What's new

Iraqi FM: Iran cuts flow of 42 river tributaries to Iraq without warning

Iran (Mullah's) were the ones that started the provocations against Iraq (actually it was the previous Iranian regime led by the Shah that already back then supported Kurdish separatists against Baghdad - this is well recorded in history books). It was the same Iranian Mullah's that after gaining power through executing all other political enemies (communists mostly but not only) that started the hostile behavior by calling neighborly regimes and countries for being led by "kafirs" and "Western puppets". Khomeini's hostile speeches are out there as well.

It was the same Khomeini that prolonged the war as well.

THe irony here was that KSA and Iran had rather cordial ties prior to 1979. Iran's main dispute with Arabs were 3 useless (overall islands, as KSA for instance is home to almost 1500 islands, many more than all Iranian islands combined) disputed islands with the newly formed UAE federation and the Shah's support for stateless Kurdish separatists in Northern Iraq.
Shah Support for Kurd people was due to Saddam nonsense about Arvand-Rud if memory serve me correct.

Kuwait should be divided between KSA and Iraq. All those smaller GCC states should also be incorporated. Look at that freaking liability of Qatar and their whoring out to that Georgian uneducated populist that rules Turkey. If not for the US and Westerners being afraid/non wanting unity in the Arab world, that country would be eaten for lunch.

Saddam had his faults but his overall holy, sacred and eternal mission of moving the Arab world forward together is the only sane option. Unfortunately trash regimes like the Al-Assad (joke) prevented this among other issues.

But it will happen once again like it was the case for millennia when we were closely connected entities fighting off foreign barbarians and uncivilized hordes successfully.

When unity was lost we were overrun by barbarian Mongol hordes and the rest is history. Cannot happen again.

National states are fine and wonderful and all but look at the freaking larger picture and look which direction the world is moving toward.

Why not make even more Arab states? Let's have 40 states.:lol:

Make life even easier for regional meddling. I suggest creating a Nujaifistan for instance that is of mercy of the populist monkey Erdogan and let local kids waive Turkish flags, lol. Same can be done with the Mullah's in Najaf and Karbala. Make those cities separate entities.

Basrawis can copy Dubai, lol.

Instead let us obsess about events from 1400 years ago and discuss which sect we were born into, lol. I could not give a crap. Close all mosques, churches etc. and enforce atheism and secularism for a few years. The Chinese model. Maybe some of our monkeys will calm down and serious issues can be dealt with.

BTW I want my own little country to rule as well, lol. Play dictator and everything.
that's the problem with Saddam , he wanted to make Arab Great (precisely Sunni Arab , more accurately Sunni Arab from his tribe) He forgot that Iraq had Shia Arab, Kurd and Turkeman . if he was fair with them ,I assure you nobody could incite them to raise against him

The most tragicomical thing is that Arabs actually invented the notion of Kurd and Kurdish identity. Kurds were basically a confederation of nomadic Arabs, Anatolians and Northwestern Iranian (majority latter) who roamed the Zagros mountains and a few of the nearby lowlands. Initially before adopting one of the Northwestern Iranian languages, there were Arabic speaking "Kurdish" confederations and tribes composed of mostly ethnic Arabs. Kurds have intermarried with Arabs for many centuries. For instance the most famous (so-called as this is not fully proven) Kurdish family, the Saladdin lineage, are today found in mostly Hijaz and Jordan and are totally Arabized and identify as Arabs.

There are different theories about the origin of name Kurd. According to one theory, it originates in Middle Persian as kwrt-, a term for "nomad; tent-dweller".[Note 1] After the Muslim conquest of Persia, this term is adopted into Arabic as kurd-, and was used specifically of nomadic tribes.[Note 2]

Some of them have also absorbed some elements from Semitic,[18][22][23][24][25] Turkic[26][27][28][29] and Armenian people.[18][30][31][32][33][34]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Kurds

The notion of "Kurds" (people) was first recorded several centuries after Hijrah. Recent invention. All this nonsense of some 2500 year old history are unproven and baseless theories.

That is why there is no "Kurdish history" anywhere in Northern Iraq or Northern Syria that is more than 1000 years old, lol. Even the city names are of Semitic origin. It's a bit of a joke.

Many of those Kurds in the video most likely cluster genetically with Arabs so even funnier watching their nonsense in action. If Arabs wanted to kill all the Kurds (who were barely a few million (2-3) 100 years ago) it would have been done centuries ago. However Arabs never committed a single genocide against any ethnic group. Left all historical sites alone too. Yet much and failed propaganda is employed to no avail for sane people.

Yes, the older generation are more sane. The youth have been brainwashed due to Barzanistani policies that is why we see such absurd lynching culture in Barzanistan. Meanwhile Kurds that live outside of Northern Iraq among Iraqis, nobody is harming them. Feyli Kurds (Arabized and Iraqi patriots) do not suffer from this disease.

Can you imagine the peaceful Afro Arabs in the South and elsewhere behave like Barzanistani drones? Never. And their history is more sad for many of them (not all were slaves, many visited holy sites and stayed). Yet they love their lands. Afro-Arabs are great people. No problem with them. Barzanistanis can learn from them.
there are mention of tribes in mountainous area of Turkey and Syria in 2500 year old Greek stories that are very similar to origin of Kurd as we knew today .
if you are intrested the story is about retreat of 10,000 Greek mercenary from Achamenide empire.

Already 1/3 of Barzanistan is made up of Iraqi Arabs. Birth rates among Iraqi Arabs (Sunni as well as Shia and everything in between) are higher than the Kurdish ones. Flooding Barzanistan and restoring the historical legitimacy and past status quo, would not be much of a challenge. Nor illegal as per the constitution that gives the same Barzanistan autonomy. That is what is going to happen eventually.
wont suggest doing ,that if I were you .
Iraq have enough problem of its own let not add overpopulation to that , also if you do that the Kurd will go to Uncle Sam and moan about genocide and ethnic cleansing and changing population demographic ,and give westerner enough ammunition to make problem for Iraq internationally.

Iran cuts your water and you will sanction Turkey, some nice logic you got over there.
Its not like Iran cut those small rivers , what Iran do in those areas are done on Karun and Karkha , to bo honnest Karun have no meaningful effect on Iraq water crisis it join at the end of Shat-Al-Arab and build Arvand-rud which don't have that much effect on iraq water.
Iraq can make claim about karkhah , but the problem with Karkha is not that Iran cut the flow , the flow is open but the region have a serious drought in last 5-6 years and really there is no water to go there these are the picture of source of Karkhe several years ago and now and sadly this year there was even less rain than previous year in those area
139312291522457274957634_resize.jpg

834499.jpg

1764869-600x400.jpg

the problem is in middle-east from turkey to Syria to Jordan to Iraq to Iran to KSA to Yemen to .... we waste water , in farms we use technique to Irrigate land that were in Use since the time of prophet Noah instead of using modern technique , in cities we waste water . the solution is not sanction each other . the answer is everybody sit down and again learn how to use water.

Americans..

All Iran does is blame great Satan USA for all of its problems. You're too stuck with the image of Iran you have in your mind, not the real Iran of today. It's no less backward than Iraq or another Arab state when it comes to social fabric, infact regime wise its worse.
it is nice that you think you know the iran of today better than me.

what the regime does is not what the people do. the US has put the biggest sanctions ever on Iran so obviously it is logical to blame the US for many of iran's problems, but the people also know that most of the problems are because of mismanagement and corruption.

You shouldn't take up the words of some lunatics in PDF. Turkey has zero territorial claims on Iraq.

Well, as far as i follow there is a great deal of Turkification going on Afrin and Al-Bab....If Syria remains to be a failed state, i think we might annex those lands in the future. Arabs in Syria coming to Al-Bab and Afrin to live under Turkish administration which provides security and functioning social structure. (Hospitals, Schools, Jobs, Running electricity and water, Farming, etc...)

Let us hope so.

That is correct but it surprised me to see that many Turks (supposedly they were/are Turks although you never know on the internet) here on PDF and elsewhere make such claims on ancient Iraqi/Arab/Semitic territory.

Turkification is not the way forward as those local Syrian Arabs won't lose their Arab identity. Even Turkish Arabs, who predate the Turkic migrations to Anatolia, many of them, speak very old Arabic dialects to this day. We had @Full Moon talk about his visit to Istanbul where his taxi driver was a Turkish Arab (not a Syrian refugee) from Ar-Ruha (or Urfa as it is called in English) who spoke an Arabic dialect very close to Najdi Arabic. Very old migrations from back then when Arabs (Umayyad and Abbasid) controlled/ruled/inhabited about half of modern-day Turkey (Southern and Eastern). Most Turkish Arabs (not Syrian refugees or other Arab refugees) are not too visible in the Turkish society (many well-known Turkish people have Arab origins) as they are assimilated and consider themselves as Turks. It is not a troublesome community and do not seek independence in say Hatay or elsewhere.

That is one thing, another thing is that this approach will only create hostility with Syria ruled by Al-Assad (that I consider as a trash regime even much prior to 2011 as explained in this very thread) and any future Syrian regimes/governments.

Turkey can look after its own interests (a legitimate thing) but annexing Syrian land and "Turkification" attempts on non-Turks won't be seen positively by vast majority of Syrians and Arabs. This is no different from what Israel is doing against largely helpless Palestinians in small West Bank and tiny Gaza or some of the Iranian Mullah's negative meddling.

Turkey is not seen by an enemy by Arabs overall if not pursuing hostile policies against Arabs. In fact it is in the best interests of Turkey to have cordial ties with Arab and positive ties due to the enormous market that the Arab world is. It would be foolish to destroy this potentially cordial relationship based on unrealistic dreams. What happened 100 years ago is no longer relevant similar to what happened 500 years ago (1517) when "Arabs were betrayed after 1000 years of rule of the Caliphate".

The main external problems of Arabs (most are found within the Arab regimes and their policies) overall are limited to the negative role of the Iranian Mullah regime by large and Israel's policy against Palestine and Palestinians. That list should not be extended with Turkey's name on it. Unfortunately Erdogan has made some idiotic policies if you ask me in regards to Arab countries. A nationalistic regime/government would be better but that is the choice of Turks and apparently most prefer Erdogan since he is ruling for almost 20 years now.

Shah Support for Kurd people was due to Saddam nonsense about Arvand-Rud if memory serve me correct.

that's the problem with Saddam , he wanted to make Arab Great (precisely Sunni Arab , more accurately Sunni Arab from his tribe) He forgot that Iraq had Shia Arab, Kurd and Turkeman . if he was fair with them ,I assure you nobody could incite them to raise against him

there are mention of tribes in mountainous area of Turkey and Syria in 2500 year old Greek stories that are very similar to origin of Kurd as we knew today .
if you are intrested the story is about retreat of 10,000 Greek mercenary from Achamenide empire.

wont suggest doing ,that if I were you .
Iraq have enough problem of its own let not add overpopulation to that , also if you do that the Kurd will go to Uncle Sam and moan about genocide and ethnic cleansing and changing population demographic ,and give westerner enough ammunition to make problem for Iraq internationally.

I believe it had other goals and was part of his nonsense fairytale "Aryan" policy. Also he probably dreamt of annexing Northern Iraq. This interference occurred when Iraq was a monarchy also. Shatt al-Arab had little to do with this policy.

Never talked about Saddam Hussein as a leader or his policy in this thread other than me agreeing with his views of greater Arab cooperation between regimes (countries). As for annexing militarily, that is not realistic nowadays, but I believe that some of the current small Arab states will join larger neighboring ones as they will have a hard time surviving on their own in the future in my opinion. Also I believe in greater unification and not greater fragmentation as we already have 20 + Arab countries and in theory we could have 200. Not needed.

BTW it is a myth that Saddam Hussein (at least initially) only cared about his tribe, Sunni Arabs etc. Statistics show a different picture.

No mention of any Kurds in any history recordings or even the word Kurds until Arabs invented the notion "Kurd". Northern Syria and Northern Iraq are ancient Semitic lands. That is why there is no ancient "Kurdish history" anywhere and why everywhere you walk in Northern Syria and Iraq there are Semitic and Arab remains everywhere you walk. Including all city names, their original and current names, are all of Arab/Semitic origins.

Most modern-day Kurds in Northern Iraq are migrants (nomads) from Iran originally. Those 1.5 million Kurds in Syria, they are mostly remnants of Turkish/Anatolian Kurds. Then you have Arab and Anatolian nomads who joined those Kurdish tribes ages ago and assimilated through intermarriage as in Iraq too.

Northern Iraq is Iraqi land (ancient Arab and Semitic lands moreover) and Iraqi citizens should live and move freely in every inch of Iraqi territory. Already 1/3+ of the population is Iraqi Arab. Kurds, until proven otherwise officially, are Iraqi citizens and according to the same Iraqi constitution that gives them autonomy, they cannot deny entry of Iraqi citizens. Although some rogue elements try.

In fact it is the Assyrians and oldest Arab remnants in Northern Iraq (that predate Kurdish migrations) that should talk about imaginary "genocides" and "assimilation" since they were flooded by Kurds. Now it is time to reverse this.

If this will not be done (relocation of Iraqi citizens to Northern Iraq), so-called KRG will remain a torn in the eye of Iraq and they will continue to sabotage Iraq. In Eastern Turkey their birthrates are higher than Turks elsewhere but in Iraq they are not higher than Arab birth rates. Therefore they cannot use this tactic. Instead they should be victims of their own old tactic.

As I said it cannot be that Iran and Turkey accept Kurdish autonomy in Iraq and Syria (or even theoretically speaking tiny independent Kurdish states) while not doing either back home. That is called hypocrisy and should not be accepted by Iraqis nor Syrians who far outnumber Kurds in both countries.

We have already seen the rogue behavior of certain Kurdish elements in Syria in Northern and Eastern Syria in regards to Arabs, Assyrians and Turkmens there. Should not be tolerated.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf
@2800

It's not me the ex-Sunni Ba'athist, it's your fellow Shia friends in Najaf that burn Kataib Hezbollah's HQ, all I did is explain to you what Iran's regime exports. I explained what is inside the mind of those in the video.

Good. Let them burn it all. Those are headquarters of cancerous anti-Iraqi and anti-Arab elements that are sabotaging Iraq from within on behalf of a failed, backward and hostile (historically too) foreign regime. Should have been burned down ages ago by the people with the support of IRAQI institutions.

What a coincidence that I created this thread and exactly the day after protests in mostly Southern Iraq began and what I wrote many protestors (Iraqi Shia Arabs) were saying (shouting) openly themselves. A Nigerian troll in this thread knew better though.:lol:

What a funny and absurd world that we are living in.

Arab mentality issue exists. But this likewise exists in our fellow British Poorsian who just made the comment. Iranian society is not healthy.

No it's not, still Mullah controlled.

Americans..

All Iran does is blame great Satan USA for all of its problems. You're too stuck with the image of Iran you have in your mind, not the real Iran of today. It's no less backward than Iraq or another Arab state when it comes to social fabric, infact regime wise its worse.

:lol::enjoy:

Even the Americans have noted the tendency of Arabs states to blame their every ill on Iran.

Not sure if you are not a false-flagger but blaming Arabs for all the ills in Iran, seems to be a national sport in Iran that has lasted for 1400 years. Let us not discuss who is more obsessed about who. With all due respect to Iran, you are historically not comparable to the Arab world (nowhere near the same amount of ancient civilizations, similar impact on the world and history), no comparison economically, geographically, landmass, resources, military power (combined), potential, population etc.

In fact just clicking on your user history and what do I notice? You crying about Iran being Muslim and "Arabs converting you by the sword". You just proved my comment above right.:lol: I guess the Persian empire was created by giving out flowers, right?:lol:

What is wrong with your avatar and name also? You should have called yourself Gulf Of Oman 1906 or Arabian Sea 1906 since you border both.:crazy::rofl: Dude Arabs have numerous gulfs, lakes, rivers, SEAS etc. named after us stretching from Oman to Morocco. The name "Persian Gulf" does not bother me or 99% of all Arabs since mostly Arabs inhabit it (even on the Iranian side) and we all know that this is not the original name of the gulf. It's original names were Semitic names since the oldest civilizations next to it are Semitic civilizations native to Arab lands. Whether Sumer, Dilmun, Magan or others.

You call the
intentionally recognized Shatt al-Arab for Arvand Rud or something alike while many Arabs call the Persian Gulf for the Arabian Gulf. Same story. Get over it. For all I care, you can start calling the Arabian Sea for the Persian Sea or the Gulf of Oman for the Gulf of Iran.

Last edited:
I like this news but I would have preferred that Iraq would be self-sufficient in this regard.

Iraq seeks Saudi help with energy crisis as protests continue

Oil-rich Basra province has erupted in protests over corruption and dismal services [Getty]

The New Arab

Date of publication: 17 July, 2018
A senior Iraqi delegation is heading to Saudi Arabia to discuss possible assistance with its energy and electricity crisis, which is partly responsible for the ongoing bloody protests in Basra province.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi tasked a high-level team of ministers to travel to Riyadh on July 18, an Iraqi official statement said on Tuesday.

This comes after Iran scaled back the quantity of electricity shared with Iraq, as Tehran grapples with its own domestic tensions and over overdue debts, according to reports.

"Planning Minister Salman al-Jumaili will head a delegation including the minister of oil and transport and senior officials to Saudi Arabia to discuss several bilateral issues... led by the electricity and fuel issue," a statement from the planning ministry said on Tuesday.

According to local reports, Abadi will also dispatch the minister of electricity to Riyadh this week to sign urgent energy agreements, as part of his bid to contain the fallout from power shortages in southern Iraq this summer.

Abadi had earlier said Iran was suspending electricity transmission to southern Iraq.

The protests in southern Iraq entered their second week on Monday, with anger erupted over the government's inability to tackle unemployment and basic services.

Two people were killed in Basra on Sunday, following an incident outside the governor's headquarters, while on Friday protesters stormed Najaf's airport, prompting flight cancellations.

Iraqi counter-terrorism forces were deployed across the capital Baghdad on Tuesday, as anti-government rallies continued into their second week, putting social problems and a lack of basic services - including electricity - under the spotlight.

A number of Middle East airlines - including FlyDubai, Emirates, Royal Jordanian and Oman Air - have cancelled flights to a number of cities in Iraq hit by the unrest.

Meanwhile, police used batons and rubber pipes to disperse a crowd of around 250 people, who have gathered to protest outside the Zubair oilfield, near Basra.

The demonstration of mostly young Iraqis, demanded jobs or better paid work at the oilfield.

Abadi vowed on Tuesday allocate funds for water and electricity in Basra, one of the key complaints of disgruntled citizens.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/n...s-saudi-help-with-crisis-as-protests-continue

IRAQI MIN. OF PLANNING TO VISIT SAUDI ARABIA IN BID TO RESOLVE ELECTRICITY ISSUE

BAGHDAD –– The Minister of Planning Salman al-Jumaili, who heads the Iraqi side in the Iraqi-Saudi Council, is scheduled to head to Jeddah on Wednesday to lead a high-level delegation to discuss a number of issues, including energy.

The ministry's press office said in a statement on Tuesday (July 17) that the visit of the Minister of Planning, Jumaili, with an accompanying delegation, comes at the behest of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

For his part, Jumaili said that the delegation would discuss with the Saudi side a number of important issues within the framework of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council and points out that the energy issue, which includes electricity and fuel, will be one of the most important topics to be discussed with the Saudis.

He added that the delegation will also discuss other issues related to the activation of air, sea, and land transport between the two countries.

The sources revealed earlier that the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, intends to dispatch Jumaili and Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi to Saudi Arabia this week to sign contracts in the energy sector, as part of his efforts to meet some of the electricity needs in southern Iraq.

(NRT)

http://www.nrttv.com/en/News.aspx?id=2587&MapID=2

Report: New phase of financial cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Iraq

July 18, 2018 Walter

Commercial Bank of Iraq inaugurates a branch …

arabic

18/07/2018 – 11:46

Economy / Iraq

The Saudi-Iraqi relations have entered into a new stage of financial cooperation after the Iraqi Commercial Bank was allowed to open a branch in Saudi Arabia in a step described by a Saudi official as strengthening the Iraqi financial structure and contributing to the stability of prices before the situation. Current geopolitical situation, taking advantage of the advantages of the fourth best banking system after Canada, Australia and Singapore.

Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper quoted Talaat Hafez, Secretary General of the Committee for Information and Banking Awareness and the official spokesman of the Saudi banks, as saying that approving the license for the Iraqi Trade Bank to open a branch in the Kingdom would be beneficial to the State of Iraq, the Iraqi Bank and the Saudi banking sector, .

Hafiz added that the bank’s entry into the Saudi market will achieve several positive advantages for the Iraqi banking system in the first place. The Saudi banking environment is considered one of the best banking environments at the Arab, regional and international levels in terms of strength, Banking Payment Systems.

He noted that under Fitch’s global rating, the Saudi banking sector was the fourth best banking system in the world, after Canada, Australia and Singapore, meaning that the Iraqi banking system through the presence of the Iraqi Commercial Bank in the Saudi market would benefit from a financial environment Banking that has the advantages of this stage of the global rating.

Hafez expected that the Iraqi banking system will benefit through the existence of this bank in a safe and strong banking environment in the Kingdom, to create a state of stability in the Iraqi financial and banking market, in addition to benefiting from the manpower, purchasing and consumerism, which is more than 32 million people, A vast geographical area, and the delivery of its services in the future, to different parts of the Kingdom.

image-2160.jpg

Hafez explained that the emergence of Iraqi banking in the Saudi market represents one of the fruits of political understanding between the leaders of the two countries, which strengthens relations, and strengthens the comprehensive strategic partnerships between Riyadh and Baghdad, as well as its contribution to improving the level of awareness and quality, which will contribute in one way or another to the stability of the banking system and the price Drainage and counteracting its oscillations, resulting from turbulence in the region.

Hafez pointed out that there are currently 26 licenses for banks operating in the Kingdom market, of which 12 are Saudi banks, and the rest are non-Saudi banks. Thus, the existence of the Commercial Bank of Iraq, beside these banks, provides a range of options from banks in terms of providing the best service to the client from this package Of banks in terms of prices, services and products.

The outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided to send a ministerial delegation to Saudi Arabia after Iran refused to resume the sale of electricity to Iraq, which is witnessing demonstrations in its southern cities to protest the widespread unemployment and corruption and lack of basic services, especially electricity at a time when Iraq is a heat wave in which temperatures reach 50 centigrade.

The Iraqi Electricity Ministry failed to convince the Iranian side to resume the sale of electricity to Iraq and said it would resort to “an alternative plan.”

The senior Iraqi delegation is due to arrive in Saudi Arabia on Wednesday, headed by the head of the Iraqi side of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, Planning Minister Salman Jumaili.

The council was established in June 2017 in an effort to improve troubled relations between Baghdad and Riyadh.

The visit comes at the behest of Abbadi, according to a statement issued by the office of Jumaili, and see him (Basneoz) .

The delegation includes the ministers of oil Abdul Jalab al-Luaibi and electricity Qassim Fahdawi and transport Kazem Vajan al-Hamami and a number of directors-general in a number of ministries.

“The delegation will discuss with the Saudi side a number of important issues and issues within the framework of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council,” the statement said.

He added that “energy, which includes electricity and fuel will be one of the most important files to be discussed with the Saudi side … The delegation will also discuss other issues related to the activation of air transport, sea and land between the two countries.”

Iraq , Saudi Arabia ,

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/2017-01-26-12-23-03/452700

https://search4dinar.wordpress.com/...al-cooperation-between-saudi-arabia-and-iraq/

Also good news.

LOL.

@SALMAN F @OutOfAmmo

Last edited:
Iran is Iraq's guardian. Guardians do have to have control and authority first though. Iraq didnt voluntarily allow Iran to do that though and Iraq is xenophobic, but there are workarounds.

Militarily if anyone was the 'guardian' which doesn't exist it would be the US which is the first external force the ISF can call upon for intervention, Iran can do little other than supply ground troops which Iraq has enough of and they're more experienced than Iran's in ground warfare. Air force wise Iraq has more modern tactical strike capability than Iran so i'm not sure what guardian role you're referring to other than some Mullah talk that is angering Iraqis, which is a great thing.

Your entire post can be countered but i've got better things to do, if I recall you indeed said the KRG would drown Iraq and that the US would be on their side till eternity, this is due to your lack of insight which is not to blame as foreigners can rarely match natives who are informed.

Militarily if anyone was the 'guardian' which doesn't exist it would be the US which is the first external force the ISF can call upon for intervention, Iran can do little other than supply ground troops which Iraq has enough of and they're more experienced than Iran's in ground warfare. Air force wise Iraq has more modern tactical strike capability than Iran so i'm not sure what guardian role you're referring to other than some Mullah talk that is angering Iraqis, which is a great thing.

Your entire post can be countered but i've got better things to do, if I recall you indeed said the KRG would drown Iraq and that the US would be on their side till eternity, this is due to your lack of insight which is not to blame as foreigners can rarely match natives who are informed.

Indeed. Big words from a Nigerian Wannabe Arab Mullah regime supporter. IRGC terrorists and Iranian border guards are killed on a weekly basis by barefooted stateless Kurds and Baloch in the border areas.

11 just today.

https://en.trend.az/iran/politics/2931961.html

BTW the stateless Biji Biji Kurds in KRG should fight with their Mullah brothers across the border. A match made in heaven.

There is a reason why that cancerous regime is only good at creating proxies (a few Arabs doing all the fighting) similar to how it was the Iranian Arabs that were the first line of defense during the Iraq-Iran war.

They would not last against Arabs (as throughout history) long in foreign lands let alone in a direct confrontation. The Iraqi army is nowadays much more battle-hardened and experienced. Similarly the Saudi Arabian and Arab armies after 3 years of war in Yemen.

Protests are continuing in the South and some roads have even been blocked by protestors. Luckily less than 15 people have died in those protests in the past 2-3 weeks.

Due to the political chaos after the parliamentary elections, things have been boiling over. Add to that the corruption, ineffective economic planning, electricity blackout and water shortages, economic budget problems and a lot of youth (growing) that wants better opportunities.

I talked about this ages ago elsewhere (Iraqi, Arab and English forums) and even many times in person but the usual excuses were given. Now everything turns out as I have always been saying. In fact it has been visible always. Talked about an highly inefficient and corrupt system, a constitution that was forced upon the nation and people (by large) and the need to change it in order to change the political system for a more effective and less sectarian oriented politics. The whole situation with the North is self-explanatory as well. A mess.

Symptomatic that half of the ballots were burned down in that suspicious fire at the beginning of June. We all know who was behind that.

Obviously we know where this anger comes from and where it is aimed at. At corrupt politicians and in particular elements in the Iraqi political system and certain militias allied to a certain foreign cancerous incompetent regime (Iran) that ironically faces the same challenges at home.

Monarchies in the region have been much better at combating those challenges more effectively. Even the likes of Jordan which is not a rich (resource) country.

My solution is simple and I have talked about it before but all the details are best discussed among Iraqis and Arabs. Certain changes in the society need to occur and this goes for other Arab countries as well (mentality wise) but that's for another discussion altogether.

Iraq needs a MbS. A young, ambitious and visionary leader who is not afraid of making controversial but necessary changes. A pragmatic leader.

Al-Abadi was a good leader actually (maybe not the strongman that is needed), however a million times better than the cancer that is Al-Maliki and his incompetent monkeys (no names mentioned). The voters (unbelievable that the idiot Hadi al-Amiri received more votes) wanted it differently. Too much brainwashing from those anti-Iraqi institutions that teach loyalty to clerics and political parties over that of the country, land and people. After all many actual traitors are leading those political parties. (Hadi Al-Amiri). People who proudly fought against their own country and people on behalf of foreigners.

Unfortunately such monkeys are found among Hezbollah sellouts in tiny Southern Lebanon and among the Houthi terrorist cult.

A good pathetic example.

We need much more of this.

Eventually the historical normality will return but for the sake of Iraq, it would be better (to put it mildly) if this process (necessary) occurred quicker. It will take some time. Maybe even 1 generation. However there is light at the end of the tunnel. The youth will not tolerate status quo much longer.

This won't come for free. Sacrifices (lives will be lost) will occur. However if the ongoing incompetence continues even more lives will be lost.

Last edited:
Indeed. Big words from a Nigerian Wannabe Arab Mullah regime supporter. IRGC terrorists and Iranian border guards are killed on a weekly basis by barefooted stateless Kurds and Baloch in the border areas.

11 just today.

https://en.trend.az/iran/politics/2931961.html

BTW the stateless Biji Biji Kurds in KRG should fight with their Mullah brothers across the border. A match made in heaven.

There is a reason why that cancerous regime is only good at creating proxies (a few Arabs doing all the fighting) similar to how it was the Iranian Arabs that were the first line of defense during the Iraq-Iran war.

They would not last against Arabs (as throughout history) long in foreign lands let alone in a direct confrontation. The Iraqi army is nowadays much more battle-hardened and experienced. Similarly the Saudi Arabian and Arab armies after 3 years of war in Yemen.
Not daily, nor weekly. Also Iran has a policy to place locals as border guards. All of those killed by Pjak were local Kurds. Saudi have more casualties on their borders compared to Iran.

Not daily, nor weekly. Also Iran has a policy to place locals as border guards. All of those killed by Pjak were local Kurds. Saudi have more casualties on their borders compared to Iran.

Not even close. 1000's upon 1000's of Iranian border guards have been killed along the Pakistani (Baloch) and Afghan border (drug smugglers but not only) since 1979. Not even talking about the Iraqi-Iranian border. In KSA the number of killed border guards since the inception of the modern-day state, is not even above 1000.

The only border that has historically been unstable is the 2000 km long Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border and that too only during conflicts in Yemen. In the past 3 years it has been the most dangerous era.

Drugs smuggled into KSA from Yemen were and are mostly done by hired drug mulls (kids) and not armed drug smugglers like at your eastern border. There was/is no armed insurgency either, other than the Houthi terrorist cult.

If looking at the incidents of terrorist/armed attacks across the world, border attacks in Iran often pop up. Whether the border with the likes of Pakistan and Afghanistan or with Iraq. No context here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_June_2018

Anyway my other points in that post still stand and this one too in fact.

Not even close. 1000's upon 1000's of Iranian border guards have been killed along the Pakistani (Baloch) and Afghan border (drug smugglers but not only) since 1979. Not even talking about the Iraqi-Iranian border. In KSA the number of killed border guards since the inception of the modern-day state, is not even above 1000.

The only border that has historically been unstable is the 2000 km long Saudi Arabian-Yemeni and that too only during conflicts in Yemen. In the past 3 years it has been the most dangerous era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_July_2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_June_2018

Drugs smuggled into KSA from Yemen were mostly done by fired drug mulls (kids) and not armed drug smugglers like at your eastern border. There was no armed insurgency either.

If looking at the incidents of terrorist/armed attacks across the world, border attacks in Iran often pop up. Whether the border with the likes of Pakistan and Afghanistan or with Iraq. No context here.

Anyway my other points still stand and this one too in fact.
I'm not talking about wars or 100 years ago. I'm talking about the current situation, last 5 years. Statistics show that there are more deaths due to terror attacks in Saudi Arabia compared to Iran. Iran is relatively safe, being a country surrounded by war ridden countries and subject to sanctions and agressive policy by USA.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_terrorist_incidents_by_country

I'm not talking about wars or 100 years ago. I'm talking about the current situation, last 5 years. Statistics show that there are more deaths due to terror attacks in Saudi Arabia compared to Iran. Iran is relatively safe, being a country surrounded by war ridden countries and subject to sanctions and agressive policy by USA.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/Mapped-Terror-threat-around-the-world/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_terrorist_incidents_by_country

I am talking about relatively frequent border attacks that have claimed the lives of 1000's upon 1000's of Iranian border guards (something that the Mullah regime has even talked about publicly) since just 1979 alone. No wars involved here. A war is what is going on in Yemen although it is not a too bloody war. Less than 3300 casualties a year.

Terrorist attacks in KSA can be counted on a few hands. Compared to population and size, it is the lowest amount in the entire region.

Border attacks are very much terrorist attacks as well.

More red dots in Iran than in KSA.

Historically much more as well (MKO) etc. that killed what, some 15.000-20.000 Iranians.

Terrorism in KSA was at its highest between 2003 and 2006 when Al-Qaeda tried to create trouble but they were dealt with very effectively and this is well-known even in Western media.

A new documentary came out about this recently called "Path of Blood".

Anyway I never wrote daily but weekly and even if it is not weekly it is occurring rather frequently (at least a few times monthly) as seen on the links that I linked too (List of Terrorist Incidents on Wikipedia).

Off-topic too so ending it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom