What's new

Iraq buying weapons from Russia.

Malik Alashter

Reaction score
Country
Iraq
Iraq is going to buy weapons from Russia. In a deal exceeds 4 billions in the first stage. Iraq is interested in Russain SU MiG attack helicopter and air defence system mainly Pantsir.

In the same regard an Iraqi newspaper said the Iraqis will sign the deal in October of this year (this month) in a visit to the prime minister to Moscow.

Russia's Arms Exports: Prospects in Iraq: Voice of Russia

Iraq is going to buy weapons from Russia. In a deal exceeds 4 billions in the first stage. Iraq is interested in Russain SU MiG attack helicopter and air defence system mainly Pantsir.

In the same regard an Iraqi newspaper said the Iraqis will sign the deal in October of this year (this month) in a visit to the prime minister to Moscow.

Russia's Arms Exports: Prospects in Iraq: Voice of Russia

SU-MIG helicopters ?:eek: writter was high in vodka :lol:

SU-MIG helicopters ?:eek: writter was high in vodka :lol:

Its a new one custom made just for Iraq:dirol:

Yes, still but the American try to bend the Iraqi government hand by keep delay deliver them so they're going to Russia to get the power they need.
Of course they would delay them.Why would they allow Iranians access to advanced US technology?:nono:

Iraq is heading the right way.... nothing comes from the west but trouble.... Iraq knows that east is better... next stop for Iraq would probably be China...

India and Iran has learned from its past of Russian duplicity. Yes?

@ Mosamania
How exactly did I insult Pakistan?
Its a fact that Pakistan gets bombed by Obama(open any newspaper). Its also a fact that Obama bowed to King Abdullah.

Iraq is heading the right way.... nothing comes from the west but trouble.... Iraq knows that east is better... next stop for Iraq would probably be China...

You can't really trust the Russians. Though a good step on the part of Iraq in rearming itself, however it would have been better if they went to China.

@ Mosamania
How exactly did I insult Pakistan?
Its a fact that Pakistan gets bombed by Obama(open any newspaper). Its also a fact that Obama bowed to King Abdullah.

Actually, yes it was an insult. Maybe I did say it a couple of times but you shouldn't be an idiot like me. It's not funny.

Back
Top Bottom