What's new

Iraqi FM: Iran cuts flow of 42 river tributaries to Iraq without warning

You are absolutely correct. Arab unity is dead. The vision and plan for an Arab united utopia will be written by Saif Al-Arab. I have to give it to him, he would do it the best. But his arab-centric superity complex+ denial of some key,unchaing truths about the middle east makes him more of a dreamer than a realist.

My irrelevant and clueless Nigerian Mullah lover, Arab unity was never dead and will never die. Most of the 500 million Arabs are Arab nationalists and all in favor of increased Arab unity (state wise) as people to people relations between Arabs are great whether in the diaspora and in the Arab world as a whole. PDF is a great example of this.

The second largest ethnic group in the world with the most comprehensive cooperation despite being composed of 20 + modern-day states, with political organizations older than the freaking UN, with several well-functioning regional blocs (GCC, Arab Maghreb Union etc.) which are found nowhere in the Muslim and developing world, are nowhere "dead", lol, you troll.

All the issues (temporarily) that I mentioned can easily be solved and will be solved eventually.

As for superiority complex, there is no superiority complex when historical facts and ground realities are discussed. Likewise there is no need for denial as everything lies in the hands of future Arab regimes which can only perform better.

@OutOfAmmo @SALMAN F

Here we have a Nigerian Mullah lover (the individual on his avatar) who as an ignorant non-Arab that cannot even count to 10 in Arabic is trying to teach locals and unfortunately we have a fellow Arab @Malik Alashter who falls for the same old songs, lol. Meanwhile the same Nigerian troll said 1.5 years ago that Kirkuk would remain Kurdish controlled and probably today believes that unity in Iraq between Iraqi Shia Arabs and Iraqi Sunni Arabs is impossible.:lol:

You simply do not know Arabs and believe that the past few decades are a reflection of the will of the Arab street or that regime actions are the reflection of the Arab street. You are incredible ignorant if you believe so. Most of the negative events going on today are recent in nature or unnatural (not reflecting historical realities). Most importantly all of them can be solved and will be by the youth of today.

Let me give you a very recent example that is less than 24 hours long.

Involving ALL 20 + Arab states and the future superpower (CHINA). Both parties had a very important meeting yesterday. It was the 8th Arab-Sino summit. Here for instance foreign ministers of KSA and Qatar sat side by side and all Arab states (collectively) signed deals together with 1 single sovereign nation (China).

Now beloved Mullah drone, when will we ever see any other ethnic group that transcend borders (not as many as that will be impossible) do something similar? Not available out there.

Now taking into account all this, which has existed for decades and pre-dates the UN, EU, you name it, and despite almost every Arab having great criticism towards their own leaders and other Arab leaders, it does not take an Einstein to realize, that just gradual improvements would make a huge difference not to mention substantial changes which are undeniably going to occur ONCE AGAIN so the historical normality will return.

Meanwhile there is also the "unity of Nigeria" (100's of ethnic groups) or non-existent unity originating in the region from the non-Arabs that do not even have the equivalent of the Arab League, lol. Nothing in fact. To such an extent that it is a joke to compare.

Funnily enough, only Jews stick together with other Jews as much as Arabs stick together with other Arabs. Cousins and all that. Despite much talk of the opposite for both parties, the reality is what we see. While far from perfect nowadays, it's still much better than anyone around us which says it all.

Last edited:
Many Arabs in the KRG, just Arabize it further and incorporate it back into Iraq. Revoke the autonomy agreement, there will be no guerilla warfare since the mountains are not our problem.

Already 1/3 of Barzanistan is made up of Iraqi Arabs. Birth rates among Iraqi Arabs (Sunni as well as Shia and everything in between) are higher than the Kurdish ones. Flooding Barzanistan and restoring the historical legitimacy and past status quo, would not be much of a challenge. Nor illegal as per the constitution that gives the same Barzanistan autonomy. That is what is going to happen eventually.

Loose animals everywhere.

This was the behavior of our beloved Kurdish brothers in Iraq at mid 2014 when Iraq was on its knees, they hold an anti-Arab march lol. Iraq has to hold a military march in Arbil next year, I suggest raising a statue of some former regime military commanders on Arbil citadel.

Look at these gypsies talking about throwing out Arabs, where is Saddam and his Arabization program when you need him. Kirkuk was not enough, Khuzestan should be liberated too infact when the opportunity comes. Iran can have 'Kurdish Iraq' as Kurds are actually Iranians.

Those Arabized monkeys have already been taught a painful lesson for them. Their Barzanistani propaganda was exposed.

Notice the language (sound).

What made them cry like babies;

Already 1/3 of Barzanistan is made up of Iraqi Arabs. Birth rates among Iraqi Arabs (Sunni as well as Shia and everything in between) are higher than the Kurdish ones. Flooding Barzanistan and restoring the historical legitimacy and past status quo, would not be much of a challenge. Nor illegal as per the constitution that gives the same Barzanistan autonomy. That is what is going to happen eventually.

Those Arabized monkeys have already been taught a painful lesson for them. Their Barzanistani propaganda was exposed.

Notice the language (sound).

What made them cry like babies;

K0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0oord

Waste of time, clueless foreigners

This is the "I am an fellow Muslim or interested in the Arab world/Middle East" public so I must know better than locals, speaking. They have many hilarious and absurd theories everything ranging from Israel will rule the entire region, to Iran conquering all Arab states (LOL) for the first time in recorded history, Turkey doing the same for the first time in recorded history, Arabs wanting to be ruled by foreigners, Iraq collapsing, Kirkuk forever being Kurdish, Houthis conquering Riyadh etc. Those songs are trash and old. Disc needs to be changed.

Pathetic waste of time indeed. Should be ignored.

This is the "I am an fellow Muslim or interested in the Arab world/Middle East" public so I must know better than locals, speaking. They have many hilarious and absurd theories everything ranging from Israel will rule the entire region, to Iran conquering all Arab states (LOL) for the first time in recorded history, Turkey the same (same story once again), Iraq collapsing, Kirkuk forever being Kurdish, Houthis conquering Riyadh etc. Those songs are trash and old. Disc needs to be changed.

Pathetic waste of time indeed. Should be ignored.

Their western descent makes the elligible for the role of 'analyst/expert' on middle eastern affairs whilst knowing nothing. If I could paint my hair blonde i'd have such a job secured. Although that is another group from the one you mentioned, but same applies.

Kirkuk has a lot of oil and we're thirsty, can't let that go to KRG. 40 billion barrels or something.

Their western descent makes the elligible for the role of 'analyst/expert' on middle eastern affairs whilst knowing nothing. If I could paint my hair blonde i'd have such a job secured. Although that is another group from the one you mentioned, but same applies.

Kirkuk has a lot of oil and we're thirsty, can't let that go to KRG. 40 billion barrels or something.

HAHAHAHA.

:lol:

Maybe I will one day become a "Native Indian expert" if I buy a costume?

Unfortunately I doubt that it will work. Only Middle Eastern "counterparts" will work.

Like that German idiot wearing a Keffiyeh that spread Daesh propaganda and some local monkeys were using this work as "look Daesh is a perfectly peaceful organization". What a joke.

Anyway I already know what @925boy (Mullah boy) reply will be. Some current day examples of a few conflicts in the Arab world and regime policies that have nothing to do with the people. Let him write his "expert" opinions as the Arab Sheikh that he is.

K0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0oord

"her bjit burhan zebari"

Thank you Youtube for teaching me Kurdish.

Not known overly too many Afro-Arabs but those that I have known were peaceful and largely warm and kind people. No problems between Arabs and the few million Afro-Arabs indeed. They have integrated completely. Once again, the destructive Barzanistani and PUKE drones have something to learn here. If not, they will soon be overrun.

@SALMAN F

:lol:هههههه
These are better:lol:

that unity in Iraq between Iraqi Shia Arabs and Iraqi Sunni Arabs is impossible.:lol:
Do you believe what you wrote I really doubt it

Yes we can unite if no one interfere and use some factions to prevent us from unity

the biggest hindrance is sunni hardliners like Whabis

Last edited:
Do you believe what you wrote I really doubt it

Yes we can unite if no one interfere and use some factions to prevent us from disunity

the biggest hindrance is sunni hardliners like Whabis

Read my post again. Not my claim.

You thanked a nonsense post from 925Mullahboy who is the same individual who would make this claim. The same individual who said that lands lost to Barzanistan would remain in control of Barzanistan.

Read the last few posts by me and @OutOfAmmo .

Clueless posts by foreigners are not needed. Plenty of them already everywhere (media, social media, in person etc.).

Read my post again. Not my claim.

You thanked a nonsense post from 925Mullahboy who is the same individual who would make this claim. The same individual who said that lands lost to Barzanistan would remain in control of Barzanistan.

Read the last few posts by me and @OutOfAmmo .

Clueless posts by foreigners are not needed. Plenty of them already everywhere (media, social media, in person etc.).
Do you have هوسات in the Saudi north or center of the state

Do you have هوسات in the Saudi north or center of the state

Similar poems can be found in Northern KSA and Eastern Province. Especially people from Eastern Province have been greatly inspired and watch it on Al-Iraqia TV.:lol:

However it is mostly associated with Southern Iraq where it emerged and where it remains the most popular. If you look at Youtube 95% + of the clips of Hosat are from Southern Iraq.:D

The tradition of jumping when repeating the last verse in the poem was developed during the Iraqi revolt against the British to boost morals before going to battle against a much better equipped opponent.

Poems recited in groups also occur in most Arab countries but Hosat appears to me to be very unique.

Not even sure if they do it in Al-Ahwaz but probably.

No only southern and middle Iraq do hosat and Ahwaz

It occurs in Northern KSA and people in the Eastern Province have copied it because they watch it on Iraqi TV and on the internet.

I did not know if they did it for sure in Al-Ahwaz but that is a good thing! It should spread to other Arab countries.:lol:

BTW in Northern KSA there are many similar poems and funny dances also used before battle to boost the moral.

I will post one funny dance now.

BTW each clan and tribe in both Iraq and KSA have their own unique dances and for example Shammaris use similar dances in both countries etc.:lol: The best is their dissing and "rap battles" and when they are dissing other clans:lol:

There is also the famous dabke dance which is also performed in Northern KSA and which is native to Northern Arabia and Sham.

:lol:

The famous Anazzah tribe which is spread across the entire region (Arabian Peninsula, Iraq and Levant) also have some very funny dances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anazzah

This dance was performed before hunts (lions were plenty in Northern Arabia not long ago - last lion in KSA was killed not much more than 100 years ago) and it was to imitate the lion roar and the clapping together shoulder by shoulder was to scare off lions and wild pray and it was also performed at night or from afar during battles.

It looks silly today.:lol:

@SALMAN F @Malik Alashter

Iran cuts your water and you will sanction Turkey, some nice logic you got over there.

First and foremost it's the Iraqi gov that fails on every front, that is even if Turkey and Iran release all the water Iraq will still be a place people want to escape, they can solve this. My statement is mostly motivated to restart local production of basic goods that do not need importing.

Most of what I said here is not ecause of the water news, and not every statement should be taken too serious & out of context.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom