. This is why your critizisms are in actual fact veiled calls to get rid of Islamic Republic...which just shows how out of touch you are. Russian is the best and only option, and we need to have imported planes until we have the knowhow to make our own airforce from scratch!

There is nothing trecherous about doing trade with a neighbour...but to change your entire country's philosophy and prinicples just to appease the west so they may sell you some Disneyland tickets is the eptiome of treachery.

your usual answer , let me tell you . it was 12-15 fateh-110 like missile and they were fired at Golan height and all intercepted. you know why because only saturation is sure way past enemy defense and you can't do that by just ballistic missile , you need cruise missiles , missiles like HARM , drones,....
and you must not foolishly try to attack bases you first must attack radars and and air-defense assets .

Well, I clearly stated different types of missiles, didn't I? So my answer was covering all of what you listed, with the sole exception of air-launched HARM's because Iran has anti-radiation ballistic missiles to fulfill that role. UAV's will come in a consecutive wave, once missiles achieved to soften up the targets.

This was the qualitative difference I was referring to. However, there will be a quantitative difference as well. Because unlike Syria and thanks to the sheer size of its BM force, Iran can afford to play the game of outright overwhelming enemy ABM assets piece by piece. Simply put, if the enemy has (X) launchers for ABM's and Iran fires (Y) BM's with (X) << (Y), then some BM's are bound to get through even if all the others are intercepted.

Last edited:
Martike, how many fucking times do we have to tell you that domestic Iranian production is essential. What you seem to gloss over is that Iran can not build an airforce all by itself in any realistic timeframe. So who else can Iran rely on? The west? Are you that dumb? Do you think the west will sell us planes? I doubt even a revolution back to the days of Shah would make the west sell their arms to us. This is why your critizisms are in actual fact veiled calls to get rid of Islamic Republic...which just shows how out of touch you are. Russian is the best and only option, and we need to have imported planes until we have the knowhow to make our own airforce from scratch!

There is nothing trecherous about doing trade with a neighbour...but to change your entire country's philosophy and prinicples just to appease the west so they may sell you some Disneyland tickets is the eptiome of treachery.
One point I must raise though is that it is necessary to reverse engineer the F-14 and be able to build a new and improved one domestically, loaded with modern avionics, AESA, IRST, EW suite and all the rest...engine must be indigenous too.

There was a post by @drmeson about this recently quoting Babak Taghavee and seems work is on the right track.

For my own part, I support purchasing Su-30SM2 and Su-35SE but only 4 and 2 squadrons respectively for niche roles (that too, it's to study the airframe primarily and their capabilities are secondary). Aviation, whether civilian or military, cannot be dependent upon foreign powers. The IRIAF being cut off from spare parts during war after the Revolution demonstrates this in the harshest way.

War brings a lot of radicalism with it, and sometimes it's a plain necessity. Remember the 1980's. In a renewed war, some kind of internal purge will definitely take place in Iran.
I miss the "Bloody Sands" era of the 1980s. US embassy takeover, US embassy and marine barracks bombings in Beirut, the multiple aircraft hijackings, Lebanese hostage crisis, Operation Morvarid...ah, that was a grand time.

I wish we could return to the old playbook of classical terrorism sometimes.

Last edited:
Well, I clearly stated different types of missiles, didn't I? So my answer was covering all of what you listed, with the sole exception of air-launched HARM's because Iran has anti-radiation ballistic missiles to fulfill that role. UAV's will come in a consecutive wave, once missiles achieved to soften up the targets.

This was the qualitative difference I was referring to. However, there will be a quantitative difference as well. Because unlike Syria and thanks to the sheer size of its BM force, Iran can afford to play the game of outright overwhelming enemy ABM assets piece by piece. Simply put, if the enemy has (X) launchers for ABM's and Iran fires (Y) BM's with (X) << (Y), then some BM's are bound to get through even if all the others are intercepted.
your different type of missile include quasi ballistic and ballistic missiles . and you think how many Iran can send each hours ?
the problem is that anti radiation ballistic missile is for ships not air defense system and unlike harm , if the radar is turned off that anti radiation ballistic missile don't knew to do what
you just lost control of your mental state , imagining things , and showed your impolite nature
when you calmed down and regained control of your mental state and could talk two world like a human being we will talk .
لقمان را گفتند: ادب از که آموختی؟

گفت: از بی ادبان! هر چه از ایشان در نظرم ناپسند آمد از فعل آن پرهیز کردم.

نگویند از سر بازیچه حرفی
کز آن پندی نگیرد صاحب هوش

و گر صد باب حکمت پیش نادان
بخوانند آیدش بازیچه در گوش
Oh, f-u-c-k off. You live smack bang in the middle of Iran and are clueless of it's hardware, the budgeting and inventory but somehow absolutely thorough with the enemy's equipment.

Hop over the turkish border and have a smuggler sneak you into Europe if you're so dickmatized by the West.
why do that while my specialty is a needed one , just need to go to embassy and say hello , its me , this is my experience record and this is my specialty , i like go to your country and work there and I get a visa in one month and can go there legally in first class airplane .
there is a difference between me and many of the guys here who bash me . if i wanted to go there i would have done it 20 years ago that i have invitation from embassy. and I'm completely aware of Iran military power as its more than 30 year I'm following it . my difference is i'm not a fanboy living in la la land.

I miss the "Bloody Sands" era of the 1980s. US embassy takeover, US embassy and marine barracks bombings in Beirut, the multiple aircraft hijackings, Lebanese hostage crisis, Operation Morvarid...ah, that was a grand time.

I wish we could return to the old playbook of classical terrorism sometimes
what are you an anarchist ?

Last edited:
One point I must raise though is that it is necessary to reverse engineer the F-14 and be able to build a new and improved one domestically, loaded with modern avionics, AESA, IRST, EW suite and all the rest...engine must be indigenous too.

There was a post by @drmeson about this recently quoting Babak Taghavee and seems work is on the right track.

For my own part, I support purchasing Su-30SM2 and Su-35SE but only 4 and 2 squadrons respectively for niche roles (that too, it's to study the airframe primarily and their capabilities are secondary). Aviation, whether civilian or military, cannot be dependent upon foreign powers. The IRIAF being cut off from spare parts during war after the Revolution demonstrates this in the harshest way.
Yes Iranians have the creative acumen to reverse engineer more complex tech than the F-14...so there must be a reason why this hasn't happened yet. I dont think they have faith in the F-14 any more as it is a relic of the past now. I also think @drmeson has a point when he says Iran should look toward Mig-29 variants since we have the experience and are already equipped to maintain and operate these aircraft, as opposed to su-27 family.

you just lost control of your mental state , imagining things , and showed your impolite nature
when you calmed down and regained control of your mental state and could talk two world like a human being we will talk .
لقمان را گفتند: ادب از که آموختی؟

گفت: از بی ادبان! هر چه از ایشان در نظرم ناپسند آمد از فعل آن پرهیز کردم.

نگویند از سر بازیچه حرفی
کز آن پندی نگیرد صاحب هوش

و گر صد باب حکمت پیش نادان
بخوانند آیدش بازیچه در گوش
Eh? To az kay mas'habi shode baraye ma?

There is no talking to people like you. You are a flame bating troll and there is no need to be polite any more. We were polite to you already, but you continue to rehash and repeat yourself, and build strawman arguments just to keep the circular argument continuing. Seeing as you have failed to address a single point in my comment, and instead focussed on my mental state, it shows your foundations are weak and you are in no position to speak on this matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom