What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Yes, Sunni's in Iraq will remain persecuted and 10% of Alawis will continue to role Syria with a harsh hand and genocide the local people just because they happen to be majority Sunni Arab. Wonderful logic and you are the one here that cries about "Takfiris".

This guy is Iranian. Anyways, I like how he states the world prefers Assad to Syrian rebels. I thought the rebels were Zionist-Wahabi agents who are tasked with destroying Israel's enemies. :lol:

Please don't play games with me. Your trolling towards KSA (an Arab country and a very important one culturally, religiously, linguistically etc. for all Arabs) and its people and other Arab countries is prove enough. You are just ignoring hard evidence which I am not the only one that has noticed as I wrote.

Funny, that this comes from the same guy who wrote that I am supporting ISIS while that has never been the case and while you cannot find 1 single sentence of me endorsing ISIS. All because I highlighted the Iraqi regime's total and utter impotence which the entire world acknowledges.

In fact I am being friendly here. I suggest reading what Europeans have to say about Iraq and the ME as a whole and its peoples.
again if you are a real man, quote my anti arab words. but you're so high on lies, you are not able.

yes i am anti KSA regime and their sponsorship of terrorism like i am anti Hamas anti Hezbollah and anti Khamenei.
you're all same piece of cheat with Erdogan too.
it has really nothing to do with Arabs . KSA is not the representative of Arabs , regime of KSA is not equal to "arabs".
keep your cheat propaganda for your bros of IS AQ and salafis retards. thx.

This guy is Iranian. Anyways, I like how he states the world prefers Assad to Syrian rebels. I thought the rebels were Zionist-Wahabi agents who are tasked with destroying Israel's enemies. :lol:

I don't know why they cannot be frank like we are. I openly have proclaimed and written maybe a few billions times if not trillion times that I consider the Iranian Mullah regime and their supporters to be enemies and that I want their terrorist proxies and supporters (the active terrorist ones, political opinions alone should never be persecuted in my eyes IMO), to be rooted out of our Arab world. I openly say that we do not accept their "vision" or "plans" for the region and that we will not make friendship with them as they cannot be trusted.

They on the other hand are hiding behind ISIS, Al-Qaeda (which are made up by a few thousand people at most) and other nonsense while are there 450 million Arabs out there and 85% of them or so are REGULAR Sunni Muslims like you and me that happen to be interested in politics as well and happen to have strong political opinions about the region for whatever reasons.

Now they will accuse me of being "sectarian here" while they know that I don't care about sects but this is due to their psyche and because they have always been a minority that few people trusted. After all Taqiyya does not come out of nowhere.

In a sense they remind me of Jews in a certain way. Always very shady people whose REAL opinions are hardly heard. They like most Shia's are never openly proclaiming who they are and what they stand for. Again psyche and history plays a role here.

In genreal I have a hard time trusting such person as I happen to be a frank person and when "emotional" I say thinks like they are.

again if you are a real man, quote my anti arab words. but you're so high on lies, you are not able.

yes i am anti KSA regime and their sponsorship of terrorism like i am anti Hamas anti Hezbollah and anti Khamenei.
you're all same piece of cheat with Erdogan too.
it has really nothing to do with Arabs . KSA is not the representative of Arabs , regime of KSA is not equal to "arabs".
keep your cheat propaganda for your bros of IS AQ and salafis retards. thx.

I quoted some of those posts earlier in this thread. They can be seen by anyone.

You make no distinction between regimes and people. Funny enough you write "anti-Khamenei" like if he is the only terrorist out there of that regime. It's a whole system that is ruling your country. Much bigger than the House of Saud.

No, but KSA is a country and it is inhabited by almost 30 million Arabs (locals and not locals) while the House of Saud (the real decision makers) are less than 300 people if not fewer.

None of what I have written is propaganda.

@Falcon29 EXACTLY just like I described AND PREDICTED the ISIS, AQ card and Salafi (read Wahhabi, he did not write it directly) was thrown at me. This is beyond hilarious.:lol:

Talk about quick "laboratory work" with instant results and an instant confirmation of a theory.

I don't know why they cannot be frank like we are. I openly have proclaimed and written maybe a few billions times if not trillion times that I consider the Iranian Mullah regime and their supporters to be enemies and that I want their terrorist proxies and supporters (the active terrorist ones, political opinions alone should never be persecuted in my eyes IMO), to be rooted out of our Arab world. I openly say that we do not accept their "vision" or "plans" for the region and that we will not make friendship with them as they cannot be trusted.

They on the other hand are hiding behind ISIS, Al-Qaeda (which are made up by a few thousand people at most) and other nonsense while are there 450 million Arabs out there and 85% of them or so are REGULAR Sunni Muslims like you and me that happen to be interested in politics as well and happen to have strong political opinions about the region for whatever reasons.

Now they will accuse me of being "sectarian here" while they know that I don't care about sects but this is due to their psyche and because they have always been a minority that few people trusted. After all Taqiyya does not come out of nowhere.

In a sense they remind me of Jews in a certain way. Always very shady people whose REAL opinions are hardly heard. They like most Shia's are never openly proclaiming who they are and what they stand for. Again psyche and history plays a role here.

In genreal I have a hard time trusting such person as I happen to be a frank person and when "emotional" I say thinks like they are.

You can't describe them with words. But you can give many examples of their agenda. Over time they're starting to send the message clearly of what they want. Because international community stands behind them, it gives them confidence.

Don't bother with them, lol, just like Israeli's and Westerner adminstrations, a Sunni that strives for self determination is a terrorist. There is isn't a single Sunni organization that isn't on their terror list while all Shia ones are not given same treatment. It's better not to care about their opinions and do what's in our interests in Syria for example. If we are terrorists then so be it, you can't legitmize your cause to them because they will reject it without thinking about it.

still not quoting anything of "anti arab " words.

You can't describe them with words. But you can give many examples of their agenda. Over time they're starting to send the message clearly of what they want. Because international community stands behind them, it gives them confidence.
international community behind who?

The funniest thing about all this and maybe also the most tragicomical is that many of the most anti-Arab Iranian users here claim kinship to us Arabs and the Arab world. Similarly to the "holy cows" that are ruling Iran. All of those black turbans are worn by people who claim to be of Arab origin. Not just your ordinary Arab but the family of Prophet Muhammad (saws).

We don't have to tell anyone that those people are the biggest anti-Arabs out there.

It's not worth to discuss with such clowns anymore. Look at my discussion with Malik who I otherwise like outside of political discussions.

In the end the Arab nation and people will rise and progress and defeat our enemies.

The funniest thing about all this and maybe also the most tragicomical is that many of the most anti-Arab Iranian users here claim kinship to us Arabs and the Arab world. Similarly to the "holy cows" that are ruling Iran. All of those black turbans are worn by people who claim to be of Arab origin. Not just your ordinary Arab but the family of Prophet Muhammad (saws).

We don't have to tell anyone that those people are the biggest anti-Arabs out there.

It's not worth to discuss with such clowns anymore. Look at my discussion with Malik who I otherwise like outside of political discussions.

In the end the Arab nation and people will rise and progress and defeat our enemies.

Don't bother with them, lol, just like Israeli's and Westerner adminstrations, a Sunni that strives for self determination is a terrorist. There is isn't a single Sunni organization that isn't on their terror list while all Shia ones are not given same treatment. It's better not to care about their opinions and do what's in our interests in Syria for example. If we are terrorists then so be it, you can't legitmize your cause to them because they will reject it without thinking about it.

some exemples against your big lie:
- Iranian regime "axis of evil"
- sanctions against Iran
- hezbollah terrorist group
- al sadr mahdi army
and many other.

Ok, let's all for a second leave "Wahhabi", "Rafidah", Iranian Mullah regime, House of Saud regime, ISIS, Houthi's, Hezbollah, Basij, etc. aside for a second, who is a terrorist, who is evil and who is good etc.

Why can't your regime that is ruled by so-called Iranian Arabs, not stop meddling in the Arab world, stop supporting terrorism, stop supporting proxy groups, stop destroying the societies of several Arab countries etc.?

Why is your regime almost doing nothing about your impoverished cousins and neighbors in Afghanistan and Tajikistan? Is it because they are irrelevant and landlocked countries?

@Hussein why don't you explain to us whiy the Iranian regime is using the Palestinian-Israeli conflict as a tool to gain more influence in the region?

Why don't you explain to us why Iranian Arabs are largely oppressed?

Why don't you explain to us why your regime pretends to care about Iraqi Shia Arabs, Yemeni Shia Arabs, Lebanese Shia Arabs etc.?

Why don't you tell us that the Iranian regime wants to install proxies and puppets that are loyal to the Supreme Leader and Grand Ayatollah in Iran who rules by Wilayat al-Faqih?

Why don't you tell us here openly that most Iranians regardless of ideology have a sick hatred for Arabs due to historical complexes despite claiming that there are "no problems"?

Why do you as an apparent half Arab never counter your fellow Iranians and their many insults towards Arabs? Why are you always ignoring that while the first person here to defend Iran?

I openly have proclaimed and written maybe a few billions times if not trillion times that I consider the Iranian Mullah regime and their supporters to be enemies and that I want their terrorist proxies and supporters (the active terrorist ones, political opinions alone should never be persecuted in my eyes IMO), to be rooted out of our Arab world.
That's exactly what the alqaeda and isis do for you which is killing as many as they could from the shia bwcause they are shia you are liar you mean shia are the enemy but you can't spit it!! now can you tell me why the war the sunnis waging against the shia in Iraq2 why your regime never send an ambasadour to Baghdad i tell you because as you said it we are the enemy of you I wish alsistani wake up to this truth then no sunnis have any right in Iraq more than the Parliament.

Second those shia who lives in saudi they actualy live in poverty and they live as a citizen of 10th level they can't even have any right to say their opinion that's what happen to nimr al nimr when he protested loudly.
they want to execute him imAGINE IF THE SHIA DO TO YOU WHAT YOUR GANGS DO TO THE SHIA.

WE HAVE CLERICS THAT HOLD US OTHERWISE WE WOULD MAKE THE SUNNIS IN IRAQ LIKE THE SHIA IN SAUDI TIT FOR TAT.

That's exactly what the alqaeda and isis do for you which is killing as many as they could from the shia bwcause they are shia you are liar you mean shia are the enemy but you can't spit it!! now can you tell me why the war the sunnis waging against the shia in Iraq2 why your regime never send an ambasadour to Baghdad i tell you because as you said it we are the enemy of you I wish alsistani wake up to this truth then no sunnis have any right in Iraq more than the Parliament.

Second those shia who lives in saudi they actualy live in poverty and they live as a citizen of 10th level they can't even have any right to say their opinion that's what happen to nimr al nimr when he protested loudly.
they want to execute him imAGINE IF THE SHIA DO TO YOU WHAT YOUR GANGS DO TO THE SHIA.

WE HAVE CLERICS THAT HOLD US OTHERWISE WE WOULD MAKE THE SUNNIS IN IRAQ LIKE THE SHIA IN SYRIA TIT FOR TAT.

You make zero sense as usual. Wanting the destructing of terrorism, the evil Iranian Mullah regime and their puppets in the Arab world and their terrorists is what every sane Arab person wants to do. ISIS and Al-Qaeda are similar to the Iranian Mullah regime and I do not care about them. They are the same people just from a slightly different mother it seems.

Same fairytales about Shias being killed in KSA while Shias in KSA live better than Shias in Iraq. Yes go kill each other. You have sadly been very good at doing that for the past many decades. Better than everyone else I can think of!

some exemples against your big lie:
- Iranian regime "axis of evil"
- sanctions against Iran
- hezbollah terrorist group
- al sadr mahdi army
and many other.

The Bush idiot was the one who came up with the slogan. All while toppling a powerful Sunni led Iraq and installing the Maliki adminstration in Iraq while having mutual interests in Iraq that Iran shared. US army captured Saddam and handed him over to you for execution. Over what? Nobody knows.

I don't take barking seriously, especially after understanding Iranian agenda. All this barking with nothing happening for decades except direct harm to Arab nations ever since the 'revolution'. Sanctions are nothing special, almost everyone in this region experienced sanctions/siege. Your sanctions don't come close to the sanctions Iraq under Saddam witnessed, not to mention the wars. In Gaza they are under a grueling siege, which Hezbollah has not experienced anything like. Yet we get more media barking that Israel and Hezbollah are archenemies. This is just to fool the Arab Sunni's. In the US intelligence reports itself, Hezbollah is acknowledged as a key factor against AQ terrorism in region and is essential for stability of region. If the US and Israel seriously considered Iran an 'axis of evil' Iran wouldn't be able to dominate Arab nations militarily in a sectarian manner and managing a whole army of Shia militias, Afghani militias and Hezbollah going from Syria to Iraq to Yemen to Bahrain to Saudi Arabia.

During Iraq war most of fighting was done in Sunni regions, US focused most on Sunni regions in ground invasion. All while being assisted by 'resistance axis' of Maliki regimes army which is Iran's ally. Now in Iraq the same Iranian ally was begging for US support against ISIS. In Syria, they know very well it's not in their interest to have a rebel victory. They have advised Arab allies to not send weapons shipments as it will go to 'terrorists'. Otherwise the situation in Syria would change.

According to some reports recently, Saudi Arabia is defying such orders and arming opposition. Although this can't be independtly confirmed yet. But reports say US is 'shocked', look yourself:

Turkey and Saudi Arabia alarm the West by backing Islamist extremists the Americans had bombed in Syria - Middle East - World - The Independent

Hezbollah is being bombed by Israelis . And still terror group by USA.
you said USA is considering positively Hezbollah, but then pls provide me any source then.

and yes USA don't like extremist groups . and it is good :)

Written by : Eyad Abu Shakra
on : Tuesday, 21 Apr, 2015

Opinion: Arab Shi’ites are Iran’s First Victims
In the early days of my postgraduate university studies in London, I had a decent and frank Bahraini friend and colleague; he was a cultured and diligent researcher. This was during the time of the Iran–Iraq War, which naturally formed one of our main concerns.

One day, while discussing the war with my Bahraini friend in the college coffee bar, I expressed my surprise that Syria’s president Hafez Al-Assad was siding with Iran against Iraq. My friend smiled and replied: “Actually, I find your ‘surprise’ surprising,” adding that “Hafez Al-Assad is an Alawite, i.e. Shi’ite, and so is the Iranian regime, while Iraq’s political and security leadership is Sunni; thus it is obvious that Assad should back Iran!”

Naïvely I interjected, “but what about the ties of blood, language, history, and geographical proximity, let alone the common Ba’ath party affiliation?!”

To this, his reply was more decisive and came with a wider smile: “No, brother, the true political identity [in our part of the world] is decided by one’s religious sect, and anything else is just talk. Assad knows this is true and behaves accordingly”. He then said that “Iran’s revolution is a ‘decisive junction’ in our region, it is to our benefit and thus we must back it!”

That discussion opened my eyes and mind to the fact that there were several political trends and currents that blabber and lecture about Arabism, nationalist struggle, and common destiny day and night, without really meaning what they utter. Furthermore, despite my knowing full well that my Bahraini friend and colleague did not necessarily represent the majority Shi’ite public opinion, whether in Bahrain or the Middle East in general, I had to accept that many fanatically sectarian Shi’ites, as well as non-Shi’ite radicals, regarded Khomeini’s Islamic revolution a “decisive junction” in the sectarian, religious and ethnic history of the Middle East.

With regard to Lebanon—where I claim a better understanding of its fabric compared with that of other Arab political entities—the reality of the country’s Shi’ites was essentially quite far from the image drawn for them by Khomeini’s Iran, and later imposed on them by it through Hezbollah.

Lebanon’s Shi’ites lived in different socioeconomic environments at least until the 1950s and early 1960s. South Lebanon was basically a land of village-based agricultural feudalism, while Northern Beqaa was dominated by a clan/tribal structure. As for the Shi’ites of Mount Lebanon, most of those primarily living in the Byblos district and Southern Metn coastal areas are very much part of the local socioeconomic scene.

Ideologically, the Shi’ites of present-day Lebanon produced formidable nationalist figures on both the Lebanese and Arab levels. The Beqaa-born Rustum Haydar (1889–1940)—a royal adviser and cabinet minister in Iraq—was among the Arabist elite in the 1920s and 1930s. Another Shi’ite, Adham Khanjar, who hailed from South Lebanon, was a leading figure in the struggle against the French mandate; his arrest followed by his execution sparked the Great Syrian Revolt of 1925.

In the Lebanese sphere, Sabri Hamadeh, Ahmad Al-Assad, Adel Osseiran and Yusuf Al-Zain were highly respected leaders in Lebanon’s struggle for independence in 1943. Later on, as Leftist, nationalist and other radical parties emerged, Lebanon’s Shi’ites were at the forefront of the country’s political life, more so during the Lebanese War (1975–1990). The Lebanese well remember dozens of prominent Shi’ite leaders and martyrs like Dr. Hussein Mroueh, Dr. Hassan Hamdan (nom de guerre: “Mahdi Aamel”), Moussa Shu’aib and Sanaa’ Muhaydli, who have nothing in common with the current state of “Shi’ite Subjugation” imposed on the community in Lebanon. All of them fought for “another Lebanon” that has nothing to do with the current “Shi’ite-dominated” Lebanon, and never believed in their community acting as a “fascist authoritarian” behemoth.

What we need to underline is that Iran launched its plan for regional hegemony through founding subservient sectarian militias, whose only allegiance was for the velayat-e faqih and which is openly at odds with other constituent communities in each respective country. The first task entrusted to each of these militias was to impose full control over its own local Shi’ite community; the second, to mobilize the community, incite sectarian friction, and sow the seeds of confrontation; and third, to invite either foreign invention or start an open-ended civil war.

In Lebanon and Bahrain, Tehran founded Hezbollah. In Syria it supported the security-based Alawite establishment and later used some Alawites like Jamil Al-Assad (Hafez’s brother and Bashar’s uncle) to help enhance the Ja’afari Shi’ite presence in the country under the Assad regime’s blessing. In Iraq it founded the Da’wah party and other similar organizations. Last but not least, in Yemen, Tehran, sponsored and exploited the Houthi movement and continues to do so until today.

However, the irony in the above is that while the the Da’wah party and other pro-Tehran Iraqi Shi’ite organizations have never hesitated in building close relations with Washington and its Likudnik “neo cons,” Hezbollah—Tehran’s Lebanese “branch”—virtually monopolized the “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” slogans, claiming to be obsessed with the “Liberation of Palestine.” Today, the Hezbollah-backed Houthis are pleading with Washington to subcontract them in the fight against Al-Qaeda in in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), while what remains of the former “rejectionist” Assad regime in Syria has been busy alerting the West that it is its trusted agent in the fight against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Yes, Iran through its subservient armed henchmen subjugated and “occupied” the Shi’ite communities in their respective Arab countries. Then, only after making sure its “occupation” grip was firm enough, it moved forward to subjugate other communities and occupy whole countries by force, as part of its strategy of regional hegemony. The aim of Tehran’s leaders is to use this “on the ground” reality as a bargaining chip in the “grand bargain” with Israel and the International community led by the US.

This is what I remember vividly in Lebanon when Hezbollah imposed itself on the Lebanese Shi’ites, sequestrating their patriotism, silencing their voices, eliminating their leaders, and breaking the backs and wills of their free dissenters. After finishing with the Shi’ites it occupied and controlled the whole of Lebanon in 2008. In spite of this, the Hezbollah militia’s organizational and financial might—all bankrolled by Iran—continues to fail in its attempts to liquidate the patriotic, independent and very courageous Shi’ite presence that insists on openly refusing hegemony and closed-mindedness, trading in the “Liberation of Palestine” slogan, and its subservient clientship to Tehran.

Last week, when Hassan Nasrallah, the secretary general of Lebanon’s Hezbollah, yet again spoke to his partisans under the motto of “loyalty to Yemen’s brave and honorable people,” he did just one thing: He uncovered the last mask being worn to bluff the Lebanese, the Arabs and Muslims all over the world. He revealed that he was nothing but a tiny detail in a fully fledged regional master plan. His role there is simply to follow orders, just like any other soldier in the army of the velayat-e faqih.

598.jpg

Eyad Abu Shakra
Eyad Abu Shakra is the managing editor of Asharq Al-Awsat. He has been with the newspaper since 1978.

Arab Shi’ites are Iran’s First Victims

Wilayat al-Faqih poison.

Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@Falcon29

Meanwhile spineless Arabs like @Malik Alashter who have sold their soul to the demonic Farsi Mullah's will follow their agenda and allow them to plot for the destruction of their society and allow them to create Arab-Arab infighting which is their agenda to keep the Arab world divided so they can install puppet terrorists like Hezbollah etc. This is not only something Iran does but certain Arab regimes and others too.

No, it's impossible to be civil with those individuals. I am sorry. We cannot allow them cheering for an demonic regime who is killing our brothers and sisters in the Arab world and to accept that regime's agenda and visions for our region.

Also notice how my questions were ignored by Hussein. Especially the last one.

Funnily enough my thread was closed for no reason when I posted that article.:lol:

@Falcon29 why is the Arab Coffee Shop thread closed? We could take the discussion there among Arabs.

Last edited:
Why can't your regime that is ruled by so-called Iranian Arabs, not stop meddling in the Arab world, stop supporting terrorism, stop supporting proxy groups, stop destroying the societies of several Arab countries etc.

Isn't KSA also meddling in the affairs of other countries? You funded regime change in Libya and Egypt. You are now bombing a sovereign country, Yemen, in defiance of all international laws, and you sent troops into Bahrain. You can argue that these interventions are important for KSA security and stability, but if that's the case, then the same standards should apply to Iranian intervention in Iraq and Syria. If its good for the goose, it should be good for the gander. In the case of if Iran, they have actually been invited by the legitimate governments of Iraq and Syria just like KSA was in Bahrain. You have supported insurgencies and coups in Libya, Egypt and Syria against the established governments. Is this OK because you are Arabs yourselves?

Back
Top Bottom