What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

You know I can't blame people like this, many recruits fooled into ISIS mostly poor locals. Hardcore ISIS members are usually foreigners. The latter usually get killed, the first get captured often.

relax dude !! no one is stealing your rocket launcher :lol:

it was in the same post and i mistakenly quoted it . now get over it man :D
Just asking man why so suspicious? :D

BTW : the result of comparison : Fajr 5 has more firepower , more range , more destructive capability :D

now are u interested in fajr 5? :lol:
Yep i know because Iran is Technologically, Militarily and Economically light years ahead of Turkey. :)

I think your military officials are dumb .

I think , it is the water...The Iraqi Shia seem to have lead in their @sses..Thankfully, they have some kurds that save the day..We are all wondering when the TOS-1 will be used against them? Even American wised up and parked the Iraqi F16 in Arizona, for fear that they may end up in DAESH air force. Like their Abrams
isisabramtank...jpg

Wow thats a beauty !

no , but safawi army produces these which could be used by half-safawi half-muslim army of iraq :

TOS-1 is actually quite a sophisticated area denial weapon nicknamed flamethrower. The whole system is really not that difficult to copy, the tricky part is the warhead which is an air-fuel bomb (the most powerful conventional weapon). And the trickiest part to engineer, is the precision fuel disperser which even took Russians several decades to perfect. But by now, examples must have arrived from Iraq and will be used for reverse engineering :lol:. Expect them in a couple of years being unveiled in a ceremony. But Russian versions range is very short and it is unguided. If Iran could increase the range to something like 15+ km and make it guided (GPS / laser), it would be superior.

The faster ISIS gets wiped out the better iraq will be and the better the region will be.

The faster ISIS gets wiped out the better iraq will be and the better the region will be.
Unfortunately, no, the reason for that is the Sunni Iraqis backed by the arab shaikhs and turkish erdogan wont settle until they take back the control of the country! while shea at the other end wont let them do that and they already have more than a milion man armed.

Do you think the sunnis let isis back to their territory because they are in love with them or they really believe in that? no they wanted isis to do the job for them then once they have it they fight isis to drive them out of the country by help of the west and arab and turks that's the plan but they failed big time since they couldn't take baghdad and since Imam Sistani may Allah bless his soul gave that fatwa.

By the way kurds were part of that game no doubt.

So even if isis wiped out tomorrow the country wont see peace until the sunnis give up and accept the reality that shea are Iraqis and they have full right to rule, other wise the Iraq will stay in chaos.

I think , it is the water...The Iraqi Shia seem to have lead in their @sses..Thankfully, they have some kurds that save the day..We are all wondering when the TOS-1 will be used against them? Even American wised up and parked the Iraqi F16 in Arizona, for fear that they may end up in DAESH air force. Like their Abrams

The f-16s will be stationed somewhere in the centre or south, not where the terrorists are. The Kurds can't even save their own a**es if it weren't for the support they are getting, your hype over the non-arabs is vastly exaggerated. 80% of the airstrikes in Iraq area aimed at serving the peshmerga. In Syria 600 airstrikes against IS near Kobani.

Losses happen during wars especially when there's the entire populous against you. The army has been through many setbacks in the past year because of the government policies and treason from within. There were thousands of fifth columnists inside the government who were giving every movement that army makes and officers selling the soldiers into ambushes. The Kurds didn't have such problem nor did IS have such problem, only the central government since the Shias had to be "inclusive" and include all the traitors with them. The PMF were made to counter such threats.

As for the PMF, they are the largest and most efficient fighting force in Iraq. BTW 5,000 PMF forces were deployed to Kirkuk to defend the city. So better rethink of who's really saving the day.

---------

Operations in Halabsa, western Baghdad.

Operations in Hawish, northern Samara.

From archive, the liberation of Diyala

Joint operation in Tal tasa, Baghdad belt. Northwest of tarmiya. Joint operation AAH and the Iraqi army.

In other news. 3000 new PMF volunteer are currently in training camps in Diyala.

Promo video from the war media team, the media wing of the PMF.

Iranian sniper rifles with PMF fighters.

there r no shias militias in Kirkuk and they will never be allowed to enter.

there r no shias militias in Kirkuk and they will never be allowed to enter.

I assure you they will because Kurds are harassing and treating Arabs/Turkmens/Assyrians as 2nd class. Even the locals themselves will form into militia's. That is why I call it positive terrorism as @Alshawi1234 recalls.

Second example, NPU Assyrian militia in the Nineveh plains.

They already there wake up. But why do you think they shouldnt be there?.

there is not a single shia militiamen in Kirkuk city.

I assure you they will because Kurds are harassing and treating Arabs/Turkmens/Assyrians as 2nd class. Even the locals themselves will form into militia's. That is why I call it positive terrorism as @Alshawi1234 recalls.

Second example, NPU Assyrian militia in the Nineveh plains.

while are you so full of S***? Mandeans from as south as Basrah even fled to Kurdistan even though there is no war there! Maslawis who fled to baghdad, bought a plane ticket to Kurdistan. when your army was harrasing and killing sunnis b4 the conflict, they fled to Kurdistan. When took Anbar, Anbaris fled to Kurdistan via baghdad. christians left your precious capital fleeing to Kurdistan for safety. your shia militias are slaughtering your own sunni arab kind in the hundreds! sunnis from tikrit, baji are fleeing to Peshmerga protection in Kirkuk b4 rather than baghdad!

Back
Top Bottom