What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Very rich coming from you just after a couple days where you kept quiet when i clarified some things for you.
Now better follow your own advise.
ahahah it is not enough to say crap and lies to justify yourself
you never clarified anything except your same cheat propaganda of your lovely Erdogan

it was logic if:
- KSA and Turks were not major help to IS
- Iraq wanted to avoid sectarian war TO .... avoid sectarian war ... stop always put Iran in everything
Iraqis are Iraqis not Iranians
- Iraqis are from big civilisation , and they are very very different than saudis. why it would mean something to "unite"? let's wish modern people than fanatics
- Iraqi government changed for good and lot of efforts has been made for justice

You are a uneducated Farsi and a Mullah fanboy that barely is able to speak English who falsely claims to be an Arab all while being anti-Arab 99,9% of the time. In other words you are a joke.

There is no evidence whatsoever of KSA and Turkey (governments) supporting ISIS. At most individuals who make up less than 0,001% of each country's population.

Iran and the Mullah's are the main problem in the ME and have been that since 1979. Everyone agrees with this outside of Mullah fanboys. You even have anti-Mullah Iranian users on PDF who admit that openly.

What is now Iraq and KSA are tied on all fronts and are brotherly people with great civilizations and extremely close ties on almost every front. Both countries have little to do with Iran and Farsis as well.

The current Iraqi regime is better than the previous ones but still largely incompetent and a main problem for Iraq along with dozens of other factors.

Stick to Farsi matters. We Arabs do not care what you Farsi trolls are blabbering about or your constant and obsessive meddling. Deal with your gigantic complexes elsewhere.

Last edited:
it was logic if:
- KSA and Turks were not major help to IS
- Iraq wanted to avoid sectarian war TO .... avoid sectarian war ... stop always put Iran in everything
Iraqis are Iraqis not Iranians
- Iraqis are from big civilisation , and they are very very different than saudis. why it would mean something to "unite"? let's wish modern people than fanatics
- Iraqi government changed for good and lot of efforts has been made for justice

Take me out of picture, the Arab world doesn't want to hear opinions of Iranians or Iran. Nor want Iranians to speak on their behalf. Iran is completely rejected, so there's no point in trying to share your narrative because most people have had it.

In Ottoman Turkish yes, but not in the ''re-Turkified'' Turkish today. Arabic ''dominates'' Turkish just as French does.

TurkishVocabulary.png

Beautiful informative graph. Damn, didn't know that. I thought Arabic influence is far greater than 5%. Does this graph include Turkish pronunciation of Arabic words? Or is that included in Arabic section?

@IR-TR

What's that idiotic Farsi Kawli blabbering about?

You have been literarily enslaved by us culturally, religiously, linguistically after our humiliating military conquest and subsequent centuries of rule and even Arab migration that changed your shithole forever. This has been going on for almost 1500 years! 1500 years man!

Even your Shia Arab allies whose *** you love to kiss 24/7 say it openly.

You could not have made it up.:lol:

You inventing false history that I have already countered and which a quick Google search will dismiss completely is not my problem.

As I told you Arabs ruled most of the ME for over 1000 years, had the greatest empires (3 of the 11 largest empires in the world were ruled by Arabs, no people is close to that accomplishment in the top 20) and our cultural influence in the region and Muslim world is unprecedented. Everyone knows about this but of course a Farsi like you with complexes will never admit that.

Now return to your hellhole of a country whose people are poorer than the average Jamaican. You Farsis have no shame. It must be because you are high on heroin like 1 million of you countrymen are. The highest drug addiction on the planet. It shows on PDF.

:lol:

@IR-TR

You have been literarily enslaved by us culturally, religiously, linguistically after our humiliating military conquest and subsequent centuries of rule and even Arab migration that changed your shithole forever.

Even your Shia Arab allies that your likes kiss in the *** 24/7 say it openly.

You inventing false history that I have already countered and which a quick Google search will dismiss completely is not my problem.

As I told you Arabs ruled most of the ME for over 1000 years, had the greatest empires (3 of the 11 largest in the world were ruled by Arabs) and our cultural influence in the region and Muslim world is unprecedented. Everyone knows about this but of course a Farsi like you with complexes will never admit that.

Now return to your hellhole of a country whose people are poorer than the average Jamaican. You Farsis have no shame. It must be because you are high on heroin like 1 million of you countrymen are. The highest drug addiction on the planet. It shows on PDF.

Not drugs just extreme anti-Arab/Islam hatred. They have a desperate urge to restore Persian glory, I mean very desperate. The worst part of it all is when they come here speaking on behalf of Arabs, giving us revisionist history but also terribly stupid narrative that they protect Islam from Wahabis and resist US/Israel. That's the line they tow regarding their anti-Arab 'crusade' in the region. And it's pathetic when this narrative is directed at educated people who have no time for nonsense. They must thing everyone here is dumb.

You are a uneducated Farsi and a Mullah fanboy that barely is able to speak English who falsely claims to be an Arab all while being anti-Arab 99,9% of the time. In other words you are a joke..
1/ i am not pro regime at all
2/ i am not anti Arab at all: being anti saudi regime and your saudi terrorists
doesn't mean the same than being anti arab
maybe your lie is convenient for you, but it is still a lie

and by the way Iraqis are not Iranians . and they clearly don't want your mentality.

Beautiful informative graph. Damn, didn't know that. I thought Arabic influence is far greater than 5%. Does this graph include Turkish pronunciation of Arabic words? Or is that included in Arabic section?
No its the origin of words in vocabulary, @Saif al-Arab was right when he said that Ottoman Turkish was more Arabic than Turkic (around 45% Turkic, 50% Arabic and 5% Persian actually).
After the foundation of Republic Atatürk found the Turkish Language Association which has the job to translate Ottoman Turkish as well as to replace foreign words with Turkic ones, as a result todays Turkish vocabulary has around 90% Turkic words.

Turkish Language Association is still replacing foreign words, the future of Turkish language might look like this. :D

Unbenannt.jpg

Not drugs just extreme anti-Arab/Islam hatred. They have a desperate urge to restore Persian glory, I mean very desperate. The worst part of it all is when they come here speaking on behalf of Arabs, giving us revisionist history but also terribly stupid narrative that they protect Islam from Wahabis and resist US/Israel. That's the line they tow regarding their anti-Arab 'crusade' in the region. And it's pathetic when this narrative is directed at educated people who have no time for nonsense. They must thing everyone here is dumb.

Their so-called glory is built largely on our great and ancient Semitic civilizations which every historian will tell you and which a quick Google search will confirm. Our pre-Islamic ancestors basically civilized them and then 1 millennium later what evolved into Arabs conquered them and influenced them on all fronts.

I wil make a detailed thread about this one day that I will always be able to link to in case of any future discussions with those clowns. Of course it will be fully sourced and the sources will be neutral not to be accused of bias.

Everyone knows that most of the problems in the ME started in 1979 due to the terrorist Mullah's and their expansionist policy, delusion, terrorism, meddling, especially in the Arab world etc. Everyone outside of Mullah fanboys know this already.

1/ i am not pro regime at all
2/ i am not anti Arab at all: being anti saudi regime and your saudi terrorists
doesn't mean the same than being anti arab
maybe your lie is convenient for you, but it is still a lie

and by the way Iraqis are not Iranians . and they clearly don't want your mentality.

You like other Farsi trolls can go tell your fairytales to another public. Rest assured that Arabs want nothing to do with your likes and that you should stop claiming any ties to us as we want nothing to do with your likes or people by large. You already know this yourself.

What I wrote to you are the historical facts. Fellow Arabs, Semites, neighbors etc. with ties on every front cannot be compared to complete foreigners such as Farsis or Eskimos.

As I told you stop meddling in internal Arab affairs. Stick to your Farsi affairs. We all know what your likes are up to and your views so save me the nonsense.

To believe that I am discussing with a 40+ year old Farsi that moreever claims to have lived in France for over 15 years is astonishing. Who calls himself liberal and anti-Mullah.

Now no wonder that the actual Mullah supporters among the Farsis (vast majority) are brain-dead and ridiculed by every nationality here.

15-20% of all Farsi users have claimed kinship to the Arab world or even worse the family of Prophet Muhammad (saws) all while being extremely anti-Arab and trolls. This is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable. This makes it even more clear that they are our eternal enemies and before every Arab realizes this (regardless of sect and nationality) the better for their future.

Last edited:
Common Brothers and sisters of Middle East.
What the hell is wrong with you people :-(
For god sake such beautiful countries destroying due to your hate for each other.
I bet we Pakistanis and Indians dont hate each other on such epic levels as you Arabs-Persians and Shia-Sunnis despise each other.
Look where world is going and where Middle east is heading.
For god sake stop hating each other.

@IR-TR

You have been literarily enslaved by us culturally, religiously, linguistically after our humiliating military conquest and subsequent centuries of rule and even Arab migration that changed your shithole forever. This has been going on for almost 1500 years! 1500 years man!

Even your Shia Arab allies whose *** you love to kiss 24/7 say it openly.

As I told you Arabs ruled most of the ME for over 1000 years, had the greatest empires (3 of the 11 largest empires in the world were ruled by Arabs, no people is close to that accomplishment in the top 20) and our cultural influence in the region and Muslim world is unprecedented. Everyone knows about this but of course a Farsi like you with complexes will never admit that.

Look back a few posts. I admitted Arabic influence in Iran and the rest of the Middle East. No point in denying it, it's FACT. Also a fact: Arabs are the most divided people in the world. Even little dog Israel has 3/4s of you in it's pocket. Only Saddam and Assad were left. One of those is gone, the other is on the way. Please refute this statement?

Not an old article :

Who is behind the Islamic State Project?

In a bitter irony, until recently the rebels of the Islamic State, formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) were heralded as Syria’s “opposition freedom fighters” committed to “restoring democracy” and unseating the secular government of Bashar al Assad.

And who was behind the jihadist insurgency in Syria?

Those who ordered the bombing campaign are those who are behind the Caliphate Project.

The Islamic State (IS) militia, which is currently the alleged target of a US-NATO bombing campaign under a “counter-terrorism” mandate, was and continues to be supported covertly by the United States and its allies.

In other words, the Islamic State (IS) is a creation of US intelligence with the support of Britain’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad and Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Presidency (GIP), Ri’āsat Al-Istikhbārāt Al-’Āmah ( رئاسة الاستخبارات العامة‎). Moreover, according to Israeli intelligence sources (Debka) NATO in liaison with the Turkish High Command has been involved in the recruitment of jihadist mercenaries from the outset of the Syrian crisis in March 2011.

In relation to the Syrian insurgency, the Islamic State fighters together with the Al Qaeda affiliated jihadist forces of the Al Nusrah Front are the foot soldiers of the Western military alliance. They are covertly supported by US-NATO-Israel. Their mandate is to wage a terrorist insurgency against the government of Bashar al-Assad. The atrocities committed by Islamic State fighters in Iraq are similar to those committed in Syria.

As a result of media disinformation, Western public opinion is unaware that the Islamic State terrorists have from the very outset been supported by the United States and its allies.

The killings of innocent civilians by the Islamic State terrorists in Iraq are used to create a pretext and a justification for US military intervention on humanitarian grounds. The bombing raids ordered by Obama, however, are not intended to eliminate the Islamic State, which constitutes a US “intelligence asset”. Quite the opposite, the US is targeting the civilian population as well as the Iraqi resistance movement.

ISIS_CIA_Convoy.jpg

The Role of Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Amply documented, US-NATO support to the Islamic State is channeled covertly through America’s staunchest allies: Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Acknowledged by the Western media, both Riyadh and Doha acting in liaison and on behalf of Washington have played (and continue to play) a central role in the financing the Islamic State (IS) as well as the recruitment, training and religious indoctrination of terrorist mercenary forces deployed in Syria.

According to London’s Daily Express “They [the Islamic State terrorists] had money and arms supplied by Qatar and Saudi Arabia.”

US-Saudi-connection.jpg

“The most important source of ISIS financing to date has been support coming out of the Gulf states, primarily Saudi Arabia but also Qatar, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates,” (According to Dr. Günter Meyer, Director of the Center for Research into the Arabic World at University of Mainz, Germany, Deutsche Welle)

This money was channeled to ISIS terrorists fighting against government forces in Syria:

“Through allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the West [has] supported militant rebel groups which have since mutated into ISIS and other al‑Qaeda connected militias. ( Daily Telegraph, June 12, 2014)

According to Robert Fisk, the IS caliphate project “has been bankrolled by Saudi Arabia”:

…[M]eet Saudi Arabia’s latest monstrous contribution to world history: the Islamist Sunni caliphate of Iraq and the Levant, conquerors of Mosul and Tikrit – and Raqqa in Syria – and possibly Baghdad, and the ultimate humiliators of Bush and Obama.

From Aleppo in northern Syria almost to the Iraqi-Iranian border, the jihadists of Isis and sundry other groupuscules paid by the Saudi Wahhabis – and by Kuwaiti oligarchs – now rule thousands of square miles. (Robert Fisk, The Independent, June 12, 2014

In 2013, as part of its recruitment of terrorists, Saudi Arabia took the initiative of releasing prisoners on death row in Saudi jails.

A secret memo revealed that the prisoners were being “recruited” to join jihadist militia (including Al Nusrah and ISIS) to fight against government forces in Syria.

Saudi prison

The prisoners had reportedly been offered a deal — stay and be executed or fight against Assad in Syria. As part of the deal the prisoners were offered a “pardon and a monthly stipend for their families, who were allowed to stay in the Sunni Arab kingdom”.

Saudi officials apparently gave them a choice: decapitation or jihad? In total, inmates from Yemen, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Jordan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, and Kuwait chose to go and fight in Syria.(See Global Research, September 11, 2013)

“Volte Face”: About Turn

On September 11, 2014, coinciding with the commemoration of 9/11, the King of Saudi Arabia together with the Monarchs of the Gulf States announced their unbending commitment to support Obama’s holy war against the Islamic State (IS), which has and continues to be funded by Qatari and Saudi money as part of a carefully engineered intelligence operation.

Secretary of State John F. Kerry, left, speaks with Joseph W. Westphal, the U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal on his arrival at the King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia on Sept. 11, 2014. (Pool photo by Brendan Smialowski via Associated Press)

Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States which actively contributed to the financing of the Islamic State, not to mention the recruitment, training of terrorists on behalf of Washington, pledged their unbending support for Obama’s military campaign to “degrade and ultimately destroy” the Islamic State.

The statement of support contained in the communiqué, commits the “leading Arab states to working with the U.S. to cut off the flow of foreign fighters and funds to the Islamic State.” It also confirms that members discussed “a strategy to destroy the ISIL wherever it is, including in both Iraq and Syria.”

For god sake such beautiful countries destroying due to your hate for each other.
I bet we Pakistanis and Indians dont hate each other on such epic levels as you Arabs-Persians and Shia-Sunnis despise each other.

Sadly that becomes difficult when a large group of people say you're apostates and should all die.

Their so-called glory is built largely on our great and ancient Semitic civilizations which every historian will tell you and which a quick Google search will confirm. Our pre-Islamic ancestors basically civilized them and then 1 millennium later what evolved into Arabs conquered them and influenced them on all fronts.

I wil make a detailed thread about this one day that I will always be able to link to in case of any future discussions with those clowns. Of course it will be fully sourced and the sources will be neutral not to be accused of bias.

Everyone knows that most of the problems in the ME started in 1979 due to the terrorist Mullah's and their expansionist policy, delusion, terrorism, meddling, especially in the Arab world etc. Everyone outside of Mullah fanboys know this already.

You like other Farsi trolls can go tell your fairytales to another public. Rest assured that Arabs want nothing to do with your likes and that you should stop claiming any ties to us as we want nothing to do with your likes or people by large. You already know this yourself.

What I wrote to you are the historical facts. Fellow Arabs, Semites, neighbors etc. with ties on every front cannot be compared to complete foreigners such as Farsis or Eskimos.

As I told you stop meddling in internal Arab affairs. Stick to your Farsi affairs. We all know what your likes are up to and your views so save me the nonsense.

To believe that I am discussing with a 40+ year old Farsi that moreever claims to have lived in France for over 15 years is astonishing. Who calls himself liberal and anti-Mullah.

Now no wonder that the actual Mullah supporters among the Farsis (vast majority) are brain-dead and ridiculed by every nationality here.

15-20% of all Farsi users have claimed kinship to the Arab world or even worse the family of Prophet Muhammad (saws) all while being extremely anti-Arab and trolls. This is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable. This makes it even more clear that they are our eternal enemies and before every Arab realizes this (regardless of sect and nationality) the better for their future.

Oh reallllly? Is that why Baghdad is a Persian word? Listen, I understand you have an inferiority complex and all, but we shouldn't revise history.

There can be no peace with the demonic Farsi fake wannabe Arab Mullah regime (most of those clowns and terrorists that rule Iran shamefully claim descent from our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saws)) and their supporters as they are spreading terror in the Arab world, meddling and as their goal is to achieve hegemony in the Arab world and spread as much misery as possible due to Arabs conquering them almost 1400 years ago and changing their religion, culture and language and destroying their occupation of ancient Semitic lands in Mesopotamia, Levant and the Arabian Peninsula.

Look how they treat their own Iranian Arabs. Look at their comments on PDF and elsewhere. As I told you they have extreme complexes and a 1400 year old grudge that they will never be able to revenge but they try nevertheless.

They are some of the most deluded people on the planet (most PDF users that are not Arabs will testament to this too and have done so 1000's of times) and have perfected lying (taqiyya).

As you can see even those of them that claim to be anti-Mullah and "liberal" are exact carbon copies of their brain-dead Mullah terrorist supporters.

We want nothing to do with them.

Besides according to the UN Iran is part of South Asia. Can you guys not move Iran to the east so we don't have to even look at them?

But anyway I am fully convinced that God will punish them with devastating earthquakes in the not so distant future if they continue their terrorism.

Sadly that becomes difficult when a large group of people say you're apostates and should all die.

Oh reallllly? Is that why Baghdad is a Persian word? Listen, I understand you have an inferiority complex and all, but we shouldn't revise history.

LOL. Baghdad is not of Persian origin and 10.000's of towns in Iran are of Arab origin and maybe 2 or 3 towns in the Arab world are of Persian origin. You are a good joker Kawli. I give you that.:lol:

Your entire language and alphabet is Arabic almost. Don't make me laugh you poor little farsi refugee.

No its the origin of words in vocabulary, @Saif al-Arab was right when he said that Ottoman Turkish was more Arabic than Turkic (around 45% Turkic, 50% Arabic and 5% Persian actually).
After the foundation of Republic Atatürk found the Turkish Language Association which has the job to translate Ottoman Turkish as well as to replace foreign words with Turkic ones, as a result todays Turkish vocabulary has around 90% Turkic words.

Turkish Language Association is still replacing foreign words, the future of Turkish language might look like this. :D

View attachment 221539

Haha very nice, I wanted to PM you, but that option doesn't exist on this forum apparently, I didn't want to take it too much off topic. I looked up the Wiki page immediately after you posted it. DAMN funny. I use a couple of those old Arab words and had instances of Turkish friends saying huh? I always learnt muscle is Adele. I know it's Kas also, but apparently adele is from old Arabic. Guess my mom is old school. Same for elbise and giysi. Elbise being used more for female dresses, and I used to know it as clothes in general. Funny.

Part of it is sad as well honestly. I understand you'd like to go from 55% arabic to about 5-10, but if you keep replacing words, the language keeps evolving. Making many words obsolete every passing year. Soon little Turkish kids won't speak the same language as 20 year olds. Exaggeration of course, but there is truth to it.

Ah there it issss. Iranians aren't muslim. They're secretly still Zoroastrians, sun worshippers. You make me sick. You keep hitting your head to the ground 5 times a day paper boy.

There can be no peace with the demonic Farsi fake wannabe Arab Mullah regime (most of those clowns and terrorists that rule Iran shamefully claim descent from our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saws)) and their supporters as they are spreading terror in the Arab world, meddling and as their goal is to achieve hegemony in the Arab world and spread as much misery as possible due to Arabs conquering them almost 1500 years ago and changing their religion, culture and language and destroying their occupation of ancient Semitic lands in Mesopotamia, Levant and the Arabian Peninsula.

Look how they treat their own Iranian Arabs. Look at their comments on PDF and elsewhere. As I told you they have extreme complexes and a 1400 year old grudge that they will never be able to revenge but they try nevertheless.

They are some of the most deluded people on the planet (most PDF users that are not Arabs will testament to this too and have done so 1000's of times) and have perfected lying (taqiyya).

As you can see even those of them that claim to be anti-Mullah and "liberal" are exact carbon copies of their brain-dead Mullah terrorist supporters.

We want nothing to do with them.

Besides according to the UN Iran is part of South Asia. Can you guys not move Iran to the east so we don't have to even look at them?

But anyway I am fully convinced that God will punish them with devastating earthquakes in the not so distant future if they continue their terrorism.

LOL. Baghdad is not of Persian origin and 10.000's of towns in Iran are of Arab origin and maybe 2 or 3 towns in the Arab world are of Persian origin. You are a good joker Kawli. I give you that.:lol:

Your entire language and alphabet is Arabic almost. Don't make me laugh you poor little farsi refugee.

Okay the insults reach too high levels for me to keep going. Well that's sad, as fora like these could actually be more about sharing cultures and thoughts. Insults like these are only meant to hurt and add nothing positive. So that's about it for me in this thread. And indeed, Persia was the biggest civilazation in the region before your came. Sadly we fought with Istanbul too many times back then, and were vulnerable to your attacks.

Baghdad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

City name[edit]
The name Baghdad is pre-Islamic and its origins are under some dispute. The site where the city of Baghdad came to stand has been populated for millennia and by the 8th century AD several Aramaic Christian villages had developed there, one of which was called Baghdad, the name which would come to be used for the Abbasid metropolis.[8]

The name has been used as Baghdadu on Assyrian cuneiform and Babylonian records going back to at least 2000 BC.[9][10] An inscription by Nebuchadnezzar (600 BC) describes how he rebuilt the old Babylonian town of Bagh-dadu.[11] There used to be another Babylonian settlement called Baghdad, in upper Mesopotamia, near the ancient city of Edessa. The name has not been attested outside of Mesopotamia.[8]

Even though the name has been attested in pre-Persian times, a Persian origin has been accepted by most scholars. It has been proposed that the name is a Middle Persian[12][13][14][15][16][17][18] compound of Bag"god" and dād "given", translating to "God-given" or "God's gift", from which comes Modern Persian Baɣdād. This in turn can be traced to Old Persian.[19] Another proposal is the Persian compound bāğ "garden" anddād "fair", translating to "The fair garden".[20][21] However, a Persian explanation remains somewhat problematic, given that the name was used long before the Persians arrived in Mesopotamia.[22]

When the Abbasid caliph, al-Mansur, founded a completely new city for his capital, he chose the name Madinat al-Salaam or City of Peace. This was the official name on coins, weights, and other official usage, although the common people continued to use the old name.[20][21] By the 11th century, "Baghdad" became almost the exclusive name for the world-renowned metrop

Back
Top Bottom