What's new

IRGC kill 21 Pjak + Video proof of killed and arrested Pjak members

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score

PressTV - IRGC kills 21 PJAK terrorists

Members of the Party for Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK) terrorist group (file photo)
In an operation by Iran's Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC), 21 members of the Party for Free Life of Kurdistan (PJAK) terrorist group have been killed.

During the clash that took place in Jasosan and Alotan heights in Sardasht, two IRGC forces were also killed and two others were injured, a Press TV corresponded reported on Wednesday.

According to the report, the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) and PJAK have laid mines in Sardasht heights near Iran's border with Iraq.

The IRGC has deployed 5,000 military forces in the northwest of the country along its common border with Iraq's Kurdistan, and has been fighting the PJAK terrorist group over the past weeks in order to establish security and stabilize the area.

On July 25, Iranian forces killed 35 PJAK members, captured a number of others and took control of the terrorist group's bases in the heights of Sardasht.

In an operation on July 20, IRGC forces also killed a number of PJAK terrorists, and forced a group of them to escape.

On July 17, the IRGC disbanded a terrorist cell linked to PJAK, killing at least five members of the group.

Members of the PJAK -- an offshoot of the PKK -- regularly engage in armed clashes with Iranian security forces along the country's western borders with Iraq's semi-autonomous Kurdistan region.

MYA/HGH/HJL

Last edited by a moderator:
the main force against these pjak terrorists are the local patriotic kurdish IRGC members

i saw this last night ..they say they were students ...dont kno how much of it is true.

if there only students whats there political agenda?

isn't it a bit harsh to kill ad arrest students?

if there only students whats there political agenda?

isn't it a bit harsh to kill ad arrest students?
what are you talking about ? this operation against terrorists is ongoing IN THE MOUNTAINS OF SARDASHT. Since when there are schools and universities in a mountain and warzone ?

what are you talking about ? this operation against terrorists is ongoing IN THE MOUNTAINS OF SARDASHT. Since when there are schools and universities in a mountain and warzone ?

Terrorist? i herd there were students also ...so whats the political agenda?

there is a political agenda against iran ongoing here supported by the US,Israel and its mercenaries who try to divert topics on internet boards.

your ''students''

miriam20110725181532937.jpg

there is a political agenda against iran ongoing here supported by the US,Israel and its mercenaries who try to divert topics on internet boards.

your ''students''

All acquisitions aside all im asking what are the so called "Terrorists" asking for and y are u killing them? There must be a reason for there so called terror activities.

All acquisitions aside all im asking what are the so called "Terrorists" asking for and y are u killing them? There must be a reason for there so called terror activities.

They have attacked civilians in the past. not only civilians but also attacked iranian border guards,schools,military bases near the border with Iraqi kurdistan.
this group is on the terrorist list of EU,US,Iran

They have attacked civilians in the past. not only civilians but also attacked iranian border guards,schools,military bases near the border with Iraqi kurdistan.
this group is on the terrorist list of EU,US,Iran
OK i get that ... what i couldn't find was the reason ,y they attack.... Like in Pakistan they fight against Kafir GOvt and whatever, and in India they attack the Hindus ..
what is reason here is all im asking.

OK i get that ... what i couldn't find was the reason ,y they attack.... Like in Pakistan they fight against Kafir GOvt and whatever, and in India they attack the Hindus ..

Kurds want a separate country of their own. Like Kashmiri separatists in India.

its not about fighting for the rights of the local people, they have their own agenda supported by the zionists

Kurds want a separate country of their own. Like Kashmiri separatists in India.

Pjak itself says it doesnt want seperation, as it doesnt make any sense because Kurds are Iranian themself. However they fight for autonomy. But their way of approach is totally wrong

Iranzamin, some of these indians are down right mentally handicapped. Just insult them and they will leave the thread lol
I'm still loling at the idiot calling these mountain pigs (name used by one of the Turkish members here lol) students. It's like calling bin laden a student.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom