What's new

Iraq to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan

I don't know why so many people are sceptical to believe argentina and Iraq buying JF-17?

Do Argentina has a choice when they can't get from western sources and Russia no single engine low maintenance fighter jet?

Iraq who do not want to have further western influenced for their military especially the Americans.

I dare to bet 99.9% with my account, argentina and Iraq JF-17 deal are done.

Who dare to bet against, go ahead. I accept the challenge.

Alot of members also BS the Nigeria deal and guess what?

There has been no official notification of the sale by PAC, PAF, Goverment of Pakistan, CATIC or any other official chinese institution - we just have low quality news sources who it seems are recycling the same news from the same source around and around again.

I dont think Iraq or Argentina have purchased anything as you would have had some announcement from CATIC at least as they are a very professional outfit when it comes to sales and PR.

Given the profit and revenue share is the same for both CATIC and PAC/PAF for each unit sold - there is no value in PAF taking the lead in any sales engagement as they have no experience in this compared to CATIC who know how to sell and "close out a deal"..

There has been no official notification of the sale by PAC, PAF, Goverment of Pakistan, CATIC or any other official chinese institution - we just have low quality news sources who it seems are recycling the same news from the same source around and around again.

I dont think Iraq or Argentina have purchased anything as you would have had some announcement from CATIC at least as they are a very professional outfit when it comes to sales and PR.
Why you dont dare to take up my bet instead of keep delude yourself? You are scared?

You shall have know the secrecy nature of China military sales. What you expect? Bragging and firework announcement like those western clown?

Lying and spreading false news seems to be a big thing among many people.

Ranging from the COVID vaccines, 5G and deals that don't even exist.

People have always been cunts.

The chance is higher that no deal was signed. Knowing that Iraq's defense ministry has been talking about buying jets for years now without signing anything.

Lying and spreading false news seems to be a big thing among many people.

Ranging from the COVID vaccines, 5G and deals that don't even exist.

People have always been cunts.

The chance is higher that no deal was signed. Knowing that Iraq's defense ministry has been talking about buying jets for years now without signing anything.
Are your Camel is still thrusty??? And are you in Iraqi govt??

Iraq to buy 12 JF-17 Thunder jets from Pakistan

View attachment 780039

Mateen Haider
September 25, 2021

ISLAMABAD - In a landmark development Pakistan got another international defence order from Iraq for the sale of 12 fighter jets JF-17 Thunder Block III, manufactured at the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra.

Top official sources told The Nation that several rounds of negotiations between Pakistan and Iraq on fighter jets continued this year at the highest level but finally completed with the visiting Iraqi defence delegation led by Deputy Commander Iraqi Air Force Major General (Pilot) Muhammad Majeed Mahdi Mahmood and top Pakistani officials. Gen Mehdi is on an official visit to Pakistan.

According to the sources, the defence deal was approved by both the Iraqi and Pakistani governments and a formal agreement is expected to be signed in Islamabad next month. The Iraqi government has approved the amount of 664 million USD for the purchase of 12 fighter aircraft from Pakistan.

Iraqi Defence Minister Lieutenant General Juma Inad Saadoun earlier visited Pakistan in May during which he held meetings with Pakistani leaders and officials and discussed Iraq’s interest to buy JF-17 Thunder fighter jets from Pakistan.

Pakistan has earlier organised a major defence exhibition in Baghdad in April 2021 in which JF-17 Thunder thrilled the Iraqi airspace with its extraordinary performance and won the hearts of the government and people of Iraq.

Chairman JCSC Gen Nadeem Raza had also visited Iraq in March 2021 and held meetings with top Iraqi defence officials and discussed defence cooperation between the two countries.

The sources told The Nation the production of JF-17 Thunder Block 3 is in production process at PAC Kamra.

Iraq is the third country which would be purchasing these fighter jets from Pakistan. Earlier Argentina has agreed to buy 12 fighter jets from pakistan. Nigeria had also purchased three fighter jets from Pakistan Airforce last year and these fighter jets were handed over to Nigerian Air Force this year.
There seems to be be some relation between this deal and the one with argentina because if anyone has noticed that the figure of 664 $ USD is same in both the deals and so are the no of aircrafts bieng ordered.
Another point that has to be pondered upon is why are there no dual seaters included as part of the deal or is it just not out yet?
because as per my understanding both argentine and iraqi airforces have conventional traning programs i.e dual seater versions and not simulators (this was a sore point in previous jf 17 deals because clients wanted a dual seat version when we didnt have any)

Why you dont dare to take up my bet instead of keep delude yourself? You are scared?

You shall have know the secrecy nature of China military sales. What you expect? Bragging and firework announcement like those western clown?

I would LOVE the news to be true and i have more than my fingers crossed for it to be true - but we have been here so many times before so what is the harm is only celebrating after official goverment notifications?

No, We all want sales for the JF-17, we just want official confirmation from any Pakistani or Iraqi sources because fake news is very easy to create these days. Just because you think it’s going to happen, doesn’t mean we can’t doubt it, not before it’s official, so watch your tone kindly, nobody is scared.

Not want to spoil the party but what are the chances of Americans or Israeli getting their hands on Iraqi JFs and passing information on to the Indians. Block 3 will be the high end of JF17 incorporating some serious tech including the radar. It is only natural to assume the number of interested parties waiting for a chance to get information on it.
And yes i am aware US and Israel both operate hightech 5th generation planes.

Not want to spoil the party but what are the chances of Americans or Israeli getting their hands on Iraqi JFs and passing information on to the Indians. Block 3 will be the high end of JF17 incorporating some serious tech including the radar. It is only natural to assume the number of interested parties waiting for a chance to get information on it.
And yes i am aware US and Israel both operate hightech 5th generation planes.

There is a chance - after all - Iraq also had good relations with India in the past and there is no reason to assume that they wont again in the future as they recover.

All you can do is put clauses in contracts, with consequences of that support being withdrawn if they violate them. One of them being to not give access to those countries.

There is a chance - after all - Iraq also had good relations with India in the past and there is no reason to assume that they wont again in the future as they recover.

All you can do is put clauses in contracts, with consequences of that support being withdrawn if they violate them. One of them being to not give access to those countries.
The problem is China is now a major players and India is reduced to fiddle players. Iraq is not gonna strain r/s with China for sake of India. Its the other way round. Iraq is more keen to please China than India. Signing JF-17 is gonna signal that.
No, We all want sales for the JF-17, we just want official confirmation from any Pakistani or Iraqi sources because fake news is very easy to create these days. Just because you think it’s going to happen, doesn’t mean we can’t doubt it, not before it’s official, so watch your tone kindly, nobody is scared.
Absolutely nonsense. Nigeria AF JF-17 is also started with rumour but when many prominent media report it even without official confirmation from both AF. We spotted Nigeria AF insignia on production plane in PAC factory.

Now with many media and even prominent one talking it. We are moving in the same direction of Nigeria AF deal. I know some are desperate to denial themselves of the inevitable success story for JF-17. I am not talking about you but some flying UK flag desperate to see JF-17 sales to flop to ease their wounded ego.

The problem is China is now a major players and India is reduced to fiddle players. Iraq is not gonna strain r/s with China for sake of India. Its the other way round. Iraq is more keen to please China than India. Signing JF-17 is gonna signal that.

Absolutely nonsense. Nigeria AF JF-17 is also started with rumour but when many prominent media report it even without official confirmation from both AF. We spotted Nigeria AF insignia on production plane in PAC factory.

Now with many media and even prominent one talking it. We are moving in the same direction of Nigeria AF deal. I know some are desperate to denial themselves of the inevitable success story for JF-17. I am not talking about you but some flying UK flag desperate to see JF-17 sales to flop to ease their wounded ego.

I WANT the news to be true too but until we have official Iraqi confirmation or confirmation from a reliable, worthy independent source, I strongly believe we should just wait before discussing this any further.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom