What's new

Iraq orders Turkey to 'immediately' withdraw troops sent across border

Don't you need to save your @sses first in Syria and Yemen?
Either of them are Arab wars not Iran's.

turkiye is now making every muslim country mad as hell just 2 make its uncle sam a happy man. in another thread i was saying that syria is opening up legs 4 every nation 2 test their weapons. turkiye is now competing with syria 2 open legs :lol:
Very good point. Russia can test thousands of missiles on Turkey and NATO will not help Turkey because they don't like to get nuked because of Turkey.
:D
I am sure if a war between Russia and Turkey occurs, Turkey will be turned to at least 2000 years ago. They won't think about Ottoman empire for the next 1000 years.

I used to respect Turkey as nation but Turkey is nation on decline. Erdogan will lead to break up of turkey.
I have many kurdish friends and they all dislike turkey govt role in ISIS war.

It seems that our Persian brothers will now emerge as real force in middle east. Russia, Syria and Iran will provide long term stability in ME

Soon, Israel and 30 Millions of South Azerbaijanis will kick you out of Iran.
There is no such place exist to began with let alone kicking them

The only ones who need to be kicked are the Mongol invaders

Azerbaijan is iranian land and name when you say that name the you admit it's iranian lands but you are another pan dog donkey

You are atadog or ata donkey with new account after you got banned

And aryan indo europeans...

I am happy to see, we are breaking secterian agenda of iran in iraq:-). Arm the Peshmerga to the teeth, and sent some real arm experts. When they are finisehd with isis, they have to defend ther self against secterian goverment of iran.
Happy because you are stupid when you think that the kurds can be trusted the first thing they will do is give these weapons that you send to them to PKK

Get nuked because of Turkey.
That's how you (miserables) deal with the Turks and I like it.
You seem, you haven't learnt yet that life is full with bad surprises.

By taking down Kurds Turkey is helping ISIS....Now that makes Turkey a ISIS supporting nation and NATO is supporting Turkey, and NATO is support Americans...So we can safely assume that Western World is supporting ISIS...

you are another pan dog donkey

You are atadog or ata donkey with new account after you got banned

I am new to PD Forum. So, I dont know if this is general level of average members with such language. I hope not.

WTH?? Iraq cant even fight ISIS on its own, since its soldiers run away when they see ISIS battle hardened soldiers who aren't scared of dying/blowing themselves up for their cause, reason ISIS has grown so strong with all the cash, U.S/U.K/western military equipment it seized from Iraqi Army/military when they easily overran Iraq last year.
Its a fact that Iraqi government is almost non existent and weak, they cn barely control Baghdad, forget about the whole of Iraq, so they have to rely on other non state actors/groups like Shia/Sunni militias to fight off ISIS and other extremists groups , plus there are also Iranian soldiers in Iraq training their own Shia proxies/militias and fighting for their own interests in tandem with the non existent Shia Iraqi government. In short, the Iraqi government can do with all the help it can get against ISIS since it has proven time and time again that its incapable of tackling ISIS on its own, so it should welcome Turkey's move and cooperate with them to get rid of ISIS.:pop:
@mike2000 is back U know last case like this in Middle-East without official government invited, it's Saddam Hussein into Kuwait. :coffee: One thing i agree, there just pour more oil on the flames coz oils & gas in the region.:lol:

Like previously mentioned.
NOBODY FUCKING CARES WHAT A WEAK AND PATHETIC NATION LIKE IRAQ WANTS OR THINKS.

Turkey is a rogue state playing double standards.

@haman10
@Hussein
We are in the Iraq since the 80' s idiots. So you can shut up.

Haters gonna hate. This is not our problem.
Everyone knows if Turks will be rise again we'll gonna f4cked up.
If Turkey leads Turkic countries in Asia and the sunni peoples in ME.. Thats your nightmare.
That' a wild wet dream you have out there.

By taking down Kurds Turkey is helping ISIS....Now that makes Turkey a ISIS supporting nation and NATO is supporting Turkey, and NATO is support Americans...So we can safely assume that Western World is supporting ISIS...
Turkey best friend of Iraqi Kurds. We are just bombing PKK who killed our babies. You should educate yourself.

@haman10
@Hussein
We are in the Iraq since the 80' s idiots. So you can shut up.

Haters gonna hate. This is not our problem.
Everyone knows if Turks will be rise again we'll gonna f4cked up.
If Turkey leads Turkic countries in Asia and the sunni peoples in ME.. Thats your nightmare.

Turkey had a presence in Iraq way before the whole Syrian civil war even started. There were already Turkish bases in the Kurdistan Regional Goverment and large scales operations into North Iraq was not uncommon by the Turkish armed forces. Either way it should be a good slap to the face of the Shia Iranian puppets in Bagdad. Northern Iraq is ours :)

Happy because you are stupid when you think that the kurds can be trusted the first thing they will do is give these weapons that you send to them to PKK

Kurds arent as united as some perceive to be. Within the Kurdish community and diaspora's there are HUGE cultural, ideological and linguistic differences, and i mean HUGE differences. There are so many goddamn Kurdish political and militant factions that i already lost count.

Back
Top Bottom