What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

A foreign company that has an office or representative in Iran can file for its patent and those patent and trademark will be protected .
once at the time of Khatami, Kingston Technology used that and get a court ruling and police raided PC shops and gathered all fake Kingston RAMs . at the time even if police would have found a single fake ram in a shop would have confiscated all their Kingston Rams . but sadly sanctions made many companies leave Iran and then we didn't saw such move anymore but neverthless the law is still there and companies whho directly do business with Iran can use it to protect their IP and trademarks
The example you’ve provided has nothing to do with patents and everything to do false marketing. If you rebrand something in Iran and sell it for something it is not then it is an illegal act and you will be prosecuted. Doesn’t matter if the brand owner is foreign or domestic.

The example you’ve provided has nothing to do with patents and everything to do false marketing. If you rebrand something in Iran and sell it for something it is not then it is an illegal act and you will be prosecuted. Doesn’t matter if the brand owner is foreign or domestic.
that's protecting a trade mark. and right now the market is filled with fake Samsung and Apple, Boss, JBL and ...... accessories does anybody prevent them even the most famous Iranian digital market (Digikala) is filled with fake product and nobody care . and we also have a copyright law but you must operate inside Iran for it to protect you

that's protecting a trade mark. and right now the market is filled with fake Samsung and Apple, Boss, JBL and ...... accessories does anybody prevent them even the most famous Iranian digital market (Digikala) is filled with fake product and nobody care . and we also have a copyright law but you must operate inside Iran for it to protect you
Look dude, none of this is valid as long as Iran is sanctioned. If you want to uphold your patent then you must pay an annual fee. How is that done when you can’t do business with Iran? Also there are loopholes. Basically if you file from something which is already copied in Iran then it will not be covered.
I’ve derailed this thread long enough. This is my last post about this matter.

once at the time of Khatami, Kingston Technology used that and get a court ruling and police raided PC shops and gathered all fake Kingston RAMs .
Every time I hear this demon's name these days, it is a series of extremely disturbing revelations that never seem to end!

It's the chassis, the engine, transmission are going to be foreign, so I mean you can call it a Turkish protect and believe whatever you want, but the rest of the world doesn't see it that way.

If Turkey were really as self sufficient as Erdogan wants everyone to believe, then Turkey would have been able to build the f-35 without US approval. Turkey would have been able to sell its helicopters to Pakistan without US approval.

Turkey's TAI TF-X fighter jet, there will be mostly foreign technicians working on the project. The vital parts will be foreign, including the Rolls Royce engine. And now Turkey is seeking help from China / Pakistan to help move along the project ? However it remains to be seen how the UK and other EU/western nations will respond to such actions.

I suggest you read the second article I posted. Turkey has come a long way in become less dependent on foreign suppliers for their military hardware, yet at the same time, for the foreseeable future, Turkey still will be extremely reliant on foreign nations for vital foreign components for their weapons systems, including engines among other vital components for their drones

Even the S-400, right now Turkey is promising the USA/NATO to basically only use the system on a partial basis. Turkey is currently badly in need of spare parts for its F-16s, attack helicopters and UAVs and at this point has no options left but to bend the knee.

As for the S-400, Turkey currently does not possess the algorithms and is reliant on Russian technicians for maintaining the system on a regular basis. This will be the same thing with the several nuclear powerplants that the Russians are set to build in Turkey for several billions dollars. All of the fissile material will constantly be removed by the Russians, therefore Turkey will have ZERO chance of building a nuclear weapon.

This is one of the main reasons Iran chose to purchase the latest version of the S-300 as opposed to the S-400, since with the S-300 Iran has full access to all the codes and algorithms. Even in case of a war with Russia, Iran can use the S-300 against the Russians. Turkey won't have that option since the Russians can eaisly turn off the system as any moment.

In conclusion, state propaganda is one thing, but reality is another.

It's the chassis, the engine, transmission, cannon are going to be foreign supplied or built under foreign license, so I mean you can call it a Turkish protect and believe whatever you want, but the rest of the world doesn't see it that way.

If Turkey were really as self sufficient as Erdogan wants everyone to believe, then Turkey would have been able to build the f-35 without US approval. Turkey would have been able to sell its helicopters to Pakistan without US approval.

Turkey's TAI TF-X fighter jet, there will be mostly foreign technicians working on the project. The vital parts will be foreign, including the Rolls Royce engine. And now Turkey is seeking help from China / Pakistan to help move along the project ? However it remains to be seen how the UK and other EU/western nations will respond to such actions.

I suggest you read the second article I posted. Turkey has come a long way in become less dependent on foreign suppliers for their military hardware, yet at the same time, for the foreseeable future, Turkey still will be extremely reliant on foreign nations for vital foreign components for their weapons systems, including engines among other vital components for their drones

Even the S-400, right now Turkey is promising the USA/NATO to basically only use the system on a partial basis. Turkey is currently badly in need of spare parts for its F-16s, attack helicopters and UAVs from the west. At this point Turkey has no options left but to bend the knee.

As for the S-400, Turkey currently does not possess the algorithms and is reliant on Russian technicians for maintaining the system on a regular basis. This will be the same thing with the several nuclear powerplantsthat the Russians are set to build in Turkey for several billions dollars. All of the fissile material will constantly be removed by the Russians, therefore Turkey will have ZERO chance of building a nuclear weapon.

This is one of the main reasons Iran chose to purchase the latest version of the S-300 as opposed to the S-400, since with the S-300 Iran has full access to all the codes and algorithms. Even in case of a war with Russia, Iran can use the S-300 against the Russians. Turkey won't have that option since the Russians can eaisly turn off the system as any moment.

In conclusion, state propaganda is one thing, but reality is another.

next time dont post news before read, news is mentioning about engine and transmission not selling whole "TANK"

no i am not a troll, why do call me as a troll when i correct your false claims?
next time dont post news before read, news is mentioning about engine and transmission not selling whole "TANK"

no i am not a troll, why do call me as a troll when i correct your false claims?

if you have some questions about turkish hardware come to turkish section, this is for iriaf

its bad because they collected fake rip offs from shops ?
If the fake rip offs are manufactured domestically, especially in sanctions times then yes it is bad to stop that while cannibal corporations outside of Iran benefit. Iran should unapologetically copy all of kingston, nvidia, amd, intel, etc as the events of the past few years have shown time and time again that these corporations are part of the threats posed to Iran. Unfortunately given that most Iranians worship foreign brand names, then Iranian entities should copy kingston, even with the company logo, (albeit at a lower price).

If the fake rip offs are manufactured domestically, especially in sanctions times then yes it is bad to stop that while cannibal corporations outside of Iran benefit. Iran should unapologetically copy all of kingston, nvidia, amd, intel, etc as the events of the past few years have shown time and time again that these corporations are part of the threats posed to Iran. Unfortunately given that most Iranians worship foreign brand names, then Iranian entities should copy kingston, even with the company logo, (albeit at a lower price).
the problem , we don't produce memory chips and even in sanction time those fake ripoff were bad if you think you can make a product made it in your name.
by the way mr. ahmadinejad made sure that we can't copy those companies

and you don't recall . average Iranian could not distinguish those fake products and paid the same price for them as if they pay for the originals . what was worse was the fact that those were lower tire products which were used by average people like students and small companies and they really don't have that much money to pay for the damages. they never faked the memories used for example by gamers.

تصاویری از اولین مانور امداد هوایی در تهران با حضور نیروی هوایی ارتش ، هلال احمر ، اورژانس کشور و هواناجا
photo_2021-03-16_09-54-59.jpg
photo_2021-03-16_09-55-23.jpg
photo_2021-03-16_09-55-17.jpg
photo_2021-03-16_09-55-20.jpg
photo_2021-03-16_09-55-26.jpg

Hey any word on the Shahed 216 ? It's been a few years ? I'm guessing that sanctions really threw a wrench in Iran's plans for this attack helicopter ? Or perhaps Iran is waiting to purchase some components from Russia or other sources ? Any news ?
shahed 216.jpg

Hey any word on the Shahed 216 ? It's been a few years ? I'm guessing that sanctions really threw a wrench in Iran's plans for this attack helicopter ? Or perhaps Iran is waiting to purchase some components from Russia or other sources ? Any news ?View attachment 725247
Mission statement for attack helicopters is constantly redefined in this age of UCAVs. What would you invest in, shahed 216 or next generation jet propulsion stealth UCAVs? Priority for attack helicopters is rightfully low.

Your assessment makes sense, yet at the same time, for the foreseeable future, there will be a mix of unmanned and manned platforms. I believe that in the near future we will see the Shahed 216 come to fruition. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been working on prototypes behind closed doors. In any case its good to see that they have plans for the future.

Mission statement for attack helicopters is constantly redefined in this age of UCAVs. What would you invest in, shahed 216 or next generation jet propulsion stealth UCAVs? Priority for attack helicopters is rightfully low.

Your assessment makes sense, yet at the same time, for the foreseeable future, there will be a mix of unmanned and manned platforms. I believe that in the near future we will see the Shahed 216 come to fruition. I wouldn't be surprised if they have been working on prototypes behind closed doors. In any case its good to see that they have plans for the future.

explain how you build a helicopter without an engine.

Back
Top Bottom