Indonesia has interest - Could be
Iraq has interest - Could be
Azerbaijan has interest - high chance yes

• Formal Announcement is like 24 planes : 1.5 Billion Dollar for plane
  • Support & Training : 1.5 Billion Dollar for Support

Last edited:
I hope the news is not manipulated.

Isn't the same amount and number of jets which Argentina has also allocated it:

The Iraqi government has approved the amount of 664 million USD for the purchase of 12 fighter aircraft from Pakistan.
You mean the exact amount that Argentina is allegedly paying, the Iraqis are paying? What are the chances of that? IIRC the Argentinian request included the price of refurbing airfields that had been neglected. I think someone has just copy pasted numbers.
Nothing is official unless a deal is signed and planes delivered. Which is why we will always exercise caution in celebrating on any news coming out in Pakistani press. We have been caught out before.
So if true then wonderful but lets wait for formal announcement.
A
LOL the problem is too many people are celebrating already.

I don't know why so many people are sceptical to believe argentina and Iraq buying JF-17?

Do Argentina has a choice when they can't get from western sources and Russia no single engine low maintenance fighter jet?

Iraq who do not want to have further western influenced for their military especially the Americans.

I dare to bet 99.9% with my account, argentina and Iraq JF-17 deal are done.

Who dare to bet against, go ahead. I accept the challenge.

Alot of members also BS the Nigeria deal and guess what?

Should PAC be privatized and run along the lines of other BAE, Lockheed etc?

I don't know why so many people are sceptical to believe argentina and Iraq buying JF-17?

Do Argentina has a choice when they can't get from western sources and Russia no single engine low maintenance fighter jet?

Iraq who do not want to have further western influenced for their military especially the Americans.

I dare to bet 99.9% with my account, argentina and Iraq JF-17 deal are done.

Who dare to bet against, go ahead. I accept the challenge.

Alot of members also BS the Nigeria deal and guess what?
Argentina has no actual choice
Even iraq has nothing to buy

Its will be only migs or jf17

Jf17 is cheaper and reliable..so for budget conscious airforce it will jf17 especially it comes with reliable training and support from PAF

Operating migs and su30 has been an issue around the world..everyone knows that

The Iraqi Airforce has 26 F-16C/IQ that can be part of the JF-17 deal between Pakistan and Iraq with US approval. These F-16 are "on the brink of collapse" due to "poor jet maintenance and mismanagement ". Pakistan can buy the F-16s from Iraq and sell them JF-17 Block 3 with nearly the same amount.

The Iraqi Airforce has 26 F-16C/IQ that can be part of the JF-17 deal between Pakistan and Iraq with US approval. These F-16 are "on the brink of collapse" due to "poor jet maintenance and mismanagement ". Pakistan can buy the F-16s from Iraq and sell them JF-17 Block 3 with nearly the same amount.

Not without US approval

Hmmmm... Im starting to think the news of Argentina buyung the jf17 has been mixed up with iraq buying the jf17.

Same no. Jf17 and same price. Coincidence?

It's easy to mistake the Iraqi Air Force for the Argentinian Military. Both militaries are the only militaries that have operated the French the Super Etendard aircraft and have fired the Exocet missile in anger. I see where the Pakistani confusion is coming from

No they wont be.
-------(Mod edit: don't quote propaganda forums)
Its all just wishful thinking on part of some Pakistanis here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom