Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Aftermath of shia attack on Sunni's in Baghdad

bdgq (2).jpg
bdgq (3).jpg
bdgq (5).jpg
bdgq (9).jpg
bdgq (10).jpg
bdgq (11).jpg

Some people here are such a disgrace. US is having an army bases all over the middle east, dancing around where ever they want, their navy ships are stationed in the Persian Gulf and no one bats an eye, but morons here go on and on about "farsis".

Bunch of traitors.

When pak declined to KSA ?plz enlighten us ?or just keep quite thanks

Huh? In Yemen? No ground forcecs or jet fighters? Didn't you pay attention to the unanimous parliamentary resolution of disapproval?

Same behavior as usual , When hundreds of Shias lost their lives to liberate Tikrit they were accused of looting , burning , etc , When they democratically elected a government , they were accused of oppressing the poor Sunnis and now after letting thousands of Sunnis + terrorists in their cities they're accused of another BS .

These Sunnis should be left alone with their ISIS bros in order not to be oppressed by Rafida Shias .

USA is not our ennemy.
when KSA asked to attack us, they didn't want.

USA is trying its way to manage but they found difficulties to understand and help i the conflict .
they are not the one creating or sponsoring terrorism.

Iraq Live Update ‏@IraqLiveUpdate 3h3 hours ago
ISF: Golden Division and units from Iraqi Federal police despatched to Anbar, take control of the situation #Iraq
Shi'a Jihadica ‏@JihadicaS 3h3 hours ago
"We strongly condemn the attacks that took place in Adhamiyya on Wednesday night." #Iraq #Sistani
U.S. Dept of Defense ‏@DeptofDefense 12h12 hours ago
Coalition airstrike on #ISIL fighting positions near Mosul, #Iraq, May 4, 2015. http://youtu.be/i1WVmtqkgu0
Agence France-Presse ‏@AFP 2h2 hours ago
#UPDATE: IS jihadists advance on ancient Syrian city of Palmyra, Iraq sends Ramadi reinforcements http://u.afp.com/v8m #Palmyra #Ramadi

................Captain Fallujah ‏@inghimasii 44m44 minutes ago
Huge amount of war spoils gained by #IS forces after they captured Anbar Police HQ's in Gov Complex of #Ramadi
Max Boot ‏@MaxBoot 2h2 hours ago
Funny how WH finds its voice after a small SOF raid but has little to say after major disaster of fall of #Ramadi.

Huh? In Yemen? No ground forcecs or jet fighters? Didn't you pay attention to the unanimous parliamentary resolution of disapproval?
Ok very good how many ground forces of other countries went into Yemen ?Name few PLZ ?where they said disapproval ?dont tell ur heart it gives govt all power they can deploy troops when ever they want .they use one word called neutral that's it .

ISIS 2015 - Iraqi Forces vs ISIS & Car Bomb | Islamic State

A MUST WATCH

They r not iraqi forces i always term them shia forces of Baghdad that's it .i don't see they will gain further anytime soon clearly shows they don't have support in al anbar Province .

USA is not our ennemy.
when KSA asked to attack us, they didn't want.

USA is trying its way to manage but they found difficulties to understand and help i the conflict .
they are not the one creating or sponsoring terrorism.
My Farsi brother Merg ber America was not saudi slogan .Mullah kiss same shatan s butt who he term big shatan .US will do to UR mullah U won't even imagine let them open embassies again they will never forget embassy siege like they did not forget Lockerbie done by Qaddafi saw what happened to him .?U can live as shatan enemy but when u kiss his butts UR days R numbered looks like UR Ayyatullah time is spewing near .first they will cut iran into his real size after eliminating assad ,Hizbullah .

SoldierOfPeace ‏@AllyOfTruth 1m1 minute ago
#Iraq #ISF and #hashd militias making large gains around #Ramadi. Looks like militias are able to turn the tide against #IS #Daesh
لزعيم ‏@IraqiSecurity 5m5 minutes ago
#Iraq's forces decimating Da'ish supply lines in Baiji. Reports that ISF+Hashd have taken Sikak, Askari, Tel Abu Jrad, Albu Tu'ma, Be'iji.
@IraqiSecurity 20m20 minutes ago
#US-led coalition launches 21 air strikes against Da'ish: task force http://news.yahoo.com/u-led-coalition-launches-21-air-strikes-against-134335581.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter… #Iraq #Syria
Amer Al-Kubaisi ‏@alkubaisi_en 22m22 minutes ago
#ISIL - #ISIS seized four tanks, five armored personnel carriers, six Hummers and five four-wheel drive vehicles, north of #Fallujah , #Iraq
John Rendon ‏@JohnWRendon 44m44 minutes ago
Battles rage as #Iraq sends reinforcements to Ramadi to halt #ISIS, at the same time Palmyra in #Syria is about to fall to #ISIS.

Captain Fallujah ‏@inghimasii 54m54 minutes ago
BREAKING | #IS forces have completely captured Al Andalus neighborhood after fierce clashes with #Iraq|i army, since morning in #Ramadi

My Farsi brother Merg ber America was not saudi slogan .Mullah kiss same shatan s butt who he term big shatan .US will do to UR mullah U won't even imagine let them open embassies again they will never forget embassy siege like they did not forget Lockerbie done by Qaddafi saw what happened to him .?U can live as shatan enemy but when u kiss his butts UR days R numbered looks like UR Ayyatullah time is spewing near .first they will cut iran into his real size after eliminating assad ,Hizbullah .
the ayatollah you are speaking about always manipulated people . there is no reason to hate USA. And USA this is not just about conservatives. it is about US people and we share much with them in values .
Especially nowadays everyone around is hating us . I won't lie to myself, and i won't hide behind i am Arab, still as an Iranian, i feel lot of pain to see such hatred towards us.
I always believed since day zero supporting Assad is a total mistake. But supporting Iraq is a duty: supporting a democratic and the army (not militia).
it is ok if hamas hates us. it is ok if pkk hates us . it is ok if salafis hate us with their missing brain.
but it is not ok turks now hate us till death and show so much , it is not normal pakistan hates us. it is not normal a part of our population can be manipulated by extremist groups so easily, be it kurds azeris . it means there is a problem.
the problem is this regime.
it poisons Iran .
but when i see the ridiculous part: France played a 100% position anti Iran when USA want to improve the relations... you see guys in Iran linked to the power : they make French come because of what? because these French guys give money to them , to the khamenei organization or any bad organization . no morality.
so the game is going to go on in Iran . bad guys still going to remain.

and believe me they are the poor people and middle class the victims in Iran .
rich people spit on us . always did. be it under shah or now. they are the same kind of people. be it ayatollah khamenei fan boys , ahmadinejad thief legions or another retards.

SoldierOfPeace ‏@AllyOfTruth 1m1 minute ago
#Iraq #ISF and #hashd militias making large gains around #Ramadi. Looks like militias are able to turn the tide against #IS #Daesh
لزعيم ‏@IraqiSecurity 5m5 minutes ago
#Iraq's forces decimating Da'ish supply lines in Baiji. Reports that ISF+Hashd have taken Sikak, Askari, Tel Abu Jrad, Albu Tu'ma, Be'iji.
@IraqiSecurity 20m20 minutes ago
#US-led coalition launches 21 air strikes against Da'ish: task force http://news.yahoo.com/u-led-coalition-launches-21-air-strikes-against-134335581.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter… #Iraq #Syria
Amer Al-Kubaisi ‏@alkubaisi_en 22m22 minutes ago
#ISIL - #ISIS seized four tanks, five armored personnel carriers, six Hummers and five four-wheel drive vehicles, north of #Fallujah , #Iraq
John Rendon ‏@JohnWRendon 44m44 minutes ago
Battles rage as #Iraq sends reinforcements to Ramadi to halt #ISIS, at the same time Palmyra in #Syria is about to fall to #ISIS.

Captain Fallujah ‏@inghimasii 54m54 minutes ago
BREAKING | #IS forces have completely captured Al Andalus neighborhood after fierce clashes with #Iraq|i army, since morning in #Ramadi

Overall quite good news. This cancer must be eradiated in the desert. After that happens, the Iraqi government must reach a compromise with the Sunni (tribes). That'll finish IS remnants in the cities. This sh1t has to stop.

Overall quite good news. This cancer must be eradiated in the desert. After that happens, the Iraqi government must reach a compromise with the Sunni (tribes). That'll finish IS remnants in the cities. This sh1t has to stop.

I can't independently confirm these reports, there are conflicting reports. But it would be until several more hours or another day to find out what really is the situation.

I can't independently confirm these reports, there are conflicting reports. But it would be until several more hours or another day to find out what really is the situation.

Yep, like always. You check Reddit Syrian civil war? Great info there.

Yep, like always. You check Reddit Syrian civil war? Great info there.

No I don't, I just learned how about the whole hashtag twitter thing, makes it very easy to find new information. Social media can be considered reliable source these days as media is using it as resource.

Back
Top Bottom