What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

I second that. There are methods Iran uses to obtain software, CAD and parts that is not possible to mention here. Just knowing and tracking friends of mine from 1998 in DOD and see where they are now and what is their company name and product tells me they all are still working for DOD and their talents I haven't yet seen in the companies I have had worked for.
Microwave is an Art, you find many artists in this field in Iran with good knowledge base.

jan I really didnt say I am optimistic about the news.what i said was regarding my concern about our Air force's aging fleet.
I see bro but it has nothing to do with being optimistic . I am optimistic more than you are . What i was trying to say is that buying jet fighters ain't buying nuts .Can't happen in one day. It needs another Nuclear talks. It needs at least one or two years of negotiating (specially in case of Iran ) .

Az ghavitarin air force khavar miane ye mooze moonde faghat . omidvaram daastan e omr dehiye f-4 ro bikhial shan o 2 zaar pool be niroo havayiy e artesh bedan. ta 6 saal pish mitonestan jet bekharan vali tooye in 36 saal faghat 20 ta mig kharidan ke be lotf e russia faghat mitoonest parvaz kone .

I see bro but it has nothing to do with being optimistic . I am optimistic more than you are . What i was trying to say is that buying jet fighters ain't buying nuts .Can't happen in one day. It needs another Nuclear talks. It needs at least one or two years of negotiating (specially in case of Iran ) .

Az ghavitarin air force khavar miane ye mooze moonde faghat . omidvaram daastan e omr dehiye f-4 ro bikhial shan o 2 zaar pool be niroo havayiy e artesh bedan. ta 6 saal pish mitonestan jet bekharan vali tooye in 36 saal faghat 20 ta mig kharidan ke be lotf e russia faghat mitoonest parvaz kone .
not the friend. the purchase of combat aircraft and vital to the defense of the country .we have time to negotiate before taking a decision if iran command of Chinese J-10B's fine with me problem, but it would take an order su-35 have a powerful air defense.

russia revival of the project mig 5generation, or a lightweight fighter of 5th generation sukhoi, iran can negotiate with Russia to create a partnership and the development of an aircraft of Russian-Iranian joint comabt. the reliable Russian partner we need in the region, and we need a lot of money, and we have everything her.

so you have bought hunter quickly ruled out any military threat, and at the same time the opportunity to make input of technology and partanaire in our project, I'm sure that in 10 to 20 years iran has a good fighter mad in iran.

upload_2015-8-16_22-20-18.png

Are these real? The reason I was asking is there is a nonbeliever which I want to convince that the Saeghe is mass produced and I want to show the picture. It would be bad if it is photoshopped. The edge of them seems staggered, I think it is photoshopped, do you think so?

Are these real? The reason I was asking is there is a nonbeliever which I want to convince that the Saeghe is mass produced and I want to show the picture. It would be bad if it is photoshopped. The edge of them seems staggered, I think it is photoshopped, do you think so?

No i don't think the pic is fake i believe its real at least iran have 4 saeghe with new paint job ,but i don't think saeghe is in mass production these were made few years ago.

the issue is that it is the role of HESA SAEQEH in IRIAF?

the issue is that it is the role of HESA SAEQEH in IRIAF?
Probably as it was, a light combat aircraft and a light multirole aircraft as Tejas is in india despite other programs. I think it is in the right place.

F-5 was also bought as a light combat supersonic aircraft. we need something to act like F-14 did, therefore we need to buy one.

Last edited:
In my opinion is just for show off or maybe same purpose as F-5 because they have a lot in common.

F-5 position will be replaced by Saegheh and the platform upgraded as it goes. Already it has HUD ... and they are working on other aspects of it. Today I saw they built its landing gear and made it Iranian as well. They put Saegheh in place because F-5's were too old and they wanted something just like it and in its role and cheap. I don't think it is show off.

Probably as it was, a light combat aircraft and a light multirole aircraft as Tejas is in india despite other programs. I think it is in the right place.

F-5 was also bought as a light combat supersonic aircraft. we need something to act like F-14 did.
oh stop you make me laugh too, the HESA SAEQEH will be a training aircraft or bomber but it will never replace the F-14, it's not a fighter, this aircraft is low, the only aircraft that will replace the f -14 is the su-su-30 and 35

oh stop you make me laugh too, the HESA SAEQEH will be a training aircraft or bomber but it will never replace the F-14, it's not a fighter, this aircraft is low, the only aircraft that will replace the f -14 is the su-su-30 and 35

Je pense que vous manquez compris , n'a dit qu'il va remplacer les F- 14 de . Je l'ai dit nous avons besoin de quelque chose pour remplacer F - 14 et je voulais dire que nous devons acheter de la Russie ou ailleurs . Le F - 14 a été liée commentaire sur le fait que Dehghan dit nous sommes en discussion avec les Russes . Cela signifie essentiellement F - 5 / Saegheh a sa propre place et F - 14 dispose de son propre . Il n'y a aucune question de savoir pourquoi nous avons besoin Saegheh ou maintenant ce propos Saegheh !

I think you missunderstood. No one said it will replace F-14's. I said we need something to replace F-14 and Iment we have to buy it from Russia or elsewhere. The F-14 comment was related to the fact that Dehghan said we are in talk with Russians. It basically means F-5/Saegheh has its own place and F-14 has its own. There is no question why we need Saegheh or now what about Saegheh!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom