What's new

Iraq’s famous online star "Miss Baghdad" was shot dead in the street

I don't understand that as a Muslim, We don't force you Muslim to give up Islam. Why on earth do you have to let us believe in Islam?

Not only Islam, but Christianity also forces others to believe, otherwise there will be no Crusades.

Muslim and Christian believers, please do not force other people to believe, thank you!

The Only way you would know she was killed by a so called Muslim is if you were with the shooter at the time of shooting.

Taliban destroyed statue, because after fighting Russians, USA abandoned Afghanistan. They didn't help the starving people or economy and children were dying. Only money was coming for excavating these statues. Taliban chief said what good is our history, If our future is being destroyed. So he made decision to destroy the statues.
What a load of BS you tell here, Taliban destroyed them because statues are forbidden in Islam and since Taliban is ultra conservative they did what they have been taught just like what isis did in Mosul museum.
Believe it or not elhamdulilah im Muslim too but you should tell the truth instead of acting as if the problem doesnt exist.

Whatever religion you believe, you should first be honest
There is no wonderful religion, for every of them, there are pros and cons

I don't understand that as a Muslim, We don't force you Muslim to give up Islam. Why on earth do you have to let us believe in Islam?

Not only Islam, but Christianity also forces others to believe, otherwise there will be no Crusades.

Muslim and Christian believers, please do not force other people to believe, thank you!

In third world countries its not the religion but the culture

Don't you think that honour killing is equal to = intentional homicide?

The most shocking thing is that the murdered person is actually his own sister! ! ?

One could also say, China's One-Child Policy Era which lasted for 35 years and caused the forced abortion of tens of millions of female babies is also equal to intentional homicide.

The most shocking thing is that the murdered person was actually the husband and wife's own un-born baby daughter!

So stop judging us and ignoring your own imperfections.

Iraq’s famous online star "Miss Baghdad" was shot dead in the street

2018-09-29 10:00:27 Source: Observer Network

According to a report by CNN on September 28, Iraqi security officials have confirmed that Iraq’s famous model, net red, and Miss Baghdad Tara Fares are on Thursday (27th). The streets of the capital, Bagra, were shot.

20180929095405661.jpg

(Facebook map)

A statement from the Iraqi Interior Ministry said that Falis was shot dead in the Bagra Sara camp neighborhood on the 27th. A spokesperson for the Ministry of Interior subsequently added an interview with local television stations to add that two gunmen riding motorcycles shot at the car that Faris was riding.

20180929095546372.jpg

Scene of the murder (Twitter map)

Tara Faris is 22 years old, her father is an Iraqi, her mother is a Lebanese, and a Christian. She was previously elected "Miss Baghdad" and was the runner-up of the first "Miss Iraq" beauty pageant. Although she had long lived in Erbil, the capital of the Kurdish region, she occasionally went south to the capital Baghdad.

20180929095110661.png

20180929095143613.png

Insgram screenshot

Rudaw, the English-language media in Iraq’s Kurdish region, said she has 2.77 million fans on Insgram. He was previously ranked sixth in the most popular character on Iraqi social media. According to the report, her existence has undoubtedly touched some deep-rooted conservative ideas in this traditional society.

In addition to the recent addition of Falis, many well-known women in Iraq have been killed. On August 16, Rafeef al-Yaseri, a plastic surgeon named Baghdad Barbie, was killed in his home; a week later, Rasha al-Hassan, a female beauty salon owner, was found dead in the town of Bagra;

Prime Minister Abadi has asked the Ministry of the Interior to thoroughly investigate the series of cases targeting well-known women on Friday.

This article is an exclusive manuscript of the Observer Network and may not be reproduced without authorization.
Many of these countries expercing terrorism Don't have strict laws like China
In.China one murder. U r. Executed

where as These countries u have to.prove to court with all evidencces to punish an indivual ,Many criminals get away from this method

Sad news.

Killers should be brought to justice, at any cost. No excuse.

I do not think anybody is forcing the Chinese to embrace Islam. Am I missing something?

Islam does not permit forced-conversions, and not even imposition of personal beliefs over each other.

"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing (Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 256)."

Even if others do not believe in Islam, it is not a reason to kill.

I occasionally see news such as a girl in Pakistan, because she uploaded her own pictures online (without wearing a headscarf and showing her legs) and was murdered by her brother in the name of family honor.
I don't know if this is true? !

ISIS claims they are the purist Islam believers and killing is the way to show they are pure!
Islam does not permit any believer to take matters into own hands, and kill somebody.

Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason (Surah Al-An'am, verse 151)."

Emphasis mine. Only lawmakers (elements of the state) have the right to decide whom to execute, and for valid reasons only.

"Thou shalt not kill." - Ten Commandments (Torah)

People are not perfect however, and prone to EVIL / TRANSGRESSIONS.

"No! [But] indeed, man transgresses (Surah Al-'Alaq, verse 6)."

---

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors (Surah Al-Ma'idah, verse 32)."

---

"Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors (Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 190)."

--- --- ---

Some people (believers), have lost their way and do not study Holy Quran. Many have substituted Islam with politics in all walks of life; so-called political interests is the new faith. ISIS movement is the byproduct of Salafist politics under the guise of Islam much like Al-Qaeda Network(s) earlier.

--- --- ---

Honor killings is the byproduct of cultural problems (Liberal versus Extreme; LEFT versus ALT-RIGHT).

An Islamic state should play its part in addressing immortality, as instructed in the Holy Quran. When this does not happen, some people feel inclined to take matters into their hands and punish the wayward (which is also wrong).

--- --- ---

Just wanted you to understand that Islam is not to blame for SOCIAL EVIL and POLITICAL OPPRESSION.

Last edited:
What a load of BS you tell here, Taliban destroyed them because statues are forbidden in Islam and since Taliban is ultra conservative they did what they have been taught just like what isis did in Mosul museum.
Believe it or not elhamdulilah im Muslim too but you should tell the truth instead of acting as if the problem doesnt exist.

I presented the taliban's position. I'm not giving my opinion or justifying what they did.

this is probably in bad taste but she looks like QB from some angles

There is a huge distinction between Muslims and terrorists. Islam is a peaceful religion.

One could also say, China's One-Child Policy Era which lasted for 35 years and caused the forced abortion of tens of millions of female babies is also equal to intentional homicide.

The most shocking thing is that the murdered person was actually the husband and wife's own un-born baby daughter!

So stop judging us and ignoring your own imperfections.
OK,why not,keep kill your 16 year old sister,And abortion has nothing like intentional homicide if you have any idea what abortion means!!!
by the way,China's One-Child Policy is dead in 2015.
I am wondering when honor killing can be dead in Pakistan and Afghanistan and many othe countries!

Because Chritians from USA bombed muslims of Iraq in the first place.
Well, it has to do with general law and order conditions, not religion.
Thirdly, no body is forcing you. So chill.
Is Islam not forcing others?
98% of China Xinjiang Uighur Muslim girls refused to marry Han or other non-Muslim people.
This is the fact that in China, you want to marry a Muslim girl, you must first join Islam.

2)
My relatives invited Xinjiang Uygur friends to eat at home. We have prepared various foods in advance (dumplings, Shanghai soup bags, etc., all of which do not contain pork whatsoever). Our Islamic friends refused strongly to eat anything prepared by my relatives. They just drank a little drink and then left, making everyone very embarrassed.

In our opinion, this is disrespect for us, although we understand the religious beliefs of Muslims.

In fact, the Taliban bombed the Bamiyan Buddha with explosives.

I am recall there is no brutal slaughter of Hundreds of thousands Chinese Indonesia happened in 1998. 1998, is only 20 years ago people living at the time had a high chance to survive till this day and can tell the true taleView attachment 501874 View attachment 501875 View attachment 501876 View attachment 501877 View attachment 501878 View attachment 501879 If this kind of thing happened surely there is no people like them in Indonesia today, even working at military and high government
Minority Chinese origin indonesian slaughtered in 1998

sg_trans.gif
6afb7313ga54863530fc4&690
6afb7313ga54863bdd4c1&690
6afb7313ga54863dc5758&690
6afb7313ga5486618a6bc&690
6afb7313ga548942e1033&690
6afb7313ga54895ceafe1&690
6afb7313ga54895fc749f&690
6afb7313ga54897029323&690
6afb7313ga5489591a8d4&690
6afb7313ga548663744c9&690
6afb7313ga5486748d746&690
6afb7313ga54868feb702&690
6afb7313ga548699f91e0&690
6afb7313g76eda498f343&690
6afb7313ga5486cbfea6d&690
6afb7313ga5489c590c71&690
6afb7313ga5489dc0926a&690
6afb7313ga5489e1c359e&690

6afb7313ga5489e68698a&690
6afb7313g76eda995cf41&690
6afb7313ga5489ea570a2&690
6afb7313ga548782aaf9b&690

timg
timg

and 1965 minority Chinese origin indonesian slaughtered by indoneisan
timg

timg

fcfaaf51f3deb48f5b0a22eaf51f3a292df578a7.jpg
5366d0160924ab1883dd15c63ffae6cd7a890b73.jpg

I am recall there is no brutal slaughter of Hundreds of thousands Chinese Indonesia happened in 1998. 1998, is only 20 years ago people living at the time had a high chance to survive till this day and can tell the true taleView attachment 501874 View attachment 501875 View attachment 501876 View attachment 501877 View attachment 501878 View attachment 501879 If this kind of thing happened surely there is no people like them in Indonesia today, even working at military and high government
You are a liar like Jap who deny Nanking massare and afraid of China's revenge.

I am wondering when honor killing can be dead in Pakistan and Afghanistan and many othe countries!

Is Islam not forcing others?
98% of China Xinjiang Uighur Muslim girls refused to marry Han or other non-Muslim people.
This is the fact that in China, you want to marry a Muslim girl, you must first join Islam.

2)
My relatives invited Xinjiang Uygur friends to eat at home. We have prepared various foods in advance (dumplings, Shanghai soup bags, etc., all of which do not contain pork whatsoever). Our Islamic friends refused strongly to eat anything prepared by my relatives. They just drank a little drink and then left, making everyone very embarrassed.

In our opinion, this is disrespect for us, although we understand the religious beliefs of muslims
Why you or someone wants to marry a muslim girl? There are millions of Han women out there. And dont you think you will also force them by making them eat what they dont want to eat?

Last edited:
Why you or someone wants to marry a muslim girl? There are millions of Han women out there. And dont you think you will also force them by making them eat what they dont want to eat?
1)I am not saying han chinese must marry muslim girl,i am talking about the real things.They do have this kind of rules,especially in South Xinjiang area.
2)They refuse to eat anythings we prepared even whe have perfectly explained to them no pork whatsoever contained(so your freinds ask you to diner and you refuse to eat at his home because you do not like their foods,come on!!?),no ,i am telling you,they do refuse to eat at Han Chinese or other non Islam people's home,this is my relatives' real experience and this experience does not stands alone!

Back
Top Bottom