What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Sunni Wakaf and Endowment investment building in Adhamiya ignited by Shia militias Baghdad.

md (2).jpg
md (1).jpg

dogs enjoying burning

dg (2).jpg
dg (1).jpg

Shiite militants burning homes, cars, and government buildings in Sunni town of Adhamiyah.

hm (1).jpg
hm (2).jpg

Sunni Wakaf and Endowment investment building in Adhamiya ignited by Shia militias Baghdad.

View attachment 221195 View attachment 221196

dogs enjoying burning

View attachment 221199 View attachment 221200

Shiite militants burning homes, cars, and government buildings in Sunni town of Adhamiyah.

View attachment 221205 View attachment 221206

Good, keep lying and see where it will take you.

Those 'evil Shias' are hosting tens of thousands of Sunnis in Najaf and Karbala right now, fleeing from the very same 'Sunni revolutionaries' aka ISIS they supported a year ago. No matter how much bs you or people like you spread, the reality is as clear as daylight.

View attachment 221195 View attachment 221196

dogs enjoying burning

View attachment 221199 View attachment 221200

View attachment 221205 View attachment 221206

This will get worse, people are losing it , psychological trauma is too much. Now I read they're calling on Turkey/Saudi Arabia to help them.

If they were organized and serious about military competence then they wouldnt be doing this and rather fight ISIS. Seems like peshmarga is only competent force.

Al Jazeera says 150 Iraqi soldiers and militants killed in 8 car bomb attacks in east fallujah. Also reports that ISIS took over control of the eastern part of city for most part.

An attack also reported in Anbar.

Al Jazeera says 150 Iraqi soldiers and militants killed in 8 car bomb attacks in east fallujah. Also reports that ISIS took over control of the eastern part of city for most part.

An attack also reported in Anbar.

Okay.

Shiite in Iraq still don't get it. Unless Sunni are part and parcel of Iraq governance, and unless Shiite refuse Iranian hegemony, there will be no peace in Iraq. This division is like the air ISIS breathe to stay alive. I think many of us have given up on Iraq unity and Iraqis coexistence in the light of Shiite violations against Sunni people. Just today, their "religious march" to commemorate sth holy in their religion, in their way, they burned Sunni houses and chanted sectarian slogans.

In the name of fighting ISIS, after liberation of Tekrit, Shiite militias burnt Sunni houses, and started celebrating victory over Sunni. Noting that they had run away from the battle of Tikrit and only returned back when Iraqi army and the coalition did the job to burn the city and feed their sick sectarian hatred against Muslims.

Shiite in Iraq still don't get it. Unless Sunni are part and parcel of Iraq governance, and unless Shiite refuse Iranian hegemony, there will be no peace in Iraq. This division is like the air ISIS breathe to stay alive. I think many of us have given up on Iraq unity and Iraqis coexistence in the light of Shiite violations against Sunni people. Just today, their "religious march" to commemorate sth holy in their religion, in their way, they burned Sunni houses and chanted sectarian slogans.

In the name of fighting ISIS, after liberation of Tekrit, Shiite militias burnt Sunni houses, and started celebrating victory over Sunni. Noting that they had run away from the battle of Tikrit and only returned back when Iraqi army and the coalition did the job to burn the city and feed their sick sectarian hatred against Muslims.

The day after Satan, aka George Bush, invaded Iraq, the suicide bombs started raining in Iraq. I guess that was 'Iranian hegemony' also?

This accusation of Shias for every thing, on this forum by some of the members, is really getting on my nerves!

@BLACKEAGLE and some others. Please tell me , Who did the 9/11? Shias did it?! Where did the Alqaeda, ISIS, Taliban, and many other terrorist groups came from? Are they Shia?! Who gives arms and funds to these groups? Shias do?! Who is blowing themselves up in middle of women and children? Who is beheading and massacring people? Who is dropping tons of different bombs on innocent civilians? Shia does this? NO! All of them are Extremist Sunnis!
But What does it mean? Does it mean that all of the Sunnis are Terrorists?! For sure not! Those are just some extremists with wahhabi ideology! And many of you are blaming shia for every incident!
From childhood we have been told to respect other religions and races. We always have been told that Sunnis are all our brothers and we should respect their view of Islam! But unfortunately it is almost vice versa among Sunnis! Many of them have been told to hate Shia. They have been told that Shia is their first and last enemy! And that simply leads to the extension of extremism among Sunni population! I am asking these people, Why do you hate Shia?! They won't have a proper answer, cause There is no logic behind this. In fact this is just because of a nonsense intolerance.
I don't wanna say that all of the shias are angels! But the truth is extremism among Shia is not considerable at all.

But for the sake of God, let's put an stop to this nonsense conflict and say NO to extremism once for all! Sunni and Shia have the same beliefs in more than 90% of the religious issues! All ME countries should get united in order to progress! European nations were destroying each other because of idiotic racist beliefs! But after the war finished, they put a stop to it and went under one umbrella! then they made progress!
We should do the same and forget about killing each other in order to save Islam. We don't want economical and scientific progress! WE WANT TO SAVE ISLAM AND STOP DESTRUCTION OF THE ISLAMIC NATIONS.

This accusation of Shias for every thing, on this forum by some of the members, is really getting on my nerves!

@BLACKEAGLE and some others. Please tell me , Who did the 9/11? Shias did it?! Where did the Alqaeda, ISIS, Taliban, and many other terrorist groups came from? Are they Shia?! Who gives arms and funds to these groups? Shias do?! Who is blowing themselves up in middle of women and children? Who is beheading and massacring people? Who is dropping tons of different bombs on innocent civilians? Shia does this? NO! All of them are Extremist Sunnis!
But What does it mean? Does it mean that all of the Sunnis are Terrorists?! For sure not! Those are just some extremists with wahhabi ideology! And many of you are blaming shia for every incident!
From childhood we have been told to respect other religions and races. We always have been told that Sunnis are all our brothers and we should respect their view of Islam! But unfortunately it is almost vice versa among Sunnis! Many of them have been told to hate Shia. They have been told that Shia is their first and last enemy! And that simply leads to the extension of extremism among Sunni population! I am asking these people, Why do you hate Shia?! They won't have a proper answer, cause There is no logic behind this. In fact this is just because of a nonsense intolerance.
I don't wanna say that all of the shias are angels! But the truth is extremism among Shia is not considerable at all.

But for the sake of God, let's put an stop to this nonsense conflict and say NO to extremism once for all! Sunni and Shia have the same beliefs in more than 90% of the religious issues! All ME countries should get united in order to progress! European nations were destroying each other because of idiotic racist beliefs! But after the war finished, they put a stop to it and went under one umbrella! then they made progress!
We should do the same and forget about killing each other in order to save Islam. We don't want economical and scientific progress! WE WANT TO SAVE ISLAM AND STOP DESTRUCTION OF THE ISLAMIC NATIONS.
The day that Khomeini assumed the throne of "Wali Safih", King Faisal sent a message of friendship and congratulated him for the revolution's success, and what did Khomeni respond with? A declaration that Saudi rulers are Un-islamic and must be brought down, and a call to free the haramain from the Saud family.

It's not us who must stop the wars and bad intentions, it's the Iranian Mullah regime. Every country where the "revolution" had been exported to is in chaos, and is plagued by sectarianism and terrorism.

We did NOT start this. But, by God will, we will end it.

Khomeiny and revolution, it was a very long time ago . update your software.
and we all know you were one of the support of saddam for the war against Iran . And instead of just words, the war was terrible and cost a lot of lifes . so don't cry a river pls.

Khomeiny and revolution, it was a very long time ago . update your software.
and we all know you were one of the support of saddam for the war against Iran . And instead of just words, the war was terrible and cost a lot of lifes . so don't cry a river pls.

Call for a software update, bring up the Iran-Iraq war. ROFL

The only reason for supporting Iraq was because Iran officially and publicly threatened Saudi Arabian government with destruction.

Read your history and see who started this. You can't expect us to stay put and neutral when you drew a target on us after Iraq PUBLICLY. If you can't see that then you're just here to spread propaganda and nothing else.

Do you consider the same rights for minority Shias in Saudi Arabia and other countries or only Sunnis should have those rights?

Of course, there is a difference here, a big one. Lucky for you, Shias never become something like ISIS or AlQaeda, whether they are oppressed or not.

Do you consider the same rights for minority Shias in Saudi Arabia and other countries or only Sunnis should have those rights?

Of course, there is a difference here, a big one. Lucky for you, Shias never become something like ISIS or AlQaeda, whether they are oppressed or not.
They're much worse actually than ISIS. Shiite in Syria and Iraq killed hundreds of thousands, mostly defendless civilians, while ISIS killed thousands. ISIS wouldn't have been created if it wasn't for Shiite who destroyed Iraq and Syria and turned them into magnets of world criminals just to stay in power. If it wasn't for Iran and Bashar, ISIS would have been buried in their first days.

After what we have seen from Shiite in Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Bahrain, KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Pakistan and Afghanistan, no they MUSTN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS. Because once you give them rights they will demand more and more until they control and start mass destruction and blood shedding.

They're much worse actually than ISIS. Shiite in Syria and Iraq killed hundreds of thousands, mostly defendless civilians, while ISIS killed thousands. ISIS wouldn't have been created if it wasn't for Shiite who destroyed Iraq and Syria and turned them into magnets of world criminals just to stay in power. If it wasn't for Iran and Bashar, ISIS would have been buried in their first days.

After what we have seen from Shiite in Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Bahrain, KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Pakistan and Afghanistan, no they MUSTN'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS. Because once you give them rights they will demand more and more until they control and start mass destruction and blood shedding.

Reminds me of his highness, Abubakr al-Baghdadi. Good job.

Back
Top Bottom