What's new

Iraqi FM: Iran cuts flow of 42 river tributaries to Iraq without warning

As for you, i'm not sure what your point is here except saying Turkey is good, great and abides by rules whilst it sets up bases
Turkey has been violating Iraq for years,
Do you know why Turkey sets up bases in nothern Iraq ?

The Turkish base in the north would have been hit with chemical weapons in the good old days but you can't have everyting right.
Greeks also says that they are going to conquer Constantinople and they will send back Turks to steppes of central Asia....we are waiting for that to happen for 600 years.

Turkey is already meddling in Iraq (Northern Iraq/KRG/Barzanistan more precisely) and a deluded group of Turkish nationalist/Neo-Ottomanists) dream of conquering Mosul, Kirkuk etc. Something, may I add, that will never happen.
You shouldn't take up the words of some lunatics in PDF. Turkey has zero territorial claims on Iraq.

Turkey is Iraq's biggest threat when it comes to territorial and direct internal meddling through its proxy Barzani.
Again no, you should take consider of the official declerations of state officials, not some lunatic random social media users.

Or this Afrin joke. It's Syrian land. No Turkey there. Shall not be accepted. Hopefully Al-Assad (as much as I consider it a trash regime) overruns that joke of a tiny entity. Almost every sane Syrian, let alone an nationalist, cannot look at this with good eyes.

Well, as far as i follow there is a great deal of Turkification going on Afrin and Al-Bab....If Syria remains to be a failed state, i think we might annex those lands in the future. Arabs in Syria coming to Al-Bab and Afrin to live under Turkish administration which provides security and functioning social structure. (Hospitals, Schools, Jobs, Running electricity and water, Farming, etc...)

As for you, i'm not sure what your point is here except saying Turkey is good, great and abides by rules whilst it sets up bases
Turkey has been violating Iraq for years,
Do you know why Turkey sets up bases in nothern Iraq ?

The Turkish base in the north would have been hit with chemical weapons in the good old days but you can't have everyting right.
Greeks also says that they are going to conquer Constantinople and they will send back Turks to steppes of central Asia....we are waiting for that to happen for 600 years.

Turkey is already meddling in Iraq (Northern Iraq/KRG/Barzanistan more precisely) and a deluded group of Turkish nationalist/Neo-Ottomanists) dream of conquering Mosul, Kirkuk etc. Something, may I add, that will never happen.
You shouldn't take up the words of some lunatics in PDF. Turkey has zero territorial claims on Iraq.

Turkey is Iraq's biggest threat when it comes to territorial and direct internal meddling through its proxy Barzani.
Again no, you should take consider of the official declerations of state officials, not some lunatic random social media users.

Or this Afrin joke. It's Syrian land. No Turkey there. Shall not be accepted. Hopefully Al-Assad (as much as I consider it a trash regime) overruns that joke of a tiny entity. Almost every sane Syrian, let alone an nationalist, cannot look at this with good eyes.

Well, as far as i follow there is a great deal of Turkification going on Afrin and Al-Bab....If Syria remains to be a failed state, i think we might annex those lands in the future. Arabs in Syria coming to Al-Bab and Afrin to live under Turkish administration which provides security and functioning social structure. (Hospitals, Schools, Jobs, Running electricity and water, Farming, etc...)

Wait a second bro Iraq isn't greece you couldn't set a foot in Iraq if the situation isn't what we have now

Not even has the balls to offend our sky
Anyway you have to know the Shiite attitude is way better and nicer than those of Baathist or our sunni brothers we take our time till we exhaust all the means considered

All in All long live Turkey and Iraq relationship Wallah it's a crime for any bloodshed for any minor things

peace

The Bashiqa base has no purpose against PKK, its sole purpose is influence in Iraq. The base came at a time when Turkey was training and arming Nujaifi's group before Mosul was liberated, its intention must have been similar to the plan executed in Syria. The other bases further north are to counter PKK, Bashiqa base however isn't. Iraq-Turkey tensions (apart from water) calmed down as territory has been reclaimed and the Bashiqa base is not a major issue, neither priority given the many other problems based on the stance/reactions from Baghdad.

To add to Malik and my statements here of 'the good old days', indeed likewise just as Iran Turkey would not be able to do anything during Saddam's reign before the 1991 gulf war. All of it is exploiting a country in war, no need to throw fancy statements of Constantinople. Greece is a small country with like 16 million people, they cannot face 70 million. Iraq is weakened by 4+ large-scale wars, sanctions and facing the superpower. Hence such comments hold no ground.

Last edited:
Wait a second bro Iraq isn't greece you couldn't set a foot in Iraq if the situation isn't what we have now

Not even has the balls to offend our sky
Anyway you have to know the Shiite attitude is way better and nicer than those of Baathist or our sunni brothers we take our time till we exhaust all the means considered

All in All long live Turkey and Iraq relationship Wallah it's a crime for any bloodshed for any minor things

peace
Excuse me but you have no presence in Northern Iraq, which is the main cause of the problem. If you could have control your borders and country, we wouldn't be in Iraq at the first place.

The Bashiqa base has no purpose against PKK, its sole purpose is influence in Iraq. The base came at a time when Turkey was training and arming Nujaifi's group before Mosul was liberated, its intention must have been similar to the plan executed in Syria. The other bases further north are to counter PKK, Bashiqa base however isn't. Iraq-Turkey tensions (apart from water) calmed down as territory has been reclaimed and the Bashiqa base is not a major issue, neither priority given the many other problems based on the stance/reactions from Baghdad.

To add to Malik and my statements here of 'the good old days', indeed likewise just as Iran Turkey would not be able to do anything during Saddam's reign before the 1991 gulf war. All of it is exploiting a country in war, no need to throw fancy statements of Constantinople. Greece is a small country with like 16 million people, they cannot face 70 million. Iraq is weakened by 4+ large-scale wars, sanctions and facing the superpower. Hence such comments hold no ground.

Bashiqa base is another issue...we are dealing with the PKK in the North alike we are dealing with the PYD in the Northern Syria. I'm not comparing you with Greece. I'm saying when Turkey sets it's eyes on target no one can stop it (apart from US and Russia).

I'm repeating again we have no beef with with Iraqi government as proven when we sided central government in the KRG's independence referendum. We have ZERO claims on the Iraqi land.

Our soldiers will be in Iraq as long as PKK monkeys launches cross border attacks on Turkey from Iraq.

FYI, just a few weeks ago terrorists from Iraq. Killed a civilian shop owner (father of 10) and tied him to electric pole.
pkk_agri_da_bakkal_katlettisoylu_tas_tas_ustunde_birakmayacagimdedi_h7075_22deb.jpg

Be sure that we will eradicate the monkeys whom did this.

Turkey sets it's eyes on target no one can stop it (apart from US and Russia).
Been proud of your country if just fine but your statement is a bit exaggerated

I'm repeating again we have no beef with with Iraqi government as proven when we sided central government in the KRG's independence referendum. We have ZERO claims on the Iraqi land.
That's not true

Our soldiers will be in Iraq as long as PKK monkeys launches cross border attacks on Turkey from Iraq.
This base then in the wrong place

FYI, just a few weeks ago terrorists from Iraq. Killed a civilian shop owner (father of 10) and tied him to electric pole.
pkk_agri_da_bakkal_katlettisoylu_tas_tas_ustunde_birakmayacagimdedi_h7075_22deb.jpg
Sad and R.I.P

Been proud of your country if just fine but your statement is a bit exaggerated
Well, Assad threatened to shoot our planes if we enter Afrin, next day over 50 of our aircraft entered Syrian airspace and bombed YPG rats to stone age, no one dared to interfere. Also, we are bombing PKK in northern Iraq for like 20 years, again no one done anything.

That's not true
Prove otherwise than.

This base then in the wrong place
If talking about the bases in Northern Iraq. Bashiqa is a different issue. Didn't we emptied camp Bashiqa ?

Well, Assad threatened to shoot our planes if we enter Afrin, next day over 50 of our aircraft entered Syrian airspace and bombed YPG rats to stone age, no one dared to interfere. Also, we are bombing PKK in northern Iraq for like 20 years, again no one done anything.

Prove otherwise than.

If talking about the bases in Northern Iraq. Bashiqa is a different issue. Didn't we emptied camp Bashiqa ?
Bro you talk about Syria or Iraq both in deep crisis so boasting about bombing in both countries isn't benefit you.

Erdogan was talking about agreement with the British and the French in twenties of last century in regards of Mosul
Making deals with the KRG without considering Baghdad stance in that matter.

Yes You still in there as I know

Last edited:
Bro you talk about Syria or Iraq both in deep crisis so boasting about bombing in both countries isn't benefit you.
Let's leave Syria aside since it's not our subject.

What about before ISIS ? PKK had presence there before ISIS too and we bombed them before ISIS too. Your officials condemn us when we bomb PKK, by saying Turkey not respecting Iraq's sovereignty, exploiting Iraq's current crisis. Then what we should do ? Let PKK launch cross border attacks on our people ?

When we say Iraq to do something against these terrorists, Iraq passes the ball to KRG saying it's not their territory.

You guys showing this like we bomb for amusement of ourselves.

Erdogan was talking about agreement with the British and the French in twenties of last century in regards of Mosul
Source, source, source.

Making deals with the KRG without considering Baghdad stance in that matter.
Yeah, that was a mistake. Both oil trade with KRG and camp Bashiqa was a mistake but those issues have nothing to with the allegations of "Turkey's territorial claim on Iraq"

Yes You still in there as I know
There was no point of our soldiers to be stationed in Bashiqa and war with ISIS is over, there is no reason for us to stay there. Hope we get out of the Bashiqa.

Excuse me but you have no presence in Northern Iraq, which is the main cause of the problem. If you could have control your borders and country, we wouldn't be in Iraq at the first place.

You remember how Baghdad lost military control of the north after the 1991 gulf war and the northern no-fly zone. That's when PKK attacks intensified, that's when the 1993 ambush happened. Then you know that KDP and PUK are the enablers of the PKK. Similarly there are enablers of ISIS which are in Syria.

As for Bashiqa I do not care too much about them staying as there are hundreds of other bigger problems,

You remember how Baghdad lost military control of the north after the 1991 gulf war and the northern no-fly zone. That's when PKK attacks intensified, that's when the 1993 ambush happened. Then you know that KDP and PUK are the enablers of the PKK. Similarly there are enablers of ISIS which are in Syria.
I'm very well aware of the issue.

What i don't understand is you guys are always trying to show us like bullies. Iraqis, Greeks, Bulgarians very one of our neighbors does it except Iran. But it's our people dying and we have to do something.

I'm very well aware of the issue.

What i don't understand is you guys are always trying to show us like bullies. Iraqis, Greeks, Bulgarians very one of our neighbors does it except Iran. But it's our people dying and we have to do something.

That's simply because Turkey isn't interfering in Iran. Turkish interference against PKK is one that is of no complaint, it's the support for KDP all the previous years, the deals with Nujaifi and the attempted meddling in liberating Mosul outside of Baghdad's command through Nujaifi's group. What this leads to is Turkish gov support for a group that operates away from Baghdad and seeks autonomy, that's what Nujaifi stands for.

The Islamic party, MB alliance in the region doesn't interest me, Nujaifi is pat of the Islamic party which is Iraq's equivelant for the MB. Politically Iran inteferes far more and all they manage to export is Mullah trash.

To add about the PKK, even Baghdad's gov said nothing about the recent operation, no opposition.

hat's simply because Turkey isn't interfering in Iran. Turkish interference against PKK is one that is of no complaint, it's the support for KDP all the previous years, the deals with Nujaifi and the attempted meddling in liberating Mosul outside of Baghdad's command through Nujaifi's group. What this leads to is Turkish gov support for a group that operates away from Baghdad and seeks autonomy, that's what Nujaifi stands for.

The Islamic party, MB alliance in the region doesn't interest me, Nujaifi is pat of the Islamic party which is Iraq's equivelant for the MB. Politically Iran inteferes far more and all they manage to export is Mullah trash.
I completely agree with you on this. We have nothing to gain from interfering to Iraq.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the issue as you guys but i think, this meddling to our neighbor countries started with our Foreign Minister Ahmet Davudoğlu (which later became PM). After Erdoğan fired him, Turkey looks like dropped it's interference policy.

To add about the PKK, even Baghdad's gov said nothing about the recent operation, no opposition.
Than we have absolutely no problem. As far as i follow, Ankara backing up central government on all of it's issues.

I completely agree with you on this. We have nothing to gain from interfering to Iraq.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the issue as you guys but i think, this meddling to our neighbor countries started with our Foreign Minister Ahmet Davudoğlu (which later became PM). After Erdoğan fired him, Turkey looks like dropped it's interference policy.

Than we have absolutely no problem. As far as i follow, Ankara backing up central government on all of it's issues.

That's quite true, it faded down after the leave of Davutlogu. Hence me personally I do not see Turkey as a problem anymore and Bashiqa base does not impact much, rather a good side to ally with against K0o0o0ordistan.

Iraq can use Turkish help to solve its corruption, governing, policing, energy problem etc. Large trade deals, lots of money flowing and less problems than with the Mullahs if you ask me, but a different opinion if you ask the Mullah follower in Iraq.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf
@2800

It's not me the ex-Sunni Ba'athist, it's your fellow Shia friends in Najaf that burn Kataib Hezbollah's HQ, all I did is explain to you what Iran's regime exports. I explained what is inside the mind of those in the video.
I never defended islamism.. I don't even care if they burn down the Iranian embassy, it would actually be fun. Pig-face khamenei believes in Ummah, Iraqi youth should show him some Ummah, just like the Bosnians, Sudanese, Morsi (MB) and many times Palestinians showed him Ummah.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom