What's new

Iraq moves to stop 'major escalation' at border by Iranian military

it's never good to villify an entire community due to the misguided acts of a few

the PKK and PJAK do not represent Kurds. They claim to, but that is just bullsh*t

Nobody is suffering from stereotyping more than Saudi in the world if we are not stupid lazy and fat then we are crazy terrorists who are going ti blow themselves the first chance they get.

Since you can't follow I will help...he implies that if you think it is alright to go into another country to hunt terrorist, by definition you should support drones. There, wasn't that easy?

what he/she says doesnt have anything with this to do, what he/she says is totally different

there is a difference between sending soldiers in to take down terrorists who kills their own citizens and there is a difference between sending drones and attacking and killing civilians. beside we kill terrorists who are in the neighbour countries, we arent USA who sends drones 6000 km away to kill civilians.

edit: why was my post in the second page deleted?

the Kurds exist in large numbers along the Turk-Iraqi-Iranian-Syrian axis.....or as workers in EU countries.

gypsies (roma) are a whole other story

Really good work Iran keep it up send those cowards straight to hell... but iam just wondering why is the US so quiet about it speically Iran going in to Iraq ?

and especially given that the Kurdish region is one of the only areas in which there is openly pro-US sentiment. . .

^^
and what is exactly the usa gonna do about it anyway? i love them to try anything.
this isnt the first time iran went in iraq, they did it last year when they took over some oil thing.

good work to Iran.....

the Kurdish terrorism is a problem faced by countries like Iran and Turkiye. I hope some sort of political solution could be reached. PJAK and PKK are terrorist groups.

we all know who is supporting, arming and training them

Father Zolfiqar, Sir,

I do not know who is supporting, arming and training the PJAK. Please enlighten me. Some links to credible sources would be appreciated.

Regards,

TS

i found this interesting

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=f20_1279629694&comments=1[/video]

Dear truth seeker.

Who else is arming and training them? perhaps its iran arming them.
you cant blame everything on iran.

Back
Top Bottom