What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I wonder when you'll get tired of repeating the same nonsense and lies with exact same words.

So historical facts have become lies now? Interesting.

Was it a lie too that KSA donated 500 million dollars to Iraq as aid this summer? Is it not correct that mostly local Sunni Arabs and Shia Arabs in Iraq are doing the fighting against Daesh together with the Iraqi army and coalition bombings which have helped a lot and not Iranians of all people? GCC being a key partner in that coalition.

Is it not correct that Iranians killed 500.000 Iraqis during the Iraq-Iran war? Is it not correct that Daesh are the main enemies of Arabs and Muslims currently and that you being anti-Daesh is not going to score you any brownie points here?

Is it not correct that most Arabs and Iranians have a bad relationship and that Syrian Sunni Arabs and Iraqi Sunni Arabs of all people dislike your regime and Farsi supporters of that regime?

Everything above is correct.

So if saying that I am writing "bullshitt" is going to make you feel better than so be it.

@haman10

Why the hell should I hate Kurds? There are several Iraqi users here, Turks etc. who insult Kurds 24/7 and you thank the posts of those users when it suits you when other topics are discussed. Saudi Arabians or Arabs in general (outside of Syrians and Iraqis) have 0 reason to dislike let alone hate Kurds. Stop kidding, will you.

Hell, Kurdish users here on PDF have even written to me privately (when PM's existed) and thanked me for standing up for Kurds during 1-2 discussions.

@Al-Kurdi and @Quantifier being the only Kurds outside of you here will confirm this.

Yes, 2 authors in some British newspaper (rest assured that they write more bullshit about Iran and have for the past 36 years) is the holy grail while anti-Iranian regime and anti-Iran Western reports (in the thousands) are bullshit.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You never answered me. If we assume that there is something called "Wahhabism" where does it say anything about killing innocents, Muslims, blowing yourself up etc.? All while this being against Islam?

You do realize that there are 2-3 million Shias in KSA and 25% of the population or so (mainly in Najd) are "Wahhabis" (following the Hanbali fiqh) so it's very strange that we don't see scenes like in Iraq, Syria etc. in KSA.

@500 Do you know if Israel is in anyway assisting the Kurdish forces? Or is there no sign at all?

Tunnels in Baiji, explains how they managed to come back into the city.

B9yiOi5IMAAs7jN.jpg:large
Excuse me, I have to correct you :unsure:
These photos are from Sinai, Egypt.
Published by MBC last month.

Search for : حصيلة جهود القوات المسلحة في القضاء على الإرهاب بسيناء في أربعة أيام
And then check out the first result (using Google).

Sorry that I don't have enough privileges to include the link :victory1:
-------------------------------------
@haman10
Thanks.

Excuse me, I have to correct you :unsure:
These photos are from Sinai, Egypt.
Published by MBC last month.

Search for : حصيلة جهود القوات المسلحة في القضاء على الإرهاب بسيناء في أربعة أيام
And then check out the first result (using Google).

Sorry that I don't have enough privileges to include the link :victory1:
-------------------------------------
@haman10
Thanks.

took it from twitter.. as expected twitter is full of false info

Ok we are bad. Now you should do your 'brothers' like this one killed a favor by stopping the flow of nutsacks coming from your country to join IS "holy khilafah". I bet at least one of those beheaders is a Saudi since that's always the case with Daesh-nuts. At least we are really helping Iraq fight the vermin called khalifah-army, what real things have you done for them? I remember one: Making a huge wonderful wall on Iraqi border that magically allows the Saudis joining IS out, but doesn't let them in. That's one of the seven wonders of modern world.

Saudi joined ISIS through Turkey not through the border. You still honestly believe that Saudi arabia is supporting ISIS? Are you a naturally born "this" or is mullah propaganda responsible for making you "this" way?

Yeah let's support the one group that we are fighting and even are engaged in Aerial Bombardement against, that's a good idea. Seriously though? Do you believe the words that are coming out of your mouth?

Saudi joined ISIS through Turkey not through the border. You still honestly believe that Saudi arabia is supporting ISIS? Are you a naturally born "this" or is mullah propaganda responsible for making you "this" way?

Yeah let's support the one group that we are fighting and even are engaged in Aerial Bombardement against, that's a good idea. Seriously though? Do you believe the words that are coming out of your mouth?

I didn't talk about huge state support, but the massive amount of Saudis who have joined different terrorist groups. So my response was to @al-Hasani which had the audacity to bad mouth Iran when it came to Iraq, IS and ME affairs. If you don't do anything against them, at least be quiet, you'd save the embarassment.

I didn't talk about huge state support, but the massive amount of Saudis who have joined different terrorist groups. So my response was to @al-Hasani which had the audacity to bad mouth Iran when it came to Iraq, IS and ME affairs. If you don't do anything against them, at least be quiet, you'd save the embarassment.

2000-2500 people in total in both Iraq and Syria out of a rebel force of 150.000-200.000. Massive indeed. Yes, you saved 8 million big Baghdad from falling into the hands of Daesh after all. It's Iranians and not local Iraqi Sunni Arabs, Shia Arab volunteers, Iraqi army and Peshmerga doing the fighting either but Iranian soldiers!
All hail the "Sadah" Mullah's in Iran. What a beautiful contribution to "fighting" terrorism and promoting peace that they are doing in the Arab world. From Lebanon, Syria to Iraq.:taz:

Mullah's in Iran = "Promoting peace in the ME since 1979 and fighting terrorism".

I guess you being the North Korea of the ME and being sanctioned by most of the world is a coincidence too.

Your Arab and especially Sunni Arab "brothers" love you too. Especially your fake wannabe Arab Wilayat al-Faqih regime.:lol:

Last edited:
Anbar requires arming the locals, central gov should simply look for that solution there's no other workaround.

Tensions are increasing between the Kurds and Iraqis regarding Kirkuk after Barzanis statemtn of refusing for any Iraqi forces entering Kirkuk. Qays al Khazali issued a statement saying "Barzani has no legal, moral, constitutional or any other right in deciding on who does or does not enter Iraqi land, we will enter Kirkuk when we wish, and not when he wants".

Meanwhile Kurdish authorities have been removing Arab monuments in the city of Kirkuk, one monument which resembles Arabian swords was removed from on the of cities squares.

Not much he can do actually, if they fire at the forces they won't receive any budget from Baghdad since Abadi plans several divisions in Kerkuk and Iran will turn hostile on them, they know how to play games between PUK and KDP. Actually I hope they fire on them, increases the chance that the central gov stops feeding them.

^^ your first sentence, I don't know if I should even take you seriously, but that's too much crap to fit in a single post.

The way you attempt to explain the quran is wrong. The tafsir of the quran should be taken from the Hadith and not the way you think it is because of the apparent context. Each phrase of the quran descended separately over years and each verse came on a special occasion. Your attempt at giving your tafsir is called "tafsir thahiri" or "apparent explanation". You cannot understand the true meaning of the verses without going back to the event which they descended in. For example in Ayat of purification in surah al nisa. The verses talk about the women if the prophet, but Hadith al kisa which the specific verse descended was exclusive to the prophet, Ali, Fatima, Hassan,and hussain without including the wife's if the prophet.
If you read my post carefully, you would see that I have taken into account both the historical and literal/apparent context of the verses. Thus, my way of explaining, interpreting and reading the Quran is correct.
And if both the literal/literary and the historical contexts are taken into account,
When even the literal context is completely opposite of what it's being made out to be by your position (or the position of the poster I was replying to), how can the historical context change anything in that respect? At most the historical context can change the application of a verse or command but it can not change its meaning.

I understand why you wouldn't want to continue this religious debate, and I won't either, but I felt the need to clarify this point.

2000-2500 people in total in both Iraq and Syria out of a rebel force of 150.000-200.000. Massive indeed. Yes, you saved 8 million big Baghdad from falling into the hands of Daesh after all. It's Iranians and not local Iraqi Sunni Arabs, Shia Arab volunteers, Iraqi army and Peshmerga doing the fighting either but Iranian soldiers!
All hail the "Sadah" Mullah's in Iran. What a beautiful contribution to "fighting" terrorism and promoting peace that they are doing in the Arab world. From Lebanon, Syria to Iraq.:taz:

Mullah's in Iran = "Promoting peace in the ME since 1979 and fighting terrorism".

I guess you being the North Korea of the ME and being sanctioned by most of the world is a coincidence too.

Your Arab and especially Sunni Arab "brothers" love you too. Especially your fake wannabe Arab Wilayat al-Faqih regime.:lol:
The majority of terrorists are Saudis

15 of 911 hijackers were Saudis

Did you ask your self why your country and your people have the lion share of terrorism

A lot of information from the defense minister explaining the issues
(arabic)

Well educated and secular from Mosul, too bad he's surrounded by corrupt people and uneducated Islamists he has to deal with as in the video.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom