What's new

Iraqi anti terrorism general passed away

Everybody can write a book in the US..The Donald has wrote many by hiring writers, I can too...The truth can be verified on the field..and pictures we get from Iraq are not that reassuring...If foreign forces are still based in your country, it means that they are needed..Period!

Someone promote Ceylal to senior advisor to the US, Iraq, Iran every country there is, **** reading anything about it! Just look at pictures and 'there are US bases in Iraq' Enough information to form conclusions

If that is the truth..Then, why Americans SF are still based in Iraq as well as the Brits, the French and others...You may be serious about your country in getting it cleaned up, but the reality your armed forces are very limited in what they can accomplish by their loyalty...which always to the tribe they belong to before the state, and religious sect is definitively a handicap....
Their presence not due to our ability TBH their presence never prevent any attack on our civilians and their presence didn't free our cities

It'so ur boys who defeated ISIS not them! actually they were talking about 10-15 years for us to get rid of those scums called isis

They're their on the border of Syria and Iraq for some other reason

You were the same on cheering for Peshmerga and their fake bravery saying they should teach the Iraqis how to fight, then what happened?

You're not so accurate with anything.

You were the same on cheering for Peshmerga and their fake bravery saying they should teach the Iraqis how to fight, then what happened?

The defeat of peshmerga is a clear image of how capable our forces are TBH we already shacked some insecure entities in the region

Check mate

Peshmerga showed their bravery..They were women fighting the devil..they were free and they showed it...and they always have my respect..because it is deifficult to be a women in the Muslim world...
I didn’t say they should teach Iraqis how to fight..I said Iraqis need to marry Peshmergas for their Genes can permeate in the Iraqi body and gave him a spine...so when you quote me, quote right...

Peshmerga showed their bravery..They were women fighting the devil..they were free and they showed it...and they always have my respect..because it is deifficult to be a women in the Muslim world...
I didn’t say they should teach Iraqis how to fight..I said Iraqis need to marry Peshmergas for their Genes can permeate in the Iraqi body and gave him a spine...so when you quote me, quote right...

The women r just poster girls lol they're not on the front in Peshmerga, in YPG some are.

You speak nonsense anway

What you said is utter disrespect

What you said is utter disrespect
Maybe..it is the reality..Under Saddam, Irak had men ( although he was a piece of shit, category one just as his friend of MENA), great standard of living for Iraqis and pride..You have none of that, now..just another mosque churning zombies, like any other MENA state member

The women r just poster girls lol they're not on the front in Peshmerga, in YPG some are.

You speak nonsense anway
Whatever they were, they had more spine than the Arab men..

Maybe..it is the reality..Under Saddam, Irak had men ( although he was a piece of shit, category one just as his friend of MENA), great standard of living for Iraqis and pride..You have none of that, now..just another mosque churning zombies, like any other MENA state member
have you ever been in Iraq have you seen how they live
See you're nothing but either a troll or brain washed really you lost my respect you're another Arab brainwashed

Whatever they were, they had more spine than the Arab men..[/QUOTE] You should praise the Kurds because you've arab complex just like Kurds

trust me if your lot we're controlling the Arab you'd do the same shit Arab do to you then and today

this is the last time I respond to you

@OutOfAmmo @SALMAN F would you please ignore @Ceylal just ignorant him thanks

See you're nothing but either a troll or brain washed really you lost my respect you're another Arab brainwashed

You should praise the Kurds because you've arab complex just like Kurds

trust me if your lot we're controlling the Arab you'd do the same shit Arab do to you then and today

@OutOfAmmo @SALMAN F would you please ignore @Ceylal just ignorant him thanks[/QUOTE]
He sufferers from mental illness that’s why he spread nonsense on every Arab thread

On the other thread you bash Arabs for their patriarchy and here you elevate men above women for having more spine than women.

Which is a statement formed by patriarch logic where masculinity is regarded as more worthy than femininity.

Trash comments as usual, not sure why i'm spending effort

On the other thread you bash Arabs for their patriarchy and here you elevate men above women for having more spine than women.

Which is a statement formed by patriarch logic where masculinity is regarded as more worthy than femininity.

Trash comments as usual, not sure why i'm spending effort
Patriarchy and having a spine is two different things...All the Arab states and most Muslims states are patriarcal..Presidents and kings rule the country like they rule heir families..and the family members obeys even if their rulers, is sick, senile, demented...and most of them lack self esteem and pride and I don’t need to cités names..
Having a spine is to stand up and defend your rights, your honor, your self esteem and your pride.Have you seen any Arab state doing that...All of them ,and I say all of them are a lap dog of some power..Just look around you how many foreign bases are in their respective countries.
But Pal, you seem to be confused between the two words..Webster can make that easy for you...

You should praise the Kurds because you've arab complex just like Kurds

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..Kurds don’t have Arab complex...They should be the standard to whom Arab should look up to..

@OutOfAmmo @SALMAN F would you please ignore @Ceylal just ignorant him thanks[/QUOTE]
He sufferers from mental illness that’s why he spread nonsense on every Arab thread[/QUOTE]
Lonely again...You can come to me, I have a pacifier to ease your depression since you seem lonely these days...:coffee:

To your knowledge, I have been to Iraq and I have been acquainted with some the best Iraqis that made difference in their country and I am still in touch with a lot of them..
First of all, I am not an Arab, never claim to be , or will be ..I am a North African and African..

Whatever they were, they had more spine than the Arab men..You should praise the Kurds because you've arab complex just like Kurds
I praise the Kurdish girl, because they took weapons to fight...they didn’t kill you..Which , if they were insane, they would have after what Saddam did to them, what Arabs and Turcs did to them..

We don’t aim to control anybody, we are the only one that have always sided with Iraq without flinching , and we have never asked something in return unlike your friends that change to ennemies every time there a sandstorm..

this is the last time I respond to you[\quote]
I can’t help you there...

Hhhh..The OUMMA’S love..

Patriarchy and having a spine is two different things...All the Arab states and most Muslims states are patriarcal..Presidents and kings rule the country like they rule heir families..and the family members obeys even if their rulers, is sick, senile, demented...and most of them lack self esteem and pride and I don’t need to cités names..
Having a spine is to stand up and defend your rights, your honor, your self esteem and your pride.Have you seen any Arab state doing that...All of them ,and I say all of them are a lap dog of some power..Just look around you how many foreign bases are in their respective countries.
But Pal, you seem to be confused between the two words..Webster can make that easy for you...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..Kurds don’t have Arab complex...They should be the standard to whom Arab should look up to..

He sufferers from mental illness that’s why he spread nonsense on every Arab thread[/QUOTE]
Lonely again...You can come to me, I have a pacifier to ease your depression since you seem lonely these days...:coffee:

To your knowledge, I have been to Iraq and I have been acquainted with some the best Iraqis that made difference in their country and I am still in touch with a lot of them..
First of all, I am not an Arab, never claim to be , or will be ..I am a North African and African..

I praise the Kurdish girl, because they took weapons to fight...they didn’t kill you..Which , if they were insane, they would have after what Saddam did to them, what Arabs and Turcs did to them..

We don’t aim to control anybody, we are the only one that have always sided with Iraq without flinching , and we have never asked something in return unlike your friends that change to ennemies every time there a sandstorm..

Hhhh..The OUMMA’S love..[/QUOTE]
Ceylal when was the last time you saw your doctor?!
Because you are seriously ill

Someone promote Ceylal to senior advisor to the US, Iraq, Iran every country there is, **** reading anything about it! Just look at pictures and 'there are US bases in Iraq' Enough information to form conclusions
Not only, the US has one of the biggest one in the region located in Iraq, they are building another one near the Syrian border...

Not only, the US has one of the biggest one in the region located in Iraq, they are building another one near the Syrian border...

No they don't. These are Iraqi air bases and the US has no fighter jets there

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom