What's new

IRGC Aerospace Force again lost another UAV. This time a Shahed-129 armed drone which crashed

Parsipride

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Could it be because IRCG can not overhaul the Rotes-914 engines??

Could it be because IRCG can not overhaul the Rotes-914 engines??

Come on man! A country that builds surgical strike ballistic missiles can not repair a Rotax engine? Maybe the operator lost control because of some kind of interference or simply just a mechanical problem.

Definitely a low speed accident from the looks of it judging from the lack of damage,lucky it didnt go over the ravine then it would`ve been a write off.

The scumbag glees with joy every time there is a problem in Iran.... traitor to the core.....
Well,thats not so surprising since he seems to be taking his cues/getting his info from our old friend noted "Author, Historian,Defense Analyst" Babak Taghvaee:rolleyes:
So basically pretty much what you`d expect.

You would be surprised how hard it is to have a RELIABLE rotary engine technology.
Pakistan has nukes, cruise missiles, and the whole lot yet they still buy Lycoming engines for super mashashak.
Come on man! A country that builds surgical strike ballistic missiles can not repair a Rotax engine? Maybe the operator lost control because of some kind of interference or simply just a mechanical problem.

You would be surprised how hard it is to have a RELIABLE rotary engine technology.
Pakistan has nukes, cruise missiles, and the whole lot yet they still buy Lycoming engines for super mashashak.
This isnt a rotary,its a reciprocating piston engine and a pretty simple one,basically the equivalent of a late 70s very early 80s automotive engine ie pushrods and rockers,a single turbo,electronic ignition and carburetors.Its pretty hard to fvck up an overhaul on something like that.

Traitors are worse than the enemy itself. I seriously have more respect for the Zionists destroying my country than the traitors who allow it.

You talk so much BS. Are the fan boys, bache mullaha, dirt bag basij, IRI shills and propaganda operatives on this forum suppose to be Patriots? The same ones that killed 1500 unarmed protestors in November ? All of chest beating about how Iran is independent and progressed so much and is not under the yoke of the Imperialist USA bla bla bla…. The problem with people like you is that you are exactly what you accuse others of doing and being.

If that POS Rouhani , Zarif and the rest of Iran hating Mullaha are patriots then I guess everyone who criticizes their ruinous policies is a traitor in the eyes of idiots. Was that a real patriotic move to sign away Iran's rights in the Caspian from 50%, to 20% , and then 13%? Was the deal that they signed with the Chinese to sell oil at 55% of market value for the next 20 years a patriotic move? Was giving away Iran's rights Under JCOPA a patriotic move?

There are a lot more to measure a country's advancement than a limited semi indigenous military industrial complex. What has really changed since the Pahlavi to today? Pahlavi bent over for the Americans, Khameneii is on his knees for the Russians and Chinese. The only big difference is Iran is isolated,broke and under constant threat today. In the past Iran was a creditor nation with access to anything money can buy 33 Nuclear reactors across the country, vast amount of investment from Foreign companies, on and on. If the Pahlavi shah had brains, he would have educated the country so the ignorant masses would not believed the lies peddled by Iran hating Mulla regime. This regime loathed inside Iran and outside Iran. Soleimani was a true patriot, a hero . Some one who spent his whole life fighting for Iran. Unfortunately he was part a Iran hating ideolog regime. People in Iran loathe the mulla and that is why they burn Soleimani's picture because he is affiliated with the cancer in Iran. The mullah is parasite and you cannot reform a parasite.

I know the engineers and technicians behind the scenes ( not the incompetent IRCG idiots that shut down a passenger airliner) can overhaul the UAV engine, build them, and on and on.... The post was for discussion not to say that they cannot build a UAV or maintain it. That was not my opinion, I just posted the title of the video.

Last edited:
You talk so much BS. Are the fan boys, bache mullaha, dirt bag basij, IRI shills and propaganda operatives on this forum suppose to be Patriots? The same ones that killed 1500 unarmed protestors in November ? All of chest beating about how Iran is independent and progressed so much and is not under the yoke of the Imperialist USA bla bla bla…. The problem with people like you is that you are exactly what you accuse others of doing and being.

If that POS Rouhani , Zarif and the rest of Iran hating Mullaha are patriots then I guess everyone who criticizes their ruinous policies is a traitor in the eyes of idiots. Was that a real patriotic move to sign away Iran's rights in the Caspian from 50%, to 20% , and then 13%? Was the deal that they signed with the Chinese to sell oil at 55% of market value for the next 20 years a patriotic move? Was giving away Iran's rights Under JCOPA a patriotic move?

There are a lot more to measure a country's advancement than a limited semi indigenous military industrial complex. What has really changed since the Pahlavi to today? Pahlavi bent over for the Americans, Khameneii is on his knees for the Russians and Chinese. The only big difference is Iran is isolated,broke and under constant threat today. In the past Iran was a creditor nation with access to anything money can buy 33 Nuclear reactors across the country, vast amount of investment from Foreign companies, on and on. If the Pahlavi shah had brains, he would have educated the country so the ignorant masses would not believed the lies peddled by Iran hating Mulla regime. This regime loathed inside Iran and outside Iran. Soleimani was a true patriot, a hero . Some one who spent his whole life fighting for Iran. Unfortunately he was part a Iran hating ideolog regime. People in Iran loathe the mulla and that is why they burn Soleimani's picture because he is affiliated with the cancer in Iran. The mullah is parasite and you cannot reform a parasite.

I know the engineers and technicians behind the scenes ( not the incompetent IRCG idiots that shut down a passenger airliner) can overhaul the UAV engine, build them, and on and on.... The post was for discussion not to say that they cannot build a UAV or maintain it. That was not my opinion, I just posted the title of the video.

Not reading that wall of text, none of what you said necessarily refutes what I said. Demoralise yourself however much you want. Not surprised you believe in western atrocity propaganda either, muh 15000000000 killed in small protest.

Back
Top Bottom