What's new

The Invasion of Pakistan

Oh! so your admitting India's involvement in funding TTP and BLA.. Good for you kid!

Now go preach the truth to your fellow Indians who live in denial
so you agree that Pakistan is not able to agree that Pakistan is not able to take it when we return the favour....once you confirm i will start preaching my fellow Indians.:D

Just like hindustan funded hinduists terrorists to massacre Muslims in Kashmir and inside hindustan.

So sweet , I am happy that u care for Indian Muslim. But you disown Bihari Muslim who licked Tikka Khan's Balls and raped there Bengali brothers.

Why don't you cry for your Shia brothers who are getting killed in Pakistan and Iraq?

@Topic:
Who are they: Taliban
From where are they: Pakistan
Whats there name : Pakistani Taliban
What they want: Sharia and Islam
What they will do: Kill those who will not adhere to Islam.
Whats there next target: After taking control of Pakistan , conquer India.
Who fund them: Pakistani and Arabs..

So sweet , I am happy that u care for Indian Muslim. But you disown Bihari Muslim who licked Tikka Khan's Balls and raped there Bengali brothers.

Why don't you cry for your Shia brothers who are getting killed in Pakistan and Iraq?

@Topic:

troll post

The country created the Taliban that now aims to destroy it.

Pakistan's elites have spent decades fretting about an invasion from India, but it turns out they have invited their own invasion from within. By striking a Faustian bargain with the Taliban, the military and intelligence services have created a force that now attacks their own people.

The Pakistani Taliban on Monday took responsibility for the Sunday assault on the country's largest international airport in Karachi. In six hours of fighting at least 28 people died, including the 10 attackers. "It's just the beginning," said Shahidullah Shahid, a spokesman for the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, an offspring of the Afghan Taliban.

Pakistan created this Frankenstein. The military intelligence agency, ISI, funded and armed Islamist terrorists to fight India in Kashmir and then protected the Taliban to gain leverage in Afghanistan. The military has continued this double game of sheltering terrorists even as the terrorists have turned their sights on Pakistan.

The Taliban has repeatedly struck the military's headquarters in Rawalpindi, most recently with a suicide bombing last week. In 2011 it laid siege to the navy air base in Karachi. Terror has become a fact of daily life. Also on Sunday, some 25 Shiite pilgrims were killed by Taliban militants in the western province of Baluchistan.

The Pakistani military has fought the Taliban, sometimes bravely, and in recent weeks launched airstrikes in the Taliban-controlled western tribal regions. Yet it has never attempted a serious counterinsurgency or ground campaign. The ISI provides safe haven for the Afghan Taliban and its leader Mullah Omar, probably in Quetta. The Taliban-allied Haqqani network is protected by the Pakistani state.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif came into office last June looking to negotiate peace with the Taliban. He got his answer in Karachi. The Islamists want to overthrow the state and capture the country's nuclear arsenal. Yet both a government minister and a senior military official separately on Monday suggested that "a foreign hand" (i.e., India) was behind the Karachi strike. If Pakistanis want to avoid a radical takeover, they need to end the self-delusion and plot a new strategy to defeat the terrorists they created.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/the-invasion-of-pakistan-1402355993

People protected by 100s of elite force and other kinds of security personals with big Fat bank accounts local and abroad can't seem to see what and average pakistani is going through, until and when they face this monster directly and are threatened no military action is forthcoming any time soon.

A very biased and dishonest article oblivious of the ground realities of Pakistan. And as expected, a magnet for indian swarms and their typical brain diarrhea

@janbaaz

Last edited:

@Topic:
Who are they: Taliban
From where are they: Pakistan
Whats there name : Pakistani Taliban
What they want: Sharia and Islam
What they will do: Kill those who will not adhere to Islam.
Whats there next target: After taking control of Pakistan , conquer India.
Who fund them: Pakistani and Arabs..
itni mirci kyu kar raha hai,,,,,just dont reply to troll tanks

Thats the problem ,Pakistan belived they defeated USSR in afganistan :D,,, and after USSR withdrawl from Afg,Pakistan tought they can do the same in Kashmir,and turned the heaven on earth into helll,India took loses in the begining,then they strated mastering the art,and started giving back in the same coin.which unfortunately Pakistan is not able to take.
After mastering the poxywar we realised why Pakistan is failing while we are succeding ,the reason is simple noo where in the world you will see any country keep its poxis on its soil and wage a proxy war with another country with their help.:D

This myth is still believed by many members here.

My counter argument has been if the notion "Pakistan broke USSR" is true then why Pakistan was not able to replicate that success in Kashmir? After all Pakistan pitched the same mujahids against India.

This myth is still believed by many members here.

My counter argument has been if the notion "Pakistan broke USSR" is true then why Pakistan was not able to replicate that success in Kashmir? After all Pakistan pitched the same mujahids against India.
because their 1 muslim =10 hindu myth busted and failed. Or because PAK faced the Strongest enemy which haven't think of , and from last 60+ years they still have same dream.

Which far from reality.

The result :- The shadow army they have created to capture Afghanistan and kashmir, after they get defeated in Afgan and India , return back to Pak to make islamic state .

The result :- The shadow army they have created to capture Afghanistan and kashmir, after they get defeated in Afgan and India , return back to Pak to make islamic state .

...an American once reflected to me while we were dicussing the Middle East and Pakistan that it was a sad state of affairs when people need to be saturated with terrorism in their own realm, before realizing how evil it truly is.

Last edited:
Yeah and they built and funded extremists Temples. Where they took in poor and orphan children and turned them into Hindu suicide bombers. In those temples they were thought to hate all Non Hindus, chop their heads off and commit suicide attacks in markets and airports.
U on coke ?

As long as Pakistan does this, and the people of Pakistan continue to allow it, I have zero sympathy for the pain and suffering that the "blowback" causes to Pakistan. Maybe even the Quran has this sentiment: "You reap what you sow."

The Quran consistently advises that we all “earn” our due. I know our own Afghans got themselves into the manure we're still wrestling with, irrespective of British, Soviet or even Pakistani shenanigans. Sure we’ve had our fair share of raw deals, but had we been a better people, nobody would have been able to raise their hands on us. We used to be a free minded nation, arguably Libertarian by nature. However, some from amongst us in significant numbers began promoting the entirely false idea of “equality” between the productive and the lazy, aided by the politics of envy that still lurks in some urban minds. Then came the call for religious equality by way of righteousness, courtesy of Theocratic mandates. With stupid ideas like this floating around, no wonder our enemies took advantage of our foolhardy recklessness and drowned us in our own vomit. As a consequence, we ended up joining the international hordes of blind slaves. Thankfully however, people make mistakes with the option to learn from them. Many elderly Afghans at Universities increasingly reflect that the level of human capital among our youth today are leaps and bounds better than those of forty years back. Today – after needless disasters – God willing I can say that Afghanistan’s moving forward.

The Pakistanis however look set to follow our footsteps into a painful journey. They’ve dehumanized Afghans amongst themselves to such levels of misplaced caricatures, that they actually feel they’re above our follies, even when they’re engaged in it neck deep. What it comes down to is this…the humble man heeds the advice and missteps of others to guard himself from evil, while the arrogant needs to experience hell first before seeing the light.

Back
Top Bottom