What's new

Iraqi FM: Iran cuts flow of 42 river tributaries to Iraq without warning

Israel with all the support it gets from the west still doesn't dare to attack gaza with full scale war simply they respect the life of their soldiers while you want our soldiers involve in guerrilla war that's a big NO

We need to care about our men our soldiers their life matter
Kurds after the slam of Kirkuk retreat their ego to the normal level

We need to develop an autonomous war machines or buy them to do the job

Many Arabs in the KRG, just Arabize it further and incorporate it back into Iraq. Revoke the autonomy agreement, there will be no guerilla warfare since the mountains are not our problem.

Let Turkey give independence for the Arabs of Hatay and Southern Turkey, Assyrians, let them give independence to the Kurds, Armenians, Georgians, Greeks and others. Let Iran give independence to Iranian Arabs, Assyrians, Baloch, Azeris, Turkmen, Lurs etc.

Those two meddling entities have no problem with creating smaller states in Syria and Iraq or support stateless Kurdish monkey dictators (Barzanistan, PUK or PUKE as I call them) but let them do what they preach themselves in their own land.

Or this Afrin joke. It's Syrian land. No Turkey there. Shall not be accepted. Hopefully Al-Assad (as much as I consider it a trash regime) overruns that joke of a tiny entity. Almost every sane Syrian, let alone an nationalist, cannot look at this with good eyes.

This is another example of the current joke reality that two tiny entities (compared to the Arab world) have done what they have done. Largely Islamized and Arabized entities that have been influenced by Arabs much more than vice versa to make it even funnier and more tragicomic.

Nothing against the average person in those two nations but if Arab states pursued similar policies, they would be complaining too. Let's not be hypocritical here.

It was non-existent pre-2003 and when Syria was stable. Everyone can meddle in states at war or conflict.
Your dream of a UNITED ARAB STATES happen only and only if we Arab set the religion aside and that almost impossible alas

Your dream could have happened come to life with Naser if he was a genuine leader and smart but he was another arab ego one

Let Turkey give independence for the Arabs of Hatay and Southern Turkey, Assyrians, let them give independence to the Kurds, Armenians, Georgians, Greeks and others. Let Iran give independence to Iranian Arabs, Assyrians, Kurds, Baloch, Azeris, Turkmen, Lurs etc.

Those two meddling entities have no problem with creating smaller states in Syria and Iraq or support stateless Kurdish monkey dictators (Barzanistan, PUK or PUKE as I call them) but let them do what they preach themselves in their own land.

Or this Afrin joke. It's Syrian land. No Turkey there. Shall not be accepted. Hopefully Al-Assad (as much as I consider it a trash regime) overruns that joke of a tiny entity. Almost every sane Syrian, let alone an nationalist, cannot look at this with good eyes.

This is another example of the current joke reality that two tiny entities (compared to the Arab world) have done what they have done. Largely Islamized and Arabized entities that have been influenced by Arabs much more than vice versa to make it even funnier and more tragicomic.

Nothing against the average person in those two nations but if Arab states pursued similar policies, they would be complaining too. Let's not be hypocritical here.

It was non-existent pre-2003 and when Syria was stable. Everyone can meddle in states at war or conflict.

Loose animals everywhere.

This was the behavior of our beloved Kurdish brothers in Iraq at mid 2014 when Iraq was on its knees, they hold an anti-Arab march lol. Iraq has to hold a military march in Arbil next year, I suggest raising a statue of some former regime military commanders on Arbil citadel.

Look at these gypsies talking about throwing out Arabs, where is Saddam and his Arabization program when you need him. Kirkuk was not enough, Khuzestan should be liberated too infact when the opportunity comes. Iran can have 'Kurdish Iraq' as Kurds are actually Iranians.

Your dream of a UNITED ARAB STATES happen only and only if we Arab set the religion aside and that almost impossible alas

Your dream could have happened come to life with Naser if he was a genuine leader and smart but he was another arab ego one

You are wrong. What I wrote does not require a single state. It just requires sane leaders, more sane people to elect more saner leaders, more saner public opinion "creators" and common sense (what is in the overall interests of each Arab country and nation which is what I wrote which even those opposed admit if pressed hard enough).

All it would require is to turn the Arab League (an organization older than the UN, can you imagine that for a second?) into an EU-like organization (take the good from the EU, the EU is after all next door and we share boarders with it, maritime and almost land too) or the development of already EXISTING regional blocs such as the GCC (that could and should expand to other nearby Arab countries), the Arab Maghreb Union and others.

Not that difficult.

If we are playing old times (Arab empires and Caliphates) the recipe back then was federal entities as well and not a single centralized (not even the case anywhere in the world or in history) entity that rules from say Baghdad, Jeddah or Cairo.

As for Nasser, he was a person of his time and his views and goals are largely outdated today and has nothing to do with today's realities. Let's use even older historical personalities to prove some non-existent point.

It's time to move forward. Whenever the necessity and sanity of more increased Arab cooperate not the mutual benefit of all is mentioned, Arabs (regardless of nationality) always mention leaders like Nasser and what went on 60-40 years ago, which occurred under totally different circumstances and in another era. Not relevant to today's world. The world has changed tremendously just in the past 50 years. Probably more than the past 100 years combined.

Many Arabs in the KRG, just Arabize it further and incorporate it back into Iraq. Revoke the autonomy agreement, there will be no guerilla warfare since the mountains are not our problem.
Just like the Hindi in GCC

All those means nothing the arabization should happens in a large scale which is not in there at all

Guerrilla warfare is imminent if you want to keep it fully under your rule other wise they will use hit and run

All those means nothing the arabization should happens in a large scale which is not in there at all

Guerrilla warfare is imminent if you want to keep it fully under your rule other wise they will use hit and run

Taking Arbil is easy militarily, Pesh is quite a joke. The real problem is the reaction of the US won't be so friendly. Who wants to rule a city full of Kurds anyway, only Turkey seems happy doing these things. Important is to push north to sync up with the Turkish border, the city itself is unimportant let it be ruled by Asayish/Pesh whatever they call it.

Kuwait should be divided between KSA and Iraq. All those smaller GCC states should also be incorporated. Look at that freaking liability of Qatar and their whoring out to that Georgian uneducated populist that rules Turkey. If not for the US and Westerners being afraid/non wanting unity in the Arab world, that country would be eaten for lunch.

Saddam had his faults but his overall holy, sacred and eternal mission of moving the Arab world forward together is the only sane option. Unfortunately trash regimes like the Al-Assad (joke) prevented this among other issues.

But it will happen once again like it was the case for millennia when we were closely connected entities fighting off foreign barbarians and uncivilized hordes successfully.

When unity was lost we were overrun by barbarian Mongol hordes and the rest is history. Cannot happen again.

National states are fine and wonderful and all but look at the freaking larger picture and look which direction the world is moving toward.

Why not make even more Arab states? Let's have 40 states.:lol:

Make life even easier for regional meddling. I suggest creating a Nujaifistan for instance that is of mercy of the populist monkey Erdogan and let local kids waive Turkish flags, lol. Same can be done with the Mullah's in Najaf and Karbala. Make those cities separate entities.

Basrawis can copy Dubai, lol.

Instead let us obsess about events from 1400 years ago and discuss which sect we were born into, lol. I could not give a crap. Close all mosques, churches etc. and enforce atheism and secularism for a few years. The Chinese model. Maybe some of our monkeys will calm down and serious issues can be dealt with.

BTW I want my own little country to rule as well, lol. Play dictator and everything.
Jordan and Kuwait should be divided between Iraq and KSA and Syria

Kuwait will go to Iraq and KSA while Jordan the south should be part of hijaz and the rest should be annexed by the syrian state of greater Levant which will include parts of Jordan, entire Lebanon and the palestinian West Bank

Gaza should be under Egypt rule and Sudan also like the great Nubian and pharaonic days and the east parts of Libya and maybe some parts of chad

The western parts of Libya along with Tunis,Algeria,morocco,western desert and mouritania and some parts of Mali and sinegal should united as the greater Maghreb like the good old days of al morabetoon and al mowahidoon

Northern Yemen and Qatar with Bahrain and some parts of Kuwait should be annexed by KSA while South Yemen along with UAE should be part of Oman like the old great Omani empire which expanded to the coasts of Africa

Ahwaz and some parts of Kuwait and maybe parts of Jordan should be annexed by Iraq

Expats (non-Arab expats) are not Arabized as nobody is Arabizing them. The Pakistani (once again there are numerous ethnic groups in Pakistan there is no "Pakistani ethnic group"), Indian (same story), Bangladeshis (a bit different as most of them are Bengalis ethnically), Indonesians, Filipinos, Somalians, Ethiopians, Eritreans, Chadians etc., aside from the Arab minorities in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Indonesia, Chad etc.) expats are only living in the GCC temporary (especially new arrivals) while even those born in the GCC or at most those living for 2 generations, still retain their past identities although often their children only know GCC countries and speak Arabic as their mother tongue so excluding them, it's not the case.

Also they cannot fully integrate (Arabize) due to the system not allowing them to do so or giving them this opportunity so they are always trapped between two worlds and for instance I would have no idea which entity the children born in the GCC would have the most loyalty to (their countries of origin) or the country they were born in and grew up in.

For an "Arabization" period to take place, like with the Afro-Arabs and minorities from Iran (Iranian Arabs, not much Arabization needed lol, Southern Persians, Lurs, Baloch), Turkic minorities (Uzbeks, people from modern-day Turk originally), Bosnians, Albanians, South East Asians (people from modern-day Indonesia and Malaysia), Uyghur's, Horner Muslims (Somalis, Eritreans, Ethiopians), people from the Swahili coastline (former Omani colonies) etc. that lived in the region for centuries prior to the modern-day states, that has already taken place.

Anyway Kurds, if they want an independent land, can play games outside of Iraq and Syria where they are tiny minorities unlike in say Turkey (many more Kurds in Turkey alone than in Iraq and Syria combined) or Iran. They are not native to either Iraq or Syria.

I say flood them with Iraqi Arabs from the South and elsewhere since the Iraqi population is expected to be the largest in the Middle East not many decades from now and within a few decades they will become a minority. Already 1/3 of Barzanistan is composed of Iraqis. This can be done peacefully. It is Iraqi territory. The Barzanistan militia and the PUKE militias should have no say.

You should not accept such weak policies. Regional entities who meddle already will take advantage of this.

Hence why the blessed cleaning back in 2017 gave me so much joy and hope for the future. That absurd situation could not continue for much longer. Of course the current situation is not perfect but many times better than before. Let us hope that the same will happen in Syria (Easter and Northern).

Although I hear that most of this so-called SDF is actually composed of Syrians and when I say Syrians I do not mean Kurds who seem not to recognize the concept of Syria, Syrians etc. Just like Kakas in Iraq (most of them) btw but better to live in delusion like many older Iraqis who still believe that they want the best for the state. We see that since how many decades ago (since the monarchy) and more precisely since 2003 at full public display.

Cannot continue. Shall not be tolerated. If Iraq loses KRG the meddling entities will take the rest or try to. Mark my words.

This was the behavior of our beloved Kurdish brothers in Iraq at mid 2014 when Iraq was on its knees, they hold an anti-Arab march lol. Iraq has to hold a military march in Arbil next year, I suggest raising a statue of some former regime military commanders on Arbil citadel.

Look at these gypsies talking about throwing out Arabs, where is Saddam and his Arabization program when you need him. Kirkuk was not enough, Khuzestan should be liberated too infact when the opportunity comes. Iran can have 'Kurdish Iraq' as Kurds are actually Iranians.

These kids been pumped by some nationalist against Arab but in general most of kurds are not like that

What lot? The same lot as you.

That is already happening and much more. Status quo is satisfying and would be satisfying for most people and regions but we cannot be satisfied with mediocrity considering our glorious history and enormous potential. Those words might be big but they are facts and should be spoken about openly yet few of the leaders do so as their future depends on the status quo which is unsatisfying. This "hiding" nonsense and not speaking the truth in order not to offend some foreigners and I don't know what or native monkeys, is irrelevant.

What I wrote will offend many so-called "holy men" that preach all day long but never follow their own preaching. We all know those "holy warriors", their political parties, their populism, their programs online, their Twitter accounts etc. It's a joke largely and the same outside of the Arab world. Why continue this failure?

Those who do not want unity with their own brethren and do what is in their OWN best interests, I suggest they migrate elsewhere. We can repatriate some of the 40-50 million Arabs (one of the largest diasporas in the world) back home and it's not like numbers are or ever will be a problem to begin with.

In fact the problematic monkeys should be sent abroad. Let Turkey or regional countries take them in hope of trying to get influence in the Arab world haha. You already saw that moronic and deluded Turkish moderator (LOL) that barely writes English in action in this thread below;

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdo...shed-business-with-saudi-arabia.565252/page-7

@Malik Alashter @SALMAN F @OutOfAmmo

It was a mistake that our ancestors Arabized and Islamized those people. They should have worshipped their Siberian pagan religions that they would share with today's Eskimos. Abrahamic religions are best suited for Abrahamic/Semitic people.

For instance I would prefer the mostly Christian Latin Arabs on many fronts to replace some of the local monkeys who are obsessed about what occurred 1400 years ago (which occurred always in history - power games). Forget about this or keep it personal. You were not there and can't change anything. Let it be God's job. We don't need to hear about your interpretations 1400 years later and who is wrong etc. when none of us had anything to do with it.

Take the good and leave the outdated nonsense/bad influences. Should be very simple.

:rofl:
Actually it was mistake that they islamized them but they didn't arabized them like iran,Anatolia, central Asia and Afghanistan and the Kurds also they should have arabized Sudan entirely and Ethiopia,the Horn of Africa,chad, Mali and Senegal

I say flood them with Iraqi Arabs from the South and elsewhere since the Iraqi population is expected to be the largest in the Middle East not many decades from now and within a few decades they will become a minority. Already 1-3 of Barzanistan is composed of Iraqis.
What we really need is mass housing building in the country with that goes for buying land in there by people from the south and north and west of the country buy land for investment and make it housing then ask people to go and live there for free house make industry in there also build houses for kurds in kirkuk mosul diala and give it to them for free do the same for the sunni and shia .
This way if it happens we can talk about Iraq that is one and cant be divided but that's need time and money and men willing to do it peacefully without shedding a drop of blood or offending no ones personality

Actually it was mistake that they islamized them but they didn't arabized them like iran,Anatolia, central Asia and Afghanistan and the Kurds also they should have arabized Sudan entirely and Ethiopia,the Horn of Africa,chad, Mali and Senegal
Lool really lool the nationalism in you is exploding bro take it easy then please don't blame american intentions to export their culture

Back to reality who had watched this its one the best tv show these are really the old good days

The most tragicomical thing is that Arabs actually invented the notion of Kurd and Kurdish identity. Kurds were basically a confederation of nomadic Arabs, Anatolians and Northwestern Iranian (majority latter) who roamed the Zagros mountains and a few of the nearby lowlands. Initially before adopting one of the Northwestern Iranian languages, there were Arabic speaking "Kurdish" confederations and tribes composed of mostly ethnic Arabs. Kurds have intermarried with Arabs for many centuries. For instance the most famous (so-called as this is not fully proven) Kurdish family, the Saladdin lineage, are today found in mostly Hijaz and Jordan and are totally Arabized and identify as Arabs.

There are different theories about the origin of name Kurd. According to one theory, it originates in Middle Persian as kwrt-, a term for "nomad; tent-dweller".[Note 1] After the Muslim conquest of Persia, this term is adopted into Arabic as kurd-, and was used specifically of nomadic tribes.[Note 2]

Some of them have also absorbed some elements from Semitic,[18][22][23][24][25] Turkic[26][27][28][29] and Armenian people.[18][30][31][32][33][34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Kurds

The notion of "Kurds" (people) was first recorded several centuries after Hijrah. Recent invention. All this nonsense of some 2500 year old history are unproven and baseless theories.

That is why there is no "Kurdish history" anywhere in Northern Iraq or Northern Syria that is more than 1000 years old, lol. Even the city names are of Semitic origin. It's a bit of a joke.

Many of those Kurds in the video most likely cluster genetically with Arabs so even funnier watching their nonsense in action. If Arabs wanted to kill all the Kurds (who were barely a few million (2-3) 100 years ago) it would have been done centuries ago. However Arabs never committed a single genocide against any ethnic group. Left all historical sites alone too. Yet much and failed propaganda is employed to no avail for sane people.

These kids been pumped by some nationalist against Arab but in general most of kurds are not like that

Yes, the older generation are more sane. The youth have been brainwashed due to Barzanistani policies that is why we see such absurd lynching culture in Barzanistan. Meanwhile Kurds that live outside of Northern Iraq among Iraqis, nobody is harming them. Feyli Kurds (Arabized and Iraqi patriots) do not suffer from this disease.

Can you imagine the peaceful Afro Arabs in the South and elsewhere behave like Barzanistani drones? Never. And their history is more sad for many of them (not all were slaves, many visited holy sites and stayed). Yet they love their lands. Afro-Arabs are great people. No problem with them. Barzanistanis can learn from them.

Theyre one of the best no doubt they have no problem with us and we have no problem with simply they are part of us

Not known overly too many Afro-Arabs but those that I have known were peaceful and largely warm and kind people. No problems between Arabs and the few million Afro-Arabs indeed. They have integrated completely. Once again, the destructive Barzanistani and PUKE drones have something to learn here. If not, they will soon be overrun.

@SALMAN F

:lol:هههههه

You are absolutely correct. Arab unity is dead. The vision and plan for an Arab united utopia will be written by Saif Al-Arab. I have to give it to him, he would do it the best. But his arab-centric superity complex+ denial of some key,unchaing truths about the middle east makes him more of a dreamer than a realist.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom