What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

American mercenaries fighting for YPG/PKK. Why? Check the map. Oil companies.

ca554ffb00a059f6afdb3453069a8119.jpg

7b5d1ec0baa907a3afa9b5e051b8800d.jpg

View attachment 138934
They aren't mercenaries they are some volunteers

Saudi ISIL Militants Filmed Laughing at How They Will Share Yazidi Female Sex Slaves

A recent video has emerged from the northern Iraqi city of Mosul that shows militants belonging to the Islamic State (IS, aka ISIL or ISIS) excited as they discuss that they are on the day when they will sell and buy Yazidi female captives that are treated as sex slaves. Most of those filmed are believed to be Saudi from their accent.

Saudi ISIL Militants Filmed Laughing at How They Will Share Yazidi Female Sex Slaves

A recent video has emerged from the northern Iraqi city of Mosul that shows militants belonging to the Islamic State (IS, aka ISIL or ISIS) excited as they discuss that they are on the day when they will sell and buy Yazidi female captives that are treated as sex slaves. Most of those filmed are believed to be Saudi from their accent.

LOL, I think this is fake. Who would buy this?

941614d34d24c6e5223323589209d1bd._.jpg

6cf1871399e7157216809ea783df445e.jpg

7106c43edc14082f49e9ed53925556c4.jpg

PKK scum is just as guilty as ISIS. They are sending these young girls to their death while they are sitting in Kandil.

MPs are demanding the formation of an air force for Kurdistan Government

02/11/2014
Dilshad Ahmed

Draft resolution was submitted to the Presidency of the Kurdistan Parliament, regarding the need for the formation of a subsidiary for an air-force for Peshmerga, and the sponsors of the project pointed to the existence of 92 Kurdish pilot he stressed KRG can benefit from their expertise in the formation of that force.

Deputy Peshmerga Affairs Committee in the Parliament of Kurdistan Dler Maota announced during a special statement, that the draft resolution, which was submitted to the chairman of the parliament, aims to establish Kurdistan air force, in addition to the plant for the manufacture of weapons and ammunition.

The MP explained, "the Kurdistan Region has no air force at a time when there are 92 pilots in the Iraqi Air Force, 12 of them have returned to the region, while 80 other pilots are still on duty in their barracks", he said, adding: "The presence of those Military experience will be instrumental in the formation of Kurdistan air force. "

Maota added: "It is scheduled to put the draft resolution on the agenda for the meetings of Parliament debates and then have it put to the vote, and if approved it will be sent to the Council of Ministers and the relevant authorities".

He criticized the Vice-Chairman of the Committee of Peshmerga Affairs, the inability of the government to build a plant for weapons and ammunition during the past twenty years, which has led to the subordination of the region to the terms of states that give arms and ammunition to the Peshmerga forces.

بەپێی پرۆژەیەك هێزی ئاسمانی كوردستان دادەمەزرێت

هەرێمی كوردستان هێزی ئاسمانی پێكدەهێنێت

@1000

How genuine is this video?

New commander of the Iraqi army is Nasser al Hiti, a former republican guard from Anbar Hit ( Sunni )
Nassir al-Hiti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
View attachment 142330

The minister of defense is a Sunni from Mosul, there will be 30K volunteers from Anbar to be trained by the west to take the fight on ISIS.

Nevertheless the above will still be called majoos.

The guy on the right? Isn't he a bit young? I'm a fan of young commanders though, they are ready to take more risks and don't always stick to traditionalism in armed forces, also they tend to use more modern ways and means of warfare.

The guy on the right? Isn't he a bit young? I'm a fan of young commanders though, they are ready to take more risks and don't always stick to traditionalism in armed forces, also they tend to use more modern ways and means of warfare.

He isn't as old as the former 2 Qanbar and Ghaidan 60+ but what does that matter anyway, the current war is way different then the conventional war of the 80's so the experience of Qanbar and Ghaidan is outdated and they've proven to be useless at top of command, since incompetence is widespread not in 1 division blame goes to the top. Nasser is 2 ranks lower then the former 2 but I think it's a good choice to put him in control, better younger officers who are motivated and still have the capacity to learn about COIN insurgency rather then old veterans without energy just collecting their paycheck.

He isn't as old as the former 2 Qanbar and Ghaidan 60+ but what does that matter anyway, the current war is way different then the conventional war of the 80's so the experience of Qanbar and Ghaidan is outdated and they've proven to be useless at top of command, since incompetence is widespread not in 1 division blame goes to the top. Nasser is 2 ranks lower then the former 2 but I think it's a good choice to put him in control, better younger officers who are motivated and still have the capacity to learn about COIN insurgency rather then old veterans without energy just collecting their paycheck.
Indeed, as I said in previous post, I'm a fan of younger commanders, sometimes you have to screw the experience, we saw what it did in Mosul and Tikrit.

Back
Top Bottom