What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I began to suspect that half of Peshmerga fighters have rank Colonel or General.

No. Both of them were great brave generals. This is a huge loss. I still can't belive it. They both made a promise to never allow IS reach Kirkuk til the last drop of their blood and they've kept the promise. But the huge loss of two great generals will always keep it's mark on us.

According to Rudaw Turkish, Kurds from eastern Kurdistan (Iran) started increasingly joining ISIS. Lately 12 of them joined.

Doğu Kürdistan’dan IŞİD’e katılım arttı
IŞİD'e katılım

Haber Merkezi – Son birkaç gün içinde Doğu Kürdistan’dan (İran Kürdistanı) 12 kişinin IŞİD’e katıldığı iddia edildi.

Kurdpa sitesinin haberine göre, Doğu Kürdistan’ın Mahabad kentinden olan Eyub Şerifi (21) adlı genç, Irak’a geçerek IŞİD örgütüne katıldı. IŞİD’e yakın sosyal paylaşım sayfalarında da son birkaç gün içinde Seqız kentinden 11 gencin örgüte katıldığı iddia edildi.

Habere göre, şimdiye kadar IŞİD’e katılan Doğu Kürdistanlı gençlerden 4’ü, Peşmerge Güçleri’yle girdiği çatışmada öldürüldü.

Öte yandan IŞİD’in Doğu Kürdistan’da örgütlendiği ve Mahabad’dan bazı ailelerin örgüte katıldığı iddia edildi.

Ailesiye beraber IŞİD’e katılan kişilerden birinin Seyid Selah Resuldust olduğu öne sürüldü.

Doğu Kürdistan’dan IŞİD’e katılım arttı

---

Reports coming out that another Peshmerga general, Brigadier General Serhad Kadir was severely wounded near Molla Abdullah, Kirkuk Province. (UNCONFIRMED)

Last edited:
BBC News - IS chemical weapons expert killed, says US military

A chemical weapons expert with the Islamic State (IS) militant group in Iraq has been killed in a coalition airstrike, the US military has said.

Abu Malik's training provided IS with "expertise to pursue a chemical weapons capability", a statement said.

He served as a chemical weapons engineer under former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, before joining al-Qaeda in Iraq and then IS, the US said.

The US-led coalition has carried out nearly 2,000 strikes against IS.

Mr Malik was killed in a raid near Mosul on 24 January, according to the US.

@flamer84 :crazy:

ISIS and a European Country in Secret Arms Deal
Hakim Zalme, a member of Security and Defense Committee in Iraqi parliament, urged the PM Haider Al-Abadi to intervene and stop the secret arms deal worth $300 million between ISIS and Romania with help from an Iraqi neighbouring country.
Zalme released a statement which Somaria news published, said that ISIS militants have negotiated a secret arms deal with Romania worth $300 m, arranged through an Iraqi neighbour that will allow them to maintain their offensive on the region.

PUKmedia Patriotic Union of Kurdistan

Hakim Zalme, a member of Security and Defense Committee in Iraqi parliament, urged the PM Haider Al-Abadi to intervene and stop the secret arms deal worth $300 million between ISIS and Romania with help from an Iraqi neighbouring country.
Zalme released a statement which Somaria news published, said that ISIS militants have negotiated a secret arms deal with Romania worth $300 m, arranged through an Iraqi neighbour that will allow them to maintain their offensive on the region.

You've got to be kidding me.....

This is totally moronic news !!

i guess they mean Turkey... from such source what to expect ...
what is fun is that they don't have balls to say even Turks in their article

Makes me wonder, why they want to involve Romania in this mess..

I j think that they've just picked a random Eastern European country,since we all know the myths that somehow Eastern Europe is the Wild West with huge stockpiles of Soviet style weapons ready to be sold to the highest bider.Which is utterly BS.

I j think that they've just picked a random Eastern European country,since we all know the myths that somehow Eastern Europe is the Wild West with huge stockpiles of Soviet style weapons ready to be sold to the highest bider.Which is utterly BS.
Yeah, again that was one guy claim...
But Croatia did send / sold weapons to f$a terrorists and now owned by i$i$

i guess they mean Turkey... from such source what to expect ...
what is fun is that they don't have balls to say even Turks in their article

So you mean Turkey is intermediary in a arms deal between ISIS and Romania?!

If it comes to that, Turkey produces far better weapons than Romania. No need to be intermediary in this case. Take 300 mio to yourself, show the door to Romania.

Iraqi old man kills 7 IS militants in revenge for slain sonAsia - China Daily Asia

Iraqi old man kills 7 IS militants in revenge for slain son
By Xinhua
TIKRIT - An Iraqi old man on Sunday shot dead seven Islamic State (IS) militants in revenge for the killing of his son by the extremists in Iraq's northern central province of Salahudin, a provincial security source said.

The incident took place in the morning when Basil Ramadan, in his 60s, opened fire from his AK-47 assault rifle on a group of IS militants at a checkpoint in the provincial capital city of Tikrit, and killed seven of them before they shot him dead, the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

Over a month ago, the IS militants executed his son Ahmed, who was a college student, with seven other young men who were accused of collaborating with the Iraqi security forces, the source said.

In early 2007, another son of Ramadan was killed by the al-Qaida terrorist group in Tikrit, some 170 km north of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, the source added.
----------------------------------------------------------

Good hunting, may he rest in peace.

@1000

Back
Top Bottom