What's new

Iraq’s famous online star "Miss Baghdad" was shot dead in the street

For fun??
timg

Most terrorists or violent criminals are self called Islamists (whether they are true believers or false believers). By killing people, people who are not religious believer are fearful. If China is not strong enough, perhaps we really have to be forced to believe in Islam. After all: If you let us choose to be killed and believe in Islam, I believe that 99% of people will believe in Islam, and that is the reason why a lot of people in Xinjiang, China believed in Islam During 700 AD to 1200 AD when China was relatively weak and Arab empire was relatively strong.

What that have to do with topic? What you will bring next? War in somalia? war in Chechnya? war in Bosnia?
Very consistent with the theme: Islam rejects strongly the existence of other religions.

More than Islam, Christianity also refuses to accept the existence of other religions.

Last edited:
Even if others do not believe in Islam, it is not a reason to kill.

I occasionally see news such as a girl in Pakistan, because she uploaded her own pictures online (without wearing a headscarf and showing her legs) and was murdered by her brother in the name of family honor.
I don't know if this is true? !

ISIS claims they are the purist Islam believers and killing is the way to show they are pure!

ISIS is not Islam and no give a fu*k what ISIS claim or believe or act in the name of Islam, they all are Khawarij (dogs of the hell).

Very consistent with the theme: Islam rejects strongly the existence of other religions.

More than Islam, Christianity also refuses to accept the existence of other religions.

as i said earlier did any Muslim forced you to convert to Islam? you are doing every other thing but not answering me..

Muslims have to go his own grave, he/she will not lose a thing if He/she not convert Chinese people to Islam.. all they need to do is follow basic tenet of Islam.

as i said earlier did any Muslim forced you to convert to Islam? you are doing every other thing but not answering me..

Muslims have to go his own grave, he/she will not lose a thing if He/she not convert Chinese people to Islam.. all they need to do is follow basic tenet of Islam.
Yes, I think Muslims are forcing the world to accept Islam, and Western countries are forcing the world to accept Christianity:

Muslims forces other people to accept Islam by killing men and women and causing fear.
Western countries attract you to Christianity through good living conditions (high wages, high welfare, high living standards), while the Western camp headed by the United States limits Muslims by bombing and controlling the Middle East countries. Essentially the same.

As far as I am concerned, in the world, Chinese religious relations are one of the most harmonious religious relations: Buddhism, Christianity, Catholicism, Taoism, Islam, Orthodox and other religions do not excessively exclude other religions, because all Religions in China must be controlled by the Chinese Communist Party's policy of separation of church and state.

Muslims forces other people to accept Islam by killing men and women and causing fear.

I dont think anyone get impressed by killing and convert. people rather hate the killers..

You are again barking like wild dog but not answering about your personal experience.. may your chinki ancestors bless you with little IQ and honesty..

I dont think anyone get impressed by killing and convert. people rather hate the killers..

You are again barking like wild dog but not answering.. may your chinki ancestors bless you with little IQ..
People who are brainwashed by religion cannot discuss in a civilized way.
Please continue to kill your sister in the name of religion and family honor.

We don't care.

Taliban destroyed statue, because after fighting Russians, USA abandoned Afghanistan. They didn't help the starving people or economy and children were dying. Only money was coming for excavating these statues. Taliban chief said what good is our history, If our future is being destroyed. So he made decision to destroy the statues.

Quit F-ing around.
they destroyed the statues out of religious compulsions only.
You can argue if the compulsions are true or not, but you cannot argue that the taliban motivation of religious only.

ISIS is not Islam and no give a fu*k what ISIS claim or believe or act in the name of Islam, they all are Khawarij (dogs of the hell).

OK, but then Muslims should actively work to kick ISIS out and others with similar mindset.
Do we see that happening ?
We see many who actually support ISIS at one level or another and that is bloody shameful.

Yes, I think Muslims are forcing the world to accept Islam, and Western countries are forcing the world to accept Christianity:

Western countries attract you to Christianity through good living conditions (high wages, high welfare, high living standards), while the Western camp headed by the United States limits Muslims by bombing and controlling the Middle East countries. Essentially the same.

As far as I am concerned, in the world, Chinese religious relations are one of the most harmonious religious relations: Buddhism, Christianity, Catholicism, Taoism, Islam, Orthodox and other religions do not excessively exclude other religions, because all Religions in China must be controlled by the Chinese Communist Party's policy of separation of church and state.

It is true to an extent that all three abrahamic religions have the same mood.
It is also true that none of the three religions actually demand forced conversion or forced obedience,
At least in case of Islam, it is strictly banned to force anyone.

What we see now is the political islam being run by people who are the lowest level of social order.

from my first post i asked you about your own experience but you uttered everything but not a single honest answer.

Well it happen in all third world countries, including india which is not a Muslim majority.
Did you see yourself that A Chinese was eating dog meat?I mean with your own eyes?!!
But you beleive that most of Chineses eat dogs,don't you?!!

Did you see yourself that A Chinese was eating dog meat?I mean with your own eyes?!!
I represent no one but myself,but i feel Islam kills to cause fear to force other poeple...At least that is my feeling and my current feeling!

Quit F-ing around.
they destroyed the statues out of religious compulsions only.
You can argue if the compulsions are true or not, but you cannot argue that the taliban motivation of religious only.

OK, but then Muslims should actively work to kick ISIS out and others with similar mindset.
We see many who actually support ISIS at one level or another and that is bloody shameful.

It is true to an extent that all three abrahamic religions have the same mood.
It is also true that none of the three religions actually demand forced conversion or forced obedience,
At least in case of Islam, it is strictly banned to force anyone.

What we see now is the political islam being run by people who are the lowest level of social order.

I've posted videos explaining their point on youtube like 8 years ago on this website. Unfortunately those videos no longer exist on youtube anymore or I can't find them at the moment.

Actually, I just found it. Here watch this full program.

Closer inspection of comments made by Taliban officials in 2001 suggests a more complicated decision-making process was at work than they initially claimed, however. Sayed Rahmatullah Hashimi, a Taliban envoy, told the New York Times that the statues destruction had been prompted by economic anger that international bodies were offering money on the restoration of the statues, while Afghans remained desperately poor, in part due to international sanctions.

"If we had wanted to destroy those statues, we could have done it three years ago," Rahmatullah told the Times. "So why didn't we? In our religion, if anything is harmless, we just leave it. If money is going to statues while children are dying of malnutrition next door, then that makes it harmful, and we destroy it."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...eturned/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.01b14bdce110

So don't go around telling me, 'I'm fucking around'. Speak with manners next time.

Last edited:
Quit F-ing around.

you are talking about only 1% of bastards who supports ISIS and all other extremists organization, 99% of Muslims rejects and condemns the acts of ISIS and all other terrorist organization and hopefully, you are one of 99% too.

Kashgar, Xinjiang, China: The Great Mosque of Aitir
Top Ten Mosques in China
With a mix of Chinese and Islamic styles.

1.喀什艾提尕尔大清真寺

喀什艾提尕尔大清真寺坐落于新疆维吾尔自治区喀什市的艾提尕尔广场西侧,始建于1442年,占地25.22亩,它不仅是新疆规模最大的清真寺,也是全国规模最大的清真寺之一。这是一个有着浓郁民族风格和宗教色彩的伊斯兰教古建筑群,坐西朝东。艾提尕尔清真寺,又译为“艾提尕”“艾提卡尔”。南北长140米,东西宽120米,占地总面积为1.68万平方米,分为“正殿”、“外殿”、“教经堂”、“院落”、“拱拜孜”、“宣礼塔”、“大门”等七部分。

3.青海西宁东关清真大寺

青海西宁东关清真大寺是西宁古城著名的建筑,始建于公元1380年左右的明洪武年间,位于西宁东关大街路南一侧。寺院占地面积1.194万平方米,大殿本体占地面积1102平方米,南北楼各363平方米。清真大寺历史上曾经多次遭到破坏,又不断修建,现存的建筑是1913年时重建,1946年时改建并扩建,1979年时又重修。该寺建造雄奇,坐西面东,具有我国古典建筑和民族风格的建筑特点,雕梁彩檐、金碧辉煌,大殿内宽敞、高大、明亮,可以同时容纳3000多穆斯林进行礼拜。殿内和整个大寺处处都显得古朴雅致,庄严肃穆, 富有浓郁的伊斯兰特色。

4.银川南关清真寺

银川南关清真寺坐落在银川市兴庆区玉皇阁南街西侧,始建于明朝末年。现在的南关清真寺为1980年重建,占2074平方米。寺殿绿色穹顶,浑厚饱满,寺院下院是宽敞明亮的男女沐浴室、小礼拜殿和阿訇住房,以回廊相连。上院大礼拜殿,可容纳千人作礼拜。大殿室内用汉白玉镶嵌成多圆心的复叶形券壁龛“米哈拉布”窑(即礼拜者面向的地方),上刻古兰经文,简洁精致。虎图白楼用木料和玻璃钢制成,整座建筑造型优美,轮廓丰满,色调鲜明。

5.兰州西关清真大寺

兰州西关清真大寺是穆斯林客商所建,俗有“客寺”之称。位于兰州市西关街西端,始建于明朝洪武或永乐年间,重建于1684年(清康熙二十三年),雍正年间和民国初年又有扩建。大寺占地面积4800多平方米(约7.5亩)。原寺包括外院大照壁、沐浴室、礼拜大殿等。整个建筑宏伟庄重,造型奇巧,布局合理,独居匠心,是兰州市清真寺中的伎使者。可是,在“文革”中全部拆毁了。1986年3月,兰州市政府开始了修建工作。历经两年多,耗资145万多元,建起了一座建筑面积3000平方米的礼拜大殿、设有办公室、讲经堂、宿舍、贮藏室、沐浴室,还辟有一间供妇女用的小礼拜殿。上部三层为礼拜大殿,共容纳3000多人,跑马廊平面内还设有藏经室、广播室、休息室。重修后的清真寺在国内清真寺建筑中独具风格,1992年被评为兰州市十大优秀建筑之一。

6.杭州凤凰寺

杭州凤凰寺位于浙江省杭州市中山中路上,占地面积约2600平方公尺,是中国伊斯兰教四大清真寺之一。凤凰寺以其形似凤凰,故名。凤凰寺寺可能始建于唐、宋时期,元延祐间阿老丁重建,明清时重修。现存的凤凰寺占地面积2600平方米,建筑包门厅、礼堂、礼拜殿等。其中礼拜殿是元朝时代的无梁建筑。寺内还珍藏着不少文物和艺术品,主要有木制的“经函”和一些碑刻。新中国成立后,人民政府曾先后3次拨款进行了全面修缮,面貌焕然一新。

7.扬州仙鹤寺

仙鹤寺又名礼拜寺、清白流芳礼拜寺,建于公元1275年。位于江苏扬州南门街。仙鹤寺同广州光塔寺、泉州麒麟寺、杭州凤凰寺齐为中国伊斯兰教东南沿海的四大名寺。宋德佑元年(1275)由至圣穆罕默德 十六世裔孙西域先贤普哈丁创建。明清重修,至今仍存有宋、元、明、清四代伊斯兰教文化遗迹。受到中外穆斯林的珍视,在海内外享有盛誉。仙鹤寺融合了伊斯兰建筑和中国古代建筑的风格特点。在兴建此清真寺时就按鹤的形体从“嘴”到“尾”布局。仙鹤寺的主体建筑,是园北的一列长楼。

8.泉州清真寺

泉州清真寺又名麒麟寺、“艾苏哈卜清真寺”,俗呼清真寺,位于福建省泉州市涂门街中段,占地面积约二千五佰平方米,创建于北宋大中祥符二年(1009年)——伊斯兰历400年,元至大三年(1310年) ,波斯国设拉子城人艾哈默德·本·穆罕默德·贾德斯重修扩建。是阿拉伯穆斯林在中国最早创建的现存最古老的伊斯兰教寺。今又列为中国的十大名寺之一。是国内惟一用花岗石和辉绿石建造的典型阿拉伯中亚风格的清真寺。现存建筑主要有寺门、奉天坛和明善堂。

9.广州怀圣寺

怀圣寺又名狮子寺,俗称光塔寺,是中国四大古代清真寺之一,也是我国现存最古老的清真寺建筑。该寺礼拜大殿置于院庭的正面,它是3间带周围廊、歇山重檐绿琉璃,带斗拱的古典式建筑,巍然耸立在带雕石栏杆的大平台上,充分显示了大殿的高贵威严、石栏杆板上的雕刻各异,有葫芦、扇子、伞盖、花卉、狮子、游鱼等物,极为活泼生动。除大殿之外,尚有望月楼、东西长廊、藏经室、碑亭、光塔(宣礼塔)等建筑。全寺占地面积4.5亩,建筑总面积1553平方米,其中大殿建筑面积400平方米。

10.南京净觉寺

南京净觉寺位于城南三山街,初建于洪武二十一年(1388),系南京最早的一座清真寺。宣德五年(1430)净觉寺遭火灾被毁,此时恰逢郑和准备第七次下西洋的前夕,明宣宗特准郑和的奏请,动用国库资金重建净觉寺,清代又有过两次重修,嘉靖年间重修时还敇建砖雕牌坊一座。现在净觉寺砖雕牌坊虽然是近年重建,但上方仍有“敇建”二字,以保持当年风貌。净觉寺现存建筑有院落四进,有望月楼、正殿、后殿、阿訇斋及南北讲堂等。礼拜堂后有高墙一座,相传为明代所建,为南京寺庙中最高的墙壁。如今,净觉寺仍是穆斯林们进行伊斯兰教活动的地方。

I represent no one but myself,but i feel Islam kills to cause fear to force other poeple...At least that is my feeling and my current feeling!

I have watched it on YouTube but never eatimitated their %. This is worldviwe that Chinese can eat everything.. nothing to do with Pakistan or me, we didn't created that image, it's western media and Chinese themselves.

If you were talking about current preception about Islam then we'll you are right, world think we are violent despite knowing that not even 0.1% of Muslims take part in violence despite all hate campaign by the west and sponsoring militancy, regional proxy wars b/w Saudi and Iranians.. most of the victims are Muslims themselves.

Muslims were not like that before Soviet Afghan war. Muslim world was peaceful and have good moderate leaders. There was no terrorism in Pakistan till 2005 .. maybe few incident but not organized like it later became And we have to send army to tribal region bordering Afghanistan.

Last edited:
I don't understand that as a Muslim, I don't force you Muslim to give up Islam. Why on earth do you have to let me believe in Islam?

Not only Islam, but Christianity also forces others to believe, otherwise there will be no Crusades.

The Chinese believe in science and ancestors.

Muslim and Christian believers, please do not force the Chinese to believe, thank you!

Islam does not force any one to believe or not believe. It's some sick people who do sick things.

Back
Top Bottom