What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I wonder when you'll get tired of repeating the same nonsense and lies with exact same words.
That's their job to keep repeat the same bs because it's been paid for.

The deal is Iraqi gov. don't do the same on social web sites it would be a big defeat to these traitors bedo.

I'm not taalking about @al-Hasani this guy just brain washed.

Atten-hut! PDF's Baghdadi has spoken guys
Hello parrot
There is no such thing as Wahhabi.. Imam Mohammad bin abdulwahhab books are translated to English. In order to have a Wahhabi sect then imam Mohammed had to come up with a new innovation in fiqh that the 4 imams before him never came up with or anyone else. So that means you can easily find this innovation in one of his books that he wrote. So please give me the name of the book and what page I can find his innovation. How many days do you need ?
Another thing shows how intelligent you are. Imam Mohammed followed imam Ahmad ibn hanbal in fiqh.
But don't worry I'm still interested and willing to wait for you so you can show us how evil this Wahhabi sect is lol

The Wahabi sect that is destroying Islam..The Sauds, if they are following the Hanbali right will not be as murderous as they are, your brand of Islam is killing, your money is killing, Sauds are behind every muslim death that doesn't follow their sect. You can run, but you can't hide your evil ded from The US to Syria. Only snake shed their skin...No body is believing your crocodile tears...

Atten-hut! PDF's Baghdadi has spoken guys!

Please do not name call @Ceylal[/QUOTE]
That rule should be universal, not applied to the very few. All you had to do is read his posts and the insults he hurls left and right without being admonished by the moderation.
@WebMaster

Last edited:
With the grace of almighty Allah , i will parade them naked over here . All their Taqiyah will evaporate within no time.

They either debate with manners or i am going to teach them some.

Now this is for the moderators.

Every now and then in these threads , arguments regarding the understanding of Islam will come up.
I suggest why don't moderators allow a special thread for that where every one can debate these contentious points and that will help the other threads to be kept free of these religious debates.
I agree... And tag me in any conversation please

Iranian Fighter Was Killed Near Samarra'
B9-_iodIUAABmZW.jpg

B9-_i94IEAAsAhC.jpg

B9-_ikhIAAETg_O.jpg

His name is Hadi Thulfiqaar.​

Thread open again after a general clean up. I removed personal insults from both sides and religious posts.

For the 20th time now, please keep to the topic.

Sir,
What about the suggestion about a separate thread for anything concerning contentious religious issues as they come up more that often in these threads.

I will be grateful if u provide the space for that.

To be honest my friend we have a policy of no religious discussion, that's universally applied to all communities including the Pakistani one. We discuss the two Eids, Salat, Fasting and so forth, which is pretty much universal, but other than that there is a ban on such discussions, due to the level of infighting.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
can you safawis copy and mass produce the TOS-1, if we had 100 of those there would be no more terrorists.
Wow thats a beauty !

no , but safawi army produces these which could be used by half-safawi half-muslim army of iraq :

3_8902051647_L600.jpg

532103_orig.jpg

532100_orig.jpg

donno why , but iranian army is more interested in long range rockets than shorter ranges .

Fajr 3 , Fajr 5 , Zelzal 1-A , Zelzal 2 , and Gerad .

my favorite one is zelzal 2

if interested we can give a bunch for free , Tnx for keeping those bastards away :lol:

if we had 100 of those there would be no more terrorists.
Don't get it personal but sometimes i think your military officials are dumb .

Why in dafuq aren't they focusing on these ? 10 UCAVs and 100 of these launchers would cost what ? 500 mil ?

Last edited:
donno why , but iranian army is more interested in long range rockets than shorter ranges .

Fajr 3 , Fajr 5 , Zelzal 1-A , Zelzal 2 and T-300 Kasirga .
What do you mean interested? Did i miss something? :what:

Last edited:
@Serpentine @haman10 can you safawis copy and mass produce the TOS-1, if we had 100 of those there would be no more terrorists.

I've heard nothing about producing TOS-1, but it's nothing that hard to make I believe, maybe it's in development/production stage, can't say for sure. It just has a much more higher fire rate compared to older systems.

But Iraq can buy a good number of them from Russia for now, it wouldn't cost too much. And honestly, much more than TOS-1 is needed to defeat them, you can't kill all of them while spreading in a wide area, but it can bring hell upon a good number of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom