What's new

IRGC missile attack on ISIS in Deir ez-Zor Syria

Deir ez zor city ( the target ) is mostly under SAA control... If the missile had hit it..; they will have said so, hours ago...
Missile was heard in Mayden according to civilians report... ( near the Iraqi border...)

I hate to say it but yeah you got a point.

Another twitter user said that same thing of 4 explosions or so being heard somewhere in the desert.

Maybe Deir Ezzor wasn't the target or the missiles were jammed.

Deir ez zor city ( the target ) is mostly under SAA control... If the missile had hit it..; they will have said so, hours ago...
Missile was heard in Mayden according to civilians report... ( near the Iraqi border...)
Dier al zour province was the target and not the city

Dier al zour province was the target and not the city
I can't really find an answer to that logic... it's like saying..........Well whatever... if the goal was the desert and 0 casualities, then it's a success...
I'm out of this thread. Pls no more quoting
Have Fun

I hate to say it but yeah you got a point.

Another twitter user said that same thing of 4 explosions or so being heard somewhere in the desert.

Maybe Deir Ezzor wasn't the target or the missiles were jammed.

The Guards Corp said it “targeted the headquarters and meeting place and suicide car assembly line” of “ISIS terrorists” in the province of Deir al-Zour, where Islamic State forces surround an estimated 200,000 people in a government-held section of the provincial capital of the same name.

@HannibalBarca An expert at dodging facts I see! Don't worry this was my last quote! Enjoy!

Source

The Guards Corp said it “targeted the headquarters and meeting place and suicide car assembly line” of “ISIS terrorists” in the province of Deir al-Zour, where Islamic State forces surround an estimated 200,000 people in a government-held section of the provincial capital of the same name.

Source
Ah I see, so it wasn't the city. Then we will have to wait for on the ground conformation.

Ah I see, so it wasn't the city. Then we will have to wait for on the ground conformation.
Yup, thankfully you get it, while some would still argue that why you hit the desert?
But it's interesting I mean those areas could have been easily hit by Syrian Artillery or A/C after the location was found out. This is more of a statement towards US and Saudia in particular regarding Americas increasing involvement in Syria, and toward Saudis for a much needed reality check.
I am quite impressed by the decision!

I can't really find an answer to that logic... it's like saying..........Well whatever... if the goal was the desert and 0 casualities, then it's a success...
I'm out of this thread. Pls no more quoting
Have Fun
you do know that dier al zour city isn't the only town/city in the dier a zour province.
and there are reports the missiles landed in al mayadeen on of the biggest isis strong-holds in the province.

There likely was Iranian drone(s) operating near the expected impact site to film video footage for analysis.

Almost all modern militaries film their operations in some capacity.

The question is will Iran release the drone footage. Let's wait and see

He has no logic ... & there is a reason behind :

150624-is-fighters-chart2.jpg

It's all clear ...
Thank God Pakistan is not on that list!
And severe steps should be taken to keep it that way!

The angle at which it is being fired and the front fins makes it look like either the Fateh 110 or the Zulfiqar, Fateh is only ranged at max 300 Kms if am not wrong, so must be the Zulfiqar (Hybrid Fueled Missile?, MRV?).
Fateh-110: 250 km and later 300 km range.

Fateh-313: 500 km.

Zolfiqar: 750 km.

Zolfiqar is solid fuelled, and it's speculated it gains its extra range through a MRV.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom