What's new

Iraq warns Israel on using airspace in Iran strike

Has Iraq not learned anything from its history soaked with so much blood and death and destruction?

anything?

Or this unfortunate land will continue producing "Baghdad Bobs".

Sadly

Why on earth an Iraqi minister would get involved in something that is $tupid at best and utterly dangerous for his country.

Have you all seen a boxer who got almost killed by a heavy weight,
He is still in the hospital,

And funny as hell, he stands up besides his hospital bed and starts challenging about yet another big boxer.

C'mon man.

Get some meat on your arms,

get the bandages off of your head

recuperate

And then perhaps

carefully say a thing or two.

peace

Couldn't agree more! Stay the hell out of it!

"Shahristani also said that Iraq had received assurances from Washington that the United States would not use its airspace to attack Iran"

What does an Oil Guy know anything about Fighter Jets or Military? He's responsible for Energy and was the former Oil Minister. Unless the Energy, Military, Political, Internal Services are all his responsibilities. :what:

What a messes up country.

Has Iraq not learned anything from its history soaked with so much blood and death and destruction?

anything?

Or this unfortunate land will continue producing "Baghdad Bobs".

Sadly

Why on earth an Iraqi minister would get involved in something that is $tupid at best and utterly dangerous for his country.

Have you all seen a boxer who got almost killed by a heavy weight,
He is still in the hospital,

And funny as hell, he stands up besides his hospital bed and starts challenging about yet another big boxer.

C'mon man.

Get some meat on your arms,

get the bandages off of your head

recuperate

And then perhaps

carefully say a thing or two.

peace

I do not even know if this is true, you see Sharistani is the minister of Energy, what has he got to do with Israel-Iran issue ?
Its not his ministry, besides he is a smart guy so I do not know what this is supposed to be.
It is mostly symbolic.

You guys are only going after the F-16?

No, they are looking for other fighters, states offering BVR and air superiority fighters.

Action speaks LOuder than words

How can there be action if you have not flown above us yet..
He will go to the UN, thats the action he will take, airspace violation so dont worry.

How can there be action if you have not flown above us yet..
He will go to the UN, thats the action he will take, airspace violation so dont worry.

Even the idea that you will stop Israel for Iran is a break through . I wll only believe it and like most will, when you, Iraq, defends Iran against such agression from Israel.

A lot of us can remeber what kind of ARab unity in the 1991 gulf, and the bombardment of Nuclear reactors back in the 80s done by Israel. The world single -handly saw the back stabbing.

Don't get me wrong an Iraq backing is the start of some kind of unity that is needed in the Muslim world for a VERY long time.

5xLSlvd.gif

Liked for Mila Kunis...

Even the idea that you will stop Israel for Iran is a break through . I wll only believe it and like most will, when you, Iraq, defends Iran against such agression from Israel.

A lot of us can remeber what kind of ARab unity in the 1991 gulf, and the bombardment of Nuclear reactors back in the 80s done by Israel. The world single -handly saw the back stabbing.

Don't get me wrong an Iraq backing is the start of some kind of unity that is needed in the Muslim world for a VERY long time.

LoL. Not all Arabs are actually Arabs. And even if it did, it's an ethnicity that's all.

Thought as much. Many of Iran's current high ranking officials are also born in Iraq. Either Iraqi Persians or Iraqi Arabs who gained Iranian citizenship.

Ali Akbar Salhi? He's a smart guy o O

Back
Top Bottom