What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I don't have problems with Iran having ties with America if they can influence America in right way. :pop:

They have no ties here, they only have mutual interests in defeating IS. Soleimani is usually with Hadi al Ameri, they don't get anywhere near army bases with Americans.

They have no ties here, they only have mutual interests in defeating IS. Soleimani is usually with Hadi al Ameri, they don't get anywhere near army bases with Americans.

Doesn't matter, ground offensives are coordinated and they get air support. Doesn't mean they're best friends but they won't react to US ground invasion. Unless they want small symbolic acts ordered by Iran but unlikely.

Large sclale invasion won't happen. Since it would have no endgame and once again dysfunctional Iraqi government. Nobody wants another 'nation building process'. You hear me.

Khomeinis poster in Najaf got defaced by locals unhappy with the sign after a group put it up

B-hUNNuIgAAdYsM.jpg

Like I said only a small minority in Iraq follow Khomeini and Khamenei, it's not a problem when the country is in wartime with animals.

Saudi attempted suicide bomber arrested by Iraqi army before he detonated.
They interview him and will probably release him.... No shit the army is not effective, if it was asaib ahl al haq they would execute this guy.

@Rakan.SA @Mosamania

See this guy, he's a result of watching Wesal TV

They interview him and will probably release him.... No shit the army is not effective, if it was asaib ahl al haq they would execute this guy.

@Rakan.SA @Mosamania

He was brainwashed by Iraqi led Daesh. Suicide bombings were invented by Shia terrorist groups too.

Islamic Jihad Organization's attacks in 1983 during the Lebanese Civil War are one of the other early examples of modern suicide terrorism.[71

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We must all thank them for giving this idea to other retards in the Muslim world.

So a brainwashed 16-18 year old kid got captured? OK. As long as there are less than 20 of them (from what I know about this is the second that gets captured the other was in the same age group) in total and they get captured there should be no problem.

Nothing to do with Wesal TV which does not support Daesh.

He was brainwashed by Iraqi led Daesh. Suicide bombings were invented by Shia terrorist groups too.

Islamic Jihad Organization's attacks in 1983 during the Lebanese Civil War are one of the other early examples of modern suicide terrorism.[71

Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We must all thank them for giving this idea to other retards in the Muslim world.

So a brainwashed 16-18 year old kid got captured? OK. As long as there are less than 20 of them (from what I know about this is the second that gets captured the other was in the same age group) in total and they get captured there should be no problem.

Nothing to do with Wesal TV which does not support Daesh.

His process of brainwashing started in Saudi Arabia, he didn't join ISIS to get brainwashed he was brainwashed already. Wesal does support Daesh, I can prove this to you. Perhaps it contributed to brainwashing him.

I don't know his age anyway, people of his age can kill just as well as anyone else/

@Rakan.SA @Mosamania

im 10 times worse than ISIS when dealing with iranian rats and their dogs in the arab world.
as for wesal tv. you simply dont watch it. i dont have to defend wesal. you can turn on your channel now and watch it. they are simply reading your books and showing us videos of your imams. so you are either dumb or dumb.

@Rakan.SA @Mosamania

The son of.... when the officer asks him Muslims or infidals he shut up. They teach them to say every thing so they stay alive for the next round to kill rawafid!! just kill the animal in front the camera let his family see that eye for an eye.

im 10 times worse than ISIS when dealing with iranian rats and their dogs in the arab world.
as for wesal tv. you simply dont watch it. i dont have to defend wesal. you can turn on your channel now and watch it. they are simply reading your books and showing us videos of your imams. so you are either dumb or dumb.

There's big mouth Rakan again, save me the tough speech you can't do anything.

No use with you the only solution to your kind is send you to hell to have your launch with Moawyah.

Trust me they are animals brain washed they can do a lot.

whatever makes you sleep at night. im just telling your days are over. im not trying to prove anything. im just telling you.

His process of brainwashing started in Saudi Arabia, he didn't join ISIS to get brainwashed he was brainwashed already. Wesal does support Daesh, I can prove this to you. Perhaps it contributed to brainwashing him.

I don't know his age anyway, people of his age can kill just as well as anyone else/

Brainwashed by Daesh propaganda which is led by Iraqis. Daesh is operating in Iraq and Syria. Not KSA. You don't see terror in KSA or people blowing themselves up. Whether Sunni or Shia.

They are using mostly young gullible people across the Arab world to join their satanic organization. Using the internet.

Please do so although I don't watch this single channel out of 1000's of Arab channels.

The idea of blowing yourself up to receive "martyrdom" was created by a Shia terrorist group during the Lebanese Civil War. It's their invention. That others have adopted it too is another discussion.

Of course age has everything to do with it. You think that it is a coincidence that mostly people between the age of 15-25 join? I have never seen people above the age of 35 join Daesh. Let alone elders. I very much doubt that he killed anyone.

They are using those kids in the most brutal way. As an instrument. I would not be surprised if they forced him to blow himself up when he first joined. Not the first time that they use kids.

We all heard the news about that 7 year old girl in Nigeria that was used as a suicide bomber. That's what they do.

Brainwashed by Daesh propaganda which is led by Iraqis. Daesh is operating in Iraq and Syria. Not KSA. You don't see terror in KSA or people blowing themselves up. Whether Sunni or Shia.
Daesh propaganda is spread and made not by Iraqis, by the entire region. It's the regional media ( Arab media ) that has spread a lot of propaganda creating new recruits, Wesal is just one of them and there's a video of a presentator praising ISIS, praising their suicide attack on civillians. Now i'm not just talking retard channels like Wesal, even Al Arabiya did not speak of 'ISIS' in Iraq, instead called the army Maliki forces and insisted on 'thuwaar al asair'. You don't see terror there cause it wasn't invaded there's no instability, once there's instability terror will come, it's everywhere in the muslim world where there is instability. Libya and Syria didn't have it either until instability came.

They are using mostly young gullible people across the Arab world to join their satanic organization. Using the internet.

Please do so although I don't watch this single channel out of 1000's of Arab channels.

The idea of blowing yourself up to receive "martyrdom" was created by a Shia terrorist group during the Lebanese Civil War. It's their invention. That others have adopted it too is another discussion.

Of course age has everything to do with it. You think that it is a coincidence that mostly people between the age of 15-25 join? I have never seen people above the age of 35 join Daesh. Let alone elders. I very much doubt that he killed anyone.

They are using those kids in the most brutal way. As an instrument. I would not be surprised if they forced him to blow himself up when he first joined. Not the first time that they use kids.

We all heard the news about that 7 year old girl in Nigeria that was used as a suicide bomber. That's what they do.
I don't know his age but I believe they should execute adult IS members.

I just turned on the TV on wesal channel and they're reporting about the international Islamic conference in Makkah talking against Isis and other Shia groups

@1000 you must feel dumb now

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1424732687.967483.jpg

Back
Top Bottom