What's new

Iraq moves to stop 'major escalation' at border by Iranian military

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
Iran 'takes control' of Kurdish camps in Iraq: Guards - Yahoo! News

Breaking : Iranian army 'takes control' of Kurdish camps in Iraq

Iran has taken "full control" of three camps of the Iranian Kurdish rebel PJAK movement inside neighbouring Iraq, a a commander of the elite Revolutionary Guards told the official IRNA news agency on Monday.
"All the three camps on Iraqi soil that were backing the terrorist group have fallen under our control and we have full control of the area," said Colonel Delavar Ranjbarzadeh, who commands Revolutionary Guards in the border town of Sardasht. He added that operations launched on Saturday inside Iraq was still continuing in other areas.

http://www.mehrnews.com/en/newsdetail.aspx?NewsID=1360850

IRGC forces capture largest PJAK compound TEHRAN, July 17 (MNA) – Islamic Revolution Guards Corps forces have managed to destroy and capture the largest compound of the counter-revolutionary group PJAK (the Party for a Free Life in Kurdistan) in the northwest Iran after a heavy clash with terrorists.
According to an informed source, the terrorist compound was located on the border of Iran and Iraq, near the city of Sardasht.

AM/PA
END
MNA

there are some reports that 10000 IRGC troops have crossed into Iraq but didn't believe them (still don't). Even the Kurdish media was reporting it but their source was an MEK report which makes it a lie almost immidiately.

Appareantly there have been heavy casualties (more than 20 Iranians troops lost their lives). I love how we operate in IRaqi Kurdistan. Shell the fudge out of the area for a couple of days, than send some F-5s followed by troops. They won't know what hit em.

there are some reports that 10000 IRGC troops have crossed into Iraq but didn't believe them (still don't). Even the Kurdish media was reporting it but their source was an MEK report which makes it a lie almost immidiately.

Appareantly there have been heavy casualties (more than 20 Iranians troops lost their lives). I love how we operate in IRaqi Kurdistan. Shell the fudge out of the area for a couple of days, than send some F-5s followed by troops. They won't know what hit em.

10.000 is a lie but Iranian state media itself reported about deploying 5000 forces to the border with Iraq for these big operations

thank you iran for your support in this war against those idiots. you have our and turkeys full support on it. bring em down!

The couldn't even wait till the US is out of Iraq to start invading little pieces huh??

The couldn't even wait till the US is out of Iraq to start invading little pieces huh??
nobody is invading man.
this has been going on FOR YEARS.
I'm too lazy to go on Youtube right now but the vids go back to the times of Saddam. The Kurdish region is like the Wild West and both Iran and Turkey have to do the job of Iraqi and American army. The PKK is walking around freely. The Turks have also been sending troops there for years so this is nothing new.

this is from last year
feel bad for the regular folk but their own govt turns a blind eye so somebody has to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
from 1993
5 years after the IRan-Iraq war ended (most of the terrorists being interviewed in this vid are prolly dead by now btw)
since the fall of Saddam, Iran's operations increased dramatically.

Last edited by a moderator:

they're not invading. they are helping the world getting rid of idiots, turkey also have made operations into north-iraq. when the iraqi and north-iraqi's dont do annything to prevent stuff like this we have to do it ourself. i am very happy iran does this. us can stay or be out i dont care. iran and turkey isn't going to watch blindly idiots kill our citizens.

i hope you know the kurdish problem in the region? if not i can explain to you! :tup:

Way to go Iran. That's how you kick some terrorist butt.

they're not invading. they are helping the world getting rid of idiots, turkey also have made operations into north-iraq. when the iraqi and north-iraqi's dont do annything to prevent stuff like this we have to do it ourself. i am very happy iran does this. us can stay or be out i dont care. iran and turkey isn't going to watch blindly idiots kill our citizens.

i hope you know the kurdish problem in the region? if not i can explain to you! :tup:

Ah. I finally find a Turkish friend who has to be an ardent supporter of US drone activity in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom