What's new

Iraq army says Turkish drone killed two high-ranking commanders

How many times this attack and cross border happened? 5000? 6000 times? Has it happened for 46 years?
Many many times, but the frequency is not the issue, the bottomline is to repect other countries basic sovereinty, if you can use this excuse to go and kill in another country, one day in the future some other country can use the same excuse to come to your country to do the killing.

US used "anti terrorism" excuse to invade many countries, does Turkey want to follow the same path?

A question , here people say PKK terrorist were the target , the news only claim Iraqi officer . exactly which PKK terrorist were attacked in this incident ?

US used "anti terrorism" excuse to invade many countries, does Turkey want to follow the same path?

Turkiye doesnt have terrorist camps to attack another countries .... nobody can use anti terrorism excuse for Turkiye

on the other hand , since 1990s Iraq hosts many Pkk terror camps to attack Turkiye and Iraqi governments doing nothing to eliminate Pkk terror camps from Iraqi territory
.... even 2 Iraqi Army high ranking commanders were with high ranking Pkk Leader in the same Vehicle

that means Iraqi Government support Pkk terrorism to kill Turkish People and to destabilize Turkiye

not the US-Israel but Iran rules top Pkk leaders including CEMIL BAYIK in Iraq ..... now we gave a big lesson to Iran and Iraqi Government who use Pkk terrorism against Turkiye

A question , here people say PKK terrorist were the target , the news only claim Iraqi officer . exactly which PKK terrorist were attacked in this incident ?

ask your Iran and Iraqi Government who work with top Pkk leaders including CEMIL BAYIK

You sound same as US who sent in troops to Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya to "protect American people".

With the exception that Iraq is next to Turkey, used to stage attacks in Turkey and Afghanistan vs. US is on the other end of the world. So Turkey definitely has a better case here. Especially since Iraq can't enforce its soveirgnity in large parts of its country.

2 August 2020, Press Release Regarding Turkey’s Expectations from Iraq and the International Community in the Fight Against PKK Terrorist Organization
PKK terrorist organization, which has been perpetrating attacks to our country for years from its hideouts in Iraq, also challenges the sovereignty, territorial integrity, security and stability of Iraq.

First and foremost, it is Iraq's responsibility to take necessary measures against PKK elements on its territory. Our country stands ready to cooperate with Iraq in this cause. However, as long as PKK's presence in Iraq continues to be tolerated, Turkey, as now, is determined to take necessary measures to safeguard its borders wherever and whenever need arises.

We invite Iraq to take necessary steps in this direction, while we call on those other countries and regional organizations to assume a principled stance against terrorism and to give up their double standards encouraging terrorists, rather than making unfounded allegations against our country.

http://www.mfa.gov.tr/no_-172_-pkk-...slararasi-toplumdan-beklentilerimiz-hk.en.mfa

ask your Iran and Iraqi Government who work with top Pkk leaders including CEMIL BAYIK
as I recall the last time we attacked , we killed 12 of their commander , without killing any Iraqi officials .
and you claim you killed some PKK dude , but till now I only heard two Iraqi official name , so please tell us who was the PKK guy ? If there actually was any .

as I recall the last time we attacked , we killed 12 of their commander , without killing any Iraqi officials .
and you claim you killed some PKK dude , but till now I only heard two Iraqi official name , so please tell us who was the PKK guy ? If there actually was any .

Qaseem soleimani

So this attack happened like 2 days ago or so but personally I actually never heard of it because I rarely watch tv news, I only knew about it today from PDF a while after I was reading that thread about the normalization of relations between the UAE & Israel.

I will not say anything along the lines of "evil erDOGan must be punished" because words without actions to back them up have no weight. however I will only say this: there is definitely an undeclared arms embargo on Iraq imposed by the US and I'm not talking just about CAATSA, I have no doubt that the US has (in sercret) threatened the Iraqi government with sanctions if they ever buy any capable weapons (not just from Russia but also from China) that give Iraq the ability to defend it's airspace. the US does not want Iraq to secure the airspace because if that happens then the US won't be able to just effortlessly assassinate any one when ever they want and the US really likes how nowadays they can just kill any one they don't like in Iraq without having to repeat 2003 all over again.

If Iraq ever buys any weapons from China/Russia then the US only allows them to buy useless weapons like short range SAM or some drones or tanks all of which are useless for air defence. I personally remember when I talked to some one who knows pilots in the Iraqi military, they told him the Su-25 was such a bad aircraft that it can't even reach Mosul because it doesn't have enough fuel for going back. The imported F-16 were better but they were heavily downgraded when compared to other export variants of the F-16, not only that but Iraq is not even allowed to use these heavily downgraded fighters without first getting permission from the US!

Therefore I would say Iraq has three choices:-
1- completely disregard the threat of US sanctions & buy as many Flankers from Russia as is possible.
2-buy fighters from France (Rafale) if & only if France won't have any limitations on it.
3-if it's absolutely not possible to buy an moderm capable fighters then Iraq would have no choice but to completely withdraw it's forces from the north so that in the future if any one get's killed in there then it would either be a Kurd or a Turk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom