What's new

IRGC establishes red lines on any Military Invasion into Armenia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is challenging Armenia?

Things between Azeri-Armenia heating up again they had some clashed in the disputed territory after Russian withdrew its peacekeeping forces. Iran in my opinion should stay the out of this as they have other threats they need to focus on rather than making Turks an enemy to the north.

Things between Azeri-Armenia heating up again they had some clashed in the disputed territory after Russian withdrew its peacekeeping forces. Iran in my opinion should stay the out of this as they have other threats they need to focus on rather than making Turks an enemy to the north.

In my opinion you should focus on Kashmir and recovering your stolen land before giving analysis about what other countries should do to maintain their national security.

Azeribajian has become a Zionist den of spies and a lapdog for Turkey who are trying to redraw borders.

People are outraged when Russia tries to do it in Ukraine, but strangely silent when a NATO member country and Jewish apartheid are attempting the same thing.

Hypocrisy is real.

I think it would happen only in case of severe border changes like disconnecting Armenia from Iran, which could potentially have permanent negative economic impact on Iran. It's all about interests.

In my opinion you should focus on Kashmir and recovering your stolen land before giving analysis about what other countries should do to maintain their national security.

Azeribajian has become a Zionist den of spies and a lapdog for Turkey who are trying to redraw borders.

People are outraged when Russia tries to do it in Ukraine, but strangely silent when a NATO member country and Jewish apartheid are attempting the same thing.

Hypocrisy is real.
He is allowed an opinion ( same as you and I are ), he doesn't need to wait for our issues to be resolved before doing so, this is pathetic non valid point.

In my opinion ( Do I have to wait for Kashmir to be resolved before expressing it?)
You need to be careful about making enemies of Turkey and potentially Pakistan.
It will end badly for you.

Lmao.. This is some weak stuff first of all it is not from official channels and second of all they know that war had a conclusion hence now they are talking and they also know the ceasefire is not there responsibility but Russia and Turkey but barking from the back..

They will not do a damn thing if it even came to it..

But boy... I hope Iran miscalculates. The Invasion on Iran is upon us sooner or later... It is coming closer and closer it will happen this is undeniable.

I would rather welcome a cold start war between Iran and Azerbaijan activating Turkey's defense treaty with Azerbaijan:lol: All you folks would see what Iran is made off..

If you don't reach them first.. A cold start even from our side is tempting and on the table we could one morning start a cold start on Iran catching them unsuspecting..

Last edited:
I think it would happen only in case of severe border changes like disconnecting Armenia from Iran, which could potentially have permanent negative economic impact on Iran. It's all about interests.
If they change the border through force ( just like the Armenians did ) , but Iran had guaranteed trade access to Armenia, would this work?
We need a free trade network from Turkey, Iran, Pakistan through to China, this would massively benefit all countries involved and outweigh any trade done with Armenia.

Hypocrisy is real.

Like you poke your nose in Yemen and Syria when you should be really concentrating on getting those nasty sanctions lifted of your state.

And What’s so difficult in understanding Azerbaijan, it’s very simple issue any layman can easily break down there concern

Problem, you did not like his answer did not back up your usual rubbish every one out to get Iran

Nobody gives a flying toss just get over yourself

Lmao.. This is some weak stuff first of all it is not from official channels and second of all they know that war had a conclusion hence now they are talking and they also know the ceasefire is not there responsibility but Russia and Turkey but barking from the back..

They will not do a damn thing if it even came to it..

But boy... I hope Iran miscalculates. The Invasion on Iran is upon us sooner or later... It is coming closer and closer it will happen this is undeniable.

I could rather welcome a cold start war between Iran and Azerbaijan activating Turkey's defense treaty with Azerbaijan:lol:
Brrrrrr hoshshsha hoshshasha

Imagine the day we Shake the earth beneath your feet. That would be my day lizard

He is allowed an opinion ( same as you and I are ), he doesn't need to wait for our issues to be resolved before doing so, this is pathetic non valid point.

In my opinion ( Do I have to wait for Kashmir to be resolved before expressing it?)
You need to be careful about making enemies of Turkey and potentially Pakistan.
It will end badly for you.
Can you just focus on your own area, South Asia? Leave Western Asia/Caucasus to the relevant players. We do not need trouble from outsiders.

I found this report only on radiofarda, an extremely anti Iran website. No official confirmation yet.
It's just some social media posts. IRGC did not make any official statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom