What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

@MrTopal27

I quote you here because that thread is being taken off topic.

The design of qaher is feasable for its mission. Its design to allow it to fly at low altutude. Look at its wings.

What I would say is that qaher needs to be made unmanned. As for your comment of parades. Yes, I agree, they're just none-sense. I rather have exhibitions than military parades.

Russians are very advanced in aircraft technology. They have given their technology to India and especially China since 1950 Russian and China as two communist countries). However Chinese even have used Western technologies more than Indians. Chinese and Indian aircrafts are 100% copy of Russian aircrafts since decades ago and even now. All of their aircraft technologies is transmitted from Russians.
russia to its own technology, called me how posted photo and I show you a picture of the great Russian pakfa if iran want to have modern hunter and industry must develop are working with Russian

@MrTopal27

I quote you here because that thread is being taken off topic.

The design of qaher is feasable for its mission. Its design to allow it to fly at low altutude. Look at its wings.

What I would say is that qaher needs to be made unmanned. As for your comment of parades. Yes, I agree, they're just none-sense. I rather have exhibitions than military parades.
Dude that's exactly my point. Regarding the feasibility of the plane; i really still don't think its going to be reality; the wings don't mean much, if anything they are to small. Don't get me wrong, as i mentioned in my earlier comments Iranians have are strong 'with' ballistic missiles; but a 5th generation jet seems bit far off. Don't you think m8? I believe if we do see an 'Iranian low altitude jet ', it will have a very different design than the qaher.....

Dude that's exactly my point. Regarding the feasibility of the plane; i really still don't think its going to be reality; the wings don't mean much, if anything they are to small. Don't get me wrong, as i mentioned in my earlier comments Iranians have are strong 'with' ballistic missiles; but a 5th generation jet seems bit far off. Don't you think m8? I believe if we do see an 'Iranian low altitude jet ', it will have a very different design than the qaher.....

LOL bro, who told you this was a 5th gen project? Any Iranian who claimed qaher was a 5th gen plane would need their head examined. Iran never made that statement. They just said it was a cheap, easy to produce plane for flying at low altitude, as hinted, for attacking ships etc.

Iran is decades away from being able to design and produce a 5th gen plane. Unless the Russian or Chinese give Iran TOT, then this will remain the case.

Will IRAN going to procure used F-5 and F-4 from current and former operators now. As the pilots have more and more experience on these jets. F-5 with upgrade can be a very effective Interceptor, where as F-4 with upgrades can be a very effective Strike Platform; like in case for Bombing ISIS.

How many F-4 and F-5 flying which IRAN can acquire.

Visiting MAKS 2015 exhibition in Russia, Iran's Vice-President for Science and Technology, Dr.Sorena Sattari , confirms reports circulated about ongoing negotiations with Russian officials regarding possible acquiring of Sukhoi Su-30 multirole fighter jet.

:yay:I was right, I'm too smart:yay:

Will IRAN going to procure used F-5 and F-4 from current and former operators now. As the pilots have more and more experience on these jets. F-5 with upgrade can be a very effective Interceptor, where as F-4 with upgrades can be a very effective Strike Platform; like in case for Bombing ISIS.

How many F-4 and F-5 flying which IRAN can acquire.
pfffff!!!!Forgot these aircraft cardboard, it is their course, now need the rempalcer

Visiting MAKS 2015 exhibition in Russia, Iran's Vice-President for Science and Technology, Dr.Sorena Sattari , confirms reports circulated about ongoing negotiations with Russian officials regarding possible acquiring of Sukhoi Su-30 multirole fighter jet.

:yay:I was right, I'm too smart:yay:

pfffff!!!!Forgot these aircraft cardboard, it is their course, now need the rempalcer
That would be the FA-50 and MiG-35s.

That would be the FA-50 and MiG-35s.
I hoped, but it is in longtemps.il pakfa is not even yet in service with the Russian and Indian army, I think that Iran will commadner of su-30 or even su-35, the pakfa may be later.

and for mig35 there is a possibility of teranfert technology and local building

I hoped, but it is in longtemps.il pakfa is not even yet in service with the Russian and Indian army, I think that Iran will commadner of su-30 or even su-35, the pakfa may be later.

and for mig35 there is a possibility of teranfert technology and local building
Why is it so much talk about Su-30 and not SU-35, isn't the engine more reliable on SU-35 than the SU-30? I think the range and the sensors of Mig-35 is inferior. What is holding them back on SU-35.

Thanks for the article but it doesn't say why not SU-35? or does it and i missed it? I thought SU-35 is also in service and production.
yes su-35 is in service with the Russian army, and it is above the su-30, they are in the same aircraft category, su-30 already has an AESA radar while the su-35 yet.
that this be the su-30 or the top 35 will be his if iran can have one of these fighter ..

su-35 radar and more powerful engine.

su-30/35 are from the category of f-14/15. while the mig-35 is classified as F-16 / rafale / typhoon

Thanks for the article but it doesn't say why not SU-35? or does it and i missed it? I thought SU-35 is also in service and production.
You should consider the cost I think. Iran's military is very cost avert. As long as it is advanced enough to make opponents think twice is ok for them. They are not really after having a top notch air force right now.

You should consider the cost I think. Iran's military is very cost avert. As long as it is advanced enough to make opponents think twice is ok for them. They are not really after having a top notch air force right now.
Economic does not mean forgetting efficiency. I know if you know but viellisante air force and much more expensive than a new aircraft, iran fai big effort to keep these old aircraft, if IRIAF buy new planes costed much its going cheaper.

I will explain the different su-30 with another component

su-30MKI (India has Israeli component)
su-30MKA (Algerian component has french)
su-30SM (Russian a Russian component)

Algeria will modernize these problablement su-30 to SM format that is equipping of AESA radar, and a friend-foe identification system.

the aircraft will work and it will be stealthy,
India vaudrai modernize the su-30 Brahmos be equipping the missile.

I think iran deverait order, be the su-30SM or be su-35s.

in all cases iran gain in efficiency and technology and especially his will be much more economical.

Economic does not mean forgetting efficiency. I know if you know but viellisante air force and much more expensive than a new aircraft, iran fai big effort to keep these old aircraft, if IRIAF buy new planes costed much its going cheaper.

I will explain the different su-30 with another component

su-30MKI (India has Israeli component)
su-30MKA (Algerian component has french)
su-30SM (Russian a Russian component)

Algeria will modernize these problablement su-30 to SM format that is equipping of AESA radar, and a friend-foe identification system.

the aircraft will work and it will be stealthy,
India vaudrai modernize the su-30 Brahmos be equipping the missile.

I think iran deverait order, be the su-30SM or be su-35s.

in all cases iran gain in efficiency and technology and especially his will be much more economical.
I noticed SU-35 is single piloted. That is also a problem for Iran. We prefer two piloted Multirole aircrafts. I read somewhere (don't know where) that single pilot airplanes puts a lot of stress on the pilot depending on the mission for sure.

There should be a good reason mission wise, why SU-35 is single piloted aircraft but Iran also wants same technology but two piloted option.

Good point. Beside they can always modify it. Just the AL-41 engines seems much better. But we are used to Mig-29 crappy ones so shouldn't be a problem.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom