What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Iraqi old man kills 7 IS militants in revenge for slain sonAsia - China Daily Asia

Iraqi old man kills 7 IS militants in revenge for slain son
By Xinhua
TIKRIT - An Iraqi old man on Sunday shot dead seven Islamic State (IS) militants in revenge for the killing of his son by the extremists in Iraq's northern central province of Salahudin, a provincial security source said.

The incident took place in the morning when Basil Ramadan, in his 60s, opened fire from his AK-47 assault rifle on a group of IS militants at a checkpoint in the provincial capital city of Tikrit, and killed seven of them before they shot him dead, the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

Over a month ago, the IS militants executed his son Ahmed, who was a college student, with seven other young men who were accused of collaborating with the Iraqi security forces, the source said.

In early 2007, another son of Ramadan was killed by the al-Qaida terrorist group in Tikrit, some 170 km north of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, the source added.
----------------------------------------------------------

Good hunting, may he rest in peace.

@1000

7 ISIS terrorists killed by 1 60 year old, impressive. They should all do the same instead of pledging allegiance to ISIS and waiting for the army to free them, would speed up their defeat significantly..

IS have arrested and killed 20 men in shirqat this week and detonated their homes after blaming them of "collaberation" with enemy forces.

RIP. it seems IS insecurity will eventually result in slaughtering half of the Sunni population In Iraq.

New Video appeared: IS retook at least 3 villages along the Tigris River moving from south towards North. Peshmerga casualties and war booty have been seen.

One of the villages was Tel Ar-Rim, west of Eski Mosul.

New Video appeared: IS retook at least 3 villages along the Tigris River moving from south towards North. Peshmerga casualties and war booty have been seen.

One of the villages was Tel Ar-Rim, west of Eski Mosul.

can u write the name of the sources, all ISIS members I start following are either non active or banned

can u write the name of the sources, all ISIS members I start following are either non active or banned
Wherever there is a dust, there is an ISIS rout and behind any dust...there is a PESHMERGA!

Iraqi Sunnis Seek US Weapons, Troops | Ben Barber

In Washington this week, pro-American Sunni leaders of Iraq's Western Anbar province asked the Obama Administration for weapons and 10,000 US troops to help"crush" Islamist terrorists -- again.

Sheikh Ahmed Abu Risha, who fought in the Awakening against Al-Qaeda terrorists in 2006 and 2007 alongside American allies, is once more seeking to liberate his Al Anbar province from the hands of Islamist militants - this time from ISIL.

Anbar could need foreign ground forces help to enforce a barrier on the Syrian border and cut ISIS in half.

Some pics released of American forces training local forces in Asad air base @ Anbar province

V1UT4aGf.jpg

VHWemj8o.jpg

V06NbWCo.jpg

V7x1xPbg.jpg

Last edited:
I'll decided to move my post here since I didnt want to go off topic.

@al-Hasani

All the anti-IS population are usually killed off by IS. They are usually killed off or flee unwillingly. Their houses are usually taken over by their very own sunni neighbours or simply reduced to rubble. That is why we have over 2 million people forced out of their home, 80% of them sunni.

Civilians in areas of conflict are usually warned before any large scale attack. They non-IS civilians usually escape to government held areas while pro-IS families get to the usually "town hopping" until they make it North towards shirqat or Mosul.some get trapped as in the case in Diyala and jurf Al sakhr.

Anti-IS civilians usually offer to work and identify the pro-IS population in the areas.

However in some areas, entire towns are pro-IS. IS didn't exacly come out of nowhere to occupy 1/4 of Iraq. That is why the war is difficult and it is Also near impossible for them to enter shia-majority territory.

Having many terrorists doesn't mean we should let them be, it just means we should exterminate many more terrorists.
The towns which were in close proximity with shia territory will never be forgiven. They housed terrorists for months and joined them in an attempt to commit genocid against their nieghboring towns. These people know each other, the know the names of the shieks who sided with IS, they know which families had sons fighting alongside IS. It was very simple that they were not to be forgiven. IS supporters took a one way pass for Towards a very dangerous path. They either commit genocide against everyone or get exterminated.

As for the misunderstanding of the syria-Iraq conflict by arab/ muslim population, yes I toally agree with you. But let's be realistic, although they have no real idea about what's going on, they still support killing the "safawis" without any clue about who is doing the killing or who is getting killed. They are brainwashed by the media and by religious scholars.

Most muslim youth blindly follow anything that has an "Islamic" to it tag without knowledge or even bothering to question it.
Look at the muslim youth in the west for example. The way they look at the "Muslim brotherhood" as some sort of divine and unquestionable group simple because it has "muslim" in it.

BTW let's not forget how back when Zarqawi was killed, a funeral was made in Zarqa, Jordan.

Also many Iraqi Baathist terrorists reside in Jordan. They make public conferences about supporting IS in Iraq with no real action from the Jordanian governement.

Raghad Saddam Hussien openly stated that she supports the IS "revolution" in Iraq.

Funeral for the head of the terrorists in Iraq.

And here is the speaker for the "iraqi revolution" from Amman openly saying "The Islamic state is a main component of the revolution".

Again the formerly arab-sponsored "iraqi revolution". Ali hatem "we were surprised when IS changed it objective from Baghdad to the kurdish region, without finding any excuse for such action. The Kurdish region has been a refuge for the people of the revolting provinces, and instead of battling the Maliki army and his secteriian militias, IS decided to attack the kurdish region"

-----
-----
-----

In other news, 66 IS fighters were killed in coalition airstrikes in Anbar.

IS attacks North of Samara with suicide bombers, killin 30 iraqi forces and volunteers. However they failed to gain ground.bA counter offensive led to the killing of 90+ IS rats and the regaining of Muthana facitlity

------

2000 fighters from the popular mobilization forces have entered Kirkuk to assist the peshmerga in protecting the city.

An operation code named "serving justice" is in the preparation stages currently. A very large scale operation with the aim of bringing those who took part in the Tikrit air Acadamy massacre to justice. The list include two major tribes who will soon be made an example inshallah. Next stop, Kirkuk and northern samara. These people will regret they were born.

Note that preparing for the battle usually take about a month, so we won't see much until then.

@Alshawi1234

Why are you writing all that? I know once again very well what is going on in Iraq from close hand. I don't support Daesh and never did. I don't care about them the slightest nor do I care about Ba'athist's. Nor Shia militias. I am not part of that conflict.

Fact of the matter is that arbitrary killings on such a large scale are undoubtedly targeting dozens of innocents too which creates an endless circle of violence. You don't think that relatives of those murdered would want revenge in a society like Iraq? If they don't seek revenge they will be regarded as cowards by the society, family and friends. That's how it works in Iraq.

The reason why Arabs and Muslims across the world might dislike the current Shia dominated government of Iraq might have something to do with them being American/Western allies aside from Mullah allies. Two of the most hated entities in that part of the world. Those people that are joining Daesh or similar groups (tiny, tiny, tiny minority overall - microscopic actually) or their supporters don't have any love lost for any Muslim rulers. Those same people largely deem mainstream Sunni Muslims as kuffar. They are against the entire establishment in the Muslim world. The rulers, systems, clergy etc. They have no loyalty for their people or countries either. We have such people here on PDF I believe but they don't always show it but it's plain obvious on some occasions. You name it.

Now since Iraq has been at war since forever and people are shaped by those wars a lot (believe me you want see those scenes that you see in Iraq elsewhere for instance outside of other areas in conflict) and there is a lot of hatred that transcend ethnicity, sect, ideology etc. and most of Iraq was/is lawless then of course you will have extreme problems.

As I said I don't know all the solutions to the problems in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya etc. but I know some of them. The core being unemployment, lack of opportunities, corruption, dictatorships that breed violence etc.

Ask yourself why Daesh of all groups emerged in Iraq of all places and have grown such powerful in that country. Why did it not happen in Yemen for instance? Similar country in many ways. Largely impoverished, similar geographic size, population, Arab, Muslim, tribalism still playing a role, large numbers of Sunnis and Shias, lived through many wars and conflicts too, ruled by a dictator for a long time as Iraq was etc.

Quite frankly I find it hard to see Iraq staying united as one country. At least in the near future. Maybe on paper it will stay united but de facto not so much. The hatred between Sunni and Shia Arabs and Arabs and Kurds is too strong.

One can only pray for better times and for people to finally get their shit together and sanity back.

^ IS killed over 10,000 of the minorities when they took over Mosul. They killed over 5,000 Yazidis. They killed 500 shia inmates who were in Badush prison while letting all the sunnis join them. They gathered hundreds of Shias and burnt them after killing them.

In one village alone they killed 80 Shabak villagers. There were a few sunni families who witnissed the crime, but not even they were safe, after proving they were sunni, IS let them go, but took over their land and banished them for living in a shia majority area.

these people are not simply going to go back and live with the same neighbours which massacred them.

As for Arabs hating Iraq for being a western/ Iranian ally I could go on the defensive but a face palm would be more appropriate in this case.
------

Anyways here's some updates.

IS suicide bomber killed 30 and injured 40 tribal fighters in Anbar.

Masrour Barzani stated that the Kurds have received aid from Iran.
Kurdpress News Aganecy - We received weapons from Iran, US failed to meet promises to Kurds: Masrour Barzani

2000 popular mobilization forces enter Kirkuk to assist the peshmerga.
تعزيزات من قوات الحشد الشعبي تصل كركوك

Last edited:
As for Arabshating the Iraq for being a western/ Iranian ally I could go on the defensive but a face palm would be more appropriate in this case.

We hear this shit day and night even from Arab client states. Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE what are they other than client states of America ?

All of that can be proven as well, history shows a lot more than a retarded religious scholar shitting his usual 'Iraq given to Iran on a golden plate' story.

10405269_885036378227823_4171706856431765910_n.jpg

The reason why Arabs and Muslims across the world might dislike the current Shia dominated government of Iraq might have something to do with them being American/Western allies aside from Mullah allies.

As a Saudi, you have the audacity to talk about downsides of being 'American allies'? Seriously? You guys never cease to amaze us.

Anbar could need foreign ground forces help to enforce a barrier on the Syrian border and cut ISIS in half.

Some pics released of American forces training local forces in Asad air base @ Anbar province

This is crazy, can't they defend themselves? how did ISIS take this land in the first place, did they meekly surrender?

American needs to stay out of the conflict, if these guys want to defeat ISIS they will. America should not prop up cowards.

Note that preparing for the battle usually take about a month, so we won't see much until then.
it doesn't..There is other means to act quickly. Take for example the last Israeli killing of the 6 hizbollah fighter in kuneitra. The use of the helicopter meant that they had to act fast, and they didn't have the luxury to wait...That's the big difference with an army that bring the fight to the threat, and the army that wait for the threat!
pesh3.jpg

The Peshmerga, with limited means don't wait...like one shown above.

Back
Top Bottom