What's new

Iraq moves to stop 'major escalation' at border by Iranian military

Why dont the Turks cooperate with us. I mean joint bombing campaign of these terrorist monkeys

I am seeing extreme hate towards the kurds by everyone here. Not all kurds are criminals and terrorists when you want to show hate show only towards the bad ones please.

Pakistan needs to do the same thing, go deeper inside Afghan territory and destroy the terrorist havens.

I am seeing extreme hate towards the kurds by everyone here. Not all kurds are criminals and terrorists when you want to show hate show only towards the bad ones please.

hate? who shows hate toward kurds?

I support Iran for that.
Iranian revolution is an assert and must be kept safe from anybody and everybody who tries to harm it.

Damn those British Colonists
why when they divided the area, never thought of
giving the Kurds a homeland ?

though their methods are wrong, they do deserve a homeland

Damn those British Colonists
why when they divided the area, never thought of
giving the Kurds a homeland ?

though their methods are wrong, they do deserve a homeland

Nobody is stopping them from declaring independence in Northern Iraq.
In fact, Americans have been there for almost a decades so what's the delay?

Imagine if there was a country by the name of Kurdistan.

1) They wouldn't have access to water which would make the country cut off from the rest of the world; consequently there would be zero trade

2) Iran, turkey and Syria would close off the borders putting the country at the mercy of Iraq

3) They would rely on Iraq and Turkey to sell their oil through pipelines. If Turkey and Iraq decide not to do business with the country, millions of Kurds would die from hunger

4) Iran and Turkey would have a significant military advantage over the country and even Iraq would be able to push them around in the future.

The chances of such a country (that even Kurds themselves don't really want) surviving would be zero!

The days of PKK, PJAK etc... are numbered. By the next decade, we will read about these groups in history books.

that said, their rights have to be respected.

Officials said the Iraqis have been resisting Iranian infiltration in the border area. They said the Iraqis, with help from several ministers, were trying to stop Iranian military operations as well as the entry of Shi'ite pilgrims.

"We are seeing a major escalation that could get out of control of our governments," an official said. Iran was said to have been infiltrating Iraq at several points along their 1,000 kilometer border. In the north, Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps has captured three Kurdish facilities and established a presence 10 kilometers inside Iraq's Kurdistan region.

In the Diyala province, Iran was accused of blocking the Wand River, the leading source of water for farmers and communities in the border region. In retaliation, Iraqis, organized by Sunni groups, blocked Iranian pilgrims from entering Iraq and visiting Shi'ite shrines.

"The agricultural situation is the result of the disaster by Iran to cut off the river, which provides water for both drinking and agriculture," Iraqi parliamentarian Yusef Ahmed said.

The largest protest took place at the border point of Al Muntheriya, where more than 1,000 Iranians have been denied entry since July 10. Iraqi police have not tried to disperse the Sunni protesters.

Over the last year, Iraq has sought to resolve several border disputes with Iran. In June, Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari asserted that Baghdad and Teheran have achieved "significant progress in the demarcation of land and maritime borders."

Officials said Iran appeared to be exploiting preparations by the U.S. military to withdraw from Iraq over the next five months. They said IRGC has been pouring money and weapons to sustain attacks on U.S. troops and facilities, particularly in the Baghdad area.

link
Iraq moves to stop 'major escalation' at border by Iranian military

Its clearly the usa asking them to intervene, neverless i love to see what they are going to do about it.
are they gonna use chemical bomb on iran again? lol
iran will Fu** them up in 3 second.

Its clearly the usa asking them to intervene, neverless i love to see what they are going to do about it.
are they gonna use chemical bomb on iran again? lol
iran will Fu** them up in 3 second.

Awesome! Any word on how Iran went from 8 years and nothing to victory in 3 seconds? Better rifles maybe?

Assalam alaikum

I just heard on aljazeerah ( from their tehran correspondent ) a high ranking official of revolutionary guard along with his five companions being killed during fight with kurds . He also added the revolutionary guard issued a statement they were having secret exercises on strategic sites and shot down their own uav ( i think which was said is a u.s drone ).

TARIQ

Yes saw the same news ticker on AJE this morning....

truth is, Pakistan should support countries like Iran and Turkey which are also facing these kind of insurgencies. Same way, we should expect them to support us during our difficult times.

whether its TTP or Jundollah or PKK/PJAK ---these are all conflicts which have no easy end. Of course foreign elements have an interest and have a hand in trying to destabilize these countrys

Back
Top Bottom