What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Reminds me of his highness, Abubakr al-Baghdadi. Good job.

History will prove Iran right. Like history proved Iran right in its war defending against Iraq. If this was 80s, all these guys would have been supporting Saddam Hussein.

History will prove Iran right. Like history proved Iran right in its war defending against Iraq. If this was 80s, all these guys would have been supporting Saddam Hussein.

They actually support any maniac unless he attacks them too, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Saddam Hussein are prime examples. That's in their blood.

They actually support any maniac unless he attacks them too, Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Saddam Hussein are prime examples. That's in their blood.
You people are unbelievable. The thing the disgusts me the most is the way you act victims despite the fact that you cheer for and support terrorists who killed, tortured, displaced millions in several countries in only 4 years. Crimes that Qaeda and ISIS would never ever accomplish in centuries. And yet you're the ones who have the nerve to call others terrorists.

I have no words to describe how despicable this is.

You people are unbelievable. The thing the disgusts me the most is the way you act victims despite the fact that you cheer for and support terrorists who killed, tortured, displaced millions in several countries in only 4 years. Crimes that Qaeda and ISIS would never ever accomplish in centuries. And yet you're the ones who have the nerve to call others terrorists.

You are the one being pathetic , ISIS burned that Jordanian pilot alive , and yet you still support them

You tell me to my face that Shias should have no rights anywhere, while Sunni ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Taliban,LeJ, Boko Haram, Ansar al Sharia ,Nusra front, Jundullah and many other terrorist groups have terrorized and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in past years, based on your assumption, I should say Sunnis should not have any rights anywhere in this world.

And you talk about despicable for me? Which 'terrorists' killed millions? Syria is in a civil war with outsiders fueling it, if you want to play that 'terrorist' game, then every single rebel in Syria is a terrorist.

The fact that you shamelessly ignore is that nearly half of casualties in Syria are SAA/NDF or pro government civilians. In Iraq, you have a terrorist minority among Sunnis who either want to rule Iraq once again or they will join ISIS. After IS starts killing them too, they beg the same 'evil Shias' to save them, migrating in thousands to Shia cities of Najaf and Karbala running from their ISIS brethren. No we will not allow that and no matter how much they join ISIS, we will kill them wherever we find them, you can cry a river for that.

Security forces defend their headquarters against attacks by Islamic State extremists during sand storm in the eastern part of Ramadi, the capital of Anbar province, 115 kilometers (70 miles) west of Baghdad
357466-15-5-2015-d-gh1-o.jpg

haha , is that a medical term? i'm not a liar , but this forum prohibits users from posting images of a burning jordanian , otherwise i would have shown you
Liar and now stupid. Not really surprised considering the flags.

I'm updating thread and posting news, don't throw a fit. Iraqi sources also reporting:

-Central Ramadi government buildings captured by ISIS
-150 tribesmen from 'Jaboor' tribe taken captive by ISIS

Other than that can't find any news, since IA hasn't begun counteroffensive.

Security forces defend their headquarters against attacks by Islamic State extremists during sand storm in the eastern part of Ramadi, the capital of Anbar province, 115 kilometers (70 miles) west of Baghdad
357466-15-5-2015-d-gh1-o.jpg

What's the guy with the machine gun doing? This army has a long way to go.

I'm updating thread and posting news, don't throw a fit. Iraqi sources also reporting:

-Central Ramadi government buildings captured by ISIS
-150 tribesmen from 'Jaboor' tribe taken captive by ISIS

Other than that can't find any news, since IA hasn't begun counteroffensive.

What's the guy with the machine gun doing? This army has a long way to go.

Not throwing a fit. But it's a cardinal rule in such fora that you provide links. Preferably from trustworthy sources. That's all. I can't find anything on the interwebs about 150 Iraqi soldiers being killed yesterday.

Not throwing a fit. But it's a cardinal rule in such fora that you provide links. Preferably from trustworthy sources. That's all. I can't find anything on the interwebs about 150 Iraqi soldiers being killed yesterday.

I did provide source. And now Anbar provincal council is warning Ramadi may fall to ISIS if no reinforcements arrive. Sources are Arabic, if you can't read Arabic then not much I can do for you.

I did provide source. And now Anbar provincal council is warning Ramadi may fall to ISIS if no reinforcements arrive. Sources are Arabic, if you can't read Arabic then not much I can do for you.

You didn't provice a source my friend. And Arabic is fine, I can always use the 'translate' option. But we all know there are many biased sources in the region, so I'll have to account for that. Can you link me up? If it's true, it's true.

'Abu Nimr' (tribe?) counters ISIS attack in Hadeethah(very intense):

PMF in Ramadi shelling ISIS fighters:

There are IS videos of offensive but its against forum rules to post them. ISIS making advances in Ramadi and Fallujah. Also fighting near Bejjei, Tikrit under control of IA still.

You didn't provice a source my friend. And Arabic is fine, I can always use the 'translate' option. But we all know there are many biased sources in the region, so I'll have to account for that. Can you link me up? If it's true, it's true.

You seem to have comprehension problem, Al Jazeera broadcasted news. You don't have to believe it, since it's already biased for you. There are links online if that's what you want:

مقتل 150 من الجيش العراقي و"الحشد" بتفجيرات بالفلوجة

The day that Khomeini assumed the throne of "Wali Safih", King Faisal sent a message of friendship and congratulated him for the revolution's success, and what did Khomeni respond with? A declaration that Saudi rulers are Un-islamic and must be brought down, and a call to free the haramain from the Saud family.

It's not us who must stop the wars and bad intentions, it's the Iranian Mullah regime. Every country where the "revolution" had been exported to is in chaos, and is plagued by sectarianism and terrorism.

We did NOT start this. But, by God will, we will end it.

Basically what he's saying is stop opposing our plan, let us assume control over the region by 'exporting revolution'. By killing Sunni's, intimidating them, raping Sunni women. All while calling for Islamic Unity and claiming to be 'saving Islam'. They will never understand until their country is under threat.

'Abu Nimr' (tribe?) counters ISIS attack in Hadeethah(very intense):

PMF in Ramadi shelling ISIS fighters:

There are IS videos of offensive but its against forum rules to post them. ISIS making advances in Ramadi and Fallujah. Also fighting near Bejjei, Tikrit under control of IA still.

You seem to have comprehension problem, Al Jazeera broadcasted news. You don't have to believe it, since it's already biased for you. There are links online if that's what you want:

مقتل 150 من الجيش العراقي و"الحشد" بتفجيرات بالفلوجة

Basically what he's saying is stop opposing our plan, let us assume control over the region by 'exporting revolution'. By killing Sunni's, intimidating them, raping Sunni women. All while calling for Islamic Unity and claiming to be 'saving Islam'. They will never understand until their country is under threat.

Not necessarily biased, but 150 dead soldiers is HUGE news, and there would have been more sources on that. I've searched and searched, but can't find another source. Thanks for going through the trouble to linking it though.

Back
Top Bottom