What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

while are you so full of S***? Mandeans from as south as Basrah even fled to Kurdistan even though there is no war there! Maslawis who fled to baghdad, bought a plane ticket to Kurdistan. when your army was harrasing and killing sunnis b4 the conflict, they fled to Kurdistan. When took Anbar, Anbaris fled to Kurdistan via baghdad. christians left your precious capital fleeing to Kurdistan for safety. your shia militias are slaughtering your own sunni arab kind in the hundreds! sunnis from tikrit, baji are fleeing to Peshmerga protection in Kirkuk b4 rather than baghdad!

Do you know how many Anbaris ( Sunnis ) went to the biggest RAFIDI/MAJOOSI city in Iraq ( Karbala ) ? they were welcomed and housed.

You act as if i'm a foreigner with little knowledge on this subject, don't bring me the usual story where you want me to respond extensively explaining every part proving every point as well, than you shrug it off with your usual story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
let me return to news instead

UAE dropped a 2000LB JDAM, either Iraq or Syria.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

general of the army visits liberated al baghdadi

Last edited:
there is not a single shia militiamen in Kirkuk city.

while are you so full of S***? Mandeans from as south as Basrah even fled to Kurdistan even though there is no war there! Maslawis who fled to baghdad, bought a plane ticket to Kurdistan. when your army was harrasing and killing sunnis b4 the conflict, they fled to Kurdistan. When took Anbar, Anbaris fled to Kurdistan via baghdad. christians left your precious capital fleeing to Kurdistan for safety. your shia militias are slaughtering your own sunni arab kind in the hundreds! sunnis from tikrit, baji are fleeing to Peshmerga protection in Kirkuk b4 rather than baghdad!
Its not kurdistan and Assyria the Assyrians and Chaldeans and arameans and syriacs lived there before your mountain goats came to looking for land and water

I don't know who told you that Assyria in northern Mesopotamia is donkeystan

Maybe the ape in your avatar gave you false agenda in your brain:lol:

Ayatollah Hadi al Ameri, locals speak of Dhuliyia liberation, citizens of Dhuliyia seen celebrating after the defeat of ISIS working together with the popular mobilization aka militia's.

Wikibedia information
Dhuluiya offensive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dhuluiya offensive was launched in December by Iraqi forces backed by Sunni tribesmen and Shia militamen on the strategic town of Dhuluiya (Arabic: الضلوعية‎), which had been held by ISIS for months.

It was part of a broader operation to fully clear the Saladin Governorate.

@Mosamania Look at the 1 minute vid, you always take time to complain when it's the opposite news putting them in a bad light.

Fake news was spread of Hadi al ameri's group comitting massacres in Diyala meanwhile the vid shows locals ( sunnis ) welcoming them, praising the ayatollah ameri and working with them.

Last edited:
Ayatollah Hadi al Ameri, locals speak of Dhuliyia liberation, citizens of Dhuliyia seen celebrating after the defeat of ISIS working together with the popular mobilization aka militia's.

Wikibedia information

@Mosamania Look at the 1 minute vid, you always take time to complain when it's the opposite news putting them in a bad light.

Fake news was spread of Hadi al ameri's group comitting massacres in Diyala meanwhile the vid shows locals ( sunnis ) welcoming them, praising the ayatollah ameri and working with them.

I don't take these type of videos seriously. Not at all. The music, the montage, it just all screams that there is something isn't right with it. Again I am not one to say this or that, all I am saying is that you wait and see what will happen. Time will tell if I am right or wrong.

I don't take these type of videos seriously. Not at all. The music, the montage, it just all screams that there is something isn't right with it. Again I am not one to say this or that, all I am saying is that you wait and see what will happen. Time will tell if I am right or wrong.

You wouldn't watch a 25 min video anyway.
Time will always tell but that's obvious.

there r no shias militias in Kirkuk and they will never be allowed to enter.
There is 5,000 PMF just on the outskirts, 10KM away.

You have to look at the broad picture. The Iraqis see Kirkuk as an IRAQI city. If the Kurds in the city don't consider themselves Iraqi they are more than welcome to leave to Kurdistan.

As for pointing the guns towards PMF in Kirku.

first, you will never get the western support or airstrikes against them, second, Iran will not sit and watch.

The PMF leaders have already made it clear the Kirkuk is Iraqi and not "kurdistani" as Barzani calls it.

You wouldn't watch a 25 min video anyway.
Time will always tell but that's obvious.
It doesn't matter what or how you try to convince these people, he was raised to hate since childhood.

Deaf, dumb and blind. They see all shias as sub-humans regardless.

Sunni people of the Alfadhl town welcoming haj Hadi Alamery the leader of the PM forces.

Mohammed AlKhalidi shared ‎قناة الغدير_... - Mohammed AlKhalidi | Facebook

Wikibedia information

You beat me on this vid I just post it even it was just a link while you had it as a youtube.

all I am saying is that you wait and see what will happen. Time will tell if I am right or wrong.
Really what will happen then Mr.Mosamania. Like you guys invade us or your gangs will turn to super hero some sick minded.

Peshmerga training included in US deal

As part of an agreement between Turkey and the U.S., some 20 Turkish soldiers will participate in the training program of Kurdish Peshmerga forces in northern Iraq as part of the struggle against the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

As Turkey and the U.S. have finalized the draft of a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on a program to train and equip the moderate Syrian opposition, training Peshmerga forces has also been included in the package.

Turkish soldiers already began Special Forces training with Kurdish fighters in northern Iraq in November. Last week, a delegation from the U.S. Army had meetings in Turkey and visited the Hirfanlı base, where both parties have agreed to conduct the training program.

There, three-month-long programs will be consecutively arranged and in each of the programs, a group of 200-300 Syrian opposition members, mainly made up of Turkmens, will be trained, a Turkish official said, noting that 30 U.S. soldiers would be assisting the training project.

“Trained Syrian opposition members will de facto establish safe havens when they go back and maintain order in northern Syria,” the official said, adding that Turkey aimed to relocate Syrian refugees to these areas.

Chief of Turkish General Staff Gen. Necdet Özel will discuss the issue during the gathering of anti-ISIL coalition members in Saudi Arabia, while Defense Minister İsmet Yılmaz will discuss the details in Washington.

Peshmerga training included in US deal - INTERNATIONAL

there r no shias militias in Kirkuk and they will never be allowed to enter.
Iran will bomb irbil to oblivion (after taking its people as hosts) if needs be . kirkuk belongs to iraq .

Stand down little Pkk terrorists :lol:

Iran will bomb irbil to oblivion (after taking its people as hosts) if needs be . kirkuk belongs to iraq .

Stand down little Pkk terrorists :lol:

Haman....western companies have tremendous investment in Erbil...that's one of the reasons they bombed fvcked out of Daesh when they threatened Erbil.

Iranian Fighter Was Killed Near Samarra'
B9-_iodIUAABmZW.jpg

B9-_i94IEAAsAhC.jpg

B9-_ikhIAAETg_O.jpg

His name is Hadi Thulfiqaar.​
In heaven inshallah and every scumbag that he killed may burn in hell

US says Mosul offensive to be in April. But US reserves are being called up for duty. This is what's being reported by American families. US troops always being used to die for problems they have nothing to do with. No other nations deploy troops. Israel should be forced to do ground op as the Zionist establishment is behind all these problems.

Most likely Mosul offensive will have happen in coming weeks and this leak is psychological warfare to catch them off guard.

Back
Top Bottom