What's new

Iraq Shi'ite cleric who fought U.S. forces says quitting politics

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
Iraq Shi'ite cleric who fought U.S. forces says quitting politics

Does someone know the real reason why Sadr dislike Maliki? Because westerners medias say half of a true or reverse the truth.

I don't like Maliki neither, i view him as a zionist who is making strange moves to the iraqi army (like Sadate with the egyptian army) instead of fighting KSA who send zionist Al Qaeda

"Iraq is controlled by a bunch of people live outside Iraq border" Sadr said ... he means Iran.
"Maliki is a dictator and tyrant" Sadr said

clear?

This is what we all have been saying and warning against. Now a staunch Shia makes it clear: Iraq is being governed from abroad (i.e. Iran). This should leave no room for doubters or sympathizers.

This is what we all have been saying and warning against. Now a staunch Shia makes it clear: Iraq is being governed from abroad (i.e. Iran). This should leave no room for doubters or sympathizers.

Ye, but ur all cretins.

Like the one in my pic

"Iraq is controlled by a bunch of people live outside Iraq border" Sadr said ... he means Iran.
"Maliki is a dictator and tyrant" Sadr said

clear?
Isn't Sadr supposed to be armed by Iran?

Does someone know the real reason why Sadr dislike Maliki? Because westerners medias say half of a true or reverse the truth.

Sadr has bad international image, due to his infamous death brigades.
He cannot be offered high profile position in Iraq govt. Iran and US both are aware of this reality.

Sadr has bad international image, due to his infamous death brigades.
He cannot be offered high profile position in Iraq govt. Iran and US both are aware of this reality.
The only death brigades i know are MOSSAD/CIA/Al Qaeda death squads assassinating muslims scientists

People live well together before JEW USA invasion (Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Libya)

The only death brigades i know are MOSSAD/CIA/Al Qaeda death squads assassinating muslims scientists

People live well together before JEW USA invasion (Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Libya)

Please correct your facts, only Afghanistan, Iraq and Lybia are invaded.

So is he going to built a Mut'ah hotel chain now when he has retired? Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr Mut'ah Hotels & Resorts?

I hope that one can book a place already.

@BATMAN can you answer my question?

So is he going to built a Mut'ah hotel chain now when he has retired? Sayyid Muqtada al-Sadr Mut'ah Hotels & Resorts?

I hope that one can book a place already.

@BATMAN can you answer my question?
Whatch your mouth son of misyar no he going to Saudi Arabia for wanasa and urfi and mityar
This is new fatwa for you :lol:

Whatch your mouth son of misyar no he going to Saudi Arabia for wanasa and urfi and mityar
This is new fatwa for you :lol:

JEW USA at it again. Brave Shia Muslims standing up as always.

Heroic Iran.

PS: That looks and sounds suspiciously as Egypt. Hmm….Strange. Very strange.

Anyway heroic Iran.

JEW USA at it again. Brave Shia Muslims standing up as always.

Heroic Iran.

PS: That looks and sounds suspiciously as Egypt. Hmm….Strange. Very strange.

Anyway heroic Iran.
So what do think about Wahhabis who insult the Sahaba he said they were looking at the naked woman

Heroic Egypt and Egyptians is my comment.

Iran is the most heroic.

JEW USA must be destroyed.
Enough trolling and answer me what do think of these who insult the prophet and Sahaba like al arour and al arifi who said the prophet was drink al cahol and sell it

Back
Top Bottom