What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

The name has been used as Baghdadu on Assyrian cuneiform and Babylonian records going back to at least 2000 BC.[9][10] An inscription by Nebuchadnezzar(600 BC) describes how he rebuilt the old Babylonian town of Bagh-dadu.[11] There used to be another Babylonian settlement called Baghdad, in upper Mesopotamia, near the ancient city of Edessa. The name has not been attested outside of Mesopotamia.[8]

Baghdad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Semitic civilizaitons predating anything called Farsi by millenniums. Yes, it's Farsi. Not that it matters because 1000's of names in Iran are of Arabic origin, Farsi language is half Arabic, is using the Arab alphabet etc. On the other hand 2-5 cities in the Arab world might have an Farsi name. Mostly in Iraq.

WOW.:lol:

Why don't you quote the rest? MOST SCHOLARS AGREE it's Farsi. Doesn't fit your agenda huh. Anyway, outta here.

Look at your hatred toward Iranis :-(
Look at how you simply imagine these persians hold grudge and are not Muslims. Look at how you are saying ARABS CONQUERED persians instead of saying Islam spread in Persian freeing persians by defeating Tyrants. What do you expect from these persians when you will through such utter disrespect and abuse in their face?
Thats what i actually meant and makes me sad. Hatered have no cure. Persians call you arabs as terrorists and you call them same.
At the end you people will destroy each other because you hate eachother so much and thats what so painfull. :-(

Unless Arabs become enlightened, this BS will go on forever. Inferiority complex and money don't go hand in hand. I'd love for Rouhani and Salman sit together and fix it all. But with people like these, it's extremely unlikely.

No, doubt you are very civilian!!! but what we would get from saudi fan boy more than been kawli.

Those are his people. They are related. Look similar too. Let's just say it how it is.

In any case the farsi refugee clown was schooled in this debate and ridiculed. Nothing to see.

Last edited:
Illierate Farsi Kawli refuge. Go live in your "wonderful" Mullahstan that you or your father escaped from. Along with that fake wannabe Arab Hussein based in France that also escaped.:lol:
i escaped like you LOL

i escaped like you LOL

I am currently based in Denmark due to studies which I will complete this summer. Before that France. That's due to the nature of my father's work. I have lived on 3 different continents throughout my life.

I have not escaped anywhere contrary to you and that illiterate refugee clown.

Not only that I have relatives that live in Europe and ancestral ties to Europe. I consider Europe as much as a homeland as I do with KSA and the Arab world as a whole. I am of mixed origins.

On the other hand it is very funny to see a so-called person of Arab origin who cannot write Arabic and who is anti-Arab like most other Farsi clowns here on PDF. Who claims to be liberal and anti-Mullah but whose opinions are almost identical to those of the brain-dead terrorist Mullah supporters here.

You just like them are more busy about Arab affairs than Iranian affairs.

Very funny and very telling.

Now I would appreciate if you worried about your own affairs (those are not internal Arab affairs) and stopped writing to me entirely after that nonsense ISIS comment.

I can't believe that you are 40+ years old. Mullah terrorist supporters should be deported from France immediately.

Guys please let post some news from Syria

Yemen

Iraq

there is lots of progress in fighting the fitnah makers in all of these countries.

in Syria the Army making a great progress against the filth islamist.

in Iraq the Iraqis free some part of Ramadi and Baiji.

In Yemen the Army is freeing Aden from the Takfirees.

Arab league coalition against the shia is failing and loosing every where.

al hasani stop your fanatism one second . you insulted me . i made fun of it.
i am done with your stupid words . bye.

Guys please let post some news from Syria

Yemen

Iraq

there is lots of progress in fighting the fitnah makers in all of these countries.

in Syria the Army making a great progress against the filth islamist.

in Iraq the Iraqis free some part of Ramadi and Baiji.

In Yemen the Army is freeing Aden from the Takfirees.

Arab league coalition against the shia is failing and loosing every where.

Complete and utter nonsense.

Alawites are not even recognized as Shia by Shia Twelvers! Why are you talking nonsense? Only due to politics (Al-Assad being a dictator supported by the Mullah's) the Iranian Mullah's have made them a "halal sect".

Secondly the Syrian opposition does not equal Islamists.

Thirdly the Iranian Mullah's that you love so much are Islamists themselves.

Foruthly the Iraqi Shia political parties that you love so much are Shia Islamists themselves too.

Hezbollah that you love so much are Shia Islamists.

Houthi's that you love so much are Islamists that shout death to USA and death to Israel.

Houthi' shelling in Najran KILLED Saudi Arabian SHIA ISMAILIS. Zaydi Shia's are killing Ismaili Shias across the border!!!!!

Pro-Houthi fighters have ZERO to do with "Takfiris". They are mostly secular people, tribal people and Southern separatists.

Funny Houthi's who shout death to USA, Israel and who have killed Sunni Yemeni's (Shafi'is) are not "Takfiris".

The hypocrisy is big Malik. I cannot believe it as you are twice as old as me.

al hasani stop your fanatism one second . you insulted me . i made fun of it.
i am done with your stupid words . bye.

Stop your fanatical anti-Arab comments and there will be no problem. I do not know what is a joke or not with you Iranians. All we see from you here is anti-Arab comments. We are just fighting back. Just like your regime is spreading its "revolution" and terror in the Arab world. Stop bothering us and get sane rulers again like the Shah.

Stop your fanatical anti-Arab comments and there will be no problem. I do not know what is a joke or not with you Iranians.
oh yeah i never made anti arab comment .
but you are used saying always the same lies.
pls provide an insult i mad towards Arabs . i am waiting .... come on.

still you didn't quote any of my "anti arab" words
come on ... should you go on with your lies ? how long ?
or have some honesty and say sorry to blame someone for something he didn't say.
thx

still you didn't quote any of my "anti arab" words
come on ... should you go on with your lies ? how long ?
or have some honesty and say sorry to blame someone for something he didn't say.
thx

oh yeah i never made anti arab comment .
but you are used saying always the same lies.
pls provide an insult i mad towards Arabs . i am waiting .... come on.

Read this post that I wrote in the span of 5 minutes carefully Hussein. You know very well that I do not have any problems with anonymous users and that what I write is something I do to counter trolling and not something I genuinely mean. My sole such discussion are with Farsi Mullah trolls or anti-Arab Farsi trolls. That's not a coincidence.

You have written many anti-Arab comments just in this thread alone. You know this yourself. You have a hard time accepting that most of the 450 million or so Arabs dislike your Mullah regime and their supporters for reasons that I do not have to explain because they are obvious! You have limited knowledge about the Arab world, it's glorious history, KSA, majority Sunni Arab states etc. and you think that any Arab that is anti-Iranian Mullah regime or who answers to Farsi provocations due to their inferiority complexes is ISIS or Al-Qaeda. Or the code-word "Wahhabi" that you use which we are all familiar with.

As I have explained 1000's of times here then KSA is home to ALL the Muslim sects natively. No country has this diversity. We have Muslims from the Hanbali madhab (which you call "Wahhabi") one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam, of the Hanafi madhab, Shafi' madhab (what I and my lineage belongs to), Maliki madhab and Sufis. The latter mainly based in Hijaz and sadly not practiced much by the new generation who like most other people in the ME and world have little time for religion nowadays by large.

In terms of Shia Islam we have Shia Twelvers in the Eastern province and parts of Hijaz, we have Zaydis in Southwestern KSA and Ismailis in Najran Province.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this. It's always the same though. "Wahhabi" (read Hanbali) this and that while less than 1/3 of the population follow that madhab although it is the state's official madhab. Mostly in Najd as I wrote.

Maybe we should call you Wilayat al-Faqih Muslims? Or Rafidah which some of your Shia Twelver Imams actually called themselves. They called themselves rejectors and took pride in it.

This is just 1 out of 1000's of examples where your behavior despite claiming to be anti-Mullah is identical to the Mullah brigade here. I am not the only user that has told you that your views are not much different on those fronts.

Instaed of looking away and worrying about my comments on PDF notice the fanatical anti-Arab hatred by many Iranians on the internet and in real life or even here. If you are really half an Arab and have any pride left.

EDIT: You did not read my post. I gave an example of hidden anti-Arab sentiments. Gave an example of your views being identical to the anti-Arab Mullah brigade on PDF that users such as 2800 (multiple troll user) and others belong to.

Complete and utter nonsense.

Alawites are not even recognized as Shia by Shia Twelvers! Why are you talking nonsense? Only due to politics (Al-Assad being a dictator supported by the Mullah's) the Iranian Mullah's have made them a "halal sect".

Secondly the Syrian opposition does not equal Islamists.

Thirdly the Iranian Mullah's that you love so much are Islamists themselves.

Foruthly the Iraqi Shia political parties that you love so much are Shia Islamists themselves too.

Hezbollah that you love so much are Shia Islamists.

Houthi's that you love so much are Islamists that shout death to USA and death to Israel.

Houthi' shelling in Najran KILLED Saudi Arabian SHIA ISMAILIS. Zaydi Shia's are killing Ismaili Shias across the border!!!!!

Pro-Houthi fighters have ZERO to do with "Takfiris". They are mostly secular people, tribal people and Southern separatists.

Funny Houthi's who shout death to USA, Israel and who have killed Sunni Yemeni's (Shafi'is) are not "Takfiris".

The hypocrisy is big Malik. I cannot believe it as you are twice as old as me.
Well you have to know the difference between Muslim and Islami takfiree?

all you mentioned above from the shea are Muslims not islamist.

Second shia are from these land that they defend their guts their families their rights.

your gangs and your regime making up all that so they last longer in simple words they export their problems abroad in sectarian way hopefully thay make sunnis accept them as legitimate sunni protectors.

Iraq is a democracy and the shia going no where and there will be no sunni state in Iraq.

Alawiites are going no where and they will rule for good of Syria since sunnis prove they are danger to every one including them selve.

Now Houthis are part of Yemenis who ask for change not the one who rule the country since the army is the one who fighting Alqaeda.

Houthis fanatics yes made some mistakes yes but Saudis who stick their nose made it even harder.

all in all you are the bad guys supporting bad guys.

Well you have to know the difference between Muslim and Islami takfiree?

all you mentioned above from the shea are Muslims not islamist.

Second shia are from these land that they defend their guts their families their rights.

your gangs and your regime making up all that so they last longer in simple words they export their problems abroad in sectarian way hopefully thay make sunnis accept them as legitimate sunni protectors.

Iraq is a democracy and the shia going no where and there will be no sunni state in Iraq.

Alawiites are going no where and they will rule for good of Syria since sunnis prove they are danger to every one including them selve.

Now Houthis are part of Yemenis who ask for change not the one who rule the country since the army is the one who fighting Alqaeda.

Houthis fanatics yes made some mistakes yes but Saudis who stick their nose made it even harder.

all in all you are the bad guys supporting bad guys.

You are brainwashed Malik. I am sorry to say that.

So Iranian Mullah's who rule by Sharia law are not Islamists?

Hezbollah who is an Islamist group are not Islamists?

Houthi's who are an Islamist group are not Islamists?

Iraqi Shia militia who are Islamists groups are not Islamists?

What's next? North Korea being an European democracy?

Which gangs? People in KSA live alongside millions of native Shias, in the most diverse country in terms of Islamic sects, in a country with more non-Muslims in the ME than anywhere else. COMPLETELY PEACEFULLY. Which are "those" gangs that you are blabbering about?
Last time I saw Malik it's your country that is run and ruled by gangs. ISIS, Kurdish tribal gangs (Tarazani and his mafia), Shia clerical mafia families, 1000's of Shia militia groups, tribal leaders, Shia Islamist parties etc.

Yes, Sunni's in Iraq will remain persecuted and 10% of Alawis will continue to rule Syria with a harsh hand and commit genocide against the local people just because they happen to be majority Sunni Arab. Wonderful logic and you are the one here that cries about "Takfiris". Ever seen a mirror before Malik? You must have at least in nearby "WahhabI" KSA across the border that you and almost 500.000 Shia Iraqi Arabs escaped to and were hosted in from YOUR Iraqi Saddam.

Zaydi's are our Muslim Arab brothers and great people. Houthi's are a minority terrorist group among that minority. It's like legitimizing ISIS because those people claim to be Sunni (although I have never heard them say the word Sunni) despite them making up 0,000000001% of the 1.3 billion Sunni Muslims worldwide.

Last edited:
EDIT: You did not read my post. I gave an example of hidden anti-Arab sentiments. Gave an example of your views being identical to the anti-Arab Mullah brigade on PDF that users such as 2800 (multiple troll user) and others belong to.
still waiting you quote anti arab words by me
not all your bullshit of "what you think i would think"
come on . have balls.

still waiting you quote anti arab words by me
not all your bullshit of "what you think i would think"
come on . have balls.

Please don't play games with me. Your trolling towards KSA (an Arab country and a very important one culturally, religiously, linguistically etc. for all Arabs) and its people and other Arab countries is prove enough. You are just ignoring hard evidence which I am not the only one that has noticed as I wrote.

Funny, that this comes from the same guy who wrote that I am supporting ISIS while that has never been the case and while you cannot find 1 single sentence of me endorsing ISIS. All because I highlighted the Iraqi regime's total and utter impotence which the entire world acknowledges.

In fact I am being friendly here. I suggest reading what Europeans have to say about Iraq and the ME as a whole and its peoples.

Back
Top Bottom