What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

I did provide source. And now Anbar provincal council is warning Ramadi may fall to ISIS if no reinforcements arrive. Sources are Arabic, if you can't read Arabic then not much I can do for you.
These shia hurt me more than the takfirees just let these cowards experience isis rule then they will bow in front of you for help.

Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

A Wahhabi religious cleric in Saudi Arabia, Muhammed al-Arifi, who is very influential in Jihadi circles, has recently issued a fatwa (religious edict) that permits all Jihadist militants in Syria to engage in short-lived marriages with Syrian women that each lasts for a few hours in order to satisfy their sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians. He called the marriage as ‘intercourse marriage’. It requires that the Syrian female be at least 14 years old, widowed, or divorced.

Is this the Western-promoted “freedom and democracy” that Syrians want?

Prison Planet.com » Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

Everyone is at fault (Arabs, Turks, Americans, Brits, Iranians etc.) but God forbid that just MAYBE some of the problems were due to your own incompetence and problems. Just MAYBE.
Also ignore the fact that overwhelming majority of Jihadists are locals...

Arab who are for real man stop embarrassing your self what arab league listen your arab league is all about bunch of traitors corrupted looser I think you are another saudi fanatic I think I gave you more credit than you really deserve another parrot.

While the Arab League is not the most effective body (due to various reasons) it speaks volume that it exists in this chaotic state and has done that for 70 years. Do you see any "Turkic League" or "Iranian League". No. This just shows how closely tied we are on most fronts. All while this past century was one of our worst in history.

You can choose to look at it from this angle but of course if you are a Shia fanatic in love with the Mullah's you will deny your heritage and embrace the anti-Arab rhetoric by those Mullah's as a person without any shame.

Do you even realize that the Arab League is home to 400 million people, dozens of minorities and is the size of Russia almost. That the land is connected from Morocco to Oman? Which people can say such a thing? No people at least not on such a big geographical area on 2 continents moreover.

You know what? This will only improve as our futures and present are tied whether we like it or not.

You also know very well that most of our rulers are un-elected and that they do hardly ever speak for the majority on many fronts and you also know that most Arabs, especially in the diaspora, have more than excellent ties regardless of nationality, sect, religion etc. Even non-Arabs on PDF (Pakistanis and many others) have written this and been surprised by this.

You are a Farsi Mullah fanatic so of course we won't agree politically but that does not mean that you are not an fellow Arab. You also know that I don't care about sect but I will say it as it its.

Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

A Wahhabi religious cleric in Saudi Arabia, Muhammed al-Arifi, who is very influential in Jihadi circles, has recently issued a fatwa (religious edict) that permits all Jihadist militants in Syria to engage in short-lived marriages with Syrian women that each lasts for a few hours in order to satisfy their sexual desires and boost their determination in killing Syrians. He called the marriage as ‘intercourse marriage’. It requires that the Syrian female be at least 14 years old, widowed, or divorced

Is this the Western-promoted “freedom and democracy” that Syrians want?

Prison Planet.com » Saudi Wahhabi Preacher Issues Fatwa Allowing Jihadis to Rape Syrian Women

a short time marriage not rapping though i don't think this kind of option is available in Islam. btw there may be many cleric but everyone fatwa is not necessary to take seriously.

Also ignore the fact that overwhelming majority of Jihadists are locals...
yeah mister Erdogan fanboy sinan, indeed your country didn't let thousands (at least) jihadis enter in Syria / Iraq
no you have no responsibility in the mess, what a joke

These shia hurt me more than the takfirees just let these cowards experience isis rule then they will bow in front of you for help.

Sectarian war won't stop ISIS advances, proper governance and military competence will. Most likely if sectarian war occurs ISIS will thrive off it and all of Iraq may be lost. Which means help will arrive to Syria. It would be bad situation for Shia Arabs and Iran will be surrounded. This is why your clerics don't want to make fatwas for fighting. I agree with Hasani that Iraq needs to be join the Arab world as it is an Arab country. The Iraqi government just seems like Iranian extension. Once the situation of government is solved then ISIS threat will be countered. And this has to happen quick. Otherwise situation will get more sectarian and we will have regional crisis.

You can't win a sectarian war. I wish that women and children from both sides can be separated and let the men fight it out.

yeah mister Erdogan fanboy sinan, indeed your country didn't let thousands (at least) jihadis enter in Syria / Iraq
no you have no responsibility in the mess, what a joke
I would discuss this with you if it wasnt as if i would talk against a wall.

a short time marriage not rapping though i don't think this kind of option is available in Islam. btw there may be many cleric but everyone fatwa is not necessary to take seriously.

You do realize that this serial troll (he is Mohsenam and literally 20 (at least) other troll users) and that what he is posting is complete and utter nonsense? That there is no such as "Wahhabi" to begin with? That nobody calls himself that. That what you and others call "Wahhabi" is the Hanbali fiqh which is one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam? That the curriculum of the Hanbali fiqh is used as the official religious curriculum by KSA and that it is freely accessible on the internet?

That only around 1/3 of Saudi Arabia's population are following the Hanbali fiqh, mainly in Najd?

That KSA is home to all Islamic sects natively unlike any other country? That we have large communities of Hanafi Sunnis, Shafi'is and Malikis depending on the region? In fact most Sunni Muslims belong to those 3 madahib in Sunni Islam and not the Hanbali madhab.

You do realize that KSA is the 12th biggest country on the planet with many distinct historical regions/provinces with large geographical distances, with different dialects, cultures, traditions etc?

You do realize that 15-20% of our population are Shia's and that all of the 3 main Shia sects are found natively in our lands? Shia Twelver, Ismaili and Zaydi?

You do realize that no clerics in KSA are allowed to speak about politics other than the view of the state?

Sectarian war won't stop ISIS advances, proper governance and military competence will. Most likely if sectarian war occurs ISIS will thrive off it and all of Iraq may be lost. Which means help will arrive to Syria. It would be bad situation for Shia Arabs and Iran will be surrounded. This is why your clerics don't want to make fatwas for fighting. I agree with Hasani that Iraq needs to be join the Arab world as it is an Arab country. The Iraqi government just seems like Iranian extension. Once the situation of government is solved then ISIS threat will be countered. And this has to happen quick. Otherwise situation will get more sectarian and we will have regional crisis.
it was logic if:
- KSA and Turks were not major help to IS
- Iraq wanted to avoid sectarian war TO .... avoid sectarian war ... stop always put Iran in everything
Iraqis are Iraqis not Iranians
- Iraqis are from big civilisation , and they are very very different than saudis. why it would mean something to "unite"? let's wish modern people than fanatics
- Iraqi government changed for good and lot of efforts has been made for justice

better to avoid when you have nothing to say except your cheat propaganda from your master Erdogan
Very rich coming from you just after a couple days where you kept quiet when i clarified some things for you.
Now better follow your own advise.

In Ottoman Turkish yes, but not in the ''re-Turkified'' Turkish today. Arabic ''dominates'' Turkish just as French does.

TurkishVocabulary.png

Were we not talking about "cousins"? You were the one that started mentioning Arabs and Jews. I just wanted to remind you of your ties with your ONLY cousins (ALL stateless to make matters funnier) in the Kurds, Baluch and Pashtuns. Fair to say that you have killed many more of each other than Arabs and Jews have killed of each other throughout the entire history
Do you even realize how few Arabs have died in violence related with Jews? 6 times less than Iranians that were killed by Iraqis.

Besides over 50% of all modern Jews are Arab Jews from countries such as Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Morocco etc. but what the hell would a deluded Farsi know about that? Jackshit. I thought so.

Farsi is basically half Arabic, your alphabet is Arabic outside of 4 letters and Turkish has more Arab foreign words than any other languages. Ottoman Turkish was basically Arabic. Sultan is an Arabic title too. Caliph too.

We are talking about conflicts in the Arab world. They have by large little or close to nothing to do with your beloved Arab Mullah's that rule you or Turkey. What has Bahrain and Yemen for instance to do with those countries again? Or Libya? Or Congo for that matter?

What don't you understand? Stop meddling in internal Arab matters when you Farsis are wanted and universally disliked by most Arabs mostly due to your regime and their actions since 1979.

There is already an Arab League (funny I see no "Iranian league" and there won't ever be such a thing to begin with :lol: ) and the Arab League has already proposed to create a joint military force and the cooperation between Arab countries is increasingly all the time despite current hardships.

Genius, my family could probably buy your entire village. Don't even go there. You don't know who you are talking with, farsi. I am not a Farsi migrant who escaped from his hellhole.

Okay rich guy, sure. Banlieu 13 is calling.

Anyway, we all know why the Ottomans ruled you for 600 years. Sure, they were strong and Turks fight like hell, but if you Bedouins were the least bit 'unified', it would have been impossible. Haha a gay British drunk is a prime example of that. Lawrence of Arabia. Guy, the whole world sits on Arab heads. Two friggin Arabic TRIBES can't even be united. You guys don't think in terms of municipalities, governorates, countries or even UNIONS, you only think in terms of Last names and Clans:D. See. I don't frigging like name calling Arabs. It indeed DOES afflict our own culture as well, since you had many great contributions. WAHABBIS are the enemy. I wish to see a good people vs bloodthirsty people differentiation. Not Arab vs non-Arab. Or this vs that. No. PEACLOVING people vs delusional maniacs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom