What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Apparently, IS is launching a major offensive again in Ramadi, Fallujah and much of the Eastern Anbar.

The Iraqi Shia terrorist militias and the incompetent regime has failed once again.
If letting ISIS control 1/3 of the country, giving billions away to the stateless Kurds who hate them was not bad enough.

Izzat al-Douri was never killed as I wrote 1 month ago. It was likely a relative of his or a lookalike.

He just made a speech.

No wonder that Iraq is a complete and utter mess and likely will remain as that as long as those terrorist Mullah asss-licking clowns are ruling.

There will be no peace before Iraq returns to the Arab fold and before Iraqi Sunni Arabs are treated as equals de facto and not just on paper.

Last edited:
al hazani defending IS , what to expect from you
you like it or not, Iraq is a democracy , not KSA not IS . go on support your terrorists.

al hazani defending IS , what to expect from you
you like it or not, Iraq is a democracy , not KSA not IS . go on support your terrorists.

Listen wannabe Arab. Nobody is defending ISIS anywhere. Care to show where idiotic Farsi?

Iraq nor any single Arab country for that matter has anything to do with you, Farsis or Iran. Events in those countries do not concern you whether in Yemen, Bahrain or Iraq as a Farsi.

Iran is the biggest dictatorship in the ME and terrorist sponsor hence why you are sanctioned and looted by everyone. Only the people of Pakistan have a majority favorable view of you.

KSA is number 34 on the Human Development Index as of 2014. Iran number 75.:lol:

Also if you truly believe that Iraq is a real democracy and not just that on paper I truly pity you more than I did already, lol.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enough said. Now go defend your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that have ruled your *** since 1979 and which you claim to be a part of to make it even worse.:lol:

Iraq just like Lebanon and Syria will be free from your terrorist Mullah's and their terrorist supporters who have caused nothing but misery since their little pathetic crusade began in 1979.

Last edited:
Listen wannabe Arab. Nobody is defending ISIS anywhere. Care to show where idiotic Farsi?

Iraq nor any single Arab country for that matter has anything to do with you, Farsis or Iran. Events in those countries do not concern you whether in Yemen, Bahrain or Iraq as a Farsi.

Iran is the biggest dictatorship in the ME and terrorist sponsor hence why you are sanctioned and looted by everyone. Only the people of Pakistan have a majority favorable view of you.

KSA is number 34 on the Human Development Index as of 2014. Iran number 75.:lol:

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Enough said. Now go defend your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that have ruled your *** since 1979 and which you claim to be a part of to make it even worse.:lol:

You're so childish I won't even reply part by part (HDI comparison because of frikkin sanctions etc). Very stupid.

Now let me tell you something generally. The Arab world isn't the Arab world. There are 100 types of Arabs. So thinking that NO Arab may interfere because its an 'internal thing' is so stupid, you must be kidding. Oyeah, Turkey ruled you for 600 years. How many Turks are Arabs? Exactly. The Middle East is all our neighborhood. We all have a dog in this fight. And we all need to sit at the table to fix this mess. Saying that non-Arabs don't have a voice, even if it is their neighboring country, is so incredibly stupid, there just are no words for it. So yes, Sunni, Shia, Arab, Turk, Iranian, every friggen body has a say in this. Look at Europe, where normal civilized people rule. They exterminated each other for thousands of years, and now finally they have peace. It's time Middle Eastern idiots learn from Europe's genocidal past, and achieve peace. We don't need to exterminate each other and THEN finally achieve peace. There are friggin trillions of dollars of wealth underneath our lands. But millions of idiots on top of that land sadly.

You're so childish I won't even reply part by part (HDI comparison because of frikkin sanctions etc). Very stupid.

Now let me tell you something generally. The Arab world isn't the Arab world. There are 100 types of Arabs. So thinking that NO Arab may interfere because its an 'internal thing' is so stupid, you must be kidding. Oyeah, Turkey ruled you for 600 years. How many Turks are Arabs? Exactly. The Middle East is all our neighborhood. We all have a dog in this fight. And we all need to sit at the table to fix this mess. Saying that non-Arabs don't have a voice, even if it is their neighboring country, is so incredibly stupid, there just are no words for it. So yes, Sunni, Shia, Arab, Turk, Iranian, every friggen body has a say in this. Look at Europe, where normal civilized people rule. They exterminated each other for thousands of years, and now finally they have peace. It's time Middle Eastern idiots learn from Europe's genocidal past, and achieve peace. We don't need to exterminate each other and THEN finally achieve peace. There are friggin trillions of dollars of wealth underneath our lands. But millions of idiots on top of that land sadly.

Who the hell are you? Another one of the 100's of Arab-obsessed Farsi clowns on PDF that are meddling in our internal conflicts and issues as a whole and who even dare to speak on our behalf? We are all Arabs and Semites and we share ancestry, culture, language, traditions, geography, ancient history (pre-Islamic as Islamic) and pretty much everything else which binds us together. That bond will never be broken.

Ottomans controlled less than 1/3 of the Arab world and that only for 300 years. Mostly in name only and not de facto.

Arabs on the other hand ruled the entire Middle East (almost) for 1 millennium and created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other people in the top 15.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The influence of Arabs in the ME and Muslim world is unprecedented so don't even go there. Go google the word Mamluk while you are at it.

The Arabs are on the largest minorities in Turkey despite it not even being an Arab country to begin with. There are 1.5 million or so. The wife of the president is an Arab for instance.

Yemen, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria etc. are Arab countries and those conflicts will be solved by Arabs. Farsi or Eskimo blabbering is irrelevant here.

There is no difference between Sunni, Shia, Christian, Jewish, Atheist etc. Arabs.

Mind your own business false flagger and go worship your fake wannabe Mullah Arab "Sayyids" that have ruled your *** since 1979. I can spot your likes from a mile away and I have already seen some of your posts here so safe your false concern for Arabs and the region for another idiot here.

---------------------

Lastly I will criticize the incompetent Iraqi regime as long as they are influenced by the number 1 terrorist regime/state in the ME if not the world in the Mullah's of Iran whose destruction in the ME since 1979 is well-known to everyone.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly an incompetent Iraqi regime and a chaotic Iraq is a cancer for the entire region. The actions of those clowns and pure incompetence have allowed ISIS to grow uncontrollably and to control 1/3 of the country. Pfucking 1/3 of the country! It's Afghanistan levels of incompetence. The rest by Shia militias and Mullah's, more often than not on Qom's payroll.

All those Shia terrorist militias/trash are also killing Syrians and threatening KSA/GCC and Sunni Arabs as a whole. It's a joke in its entirety. They are extensions of the Mullah terrorist regime.

Iraq must return to nationalism and root out terrorism (whether "Sunni" or "Shia") and return to the Arab world that 80% of its people are a part of. If Iraq was located next to Senegal and Niger like Mauritania is nobody would care.

They are ruled by idiots who do everything to limit cooperation between neighboring Arab states because their beloved Mullah's in Qom and Tehran tells them to do so. Countless of hands were offered to them but nothing from those fools.

They can't even provide basic necessities to their people (especially Shia Arabs despite ruling) despite flooding in oil and gas.

Most of Southern Iraq looks like Sub-Saharan Africa despite being peaceful for large in the past 10 years and despite being flooded with oil and gas.

Oh, also don't give me that bullshit of those Farsi Mullah sponsored Shia militias being angels and not murdering civilians. Amnesty International and other independent sources (non-Muslim, non-Arab etc.) have confirmed this long ago. They are doing the same thing as ISIS just on a more limited scale and much more hidden. Plenty of videos out there that confirm this and independent repots as I wrote.

Also don't give me the same story of Iraq being a democracy (pure and utter nonsense, only on paper), that the regimes since 2003 have done a good job, that they are without faults, that ISIS (led by Iraqis, present in Iraq etc. almost entirely a local phenomenon) etc. just fell from the sky.

For God's sake their Caliph is an local, their entire leadership too and their tactics/methods are from the Saddam era. All local. That country, unless the new generation gains power and they stop killing each other like sheep which has taken place since the 1950's, is a lost cause.

Who the hell are you? Another one of the 100's of Arab-obsessed Farsi clowns on PDF that are meddling in our internal conflicts and issues as a whole and who even dare to speak on our behalf? We are all Arabs and Semites and we share ancestry, culture, language, traditions, geography, ancient history (pre-Islamic as Islamic) and pretty much everything else which binds us together. That bond will never be broken.

Ottomans controlled less than 1/3 of the Arab world and that only for 300 years. Mostly in name only and not de facto.

Arabs on the other hand ruled the entire Middle East (almost) for 1 millennium and created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other people in the top 15.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The influence of Arabs in the ME and Muslim world is unprecedented so don't even go there. Go google the word Mamluk while you are at it.

The Arabs are on the largest minorities in Turkey despite it not even being an Arab country to begin with. There are 1.5 million or so. The wife of the president is an Arab for instance.

Yemen, Bahrain, Iraq, Syria etc. are Arab countries and those conflicts will be solved by Arabs. Farsi or Eskimo blabbering is irrelevant here.

There is no difference between Sunni, Shia, Christian, Jewish, Atheist etc. Arabs.

Mind your own business false flagger and go worship your fake wannabe Mullah Arab "Sayyids" that have ruled your *** since 1979. I can spot your likes from a mile away and I have already seen some of your posts here so safe your false concern for Arabs and the region for another idiot here.

---------------------

Lastly I will criticize the incompetent Iraqi regime as long as they are influenced by the number 1 terrorist regime/state in the ME if not the world in the Mullah's of Iran whose destruction in the ME since 1979 is well-known to everyone.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly an incompetent Iraqi regime and a chaotic Iraq is a cancer for the entire region. The actions of those clowns and pure incompetence have allowed ISIS to grow uncontrollably and to control 1/3 of the country. Pfucking 1/3 of the country! It's Afghanistan levels of imcompetence.

All those Shia terrorist militias/trash are also killing Syrians and threatening KSA/GCC and Sunni Arabs as a whole. It's a joke in its entirety. They are extensions of the Mullah terrorist regime.

Iraq must return to nationalism and root out terrorism (whether "Sunni" or "Shia") and return to the Arab world that 80% of its people are a part of. If Iraq was located next to Senegal and Niger like Mauritania is nobody would care.

They are ruled by idiots who do everything to limit cooperation between neighboring Arab states because their beloved Mullah's in Qom and Tehran tells them to do. Countless of hands were offered to them but nothing from those fools.

They can't even provide basic necessities to their people (especially Shia Arabs despite ruling) despite flooding in oil and gas.

Most of Southern Iraq looks like Sub-Saharan Africa despite being peaceful for large in the past 10 years and despite being flooded with oil and gas.

Bond will never be broken:D Hahaha. Who is killing who? Yeah, Arabs are killing Arabs sadly. And if you talk about Semetic people, Jews are also killing Arabs. So, wtf are you trying to make an Arab utopia where there AINT one? There were a couple of pan-Arabistst, Saddam, Nasser and now Assad. Two of them have been whacked and the third one is ongoing. So please, the rest of the world knows that Arabs are the easiest to manipulate and dominate people in history. The Turks and later the Soviets, US and Israel have proven that.

Turks controlled less than 1/3 of Arabia? Are you FRIKKIN stupid? They controlled ARABIA. Saudi's worthwhile pleces, not the desert, Yemen's worthwile places, Iraq, Levant and the IMPORTANT parts of North Africa. 300 years? More like 500. There are less than 1 million Arabs in Turkey. One of the largest minorities. Yes, after the Kurds there are NO minorities in Turkey. Those Arabs hardly even speak Arabic, they're TURKS (aside from the current tidal wave of Syrians).

All Arabs are the same huh? Shia Sunni Jew Christian. Well wonderful my brother, then WTF are you guys killing yourselfs at historic rate? OH that's right, Assad is secretly Iranian, as are the Alwawites or Sunni seculars. Same for the Houthis, and really all Arabs who are against the bedouin tent of Saud.

And finally, I understand the whole forum is laughing at you, but SADDAM was the LAST big strong 'Arab nationalist'. He FRIGGIN EXTORTED the Sauds. He said give me 20 billion or I attack you. Same for Kuwait. And he did attack. He HATED wahabbis. Oh sorry dead Mohammedan god, Saddam must have been an Iranian.:D Ottomans too, all secret Iranians. Good night my sweet, sweet Prince, I'm done talking to daydreaming Arab 'uniters'.

Yes, and Europeans murdered each other 1000 times as much as Arabs have done throughout history. Same thing with Turks, Iranians, South Asians and everyone else. Ever heard about the word "civil war"?

Also when have two Arab states ever gone to war with each other in the modern era? Never happened outside of Saddam's invasion of Kuwait and the short Moroccan-Algerian conflict. Saddam was 1 Arab out of 450 million as well. A dictator moreover who lost his mind.

You are writing historical nonsense. As I wrote 1/3, less than 300 years and mostly only on paper and not de facto. Arabs ruled most of the Muslim world for 1 millennium and created many more empires and much bigger ones. Your point troll?

An Arab is an Arab. There are 30-40 million people of Arab origin in Latin America. By far the vast majority don't speak the language anymore but they and their descendants will remain Arabs.

You have no clue what you are blabbering about. Almost every Arab feels a bond with another Arab. It's a natural thing that a Farsi like you won't understand.

Ba'athism was a failed ideology that has nothing to do with anything of what I have written or the historical facts.

As I said Farsi worry about your small country and the 40 million or so Farsis. Speaking about brotherly love then your stateless cousins (Kurds, Baloch and Pashtuns) sure as hell love you. Especially the last 2.:lol::)

Yes, please stick to Farsi matters. The rest is obviously beyond your comprehension.

Yes, and Europeans murdered each other 1000 times as much as Arabs have done throughout history. Same thing with Turks, Iranians, South Asians and everyone else. Ever heard about the word "civil war"?

Also when has two Arab states ever gone to war with each other in the modern era? Never happened.

You are writing historical nonsense. As I wrote 1/3, less than 300 years and mostly only on paper and not de facto. Arabs ruled most of the Muslim world for 1 millennium and created many more empires and much bigger ones. Your point troll?

An Arab is an Arab. There are 30-40 million people of Arab origin in Latin America. By far the vast majority don't speak the language anymore but they and their descendants will remain Arabs.

As I said Farsi worry about your small country and the 40 million or so Farsis. Speaking about brotherly love then you stateless cousins (Kurds, Baloch and Pashtuns) sure as hell love you. Especially the last 2.:lol::)

Yes, please stick to Farsi matters. The rest is obviously beyond your comprehension.

There aren't even Pashtuns in Iran, a 100.000 Afghan diaspora yes. So what? What about the millions of Europeans and Americans living in Saudi Arabia, fixing your tanks and fighter jets?

Listen you make it look as if Iran is the source of all your troubles. Classic 10 year old child's way of 'fixing' things: just blame them on others. Sure Arabs have been very strong, and have influenced the world like not many other people. Nobody denies that. Hell, a big part of Farsi and Turkish (as spoken in Turkey) is heavily influenced by Arabic, perhaps even dominated. But that's NOT the point.

The point is take a look at the middle east map. Iran is a big part of it, so is Turkey. How friggen dumb do you have to be to say: they can't have ANY say in this. That's bs and you know it. Now, if there was an actual Arab Union, like the EU, then you might have a point. Until then, go live on in your French banlieu slums.

There aren't even Pashtuns in Iran, a 100.000 Afghan diaspora yes. So what? What about the millions of Europeans and Americans living in Saudi Arabia, fixing your tanks and fighter jets?

Listen you make it look as if Iran is the source of all your troubles. Classic 10 year old child's way of 'fixing' things: just blame them on others. Sure Arabs have been very strong, and have influenced the world like not many other people. Nobody denies that. Hell, a big part of Farsi and Turkish (as spoken in Turkey) is heavily influenced by Arabics, perhaps even dominated. But that's NOT the point.

The point is take a look at the middle east map. Iran is a big part of it, so is Turkey. How friggen dumb do you have to be to say: they can't have ANY say in this. That's bs and you know it. Now, if there was an actual Arab Union, like the EU, then you might have a point. Until then, go live on in your French banlieu slums.

Were we not talking about "cousins"? You were the one that started mentioning Arabs and Jews. I just wanted to remind you of your ties with your ONLY cousins (ALL stateless to make matters funnier) in the Kurds, Baluch and Pashtuns. Fair to say that you have killed many more of each other than Arabs and Jews have killed of each other throughout the entire history
Do you even realize how few Arabs have died in violence related with Jews? 6 times less than Iranians that were killed by Iraqis.

Besides over 50% of all modern Jews are Arab Jews from countries such as Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Morocco etc. but what the hell would a deluded Farsi know about that? Jackshit. I thought so.

Farsi is basically half Arabic, your alphabet is Arabic outside of 4 letters and Turkish has more Arab foreign words than any other languages. Ottoman Turkish was basically Arabic. Sultan is an Arabic title too. Caliph too.

We are talking about conflicts in the Arab world. They have by large little or close to nothing to do with your beloved Arab Mullah's that rule you or Turkey. What has Bahrain and Yemen for instance to do with those countries again? Or Libya? Or Congo for that matter?

What don't you understand? Stop meddling in internal Arab matters when you Farsis are wanted and universally disliked by most Arabs mostly due to your regime and their actions since 1979.

There is already an Arab League (funny I see no "Iranian league" and there won't ever be such a thing to begin with :lol: ) and the Arab League has already proposed to create a joint military force and the cooperation between Arab countries is increasingly all the time despite current hardships.

Genius, my family could probably buy your entire village. Don't even go there. You don't know who you are talking with, farsi. I am not a Farsi migrant who escaped from his hellhole.

The Iraqi Shia terrorist militias and the incompetent regime has failed once again.
If letting ISIS control 1/3 of the country, giving billions away to the stateless Kurds who hate them was not bad enough.

Izzat al-Douri was never killed as I wrote 1 month ago. It was likely a relative of his or a lookalike.

He just made a speech.

No wonder that Iraq is a complete and utter mess and likely will remain as that as long as those terrorist Mullah asss-licking clowns are ruling.

There will be no peace before Iraq returns to the Arab fold and before Iraqi Sunni Arabs are treated as equals de facto and not just on paper.
I give the credit for two who really made Iraq a mess

1- your regime

2- our clerics who afraid of sectarian war

both of you destroyed the country.

Hell, a big part of Farsi and Turkish (as spoken in Turkey) is heavily influenced by Arabic, perhaps even dominated.
In Ottoman Turkish yes, but not in the ''re-Turkified'' Turkish today. Arabic ''dominates'' Turkish just as French does.

TurkishVocabulary.png

There is already an Arab League (funny I see no "Iranian league :lol: ) and the Arab League has already proposed to create a joint military force and the cooperation between Arab countries is increasingly all the time despite current hardships.
Arab who are for real man stop embarrassing your self what arab league listen your arab league is all about bunch of traitors corrupted looser I think you are another saudi fanatic I think I gave you more credit than you really deserve another parrot.

I give the credit for two who really made Iraq a mess

1- your regime

2- our clerics who afraid of sectarian war

both of you destroyed the country.

Yes, it was KSA that murdered Kurds before Saddam, it was KSA that killed your Royal family, it was KSA that killed the one that killed the Royal family 5 years after the coup in 1958, it was KSA that appointed Saddam, it was KSA that was killing Iraqis for decades, it was KSA that made Arabs in Iraq kill each other due to sect, it is KSA that created ISIS, it is KSA that leads ISIS (not local Iraqis as the reality is), it's KSA that invaded Iraq and not the other way around, it's KSA that was isolated by the world in the 1990's, it was KSA that was invaded by US, it is KSA that is full of "Sunni", "Shia" etc. militias that are killing each other, it is KSA that is killing minorities, it is KSA that rules 1/3 of Iraq etc.

It is KSA that have created the Kurds, it was KSA that gassed them etc.

It's KSA that has installed all of those corrupt and incompetent Shia clerical families, it's KSA that has created the Shia militias etc.

Nice story bro.

Everyone is at fault (Arabs, Turks, Americans, Brits, Iranians etc.) but God forbid that just MAYBE some of the problems were due to your own incompetence and problems. Just MAYBE.

I wonder why there are not 100's of Iraq's in the ME and Muslim world then. Strange.

I know Iraqis well as you already know and have ties to that country (unfortunately as it is nothing to be proud of right now) so I know all the excuses of every group in the country even told from the back.

In Ottoman Turkish yes, but not in the ''re-Turkified'' Turkish today. Arabic ''dominates'' Turkish just as French does.

TurkishVocabulary.png

Ottoman Turkish was more Arabic than Turkish. The alphabet was Arabic too. The Ottomans were highly influenced by Arabic culture. This is undeniable. What came from Persia was actually mostly Arab culture.

But as I wrote even today most of the foreign words (despite Ataturks reforms) are of Arabic origin.

Back
Top Bottom