What's new

Iraq’s famous online star "Miss Baghdad" was shot dead in the street

Don't you think that honour killing is equal to = intentional homicide?

The most shocking thing is that the murdered person is actually his own sister! ! ?

Its murder actually in legal terms.

This area is populated by tribal folks. Culturally conservatives People these

It is different culture between China and different Muslim countries

just Stop criticize each other and debate who is right or wrong

But i like the model of china,free religion
when you grown-up and have the ablity to make the decision,choose the religion by yourself

Iranians, quickly develop nuclear weapons, the only thing Americans fear is the atomic bomb.
The Revolutionary Guard without an atomic bomb is not worth mentioning to the United States.
First please prove that Iran is after nuclear bomb ... right now we possess no nuke then why they are obsessed with IRGC?
Secondly what happened to her is output of many factors from poverty, illiterate or maybe mental illness ,, no sense people being Muslim, Christian or any other religions would do such a thing .. it could happen everywhere ... Muslims don't try to force others to become Muslims esp in this way ... but when you talk about westerns and Muslims that try to make others to become Muslims or Christians your government is doing very same thing:

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China’s ‘re-education’ camps, former inmate claims

Fake news
I am having dinner in a Muslim restaurant now
all the food are Muslim style,only beef,chicken,mutton
IMG_20180929_191538.jpg
IMG_20180929_192041.jpg

According to Indian‘s’ standards, Hyderabad belongs to India. Then, Kashmir must belong to Pakistan. Indians are too greedy. They violate their own standards and invade Kashmir. It is the greed of Indians which has caused the Kashmir issue until today.
From the beginning, 88% of Kashmiris were Muslims and belongs to Pakistan.

Allow me to reply to this later.

If this is the case, the next time, if there is another honour of murder in Pakistan, perhaps the Chinese ambassador needs to express concern to Pakistan: The Chinese government is seriously concerned about killing someone's own sister in the name of religion and defending family honour in Pakistan.
Yup sure thing. U will find Pakistanis expressing the same concern as ur ambassador about that honor killing...rather than blaming the Chinese ambassador about interfering with Pakistan's internal matters...
...nor would they malign the religion/culture of the Chinese ppl in retaliation.
U see the difference?

Don't you think that honour killing is equal to = intentional homicide?

The most shocking thing is that the murdered person is actually his own sister! ! ?
Happens particularly in lawless states

Do not deny that Pakistanis are also biased against China.
I really can't believe the following news: The Pakistani Minister of Religious Affairs met with the Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan in Islamabad last week and expressed concern about China's restrictions on Xinjiang Muslims.
If Americans and UK say that China abuses Muslims in Xinjiang nonsense lies , it is a normal national interest's issue. Well,they also created Saddam Massive destruction weapons nonsense for Iraq war in 2003!Too normal for them to invente news!!
BUT I am SHOCKED that Pakistanis actually bought the news spreaded by BBC and CNN and believe that China is abusing Xinjiang Muslims nonsense lies.
Do you know what happened?
Stop going after fake news
https://www.urdupoint.com/en/pakistan/baseless-distorted-reports-about-chinese-amb-438611.html

First please prove that Iran is after nuclear bomb ... right now we possess no nuke then why they are obsessed with IRGC?
Secondly what happened to her is output of many factors from poverty, illiterate or maybe mental illness ,, no sense people being Muslim, Christian or any other religions would do such a thing .. it could happen everywhere ... Muslims don't try to force others to become Muslims esp in this way ... but when you talk about westerns and Muslims that try to make others to become Muslims or Christians your government is doing very same thing:

Muslims forced to drink alcohol and eat pork in China’s ‘re-education’ camps, former inmate claims
this is lies I can assure you,but of course you would beleive CNN much more than me!
why not,we han Chinese are actually rapeing day and night Muslim girls!YEAH,why not!

Yup sure thing. U will find Pakistanis expressing the same concern as ur ambassador about that honor killing...rather than blaming the Chinese ambassador about interfering with Pakistan's internal matters...
...nor would they malign the religion/culture of the Chinese ppl in retaliation.
U see the difference?
The difference is your concerns are based on CNN lies while our concerns on honor killing are real!

No the difference is that we do not start attacking/defaming ur religion/culture just bcuz of one guy's statement whether true or false.
yes,you are right,Chinese government will not provide this concern,that is actually the concern I assume Chinese government may initiate,but well,Chinese government is bond with the so called no interfer to.other government internal issues too much!

every coin has TWO sides,when Indonesia was killing Chinese origin indonesian,Chinese government said they are not Chinese and remained silence,hundreds of thousand Chinese origin indonesian raped,killed,slaughtered, robbered,this is also no interference to other country internal affairs!!!
sad story in 1998 in Indonesia!!!

yes,you are right,Chinese government will not provide this concern,that is actually the concern I assume Chinese government may initiate,but well,Chinese government is bond with the so called no interfer to.other government internal issues too much!

every coin has TWO sides,when Indonesia was killing Chinese origin indonesian,Chinese government said they are not Chinese and remained silence,hundreds of thousand Chinese origin indonesian raped,killed,slaughtered, robbered,this is also no interference to other country internal affairs!!!
sad story in 1998 in Indonesia!!!

I am recall there is no brutal slaughter of Hundreds of thousands Chinese Indonesia happened in 1998. 1998, is only 20 years ago people living at the time had a high chance to survive till this day and can tell the true tale
Tokoh-Muslim-Cina-Habib-Rizieq-Membuat-Islam-di-Indonesia-Dihormati-477x315.jpg
hainan NTT 2.jpg
a41f726b055914bf243b1d.JPG
images (67).jpeg
main-qimg-2c590412e5eddece0cc94feccc04d709.jpeg
indonesian women 04.jpg
If this kind of thing happened surely there is no people like them in Indonesia today, even working at military and high government

Back
Top Bottom