What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Haha very nice, I wanted to PM you, but that option doesn't exist on this forum apparently, I didn't want to take it too much off topic. I looked up the Wiki page immediately after you posted it. DAMN funny. I use a couple of those old Arab words and had instances of Turkish friends saying huh? I always learnt muscle is Adele. I know it's Kas also, but apparently adele is from old Arabic. Guess my mom is old school. Same for elbise and giysi. Elbise being used more for female dresses, and I used to know it as clothes in general. Funny.

Part of it is sad as well honestly. I understand you'd like to go from 55% arabic to about 5-10, but if you keep replacing words, the language keeps evolving. Making many words obsolete every passing year. Soon little Turkish kids won't speak the same language as 20 year olds. Exaggeration of course, but there is truth to it.
Its about keeping the integrity of the language, in todays globalized world you see a lot English words in lets say German vocabulary.

Its about keeping the integrity of the language, in todays globalized world you see a lot English words in lets say German vocabulary.

True, and that could be acceptable. Things like Google. To google is actually a verb in Dutch now, accepted into the dictionary. Turkish should be a mix of languages of the region, of Anatolia and it's surroundings. Going back all the way to Oguzlar for every word might be a bit too much. That way we've erased a good 600 years of our history. Honestly, the Oghuz rule wasn't even that long. What I'm trying to say, sure Turkish roots and words are good. But they've ruled for about 200 years. The Anatolians ruled for more than 600 years after that. So why not try to balance both. Hell whatever, might just need to have a new dictionary every other year:P

@IR-TR

You are a bigger joke than I thought. Not only do you have no clue about history or the countries that you claim ties with (as demonstrated in this thread) but your only main argument left is that "hey Baghdad's name is Persian".:lol:

Which when one looks at your link is just a theory (one out of many) and nothing definite to make the fail even greater.:lol:

In more likeliness, as your link even says, the name derives from Assyrian. An Semitic language.

An Farsi whose language is half Arabic (LOL), whose alphabet is Arabic outside of 4 added characters, who lives in a country that literarily has 1000's upon 1000's of names of cities that are PURELY Arabic is barking about Baghdad maybe being of Persian origin (the name).

The same people and country who were completely conquered by Arabs, ruled by them for centuries, whose religion were adopted by them, who influenced them culturally, who settled in the thousands and married locals for centuries etc.

Let alone in pre-Islamic times in regard to other Semitic peoples other than Arabs influencing Farsis and what is now Iran greatly.

The best facepalm gif would not even due justice.:lol:

In the real world certain Mullah's that rule a certain failed, poor and isolated country since 1979 whose land and people were heavily influenced (one could argue even civilized) by our ancient pre-Islamic Semitic forefathers and later conquered by other Semitic peoples who were known as Arabs approximately 1 millennium later, are on a crusade to "avenge" all of that which cannot be avenged, by spreading terror all over the Arab world.

They too support proxy terrorist groups in various Arab states (so far 4), establish terrorist groups, brainwash the locals with Wilayat al-Faqih poison and kufr (nothing to do with Islam), prevent progress in those countries, divide people, try to kill every Shia as non-Shia opposition that speaks out against them like in Lebanon and Iraq, are hellbent on gaining hegemony etc.

All of that above and much, much more is also supported by the resident Farsi clowns on PDF.

This is why they are our eternal enemies and this is why we will root them out completely of the Arab world and deal with their proxies and them if they dare to walk on Arab land.

Just like dead Farsi scum terrorists are returning in body bags from Syria, Lebanon and Iraq on a weekly basis and will continue to arrive as long as they are doing what they are doing.

Prevent progress? SAUDI ARABIA HAS PROGRESS? Oh yeah, by the way. Who makes ISIS and Al Qaida? I know you support them, but isn't it the Iranians that created ISIS and Al Qaida? Or is it Saudi scum who give them money. Heck I'm done, but calling Islam in it's 7th century form 'progress' is the most stupid thing I've heard. If ANYONE has enabled Islam to PROGRESS it was the Turks. The Anatolians/Ottomans. Without them, a large part of the Islamic world would still be stuck in the 7th century, like Saudi Arabia is.

That way we've erased a good 600 years of our history.
Nothing erased, the Hybrid Ottoman language was the language of literature, spoken Turkish still didnt have that much Arabic words.
And all those documents and scripts written in Ottoman language are either already translated or can easily be translated since there are enough historians who are able to read and write Ottoman Turkish.

@IR-TR

You are a bigger joke than I thought. Not only do you have no clue about history or the countries that you claim ties with (as demonstrated in this thread) but your only main argument left is that "hey Baghdad's name is Persian".:lol:

Which when one looks at your link is just a theory (one out of moneY) and nothing definite to make the fail even greater.:lol:

An Farsi whose language is half Arabic (LOL), whose alphabet is Arabic outside of 4 added characters, who lives in a country that literarily has 1000's upon 1000's of names of cities that are PURELY Arabic is barking about Baghdad maybe being of Persian origin (the name).

The same people and country who were completely conquered by Arabs, ruled by them for centuries, whose religion were adopted by them, who influenced them culturally, who settled in the thousands and married locals for centuries etc.

Let alone in pre-Islamic times in regard to other Semitic peoples other than Arabs influencing Farsis and what is now Iran greatly.

The best facepalm gif would not even due justice.:lol:

You are really a handful. You're making this thread into 'Arabs used to expand 1400 years ago'. WELL DUH. Otherwise Islam would be a handful of tribes in the desert. So we get that, and I'm not arguing with that. The ACTUAL conversation was about Iran not being allowed to meddle into 'internal Arab' affairs. Guess what, Iran shares borders with the Arab world, and has every right to defend itself. So that's what is happening. If Arabia was 10.000 km away, Iran wouldn't ever meddle. Guess who does? The US, from the Americas. Couple thousand km away, and sticking it's nose into every single muslim affair. Why aren't you saying anything about that?

And claim ties with some country? My mother is Turkish. Why would I lie. Are you really that hot in your dress? Can't think straight? People intermarry. That is non-bedouin people.

Nothing erased, the Hybrid Ottoman language was the language of literature, spoken Turkish still didnt have that much Arabic words.
And all those documents and scripts written in Ottoman language are either already translated or can easily be translated since there are enough historians who are able to read and write Ottoman Turkish.

Good. I meant words like those on the wiki list, elbise etc.

Last edited:
Prevent progress? SAUDI ARABIA HAS PROGRESS? Oh yeah, by the way. Who makes ISIS and Al Qaida? I know you support them, but isn't it the Iranians that created ISIS and Al Qaida? Or is it Saudi scum who give them money. Heck I'm done, but calling Islam in it's 7th century form 'progress' is the most stupid thing I've heard. If ANYONE has enabled Islam to PROGRESS it was the Turks. The Anatolians/Ottomans. Without them, a large part of the Islamic world would still be stuck in the 7th century, like Saudi Arabia is.

You are really dumber than I thought Farsi Gypsy. You have zero historical knowledge as demonstrated several times already in this thread.

Who mentioned anything about KSA? But as I showed you then KSA is number 34 on the Human Development Index while Iran is 75 on that same links. Sri Lanka is more developed than you guys. Please don't embarrass yourself and make such comparisons.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another historical lie. ISIS was created by an Jordanian of Palestinian origin in Iraq and the entire ISIS leadership is Iraqi. Al-Qaeda was created by OBL who was half Yemeni and half Syrian.

In any case Iran is the main sponsor of terrorism.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice joke.

The Golden Age of Islam took place under Arabs and the main people behind that were Arabs. It took place between 750-1258 until the Mongols ransacked the ME and took it a few centuries back in time.

It were Arab cities and cities ruled by Arabs that were the greatest cities in the world at that time (also the biggest even) and the vast majority of the progress (scientific especially) was made under that period.

Cities such as Baghdad, Damascus, Córdoba, Sana'a etc.

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are not only a dumb troll but also uneducated.

Don't waste my time Farsi and worry about your 50 million impoverished and culturally, religiously, linguistically conquered Farsis (by Arabs and ancient Semitic peoples9 that are poorer on average than the average Jamaican, my refugee clown.:lol:

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not really.
just an exemple
Averroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and so and so

You are really dumber than I thought Farsi Gypsy. You have zero historical knowledge as demonstrated several times already in this thread.

Who mentioned anything about KSA? But as I showed you then KSA is number 34 on the Human Development Index while Iran is 75 on that same links. Sri Lanka is more developed than you guys. Please don't embarrass yourself and make such comparisons.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another historical lie. ISIS was created by an Jordanian of Palestinian origin in Iraq and the entire ISIS leadership is Iraqi. Al-Qaeda was created by OBL who was half Yemeni and half Syrian.

In any case Iran is the main sponsor of terrorism.

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nice joke.

The Golden Age of Islam took place under Arabs and the main people behind that were Arabs. It took place between 750-1258 until the Mongols ransacked the ME and took it a few centuries back in time.

It were Arab cities and cities ruled by Arabs that were the greatest cities in the world at that time (also the biggest even) and the vast majority of the progress (scientific especially) was made under that period.

Cities such as Baghdad, Damascus, Córdoba, Sana'a etc.

You are not only a dumb troll but also uneducated.

Don't waste my time Farsi and worry about your 50 million impoverished and culturally, religiously, linguistically conquered Farsis (by Arabs and ancient Semitic peoples9 that are poorer on average than the average Jamaican, my refugee clown.:lol:

List of countries by GDP (nominal) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Listen. Iran is under sanctions for over 30 years. Saudi isn't. Iran produces almost 1.5 million cars. How many does Saudia procude?

PS: F this BS. Starting to become a childish race-war. I'm outta here mofo's.

Listen. Iran is under sanctions for over 30 years. Saudi isn't. Iran produces almost 1.5 million cars. How many does Saudia procude?

You are truly a troll. Whenever I deal with you and embarrass you for all to see you write idiotic one-liners that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and which shows absolutely nothing.

Such as "hey Baghdad's name is Persian" (which it is not in reality anyway as even your link showed, lol) to "how many cars does KSA produce". Forgetting that 1000's of Iranian cities have a name that originates from Arabic, that your language is basically half Arabic, that your alphabet is Arabic that we influenced you many times more than the other way around etc.:coffee:

Listen your Iranian "cars" (I would call them death traps and cans) are ridiculed all over the region. You produce those cans because you are a piss poor country and sanctioned. Local car production is profitable for you because you have a huge market (many people) who are poor and who cannot afford real cars.

On the other hand KSA is one of the richest societies and a simple google search will tell you that people in KSA own the best cars that money can offer by average.

And yes, KSA has produced locally made cars such as Ghazal but it was not economically foreseeable and we won't ever be able to compete with China but neither will you.

Besides KSA will also be home to car production lines of actual cars. Not cans, lol but that is due to other reasons more than a future big car industry.

Stop quoting me you illiterate Farsi refugee clown.

not really.
just an exemple
Averroes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and so and so

And the only reason the Turks were open to progress was their history and their close proximity to Europe. So yes, Turks have always been progressive (at the very least relatively). Otherwise Turkey would have been Saudi Arabia today. And Turkey's progressiveness is also extremely visible. I don't mean all those silly apartment towers in Istanbul, I mean the millions upon millions of European and Russian tourists visiting Turkey every year. They see how Islam CAN BE. Nice balance to all the 'islam' the world sees in the news every day, cutting off heads. So I stand by my statement that Turkey has progressed Islam more than anybody else. A few buildings don't mean d!ck, Saudia has buildings. But a democracy with freedom of speech and different parties DOES prove that it can coexist. Regardless of that idiot Erdogan. i

You are truly a troll. Whenever I deal with you and embarrass you for all to see you write idiotic one-liners that have nothing to do with the topic at hand and which shows absolutely nothing.

Such as "hey Baghdad's name is Persian" (which it is not in reality anyway as even your link showed, lol) to "how many cars does KSA produce". Forgetting that 1000's of Iranian cities have a name that originates from Arabic, that your language is basically half Arabic, that your alphabet is Arabic that we influenced you many times more than the other way around etc.:coffee:

Listen your Iranian "cars" (I would call them death traps and cans) are ridiculed all over the region. You produce those cans because you are a piss poor country and sanctioned. Local car production is profitable for you because you have a huge market (many people) who are poor and who cannot afford real cars.

On the other hand KSA is one of the richest societies and a simple google search will tell you that people in KSA own the best cars that money can offer by average.

And yes, KSA has produced locally made cars such as Ghazal but it was not economically foreseeable and we won't ever be able to compete with China but neither will you.

Besides KSA will also be home to car production lines of actual cars. Not cans, lol but that is due to other reasons more than a future big car industry.

Stop quoting me you illiterate Farsi refugee clown.

Okay bro, whatever you say. And yes, please, keep going on about how great you were 1500 years ago.:oops:

And the only reason the Turks were open to progress was their history and their close proximity to Europe. So yes, Turks have always been progressive (at the very least relatively). Otherwise Turkey would have been Saudi Arabia today. And Turkey's progressiveness is also extremely visible. I don't mean all those silly apartment towers in Istanbul, I mean the millions upon millions of European and Russian tourists visiting Turkey every year. They see how Islam CAN BE. Nice balance to all the 'islam' the world sees in the news every day, cutting off heads. So I stand by my statement that Turkey has progressed Islam more than anybody else. A few buildings don't mean d!ck, Saudia has buildings. But a democracy with freedom of speech and different parties DOES prove that it can coexist. Regardless of that idiot Erdogan. i

The Ottomans were not famous for their scientific progress. The Islam Golden Age happened in Arab lands, under Arab rule and mainly by Arabs and Tajiks. That's a fact whether you like it or not.

The Ottomans first became relevant in the wider ME in the 1500's.

Turkey is different than most other majority Muslim states in the ME because of Ataturk. Before that there was no difference between the average ME country.

Secondly you are a Farsi. Your country is ruled by Islamic terrorist fanatics who until recently stoned people to death. Who hang people by cranes for minutes. At least use a sword like KSA does and make it over with within 1 or 2 seconds at most. You execute more people than anyone else by far in the ME and have more people imprisoned than anywhere else too.

KSA is a 1000 times more developed, richer and modern country than your impoverished Mullahstan. A few idiotic laws or not.

Otherwise KSA would not be home to 200.000 Westerners, 10 million foreigners from all continents etc. who are almost dying to work and live in KSA and the wider GCC.

Illierate Farsi Kawli refuge. Go live in your "wonderful" Mullahstan that you or your father escaped from. Along with that fake wannabe Arab Hussein based in France that also escaped.:lol:

The Ottomans were not famous for their scientific progress. The Islam Golden Age happened in Arab lands, under Arab rule and mainly by Arabs and Tajiks. That's a fact whether you like it or not.

The Ottomans first became relevant in the wider ME in the 1500's.

Turkey is different than most other majority Muslim states in the ME because of Ataturk. Before that there was no difference between the average ME country.

Secondly you are a Farsi. Your country is ruled by Islamic terrorist fanatics who until recently stoned people to death. Who hang people by cranes for minutes. At least use a sword like KSA does and make it over with within 1 or 2 seconds at most.

KSA is a 1000 times more developed and modern country than your impoverished Mullahstan. A few idiotic laws or not.

Otherwise KSA would not be home to 200.000 Westerners, 10 million foreigners from all continents etc.

Illierate Farsi Kawli refuge. Go live in your "wonderful" Mullahstan that you or your father escaped from. Along with that fake wannabe Arab Hussein based in France that also escaped.:lol:

Turkey WAS different from the rest of the Arab world. First, it RULED THEM. Not the other way around. Second, Anatolians are a million years ahead of Arabs, pre-islam or post-islam. Even without Ataturk,you can't friggen say the Ottomans were the same as Arabs. Even eastern Anatolian people were lightyears ahead of the stone age desert dwellers in Arabia.
Saudi beheads people daily. Iran doesn't.
KSA developed? Yeah with 400 billion a year in oil money. They've managed to build some towers. They still can't SERVICE their own tanks and fighter jets, which is why there are so many EXPATS. Turkey PRODUCES fighter jets, well knock down kits or whatever. But still put together, tested and FLOWN by Turks. You buy from the US a to z. And need them to service those products. Expats HATE Saudi Arabia, but when over-rich Saudis pay them 20.000 a month, hell, they close their nose and stay there.

There can be no peace with the demonic Farsi fake wannabe Arab Mullah regime (most of those clowns and terrorists that rule Iran shamefully claim descent from our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saws)) and their supporters as they are spreading terror in the Arab world, meddling and as their goal is to achieve hegemony in the Arab world and spread as much misery as possible due to Arabs conquering them almost 1400 years ago and changing their religion, culture and language and destroying their occupation of ancient Semitic lands in Mesopotamia, Levant and the Arabian Peninsula.

Look how they treat their own Iranian Arabs. Look at their comments on PDF and elsewhere. As I told you they have extreme complexes and a 1400 year old grudge that they will never be able to revenge but they try nevertheless.

They are some of the most deluded people on the planet (most PDF users that are not Arabs will testament to this too and have done so 1000's of times) and have perfected lying (taqiyya).

As you can see even those of them that claim to be anti-Mullah and "liberal" are exact carbon copies of their brain-dead Mullah terrorist supporters.

We want nothing to do with them.

Besides according to the UN Iran is part of South Asia. Can you guys not move Iran to the east so we don't have to even look at them?

But anyway I am fully convinced that God will punish them with devastating earthquakes in the not so distant future if they continue their terrorism.

LOL. Baghdad is not of Persian origin and 10.000's of towns in Iran are of Arab origin and maybe 2 or 3 towns in the Arab world are of Persian origin. You are a good joker Kawli. I give you that.:lol:

Your entire language and alphabet is Arabic almost. Don't make me laugh you poor little farsi refugee.
Look at your hatred toward Iranis :-(
Look at how you simply imagine these persians hold grudge and are not Muslims. Look at how you are saying ARABS CONQUERED persians instead of saying Islam spread in Persian freeing persians by defeating Tyrants. What do you expect from these persians when you will through such utter disrespect and abuse in their face?
Thats what i actually meant and makes me sad. Hatered have no cure. Persians call you arabs as terrorists and you call them same.
At the end you people will destroy each other because you hate eachother so much and thats what so painfull. :-(

Back
Top Bottom